NEET is hell

I successfully pulled myself out of the NEET black hole and landed a job as shift manager at a Circle K gas station. You can do it too. AMA.

Attached: tumblr_ooay7g11to1v0pigno1_250.jpg (246x250, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QIiZ2EltyzA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wage cuck

Congrats user.

Attached: James White.png (400x500, 160K)

:-)

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

How did you get that job? Can you walk people here step by step from NEETness into wagecuckery?

Attached: images.jpg (200x251, 10K)

>shift manager at a Circle K gas station
Is this an improvement?

I'd go insane if I was a NEET

>inb4 op is shot at 3AM by some coked up nigger living on neetbux
the circle of life continues.

I was at a circle k and there was some hambeast lecturing the employees about how to perform as proper slaves. It seemed miserable.

oh boy $11 bucks per hour to be a robot and get shit on by rude niggers and your nigger boss.

>I landed a job as shift manager at a Circle K gas station.
>You can do it too.

No thanks. I am not low-IQ blue collar trash

Attached: Bashar_Al-Assad_Personal_143.jpg (332x326, 15K)

NEETdom may seem like it's awesome, but it's not. is right, you literally go insane.
t. ten years of doing absolutely nothing

I used to be a NEET too. Now I work. I do a good job and newer employees seek my advice. I even get free coffee and tea in the breakroom.

i was a NEET for years. i was scared no one would hire me cuz my resume was a giant blank.

then became a graveyard shift security guard.

security companies dgaf. they'll hire anyone who can be pass the license course.

I go to the Circle K all the time and they always have a "Now Hiring" sign on the door since employees are always quitting. Since I'm a regular there I filled out an application online and one of the shift managers put in a good word to the store manager.

In the US companies are desperate for good employees. Now is the time to do something with your life, it's never been easier to get started.

itt: NEETs who honestly believe sitting on their ass doing nothing all day is better than doing ANYTHING to provide money for themselves.
I was a NEET for like 2 years, it was fucking hell, going stircrazy and losing the ability to interact with other humans. Even a shitty wageslave job is better than that

youtu.be/QIiZ2EltyzA

I'm a neet and I can confirm it's afucking nightmare.

Why do you keep posting this same drivel? It beggars belief that you quote the parable of the sheep and the goats (which is about how salvation depends on your actions as well as faith) to back up your ridiculous view that all you have to do to be saved is believe that Christ died for your sins and that your works don't matter.

James 2:17-20
>Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, “Thou hast faith, and I have works.” Show me thy faith apart from thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well. The devils also believe — and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

I was starting to lose it after about 6 months. Was a NEET for ~7 months after uni until I finally got the job I wanted. Being a shut-in who drank a lot made it worse.

Pretending to be busy at my 70k a year engineering job. I want to jump out of this office and die

Attached: BCCBDDAA-7245-4C64-B697-1517A3122A27.jpg (392x337, 38K)

good for you bruh! i'm jobless since 2016 and i'm losing my shit...
maybe the shit i write is worth something after i threatically hero on some important political building we may have on the city i may live

Attached: 51329557_365831977531716_2855139841421606912_n.jpg (720x620, 55K)

Being a neet doesn't mean you do nothing, faggot

I make $9.50/hr but some shift managers can work their way to as high as $12.

I am 32 and earn enough in rent to live a long NEET life, fuck working.

basado y magentapilado

You become mentally lazy

>report for work at 1 AM
>take your Vitamin D pills and Prozac to compensate for not having seen the sun in 3 weeks
>Jamal didn't show up for his shift so you ring up the meth head hooker standing at the counter trying to buy vodka and a pack of condoms
>call Jamal and ask where the fuck he is
>no answer but you hear a ringing from the bathroom
>Jamal is in there stoned and jerking off
>immediately fire his ass and resign yourself to doing his work on top of yours
>spend 30 minutes counting all the candy bars. According to your inventory spreadsheets you're short a Kitkat and 6 Snickers.
>find 3 Snickers wrappers in the bathroom
>hobo staggers in and demands the bathroom key
>you tell him he has to buy something first, so he grabs a pack of gum and throws a handful of pennies at you
>you hand over the key and he lunges for the shitter
>20 minutes later he staggers out and leaves
>you investigate and find diarrhea everywhere and a heroin needle in the trash
>go grab the mop
>after you finish, Jamal and his friends roll up in their 1983 Eldorado
>you hit the emergency door lock but Tyrone slams his hoopty through the front window
>you try to dive behind the bulletproof glass by the counter, but Tyrone shoots you in the thigh before you can make it
>as a puddle of blood forms around your legs, Jamal steals the $23 from the register and a bottle of Jack
>he leaves the bum pennies
>as Jamal and Tyrone make for the car, Tyrone fires another bullet at your skull
>it glances off the top of your head, but you're still bleeding badly
>as you fade out of consciousness praying the ambulance arrives before you die, the last thing you think is "At least I'm not a NEET"

Attached: comfy.png (1280x720, 1.44M)

Imagine being so creatively bankrupt you need someone to tell you what to do in order to not feel bored.

I was a NEET for 2 years after a graduated high school, honestly it was the best time of my life, then I got a degree in CS and I now work a shity IT job, I fucking hate my meaningless life I wish I could go back to being a NEET

Congrats fucker. Dong get shot by some nigger!

also just escaped NEEThood.

>get retail job, leave home at 18 and move in with gf
>get a job in IT, it's great
>slowly moving up ladder, 3 years happy with gf
>get promotion earning about 100k a year at age 21
>next day find out dad has terminal cancer, had just moved into a really big house with gf and good friend housemate
>next 10 months barely managing to keep everything together (dad + uni + 14 hour work days)
>can't sleep in gf's bed anymore because i would keep her awake, assume its just stress
>resort to sleeping pills, become addicted (benzos)
>gf says she wants to end it because we dont fuck anymore (cant enjoy myself cause of guilt with dying father)
>tell her a things will get better with time
>start getting really paranoid that gf is sleeping with best friend housemate, I decide its just the pills and stress fucking with me
>get fired from great job for smoking weed in a high security area because im high on kpins and dont really care because my work motivation was my gf who is now slipping away
>after 3 months unemployed get another job at a supermarket, lose all my money paying rent
>find proof gf and best friend housemate are fucking behind my back. (used to drive best friend everywhere and cook everyone food all the time, couldn't believe it was more than paranoia)
>dad dies next day
>next day get fired from job for being late too many times (hospital visits all the time but i would text ahead and manager never said it was a problem until today)
>forced to move back in with mother with no job, 100neetbux a week, massive trust issues and no motivation to find work or continue uni
>7 months of complete NEEThood, unable to reenter career since i have been out of the field for over 1 year
>eventually an old friend tells me he found work through a recruitment agency
>lie like a dog about my past and get some interviews
>got offered few days ago today and took it, mother has never been so happy
>cried because im making my dad proud

>wake up at 2 p.m.
>take a 40 minute shit from all the junk food you ate last night
>start playing vidya
>jamal busts through the window and shoots you three times in the head
>as your dead body sits slumped in your gaming chair he steals your playstation and all your games
>at least i'm not a wage slave

It's a bot retard. It posts in every thread.

What? Was I talking about boredom?

9/11

Real men can provide structure to their day. ITT only failed NEETs who beg to be cucked by shit tier jobs to deal with the fact that they are failures at being a man.

Damn son. Your like me to the letter but I'm an autistic virgin and only make 50k. My mom died of cancer and my dad is currently fighting it.

real life cope

Your next step is becoming your own boss.

t.free person

Attached: 1491894520380.jpg (2076x4160, 1.68M)

>graveyard shift security guard
I've heard that's a pretty sweet gig where you pretty much just read books all night long and make the rounds every now and then. These days I think it's more like shitposting on your smartphone all night long and making the rounds every now and then. How is it?

slave ideology confirmed

ITT: Wage cucks who think you can be productive while being a NEET

Being a NEET can give you the free time to exercise, play video games, read a book, art and craft etc.. without feeling like a miserable robot working for the man or some bitch. Social interaction? Go Outside or engage in social media Media.

THATS RIGHT WAGIES WE WORK TO DEATH BECAUSE IT"S HONORABLE!!

Attached: 1548207978361.png (805x1199, 1.42M)

I'm an independent freelancer too, have been for years, but this image is fucking retarded.

>but this image is fucking retarded

We are on Jow Forums after all.

Then why the fuck would you go insane?

I tried being NEET but it's a pain in the ass. As it stands I might end up becoming a good little wagecuck in a somewhat prestigious position. It kinda sucks but it's probably better than becoming a 30-something who still lives with his parents.

Because it's an unbearable life style

Mental weakness

I'm currently a NEET and have had a bad masturbation addiction. I'd jerk off everyday sometimes twice a day. Ever since I started no fap I've been going outside more working on my social anxiety. Sounds retarded but give it a try.

I think neetdom is fine as long as you know that you can comfortably keep it up for the rest of your life, otherwise there is always that nagging feeling that it's gonna end in a disaster one day which makes activities that you would otherwise enjoy not enjoyable at all. An uncertain threat constantly looming in your future takes its toll on you mentally.

my advice would be ignore everything except your dad. my biggest regret is ever fucking falling for that lying bitch and losing out on the last 3 good years of my dad's life. It eats me hollow every day. Just save as much money as you can and spend as much time as you can with your dad even if hes the worst person in the world. You will regret doing anything else i guarantee you.

It's only fun when you're around that age.

Attached: rotta2.png (1008x7252, 204K)

nothing like a 4 hour adderall fap with burn holes on the floor from the multiple cigs hanging out of your mouth

Attached: 1540557539458.jpg (394x536, 17K)

This. I'm a NEET but I'm not a poor NEET. I do what I want when I want. I haven't set an alarm in around 7 years. I have a strong and close family/friends. I have a ton of hobbies. Don't fall for the jew. You don't need to slave your life away so you can "retire" at 70 too old to do anything except sit on your porch.

That's basically it. Just buy a backup battery for your phone and you can sit on pol. T in between patrols right now

What's the next step for you? You should consider learning some skills and climbing up the ladder, have you thought about what you'd like to do long term and about how you can get there?

Remember this is just the first rung on a long ladder of success, you can climb that really fast if you have a plan and are willing to put some effort into executing it.

Enjoy it wageslave

Attached: 1551349976476.webm (1086x776, 735K)

Same, rich NEET here

I went back to university. Being a NEET is miserable. Programming master race

>including suggestive chinese girl cartoon in the christian image

itt retards who believe the only way to make money in a capital based economy is to be a literal wageslave while the boss simply moves numbers around on a spreadsheet all day, gets practice running those numbers around to make the biggest profit (you're just a number to him), and will stay in his position because he has practice moving numbers around while all you have practice of for your big promotion speech is moving boxes around.

Don't post comfy Pepe wagelet.

Attached: 1552050943210.jpg (870x1024, 89K)

Attached: 1551664365930.png (640x640, 319K)

good job. it might not be fun but youll be able to buy fun stuff like guns and bullets!

This is a completely cartoonish view of how and what bosses do. I'd be willing to bet you don't have the first clue about what your boss actually does or how hard he/she works.

If you have this kind of chip on your shoulder you'll never actually do what is necessary to climb the corporate ladder and achieve any level of success. This NEET mentality is that it sucks to be a wage slave, but to actually get comfy in the work place you need to work your way up. Then once you've climbed up you can start running your own business and you'll realize just how hard that actually is and how complaining NEETs are the bane of the earth.

I started my own business with colleagues late last year and we had to throw in our own money to get it started which is how almost all businesses start, and we have to work like fucking mad to keep it all going, if you think bosses are just shifting numbers around on a spreadsheet you're beyond ignorant.

Nice. There was an old thread on a Finnish image board where a grave digger who inherited the business from his dad did a Q&A. Apparently that's a pretty cool job too as long as you have a strong back. Fuck me, if I didn't have completely different talents I would definitely work as either a mortician or as a night guard.

NEETdom is the metaphorical cave. It's clarity in a chaotic world.

Are u people retarded?

NEET doesn't mean doing nothing. It means doing what U YOURSELF want to do. I live healthy and without stress and a good diet. I read a lot of literature and I am getting better and better at drawing. I do live very small and have little "extra money", but I have running water/electricity/internet/gas.Thankfully I live in a country where this is possible. (under certain circumstances) There hasn't been a single moment where I regret the choices I have made.

Attached: Neet_pledge.png (663x715, 202K)

I landed a half-ass remote job where I can work for only 2-3 hours a day, from home, and still get an alright wage. I've always dreamed of a job like that and here it is.

Attached: 15381144151190.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Faggot not all NEET's are mentally weak like yourself that you need to suck balls for another meaningless human to survive and stay mentally healthy. Kek

Moi aussi sa me casse les couilles a la fin

>NEET doesn't mean doing nothing. It means doing what U YOURSELF want to do. I live healthy and without stress and a good diet.

Well said

You almost had me thinking "bullshit" until #6.

Attached: 1394043092692.jpg (576x418, 56K)

Your job sounds like hell.

>If you have this kind of chip on your shoulder you'll never actually do what is necessary to climb the corporate ladder and achieve any level of success.
Not only the corporate ladder, but success of any kind. That mentality is poisonous.

This.

You'll go out of business soon, goy. All businesses that have to be propped up with your own money do.

Being a NEET isn’t for everyone.
If you can’t occupy yourself or enjoy or stand your own company it can get difficult, but there are plenty of things you can do. There’s plenty to do to fill your time but some just don’t have the capacity in a sense to do something without someone telling them to or motivating them etc. I’ve struggled with self motivation. I think a few hours volunteering a week, with expenses paid is fulfilling. Something to put on the Arctic CV too if you want to get back into work eventually. I find long walks help and seeing daylight. It’s easy to slip into bad patterns and be anti social but you can fill your days.

How does circle k dick taste?

Attached: depression.jpg (1024x973, 159K)

This. Just being a college prof I feel worked to death. Meetings, office hours, grading, email, lecture prep, research, conferences, committees, blah blah.

the noble gas station manager strives for perfection every night. thank god he left his bedroom, now instead of reading philosophy and doing pushups he can speak in slang to locals and eat high fructose corn syrup snacks.

now get one or two more. There was an user who claimed he did that and was collecting several salaries bc none of the jobs needed his attention full time

How I stay mentally sound while being a NEET is accepting the fact that my situation can be worst have I not live in a country where this lifestyle is not even possible. There isn’t a day that goes by where I am not thankful (weather that is to God or whatever you believe) and I stay within that mentality every day. Being a NEET is not for everyone especially if you are mentally weak and are not in touch with your spiritual self.

how about you leave Jow Forums forever normie faggot.

Attached: 1544464829406.png (145x181, 42K)

Webcamming?

I do some freelance jobs for extra cash when I feel like it.
Nah, coding.

good for you user, life can really fuckin kick you in the nuts, you've got a good head on your shoulders, I wish I had that mindset at your age.

Attached: respect.jpg (236x324, 18K)

In the /vg/ runescape clan chat there are a couple security guards who basically get paid to play runescape every night. Doesnt sound too bad.

Why were you going to College if you were already making 100k? And why be guilty about your father dying? It's not something that is your fault or within your power to control.

I imagine it becomes less fun when you HAVE to do it.

>a job as shift manager at a shitty gas station

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

U BE BALLIN' NIGGA

Attached: 1363726865902.png (510x359, 277K)

that could happen even if you had a nice secure job. you could die driving to it every single day. imminent doom anxiety is just a thing by itself, mostly it has physiological causes like blood pressure, blood sugar type issues. anyway, i'm on like year 12 of neetdom, and it feels like a life sentence, you can maintain your health and fitness all you want, read books and lead an intellectually active life, but you still remain acutely aware of "failing" in the normal sense of life in society, and if you want a wife and kids at all it will gnaw away at you inside when you realize you're just aging away in your room.

that said, i would not consider OP's job an improvement to my current way of life. too much risk being shot depending on where he lives, and the job is too casual to be good for longterm life purification, intellectual ideals and so on. by associating with the casual common people all the time, he will take on the language, slang, crudeness of it all and his life will degrade more than if he lived in solitude. i'm depressed and hopeless, but i find comfort in being able to be by myself at the same time.

this is it... people don't realize how short life is, how if you choose the work life it will eat away the majority of your life's time, the best of your energies, etc. then what? so you were able to get married, have kids, buy a house along the way. but you had to keep working. you barely saw the kids. your wife was just there. and you end up old and looking back over a life of nothing but working. what good is that? i don't see how i will reach 70 as a neet and think "damn, i wish i spent those decades working instead of doing what i wanted to do..."

but then again, i probably have toxo from always having cats. i learn from my cats though, they're all neets too, and they are supremely comfortable doing nothing.

Exactly. If there's a ladder of success that's very tall and you use the excuse that the next rung up is crap then you'll stop yourself from climbing all together. Sure many of us have done bad jobs at the start of our career but every year if you're smart you learn new things and progress.

Then when you're 10 rungs up the ladder and earning a decent wage and/or you're working for yourself or you have your own business, you can look back on the effort and say it was worth a few years to get past the bad parts.

It's classic deferral of gratification, it correlates extremely heavily with IQ, if you're making arguments that a bad bottom rung is a reason to remain a NEET then you're almost certainly low IQ trash.

We're actually doing quite well, we're easily covering our costs right now and we're only 4 months in, so the hardest part is over.

People a the top work like 2x more hours than your average wagie and they tend to be self motivated people who work flat out through their own motivation, they're not people who do the absolute bare minimum and only when being monitored/checked constantly.

>i don't see how i will reach 70 as a neet and think "damn, i wish i spent those decades working instead of doing what i wanted to do..."
With no job, no education, no wife, no house, no kids, no nothing. Can you even afford doing what you want to do? What do you want to do? Sit inside with your cats all day?