Florida Assault Weapons Ban

ballotpedia.org/Florida_Ban_on_Semiautomatic_Rifles_and_Shotguns_Initiative_(2020)

>The measure would ban possession of semiautomatic rifles and shotguns. Semiautomatic would be defined by the measure as "any weapon which fires a single projectile or a number of ball shots through a rifled or smooth bore for each single function of the trigger without further manual action required."

This shit will pass. Theyre already collecting signatures all over college campuses. Hope you Floridafags enjoy your last year and a half with your "assault weapons"

Press F to pay respects.

Attached: bigstock-Florida-4627624.jpg (1600x1444, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/06073
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let the real fun begin, boys.

Attached: 1544906660060.gif (498x330, 2.05M)

I need to go find a used Sig somewhere.

>Imlying the governor would sign that shit.
If Gilliam had won this might mean something.

Who checks the mag for rounds like that?

Its a ballot measure. It only requires 60% of the popular vote and then it is automatically law.

Shit man I really need to buy that FAL sometime soon. Wish I made more.

anybody with any real gun experience....lmao are you dumb?

What do you mean?

I do sometimes when Im target shooting. I carry condition zero (in double action) otherwise.

Not all magazines have drilled backplates so its pointless in that case. You would need to attempt to load another round in it to see if it was full.

This has no way in hell of passing, and even if it did the pushback would be insane.

You also use alot of trolling, attention grabbing talk so fuck off.

So you can register it and get it confiscated with the next ballot measure Hogg authors? lol

If you dont fight this off now theres no point.

Miami and Orlando will make sure it passes.

You think the cuckservatives in the Florida state legislature who rapidly pushed gun control through after Parkland will fight this? You're delusional.

The only way to fight this is through efforts on the ground to expose urbanites to semi auto rifles and shotguns in a positive environment. I know I'm currently trying, and succeeding, in getting at least two gun virgins to the range each month so far this year. If even 10% of gun owners would get off their asses and try this would not be an issue anywhere.

There are not enough votes in miami and orlando to make it pass at 60%, same reason there were not enough in either location to give Gollum even 50%

Attached: notonemoreinch.jpg (1090x740, 806K)

Yes but it is easier to bitch on the internet.

I feel you though I take people out as often as possible too.

BILL TO REMOVE RESTRICTIONS ON THE PURCHASE OF FIREARMS, CLAUSES THAT ALLOW FOR SEIZURES OF FIRE ARMS, AND THE BAN ON BUMP STOCKS.
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2019/06073
Everyone here needs to spam your district senator asap and as much as possible. Make calls, write letters, and send emails. Do everything you can, these laws turned us from the gun shine state into new jersey. It might not be voted on for a week but the more noise you make the more chance we have.

Felons now have the right to vote, Puerto Ricans have flooded in, and we are betting on no major shooting happening right before the 2020 election.

The only thing working for us is that It is a presidential election so turnout on the Republican side may be high enough to counteract this time.

Too many N.E. liberals have migrated to Florida, I guess. They leave their former states because LIB-TARDS ruined them, and NOW they want to ruin Florida, too.

They're like a CANCER...

Attached: get.off.my.lawn.gif (750x600, 175K)

>I fucking hate this little shit.

Attached: screenshot.png (1590x869, 343K)

How many states are getting cucked ? And no one is doing jack shit about it. kek

Attached: liz.jpg (976x976, 156K)

>expose urbanites to semi auto rifles and shotguns in a positive environment
we need a tax on violent video games like GTA to pay for mandatory rifle safety classes in high schools

We need the classes no matter where they come from.

Good luck trying to come and get them! Florida Man will strike again and again and again...btw Tallahassee needs to burn.

Attached: 1536331826027.png (455x395, 448K)

>ban guns
>everyone still owns and purchases them somehow

Attached: NPCs.png (521x419, 242K)

Kek
You wont be allowed to pass anythimg like that

It is a ballot measure so all they need is 60% of the electorate.

Sounds like youre shilling
All the states around mine are eliminating any requirment to carry concealed and open carry is legal too

Get fucked nigger lover

No

Hoffman and Deutsch are both Jewish. David Hogg had a picture on his Instagram of him interviewing Deutsch before parkland. Now they are writing laws together? Really makes you go hmmmmmmm.

Attached: 4B7B8D86-852E-46CA-9B7E-B54AC1F04211.png (580x422, 6K)

I think Hogg is just looking for a paycheck and those two can provide.

Highly doubt that would pass down here

>Arguments
>Think of all the beautiful children!

Attached: 1551348832343.jpg (1024x576, 43K)