'ISIS Bride's baby has passed on

news.sky.com/story/shamima-begum-strong-but-unconfirmed-reports-is-brides-baby-has-died-lawyer-11658710

Please push F. This woman is the victim in all of this and her child has needlessly expired - likely due to not being able to access the vital medical care it needs, care that it would have likely been able to receive if this woman and her child had been allowed to reunite with their family.

Attached: file.png (729x327, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/shamima-begum-strong-but-unconfirmed-reports-is-brides-baby-has-died-lawyer-11658710
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cunt probably killed her to achieve a higher percieved “unquestionable position”

S

Now we don't have to pay for it to be raised by the state.

> expired

go back to pakistan

Wow. A spontaneous abortion. What will the left think of next?

i dont think offing the kid will make her case any stronger

Babies die every single day
I'm supposed to now care because some shitskin decided to go hang with some goatfuckers

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO he could have killed white liberals in my country :'(

This, why the fuck did she want to come back so bad? Probably for this reason, to get medical treatment.

>Ghoulish individuals gleefully cheering on the death of an innocent child.

absolutely disgusting. you should be ashamed.

fuck you
we're done being nice guys, fuck islam, fuck you and fuck all weak loser fucks

You should be ashamed of letting an innocent vibrant youth travel to ISIS held territory in the first place, brit.

she probably killed it herself in hopes that she could get back into the United Kuckdome

>gleeful

I am not gleeful that the child died. It should never have lived, and should never have been given the opportunity to seize British citizenship. It had no ties to me or mine at all. It would have been a net drain on my society and finances. The next step is changing chain migration legislation.

Who would have thought fighting terrorism would be so easy?

She was groomed as a child and promised a halcyon existence in an Islamic utopia, this was of course all a lie.
She was the victim in this.

S
It's unfortunate that she didn't die pushing it out.

Funnily enough that will actually enhance her ability to get in, since britcucks are all about abortion annd wowyns right to choose.

A victim of the british government that allowed it to happen. Her blood is on your hands. you should pay reparations.

S. That child had shit instead of blood and I'm glad it's dead.

>She was the victim in this.

She stopped being a victim the moment she became an adult and stayed in an active war zone for a further three years.

Having arab babies in hand is actually an advantage for getting in here

>implying she could just magically lift herself out of it once she got there

Ohhhh no, that's a shame.

She would not have been there in the first place if the racist British government hadnt let her.
Face it, your government wanted her to go there and die. This is why britain needs to appologize.

Die cuck
She should have died, I wouldn't say S. But now I will just because OP said to push F

S

oh fuck, ive just had a thought of what the plan is, im not gonna say it cause karma might enact it but remember u heard it here first

You know, if the kid was born gay, then she would have thrown it off a rooftop anyway. Just saying...

Muslims when they think they have the upper hand:
>Death to Britain!
>Death to Europe!
>Death to America!
>Death to the West!
>Rivers of blood for the West!
>Lakes of blood for the West!
>Oceans of blood for the West!

Muslims when they realize they don't actually have the upper hand:
>"I would like them to re-evaluate my case with a bit more mercy in their heart, you know."

Attached: 1550103539864.gif (200x86, 753K)

Attached: 1549957437336.gif (607x609, 821K)

S
One less terrorist in the world
Yey!

Kill all western citizens that traveled to ISIS territory voluntarily join 'em. Every single one.

Glad it’s dead all Muslims should follow

This. Traitors get no mercy. Only god is capable of forgiving despicable acts like this.

Another dead sandnigger
Time to eat

>actions have consequences

Attached: rwknyu50jmw11.png (1731x1506, 316K)

>Groomed as a child
>15

Fuck off faggot, I remember being 15 and so do you.
Radicalization at any age is no excuse
Purge the lot, DEUS VULT

Attached: 1492101535572.jpg (1152x759, 206K)

She has been defending all of the IS actions.
She herself said the men, women and children that have been raped, mutilated and killed in most gruesome ways possible, deserved it.
She knew very well where she was and what she was doing.

Weakling

if there were any justice in the world, this bitch would be taken back to the UK as a traitor and shot.

Why is she still alive? Probably droped her kid somewhere to run from the rockets.

Stupid bitch.

Get fucked you dumb bitch

S

>the state of the UK

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-10-26-15.png (1080x2160, 657K)

If their families want so much to be together with their traitor offspring, they're more than free to fuck off down there to be with them.
They do not need to book a return ticket.

Exactly, but since these are women, actions should not have consequences.
At least that's what I gather from all the fucking news stories about these cunts and their terrorist crotch spawn.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-10-30-42.png (1080x2160, 350K)

America and its allies invades a continent and murders its civilians because its too pussy to stand up against Israel...

Then it bitches when these people fight back. Same with Britain, but Muh suicide bomber killed children in Manchester ... Well yeah so did your tax dollars. What goes around comes around.

Hey forget that, let's sing don't look back in anger instead. Soooooo Sally can wait...

>victim
No.

So at what point do you think she ought to take some responsibility? She's seen what the utopian caliphate was like, and she's DEFENDED it and EXCUSED its actions in interviews. What if some 50-year-old was originally brainwashed at 17? Nothing is their fault because they're a victim forever? This chick has had years to figure out the reality by now, but she seems like a pretty damn committed Islamotard fanatic. Yes, truth can be a very bitter pill, but that's not an excuse in this case anymore.

Anyone else?

Attached: databank_nutegunray_01_169_9d66ded2.jpg (960x540, 52K)

excellent bait

people replying are retarded

This all boils down to women for some reason not having any agency and thus not being responsible for their actions. It's the same shit that's plaguing the entire western world.

Women are always "victims". These fucking camps should be strafed with A-10's.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-10-33-23.png (1080x2160, 380K)

>human rights
>not human
She looks like a fucking retarded bonobo ape

Attached: tolerance.jpg (2048x2048, 243K)

>actually sympathizing with an ISIS agent

Please, seek help.

Oh poor little Jabba

Umm guys..

Attached: 87552A8B-D792-4C8D-81C3-5DD7CBFBA84F.png (640x1136, 329K)

The baby is not dead. It is being hidden.
When the Shitskin is back in the UK with 20 million in her pocket from the law suits the baby will be shipped over in a box.

I don't you'll find thirsty enough faggots to go for that deal that's most likely to saw your head off upon arrival even on Jow Forums

You should be ashamed of being such a fucking limp twisted faggot. You’ll perish with the rest of your kind.

Kek guaranteed replies

>the vital medical care it needs
She didn't pray to Allah hard enough

Good, now she can fuck off back to whereveristan

When a Muhammed T Akunjee gets to decide who is British and who isn't you have to ask where we went wrong

please kill yourself cuckold, humanity is much better off without your vermin kind

Shame she moved to the desert to join ISIS.
Hopefully other muslims learn from this tragedy, being a CIA operative doesn't work out in the end

>baby has died - lawyer
Well you're not supposed to let those fucks near children. Literally joining ISIS and not knowing about Jews. Smdh senpai

Kek

She can go back to Bangladesh to be gang banged.

Or not. Bangladesh wanted nothing to do with her when the issue of her mother's citizenship was raised.

Fuck off. Don't care if she or her baby die.
sage

>news.sky.com/story/shamima-begum-strong-but-unconfirmed-reports-is-brides-baby-has-died-lawyer-11658710
Firstly, there is no evidence the baby has died.
Secondly, she was unwilling to send her baby to the UK where it could receive all this vital medical care you say it needed (without any proof of such need).
Thirdly, you imply she is a victim with no choices when she clearly made a choice to marry and leave the UK of her own volition.

Conclusion: you are attempting manufacturing sympathy without evidence by exploitation of this woman's situation.