MAGA! MAGA! MAGA!

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MOTHER FUCKERS!
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LET’S GO AWOOOOOO’N IN OUR FUCKING GAY AS FUCK AWOOOOOOOOOOO
MOBILE TO CELEBRATE!

DUMBFFFFFF SAID WE WOULD GET TIRED OF WINNING SO MUCH! HE WAS RIGHT! THANK YOU GOD EMPEROR! MAY WE HAVE A DEPRESSION NOW? I WANT TO STARVE TO DEATH! AWOOOOOOO!

Attached: 8D3D8F6A-3688-454F-B386-32DF7C9B024C.jpg (2186x1005, 585K)

Attached: 1548947955557.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Has to do with the stock market and asset sell offs. The us household worth is relative to the market. This means nothing to most normies.

kys shill

46% of Americans don’t own a single share of stock you fucking know nothing larping faggot!

You shills will never divide us from Trump. He’s making America great again and you trannies are seething.

And here's why wage slavery is a good thing.

A post completely made up of false statements

MIGA

Yeah! Fuck off tranny shills!

I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he lets billions of dollars flow to Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he passes gun control.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he renews DACA.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he brings in the largest numbers of immigrants ever.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he bans antisemitism.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he leaves Obamacare completely intact.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he cuts taxes permanently for Jews and their businesses and temporarily for the rest of America.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides we need to stay in Syria and Afghanistan for as long as it takes to win.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he intervenes in Venezuela.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he appoints the most Jews in recent history to positions in the government.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides to extend the trade war with China indefinitely and let Jew-owned conglomerates foreclose of every single farm in the nation.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he gives companies more tax cuts after they move jobs overseas.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if Planned Parenthood remains funded.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if record numbers of migrant caravans are welcomed into our border and fed, housed, and clothed with taxpayer money until they can have their asylum processed.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if America pays every single cent of the border wall out of its own citizens pockets.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if the wall is not built until it's Ivanka's turn to be President. Because I TRUST THE PLAN AND WHEN IT IS COMPLETE IT WILL BE GREAT!

MAGA!

>stock market and asset sell offs
yeah that's also on trump, remember when stocks market rises, he took the credit

This

LOL! I posted that moron and it went right over your retarded head.

This is a epic own on peoples personal finance. But if you hate Trump I guess its his fault.

I JUST FUCK’N AWOOOOOOOO’D IN MY FUCKING DIAPER BECAUSE I’M SO EXCITED! WHAT’S NEXT MY GOD EMPEROR?

this

Have sex

Wow almost as though Democrats won the House in Q4 2018.

YES MORE CORPORATE PROFITS

MORE IMMIGRANTS

LOWER WAGES

0% TAXES FOR AMAZON

MIGA!!!

straight to zero baby! let's see a % of the value of my property worth zero is zero baby

The articles on this note it's because of the market selloff in Q4. Guess what, the market has rebounded in Q1 2019.

Reminder that people at the top engineered the (temporary) selloff to deny Trump his +3% GDP in 2018. People were crowing because it was +2.95% or some shit.

thanks q

Dumbfff just said, in live remarks before heading to Alabama with Barron the rētard and his Slav whore wife, “The Democrats have become the anti Israel party and the anti Jew party.”

THERE YA GO MAGAPEDES! YOU’RE ALL DEMS NOW!

Well if ya live in a red state close to where fracking is going on...your property will be worth zero as soon as the ground water is saturated with carcinogens. Talk to some MAGAPEDES who live in frackzones in Oklahoma if you doubt me. ZERO!

This would be the US GDP dropped over 19% in one quarter. That should tell you that this is a blatant lie. I like how you cropped out the network at the bottom. Is it CNN or MSNBC?

This means Americans have taken on more debt. They took on more debt because they have record-high optimism that they'll be able to pay it back in the future. Net worth isn't a metric you can just look at in a vacuum. Shills are desperate today. I wonder why...

Seething
SEETHING!