Fict. as a Prec. to Fact: Sci-fi “Predict. Prog.” and the Emerg. World Relig. (2014)

archive.fo/uzY1u

^Interesting article, has anyone else read it? I think it posits some rather provocative claims of how blackpills, Q/Maga complacency due to thoughts of being counter culture, trans-humanism, and general nihilism have infiltrated and bled into 2019.

>Also dubbed “sci-fi inevitabilism” by Hoffman, predictive programming is analogous to a virus that infects its hosts with the false belief that it is:

>Useless to resist central, establishment control.
>Or it posits a counter-cultural alternative to such control which is actually a counterfeit, covertly emanating from the establishment itself.
>That the blackening (pollution) of earth is as unavoidable as entropy.
>That extinction (‘evolution”) of the species is inevitable.
>That the reinhabitation of the earth by the “old gods” (Genesis 6:4), is our stellar scientific destiny. (8)

Attached: SexualizedAttentionGrabPic.jpg (589x891, 243K)

had to truncate subject field words for field text limit.

Interdasting link. TY.

original article was written by Phillip D. Collins Feb. 6th, 2005

scary how accurate it was.

Interesting read user, definitely something I think we're headed for in a very startling right.

Yes, goyim, merge yourself with our (((google))) chinese tablet and become a luciferian.

>Memes (contagious ideas) are instilled through the circulation of “mass appeal” documents under the guise of “science fiction” literature. Once subsumed on a psychocognitive level, these memes become self-fulfilling prophecies, embraced by the masses and outwardly approximated through the efforts of the elite.

>trump pepe

sounds terrible

yes, i think there is programming for every facet/"movement"/group in society.

All making them support their own establishment idol/candidate of their choice.

And all of those candidates/idols all part of the whole.

Then of course, that is nihilistic in itself, unless you realize by knowing this you have taken the first step.

just my thoughts

Struggled with nihilism myself for a while, since this isn't anything new to me. I just thought the article was good for people to read, form their own conclusions.

I think the term "blackpill" is just another form of contagious meme, meant to make nihilism seem counter-culture. and a way of fighting back.

when it is just repackaged, super-strength, complacency.

come on jim, bump me for mama.

dont wana die jim, cant feel muh legs

jim, the federal reserve international banking system, tell mama she can't afford muh tombstone cause of it

im cold jim, bump me

I'd love a thread on AI, ''sentience'', transhumanism, etc.
I'd be a welcomed break from the usual swill on the board.

Attached: battle_angel_alita.jpg (1040x1035, 755K)

I'll give you a free bump

I agree, and varied level of sentience. A popular redpilling user said something about the Earth having some level of sentience, hence "Mother Earth" and other ancient sayings on it. My memory is terrible and my explanation even more so but I wish he'd elaborate more on his knowled5e

yes, i think AI sentience isnt exactly possible, I just think that man is capable of manufacturing the worst horrors of his imagination with high efficiency

thank ye jim, can feel muh legs again

also this thread is more about predictive programming, than AI sentience. hopefully.

What if we create biomechanical beings, wouldn't that be something along the lines of AI?
Introducing biotech, or some other nano machine into artificial embryos

Ah alright I'll not derail from that. I don't know much about predictive programming outside the general knowledge of seeing things TV, movies, and games to get us used to it happening irl

meh its cool, not too concerned about derail long as people get to read article. and, I think wetware wouldn't give machines sentience, rather give the wetware sentience augmented efficiency.

point being, its all just in the end, a horror created of man.

The world religion will be the Imperial Truth

Attached: Imperium of Man.jpg (1900x1200, 238K)

You mean you don't want another AOC thread or Yang thread? WTF!?

yea, imagine someone claiming they know the "truth" always be weary of that.

I tend to look for deception, that way I at least know what ISNT the truth. best I can humbly do.

Ill also add to the sentience question further thoughts. When you look at how machine learning works, it is all based off of guesses and checks, and these checks are implemented by humans. and the results are are just millions of tiny gears grinding essentially, in order to tell time, like a watch. but man created this watch, and he tells time with it - per say.

>are are
dont feel so good jim, muh fingers

Attached: related.jpg (600x800, 173K)

expanse

>t. jim

thank ye