Women's day - Cap Marvel Release

The movie was released on Women's Day (today).
Is there a reason for that?

Attached: .jpg (2000x1141, 239K)

Brie Larson looks like she smells like me. I change my boxers once a week.

idk but the trailer looks like Men In Black x cape shit. i will definitely go see it.

Marvelfags need to be gas...

Attached: A54E5905-68F1-44E3-9717-A466EAD10B30.jpg (1411x1108, 1.38M)

Is she gonna be the face of marvel mcu capeshit for the next decade or so? Bad idea. She already doesn't look good and she'll look even worse as she ages more. Look at the black widow roastie; she's fucking old now and she wasn't even the lead.

They have spent the last 5 years putting her as the face of the comics for a reason. She will defeat toxic masculinity and everyone will clap.

Too late, Gillette already btfo toxic masculinity

Maybe they don't need her then. Maybe another xmen reboot with an all gay cast

I saw thos movie with a free ticket I got from my barber lol. They are giving free tickets out all over Los Angeles. Honestly the movie isnt political at all and there really isnt any man hating but boy is it fucking boring even by capeshit standards. Even people who were looking forward to this movie are going to be disappointed, it's not like black panther where the movie was pretty good despite the retarded press.

Xmen with all transgenders in the female roles.

Disney had to resort to outrage marketing and blatant pandering because the movie itself is lame as shit

Mfw they change the name to X-Force to avoid gender labels

Attached: 1551710144718.gif (600x254, 3.95M)

Kek I can actually picture that. X-people

What the actual fuck. Put fakeup on me and I'm a more attractive girl than that thing

The powerful men behind the movie are milking the cows.
Same white men who made shit load of money with Black Panther, convincing black people their time has come.

Attached: 53429885_10157317220339551_780350692454825984_n.jpg (960x946, 73K)

that white male was oppressing everyone else on the train

Attached: 1550190548521.png (695x670, 643K)

>Is there a reason for that?
Because its on a friday.

Commercial viral marketing doesn't work on Jow Forums. Go be a Jew somewhere else

Rumor has it everyone in MCU finds her insufferable. Elizabeth Olsen is also pissed that they went from building up Scarlet Witch to relegating her to a shitty TV series while this fugly cunt is getting pushed as the new face of the avengers.

> one kike is pissed that an even bigger kike appeared and got all the shekels
Fuck off rabbi nobody cares about your capeshit and your guerilla marketing

Can she bench her weight or do a single pull up/

> Is there a reason for that?
it's Friday you show size IQ leaflet

Stupid white little male bastard deserved it.