What's most interesting about this story is that even here on twitter right in front of your face you see THOUSANDS of...

What's most interesting about this story is that even here on twitter right in front of your face you see THOUSANDS of white women openly siding with the black kid and letting it be known they disagree with you. These white women are stating OPENLY in your own thread that they are all for having black kids of their own and standing up for black kids.

twitter.com/SikhProf/status/1103761183369248768

Every time one of these threads is on Jow Forums all you have to do is go through the endless comments from white women all stating that they would rather have the black kid around them than the white aggressor and some women even admit that they wear their black boyfriend and biracial kids like a badge of honor because they want to show the white aggressors that they are making a stand.

Yet you'll still persist with the delusional cope that "Oh not all white women are interested in defending blacks", "white women race mix the least shill kike", etc. Here it is RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE thousands and thousands of white women going against your narrative.

You expose yourselves when you post these Twitter or Youtube threads of a black person vs some kind of white aggressor because the white women all come out of the woodwork and prove that they are completely fine with mixing with blacks.

Black kid is wearing Gucci btw, which means even at 10 he has his swag down which women also love on black men. They know how to dress even from as young as 10!

Attached: 1552030013280.jpg (636x382, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FEVqvnUQRGk
discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sheeeeeeeiiit

how on earth did you make a video about some black kid illegally selling cds in a mall and getting arrested to be about white women?

Someones mad a white girl rejected him saying she doesn't like black guys. Feelsbad man.

>These white women are stating OPENLY in your own thread that they are all for having black kids of their own and standing up for black kids.
>the white women all come out of the woodwork and prove that they are completely fine with mixing with blacks.
Projecting much -- or is this just some twisted cuck fantasy of yours? I just went through a bunch of the responses and it's mostly just female dindus sperging about "muh white privilege".

Either way, you obviously have some strange hatred for white women which is understandable as you're probably some unattractive NEET.

White women are not interested in him and won't give him any attention, that's why.

Funny how none of them were there and witnessed the whole story. Just another snippet of reality to outrage the weak minded and control their emotions and thoughts. #propaganda

Attached: ik43m0d4i0uz.png (635x473, 222K)

he dindu nuffin!

Attached: 8237237.png (500x418, 553K)

anytime a nigger does something wrong a group of autist expect morally virtuous white women to defeat them with her sword of complaining. Epic reality.

Attached: Mental Disorder.jpg (1271x613, 228K)

defending nogs on the internet is the hail marry of era. empty piety that you don't actually need to commit to. even I defend nogs on the internet on all of my profiles with my name attached to them.

>twitter
A small vocal minority. Into the trash it goes!

>kid is wearing gucci

Yeah, it's common knowledge for even a rural welshman like me that american niggers will spend more on clothes than a decent diet

because theyre genetically inferior monkeys, their brains arnt cognitively equivalent to the white man and thats a universal fact

Not sure what thread you’re looking at Commie faggot. The comments are about 50/50. And the loudest are the dumb women nigs. There are a few white women who support. That’s just dumb women obviously.

He's gonna look real good for every other Tyrone and Jamal in D Block in eight years.

fucking niggers

NIGGER!!!! God niggers are so fucking stupid, that dumb nigger bitch attacked the cop and then screamed for help? What the fuck? Nigger!

This is so fucking stupid. You can see who is in the wrong within the first few seconds. Guy says you will go to a juvenile detention center IF you don't stop. They kept on going in their fucking monkeyspeak.

Stop false flagging faggot. We both know you're no Communist.

He din du nuffin'
youtube.com/watch?v=FEVqvnUQRGk

Attached: Capture.png (913x694, 889K)

>t. self-hating and insecure nigger

Attached: 1594015718925.png (629x669, 733K)

fuck niggers
>fuck niggers
fuck niggers
>fuck niggers
fuck niggers
>fuck niggers
fuck niggers
>fuck niggers
fuck niggers
>fuck niggers

Attached: fuckniggers.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Not a nigger but thanks for asking stupid nigger. Go suck some somali cock, while you're at it, here suck mine.

Attached: 9ce684f20d8040732205aa52629cd0c0.png (422x472, 242K)

Sage, slide thread.

>1 post by this ID
Remember, if you reply to obvious bait without saging you'll be the first to die in the race war

Attached: One Post By This ID.webm (640x360, 1.53M)

Kek

you being a kike should know those (((white))) women are mostly filthy heebs just like yourself ,, cmon a little more effort next time rabbi

Attached: 1551984504510.png (695x746, 592K)

What a massive cope. I looked through all the comments. Not a white female Jew in sight.

It was the same thing with Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Philando Castile, etc. Every time something like that is linked on Jow Forums via youtube or social media it explodes your own position right in front of your eyes. White women everywhere clearly open to being blacked right in the link on your own threads!

And yet STILL you turn around and tell us "No kike white women mixing with blacks is kike propaganda", "white women only go with what is trendy make our position trendy and they will follow that", "vast majority of women hate blacks secretly but only do it because it's trendy"

This is outright delusion. There are literally thousands of white women in these links TELLING you and SHOWING you the exact opposite. Many have actually backed it up by marrying black men or having biracial kids, you have to go into these profiles of the white women commenting. They all retweet rappers and black twitter and celebrities primarily to do with black culture like the Kardashians. These are not all liberal dykes who never meet blacks. Go into the comments and you see the white women right there are immersed into black culture and many have black boyfriends and kids.

53% of white women voted for Trump, when they could have elected the first white woman president.

lol Fake Gucci.All the niggs in my area wear fake Gucci bags that they buy from the local market for £5.

>even at 10 he has his swag down
get a load of this goy
>in all fields

LOL!!!!!

Attached: 1547646751802.jpg (500x314, 127K)

Thats why women don't deserve to have a voice. Thats why women deserve no rights.

if it's a black child acting out, chances are the mama is white.

>thousands and thousands of white women going against your narrative.
Out of millions.

This is why white nationalism is redarded

Reminder:
White women have lower interracial relationships than white men.
Reminder:
A lot of women will blindly follow what society says at any time

My GF admitted to me she had sex with a black guy when she was younger. Should I be worried?

So what
Fuck them then
This only shows that white men are smart enough not to deal with these disgusting roasties

>black kid breaks the law
>gets arrested
>resists arrest
>officer uses force
>Twitter: pikachu face

Shit when I was 13 I was doing grafitti and the cops rolled up on me. I ran away and the cop tackled me and slammed my face into the curb. But since I was just a white kid no one gave a fuck I was in and out of juvie all through my teens until I finally grew up and became a responsible adult. I probably have greater respect for law enforcement now than ever because I've been on the inside and seen the absolute crazy bullshit they have to deal with day in, day out. It would blow your mind. Obviously that kid has a fucking bad attitude and deserves to get picked by the law. Maybe he'll learn some fucking respect.

Fpbp

Didn`t sandra bullock accomplished this already?

Attached: 123F79EC-2F54-4B68-92E6-B8C7F7DB6A98.jpg (931x1153, 250K)

Attached: 467843F3-0541-43E8-83BC-681AB928310A.jpg (967x1205, 620K)

discord/
============
.gg/5GgxVdW
Not many rules and lots of fun. Lots of hentai and traps on this discord server

>the endless comments from white women all stating that they would rather have the black kid around them than the white aggressor and some women even admit that they wear their black boyfriend and biracial kids like a badge of honor

Surely you can back that up with a few screencaps ....o wait you can't
Fucking commie cuckposter

>w*men
What's your point?

Attached: med_1485851982_image.jpg (640x427, 52K)

That kid is really arrogant. I can't imagine how he'll be when he's older.

>stacks of 1's with a single hundred on the outside.
>Philips TV
You guys are a literal meme, I guarantee his mom has 24's on her leased buick she's hiding from the repo man.