Why do you think it is that the "poor and stupid" are the ones always complaining about Jews?

Why do you think it is that the "poor and stupid" are the ones always complaining about Jews?

It's always some man-child with no job, some trailer park trash, some muslim in a third world shithole, some alcoholic slav in a rotting hovel. Literally nobody else. Why is this? Is anti-semitism and a lack of success/low intelligence correlated?

Attached: master race jabba.jpg (796x1025, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off kike, you deserve worst than death.

I didn't realize Henry Ford was poor and stupid. Thanks for the update Moshe

Tis twat m8? Shut the fuck up you commie incel. Let's not even get on Henry Ford. What a jackass.

Attached: 1532910026011.jpg (1024x1024, 330K)

DO NOT REPLY TO TROLL THREADS

REPORT ALL RULEBREAKING BULLSHIT

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Didn't read. Since your picture is /leftypol/ D&C and I know you don't actually have anything to say, or any original ideas, I can conclude without reading a word that you're just posting a slide thread.

Reported, saged, hidden.

poor and stupid eh? there's degeneracy in all nooks and crannies ... shown fatso in the jpg would be in some betterment camp under Hitler along with many other degens

Problem? yes extremes aren't good but Jews think they can play everyone eternally - getting their asses handed throughout the ages

heck they don't even care for their average Jewish brethren who don't have anything to do with the Zionist ploy

truly satanic ...

youtube.com/watch?v=xRfV6qsvlUA

Attached: XxDsPce.png (1262x654, 376K)

everywhere except in "their" country

fuck the jpg's missing

Attached: pNcn7Y5.png (1279x697, 396K)

/thread

Attached: b&r.png (849x436, 66K)

Probably because they realise they won't get far anyway, so there is no reason not to do it, they have nothing to lose and can shine a light on a problem.

Smart rich people want to stay rich, so they keep their mouths shut and speak carefully to retain their wealth. it isnt that smart rich people dont hate jews, they do. They just keep it within a close knit group they trust.

Antisemitism is leftism

The hatred of those who are better than you

Jews are smarter, richer, have better families, happier, just better people

Attached: RUz7BQ0.jpg (960x656, 45K)

Racism is due to ignorance, so you get that from uneducated masses. But the problem they soon face with that ideology is : if niggers and shitskins are subhumans, how can life fuck me in the ass like this ? I'm superior, this can't be.

So, enters the new treat, something that can explain how shitty their life is, without being a subhuman shitskin : the jew. They often look white, and some definitively are white, because as being jew is being part of a religion, you can join them even if you are white... But historically lot of them are proven non white, perfect. They are able to fill all the little conspiracy cases these stupid build to explain crudely what they are not able to understand, for the jew is not superior in intelligence, but they are sneaky and obligatory rich. And if you show them a poor or a stupid jew, it is not enough, for they are, like pests, supposed to work as a group, and even the loneliest jew on heart can get help from his community, and probably money.

PAY ATTENTION ALL OF YOU STUPID Jow Forums IDIOTS:

WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY!

GODDAMN YOU Jow Forums LOSERS ARE DUMB, DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU ASSHOLES EVERYTHING?

GOOGLE THE "WHITE SLAVE TRADES" WHERE WHITE EUROPEANS WERE ENSLAVED FOR OVER 2,000 YEARS IN THE
1,ARAB SLAVE TRADE
2.BARBARY SLAVE TRADE
3.IRISH SLAVE TRADE
4.CRIMEAN SLAVE TRADE

JESUS CHRIST YOU Jow Forums PUSSIES ARE LITERALLY RETARDED, IF IT WASN'T FOR ME EDUCATING YOUR DUMB ASSES ON THE SHIT YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW!

MUSLIMS AND NORTH AFRICAN BLACKS RAN THE "ARAB SLAVE TRADE" AND "BARBARY SLAVE TRADES" FOR 2,000 YEARS AND OPPRESSED WHITE PEOPLE AND THE JEWS FINANCED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING OUT OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE(WHERE THE JEWS RAN 94% OF ALL FINANCING AND BANKING)!

THIS IS THE KEY PIECE OF EVIDENCE THAT THE FUCKING JEWS NEVER, I REPEAT NEVER WANT EUROPEAN PEOPLES TO EVER, I REPEAT EVER WANT PEOPLE OF EUROPEAN ANCESTRY TO FIND OUT ABOUT!

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THE MOST OPPRESSED PEOPLE IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO BRING UP THE "PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS" GOING BACK OVER 2,000 YEARS!

DO YOU GET IT NOW YOU STUPID FUCKING Jow Forums ASSHOLES? FUCKING VIRGIN LOSERS, I WIN

Reported your ass

No one successful has had a problem with the jews. Your bias is showing.

You can have pride in your race without hating other races. I don't wish harm to anyone else, I wish them any success as long as it doesnt come at the cost of any human life. I want Africa to prosper, I want Arabs to remain strong, but maybe chill the fuck out, and despite the fact I am an anti-zionist, I wish Jews well in their efforts as long as they are not at the cost of others.
But most of all I want my White race to stand tall and proud, I want them to know they made the world, and can remake it. We don't have to shrink down to appease anyone, we should lead by example, as we always have.

I might not have worked to become White and accomplish it, and I can see his point entirely, but I refuse to be told that I shouldn't feel pride or loyalty to my people when we get attacked daily from all sides and from within.

>it's always
Gonna need a source bud. Also, the left is full of chiseled gods and people always speak their mind.

Except for Mel Gibson, Michael Jackson, Walt Disney, all of Nazi Germany, and anyone even vaguely aware of Zionism like billionaire Ronald Bernard. Sage because retards can't be this retarded. No way.

>Virtue signalling on Jow Forums

Also I'm just busting your balls, I feel the same way. Still you have way too much good faith. World Jewish government means they're basically all colluding to undermine everyone else. I've got no problem with Jewish deli owners and soccer moms though.

>It's always some man-child with no job, some trailer park trash, some muslim in a third world shithole, some alcoholic slav in a rotting hovel. Literally nobody else.
Sauce?

Lol @ this French kike blowing his cover every single thread

Cover ?

6 figure athletic chads hate Jews and the mongrel horde, too. Ask guys at a white collar gym. They're all crypto white nationalists.

I used to think like this until I developed situational awareness.

Yes, one of many things you've blown, along with endless brown cock.

And what am I hiding, fellow murican scholar ?

Because everyone else who has something to lose is prevented from speaking out.
Only those at the very bottom with nothing to lose, who are the least educated,, who are also the most damaged by immigration and globalisation are left to speak out.
These people by default become the leaderless face of nationalism, and are held up as an example by the media as the average type of person who is against globalisation, multiculturalism and immigration.
You wouldn't want to be like these people, would you goy?

Attached: Shekels.jpg (1162x850, 365K)

I have a job, a car, and a house.

I have no debts.

I don't like the jews.

lol wut

Attached: 5E0E8845-5315-43FE-B001-6B9688ECE0AA.jpg (225x225, 7K)

ME NO LIKE JOO!! JOO BAD!!! JOO DIE!!!

Thanks for the demonstration, Tyroneo