Meme war

He so does not want to fuck with Jow Forums.

>ROUND TWO, BITCHES!

Attached: FB_IMG_1552053960329.jpg (655x621, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I supposed to feel like I need to make zionist memes now?

>implying he has friends 'on the right'

Sick twitter lost thread consider killing yourself instead next time. Herbs grow in fields and so does the hide button

Highly doubtful, the left can't meme for shit. They could barely handle a handful of frogposters during 2016.

Seriously why can't they meme?

Attached: e99.jpg (680x543, 39K)

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/dual-citizenship-public-officials-creates-conflicts-interest

Why don't you spread this petition and get the Jews in your goverment to address the problem??

>oh sweetie I

Attached: feinsteain.jpg (989x557, 66K)

Attached: 1545295523951.png (710x577, 44K)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
The left can't meme

literally who?

Checked. The left still can't and will never be able to meme ... With A "memelab" or not

No sense of humour and no soul for starters ;D

I don't think he knows how meme magic works. It's organic, not forced. You can't just choose to meme something to happen.

>the left can't meme
confirmed

even when the left isn't openly sucking the states dick or limiting peoples simple liberties they are cringey as fuck

Attached: n7FA8Rn.gif (445x246, 1.1M)

Even the way they say meme is cringe

>we are gonna meme you so hard!

meme me daddy

>memelab
lololol i want off this ride

So this is where the Yang shills are coming from

Attached: L76CSUX.png (662x631, 80K)

It’s pointless. (I signed it). We SHOULD be asking that dual citizens not be allowed to serve in elected or appointed government positions and that all dual citizens currently in office or holding positions as judges formally renounce any other citizenship.

Shh, it might collapse. It's more meme than substance.

100% agree, letting dual citizens into positions of power is retarded, especially Israelis. What's even more retarded is people are accusing Russia of shit that Israel does to our nation all the time. Israel invades our politics and pump tons of money into influencing elections. Both Democrats and Republicans have party members who were put in there by Israel and nobody in the government cares.

the problem with left wing memes is that right wing memes are based upon truth and unspoken knowledge. Lefty memes are nothing but shitty non-jokes in image form or smear attacks on the right. There is no room for edge in lefty memes because of PC culture and all their diversity/inclusion bullshit. It just doesn't work. Meanwhile the right has an infinite supply of memetic material because liberals are retards with counter-intuitive or just plain harmful policies, not to mention everyone is a LGBTOFWGKTABBQ++er with purple hair. The left is a ship of fools right now.

Attached: 1530806385207.jpg (640x480, 87K)

if ALL your thoughts have been given to you by a script, it's hard to be original

Couldn't have said it any better.

Yikes

Attached: 1550760869153.png (375x424, 190K)

all the people that have sense of humor were chased out because most of it was deemed "inappropriate".
Thats it.

Are you posting this every day now? Fuck off.

>using the word so many times in 1 twoot

Ablooo blooo bloooo

These faggots don't know how to tie their shoes.

Should we be making pro Israel memes now?

Its over drumpsicles. Hilldawgs season 2 bouta drop. (She won)

Attached: 1543317743511.jpg (1967x1199, 248K)

Neo Dems have no chance other than election rigging - too far left no one's going full retard.

Lack of creativity and political insight. These people are failures who just want free money.

I sincerely want to see her run again. the trainwreck would be amazing

Attached: 1533705990126.jpg (399x351, 67K)

>KILL NIGS
>LMAO BOTTOM TEXT

When normies say meme it makes my brain hurt.

What a mess of a word soup. The left really can't meme.

low energy

Attached: 1550241131532.jpg (682x1024, 80K)

Hey Cam, why did two of your classmates both list a small Philadelphia suburb as their hometown on FB? Care to comment?

Attached: 08A39C13-899B-4037-A474-A521D6576652.jpg (1583x2048, 255K)

Kek

Attached: IMG_20190308_104456.png (1440x1440, 266K)

Good thing we're meme Yang this time

Attached: 1551994900827.png (638x532, 522K)

Politcal corectness. They've been so afraid of accidentally offending someone on daily basis for so many years they actually forgot how to make fun of people on purpose.

These two posts go together perfectly.

>more trumps in diapers
wtf im with her now

>some random faggot on the interwebz says, "meme you so hard", and you stupid faggots eat it up.
ahahahahahahaha, you fucking eceleb posting faggots should be banned. It should be a rule on 4chinz no names on social media screencaps, you autistic faggots disgust me.

Attached: nupol.png (1232x297, 91K)

it is impossible to meme a gun grabber into any positive role

We won the meme war because we were more dedicated and more ingenuitive. It was a new kind of war and the establishment propagandists and information controllers weren't ready for it. They are now. We're going to get annihilated in Meme War II. They've got the money again and this time they've actually got the real living breathing meat robots that believe in what they're doing. We're still going to be funnier and we're atill going to be telling the truth, but they're going to have the money, the numbers, and now they even know the tactics.

If they recruit from one of those fabled Macedonian troll farms who knows what heights in memery they could achieve

But the truth is not on their side

That's our only hope.

>The left can meme now.
Source?

Meme Hard

Because they cling to titles. Jow Forums can’t agree on anything except that talcum X is white and that normies need to get off the internet. We are like the island of misfit toys and they are like the spoiled kids who don’t realize how spoiled they are. Hence Jow Forums is more original because we are already the material that society has a problem with to some degree or anther which is why old Jow Forums found this place and also why old Jow Forums knows where the other dark holes of the internet are....they’re not accepted anywhere else. Not entirely anyways b

I stopped meming and hung up my meme war helmet because I felll madly in love with my sweet mommy of a hoe. Her wooden tail goes thump thump thump on the floor and her tits leak the oaky syrup.

Attached: tumblr_o21dsuAG901uofr2ko1_500.gif (500x222, 1.98M)

Yup

Attached: 1552020143892.png (942x412, 46K)

Saved and lol

>Roses are red
>Violets are blue
>The left can't meme
And nether can the Jew

Attached: image.jpg (1900x2375, 700K)

Yang says fuck the job killing minimum wage. But you get paid anyway. Anyway, better build that wall to protect against gibs.

Attached: MinWageBadYang.png (553x697, 330K)

Wasn’t this guys dad involved with Haitian adoptions?