Be french me, meet an arab collegue at work

>be french me, meet an arab collegue at work
>he's pretty open to conversation
>actually doesn't care what I say
>makes racist jokes like it's nothing
>even make fun of french people
>no one can say anything because he's looks fucking scary and is actually smart and good at what he does
>I like this guy, he looks pretty redpilled
>I show him my power level
>he says it's not the complete truth, if white people are really genetically superior then why is 1000 years enough to switch the power from arabs to europeans? It's not enough to make any significant geneticall selection.
>starts busting my balls about how islam had a "golden age" and how they had more human rights science and che pas quoi
>show him some pictures of egyptians doing slave trade in the 20th century
>smurks and tells me who the fuck cares, in the end ther will be only one single state in the whole world everyone will be speaking one language and have one global culture, it's actually the best solution to the "african problem"
>and finishs by telling me that the only thing europeans have is good looks because of their environment, and they will keep taking the best people from other countries and having children with them because of that, but it's just another resource that will eventually cease to exist
>imply that it's the jews by talking about globalists
>he tells me it could be, but if I keep thinking like this it just means I'm loosing in the game
this is the most based dude I have ever met in real life, so how right is this guy? Give me some redpills to drop on him.

Attached: arab_mf.jpg (662x395, 60K)

>Arab
>Based
A thread died for this you French nigger lover

Attached: C00F05B2-F0F1-4296-A30E-643262FB04D3.png (440x704, 475K)

neck yourself abu

Attached: 1543531854436.gif (414x322, 2.67M)

fbbp pilled frenchies BTFO!!

This is exactly what I'd expect a dumb westernized Arab to say.
Where does the "based" come in?

Bend over and let your new master fuck you in the ass, Pierre. Pathetic.

I picture you standing really close together facing each other, whispering theories to the ear while mutually jacking off.

Ask him if he thinks anyone in his family or friends circle back home has likely fucked a goat. When he answers yes reply you couldn’t say the same and move on with your life.

Ask him why incest is rampant in Middle eastern families even when they live in the west

>revealing your power level without knowing your shit
elementary mistake, user. Just point out that arabs never accomplished shit until they conquered & parasitized greater civilizations, the greatest of which was Indo-European.

Tell him whites are superior because Christianity forbids marriage between cousins while muslims gradually became retarded because of inbreeding.

>flag
>pro goatfucker op

checks out

A lot of muslims from Syria etc are redpilled about the jewish problem. It's quite astounding how redpilled they are. I guess it's because they have not been brainwashed like us in the western world but just constantly bombed into oblivion allowed to think freely and rational.

But it seems to me this particular arab is afraid of mentioning the Jew. Passively. He seems to be very into zionism and its asshole. Not sure you can redpill someone like that so easily about zionists. He will always keep defending the new world order and one language one currency no matter what you throw at him. By the things you wrote.

He just want to live life like a brainwashed NPC and refuse to use Logos "morals and what is right" to find the wrong. He succumbed like a bitch to Zion. He is a zionist. Best is to ignore him, and give subtle hints here and there which his critical mind is unaware of. His critical mind will keep defending the NPC belief. You must bypass it.

Attached: 97DECB20-B076-45E9-B767-CA35FDA28FCD.jpg (703x785, 219K)

>>he tells me it could be, but if I keep thinking like this it just means I'm loosing in the game
You're lying, there isn't a single kebab that isn't woke on the JQ. I've met kebabs that started praising Hitler out of the blue without even hinting at my powerlevel.

The only resource Arabs have is left-over european genetics from Greeks, Romans, Brits, and the French.

They are not Muslim anyone that does it have disbelief it in Allah verse and there place should be hell fire

Attached: DA0F0CBF-11E2-45D6-8285-4BB1216DF467.jpg (960x720, 51K)

at least two actuall facts, thanks redpilled frog bro

I think he just wants to do his job without problems he obviously hates the jews, he made some jokes about them before, and hinted about some hitler speachs, while talking in german

>islam had a "golden age"
>no scientific breakthrough
>"human rights" with barbaric invasions and slaves

The idea that muslims were ever advanced or civilized is a myth from Marxist historians trying to undermine the west.

Those civilizations were accomplishing things long, long before Islam though. It's just that arab savages, having no civilization of their own, began to take credit for them and falsely attributing them to Islam

he's going to eventually turn you in for racism, individuals don't matter so stop looking for magic negroes/sandniggers

and also arabs never dominated anything, they couldn't conquer europe when europe was split and fighting itself more than it was fighting them, quite pathetic desu, we shouldn't even exist considering what a huge empire moslems had

and all the great 'science' was from persians not these monkeys

Yahweh worshippers are not based at all. They are weak, scared and can't defend themselves from any occult force without the help of their god and angels. Ask any muslim how scared they are of djinns lol. Same goes for the 3 main monotesit religions. Christians are scared of demons and will call Jesus for help lol. In fact they all should be because they are weak but a real based man only needs his own authority.

>I imagine two men getting sexual with each other
Joto

Moralfag.

We created Algebra the word it self is Arabic also the Arabic numbers everyone used today.
>significant progress in methodology was made, especially in the works of Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) in the 11th century, who is considered a pioneer of experimental physics, which some place in the experimental tradition of Ptolemy. Others see his use of experimentation and quantification to distinguish between competing scientific theories as an innovation in scientific method. Ibn al-Haytham (Alhazen) wrote the Book of Optics, in which he significantly reformed the field of optics, empirically proved that vision occurred because of light rays entering the eye, and invented the camera obscura to demonstrate the physical nature of light rays.
>Ibn al-Haytham has also been described as the “first scientist” for his development of the scientific method, and his pioneering work on the psychology of visual perception is considered a precursor to psychophysics and experimental psychology although this is still the matter of debate.
>Jābir ibn Hayyān (Geber) is considered a pioneer of chemistry, as he was responsible for introducing an early experimental scientific method within the field, as well as the alembic, still,retort, and the chemical processes of pure distillation, filtration, sublimation, liquefaction, crystallisation, purification, oxidisation and evaporation.
The alchemists’ claims about the transmutation of metals were rejected by al-Kindi, followed by Abū Rayhān al-Bīrūnī, Avicenna, and Ibn Khaldun. Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī stated a version of the law of conservation of mass, noting that a body of matter is able to change, but is not able to disappear. Alexander von Humboldt and Will Durant consider medieval Muslim chemists to be founders of chem
I can keep going

That's pretty gay w

Why would I be scared if I have Allah protecting me?

If all you can think of when two men interact is gay shit, it looks suspicious on your record, don't you think?

Attached: 1552047745059.jpg (853x480, 185K)

People also forget that the supremacy of the ottomans lasted for much of the high middle ages. Arabs had plenty chance to get a foothold in Western Europe but failed at every turn.

and 1 random page from one of gauss' notebooks is worth infinitely more than everything every non european/azn(being kind here) has produced

arabs are particularly dumb, i mean at least pajeets are capable of producing a few geniuses out of a billion niggers, arabs have literally ZERO

if this guy was actually intelligent he would realize that comparing moslem's "golden age" to european civilization is a fucking joke

this guy is going to snitch on you, stop talking to him, what could possibly be gained from this?

The golden age was a result of translating greek texts. When they were recaptured during the crusades the age ended and was never seen again.

>and then everybody started clapping

did you have a power fantasy again, mohammed? go back to clean the toilets and shut the fuck up.

More than latinos ever did buddy boyo. The East was the one who influenced the Greeks in the first place. Whom the rest of Europeans eventually copied. Europe was primitive even the South before contact with the East.

I have those guys from everywhere at my workplace
I have a russian slim gay vegan boy who is like black belt karate who has very "specific" views on Asians
I have a Finnish guy who is basically a white power freak in soft disguise who is quite good in web design and has very few good things to say about the english
what you saw is low brow education with bits of knowledge and lots of Dunning Kruger in effect

he made your frenchie boipucci wet huh?

>A yellow person who loves whites but hates the english

user, I...

>make new friend IRL
>immediately flee to Jow Forums to seek validation from random incels who you will never meet or interact with

Why?

>>imply that it's the jews by talking about globalists
>>he tells me it could be, but if I keep thinking like this it just means I'm loosing in the game
Yeah right, fuck you frenchkike.

Imagine taking in sandnigger propaganda like that. I knew frogs were faggots but not to this point. You are probably weak minded if you don't have a backbone to keep your values

Attached: 1517879329007.jpg (508x626, 351K)

You remain a moralfag. Pathetic.

>East influenced Greeks.
Very interesting new history you got there jewanon, with democracy liberty philosophy and all

you've been mopping up in threads with jewpaganda all day. jewpaganda !

You made a very dangerous friend frog.

If you work in an globalist big corp, you end up with 20 nations on your teams
The cocoa skinned indian developer has the hots for french/italian wemen and shits on any south asians without any reason
its really a circus

And then he blew up. The End. Durka Durka Mohammed Jihad.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190308-080848_Brave.jpg (871x1340, 456K)

no one is going to believe him, I know what i'm doing.

Nigger just tell him that even though the kikes are controlling us they still accept our refugee, if they were so fucking smart they would know that coming into europe has sealed their death and that their religion was garbage from the start but instead of their only chance of avoiding islam in the 60s they kept inviting it and they accepted the disgusting muslim brotherhood and isis to kill their own brothers. Now tell him to not talk shit about the white man because if we had power arabs wouldn't exist they would all be indo europeans and not rape monkeys

Leaf post best post

Yeah dude bigotry is so [current year] - 1
Why do people not want to fuck in the streets and let them and their children do drugs?
Fucking moralfags

If whites keep sucking jewish, LGTQ & feminist dick in "defiance" to the muslim manace, I'll just stop rooting for em. Might just be my arab blood speaking tho

Cousins and goats not on the list thankfully

Get a flag or go away

>about how islam had a "golden age" and how they had more human rights science and che pas quoi
This is nothing but propaganda. Minuscule signs of development blown way out of proportion to prop up the delusion Islam is not the cancer and reason behind the backwardness of Muslim countries.