/endit/ general

>every 'conservative' wahmen I've gone out with has turned out to be a vapid whore in disguise
>still come to Jow Forums for daily anti-women threads to reinforce the fact how hopeless western women are

Virgin tradwaifus are a meme

Attached: e77c89c8e646645384ccdec80f13c46f.jpg (422x550, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you a virgin?

You don't even live in the west user.

No.

Also, checked

they are called tradthots for a reason

Then why do you think you deserve a virgin wife?

"Conservative" women in America want a Tahoe and divorce if they don't get one

If you want to look at it that way. The fact that Jow Forums believed for years that Eastern Europe is a hotspot for wife material really makes me think how bad could it be I'm the US then.

>learn arabic
>convert to islam
>marry desperate arab chick
>enjoy baby making/cooking/cleaning machine

its not hard

>The fact that Jow Forums believed for years that Eastern Europe
I dont
> how bad could it be I'm the US then.
It is actually better here

youtube.com/watch?v=9UZ8Q2DtYec

Did you consider that your thots come to Jow Forums in hopes to escape eastern Europe through advertising?

Because a woman who has had multiple partners is far less likely to be able to bond for a long term relationship. She will never get off the carousel.

Yes but why do you deserve one if you did not remain a virgin?

It's not unusual. Even if it was a legit wife material, she would get ideologically 'americanised' rather quickly.

>Implying being a virgin man is a positive

Why isnt it?

Because men and women are different. Men are supposed to be studs with resources women are supposed to be young and virginal ideally

Because I did not lose mine just for the sake of getting rid of it but in a meaningful relationship.

>it but in a meaningful relationship.
marriage is the only real meaningful relationship
The bible would call those men whoremongers

I believe that you are implying "americanized" means brainwashed into being a greedy hoe. That is true but did you consider that eastern european women are just greedy hoes and a chance in America just brings out the worst in them?

The bible is written by kikes. Take it with a grain of salt or zyklon b

>The bible is written by kikes
wrong
kikes dont care about the bible they have the talmud

Deflecting even though you are correct. Italy Cyprus and Greece was full of EE prostitutes when USSR fell

>The New Testament wasnt written by Jews
>The Old Testament wasnt written by Jews
Explain further

>become a few years ago right wing
>vigorously learn the history of Europe and it’s religions
>finally become accepting and meet Christian women
>they’re all fucking retards
>I’m starting to hate Christian’s again

Anyone else?

neither were written by people that practice judaism

>The Jews=Religion meme
You got me there Moshe

The Arabic community is non-existant here senpai

yes
that is the only way we have keep track of them
people with jewish blood that converted integrated into society

Im not deflecting, im married and so are most of the people I know. Sure America is infested with greedy hoes but its not 100% but more importantly its not the reason why the rest of the world is full of greedy hoes. Its just the irrefutable fact that feminism has ruined most of the world and that originated from the bongs.

Yes, I agree with you on that one.
What is the solution? Even the girls living in outback are called 'village bikes'.

you have to actually look at girls themselves and more importantly lead by example
there is no magic part of the world that produces quality women

Pray tell who are the main exporters of all sorts of degeneracy these days and for the better part of a century?

The most productive solution is to enjoy wearing out roasties until you find a good one and marry her. People have forgotten the importance of notches on the bedpost. You have to remember user, and enjoy life.

Europe

Try asians, preferably east asians, preferably chinese

What is the importance of collecting notches? I'm not a teenager anymore

The bongs:
>sufferage
>democracy
>drugs
>degenerate music
>degenerate art movements
>immigration
>blaming the USA for everything
Sure they sell it to us and we are complicit for spreading it, but when you think "massive faggot" you think of the UK. That's why.

Regardless its not so much about who is to blame but how to short circuit the problem and the approach I endorse is to never be a massive faggot

What we colloquially call Judaism is actually Rabbinic Judaism. There are other ancient forms but they're all mostly dead besides a couple thousand people in the desert here and there.

Rabbinic Judaism's defining characteristic is the Talmud. The Talmud was basically fathered by the Pharisees, who Jesus called sons of Satan, hypocrites and false teachers. Same Talmud which says that our Lord is "boling in a vat of shit".

This is not the same religion as the Hebrew religion of the Old Testament, which did not have a Talmud. Jesus came to correct the Jews and guide them AWAY from the errors they were being thought by the Talmudic Pharisees. So Christianity is the evolution of the old pre-Talmudic religion by the fulfillment of God's promise in granting a Messiah, and is actually a rejection of Talmudic Judaism.

Not only that, but Jesus warned in Revelations that the Synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews but are not(like the Pharisees and all modern Jews), would persecute the Christians until he made them bow in the End Times.

>why fight monsters before the boss
Experience son. Half of what makes a girl good is the man behind her.

The Jewish racial curse comes from the New Testament.

Matthew 27:24–25reads:
>When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. 'I am innocent of this man’s blood,' he said. 'It is your responsibility!' All the people answered, 'His blood is on us and on our children!'

How does being a whoremonger make you a good leader to a girl?

That's dandy and all but you can be Christian on your own folks. Unless Christianity rises up I dont see why I have to follow a largely dead (as far as social or military influence is concerned) religion which was made by Jews

Having the same question.

Because you've already fought all the fights, said all the wrong things, did all the stupid shit and made all the mistakes against a test hole that's more than eager to fight back out of sheer stupidity.

Women are over-rated, date men instead.

>a fucking leaf

They weren't Jews though. Christianity developed from the same religion as Judaism split off from. And we only condemned Jews as perfidious for 1,000s of years.

But no bro, ignore the (((cohencidence))) that Christianity dying and being cucked in the West coincides perfectly with Jews coming to power. How every Jewish movment has been anti-Christian(feminism, sexual revolution, gay marriage, abortion, now tranny rights). And how all your ancestors for the last 1,700 years were Christian.

Ignore all that and jerk off to Rick and Morty like (((they))) want.

Holy shit. Ever thought maybe you're the problem op?

Ironically, since the Jews are so corrupt you dont have to be Christian to live a better life Just not being a pozzed cuck is a good start. If you have some skills and arent too bad looking you can even have a family and raise them right

I have, but I don't understand how.

>live in a country that is 99% white
>complain about anything
Shut the fuck up you retard, you're lucky to be born in one of the last bastions of white purity

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.” -Thomas Edison

Church is a good place to meet nice wholesome qts, user