This Jewish Chad is still pumping out his tard videos

What the fuck is his endgame?

Attached: images-21.jpg (480x640, 30K)

>chad
I could literally land an airplane on his forehead

Crazy eyes.

That fucking smile is faker than the ones grav idols make while being photographed by pervert dudes.

Attached: ダウンロード.jpg (193x261, 8K)

I bet he smashes retarded amounts of pussy tho

Being nice and helping humans?

Attached: OUT OUT OUT.jpg (712x1024, 211K)

he smashes amounts of retard pussy

Probably smashed all the lonely moms of those retards lmao

Found the bluepilled normie

Attached: giphy-1.gif (493x342, 480K)

>tfw tired and schizophrenic

Attached: 1552007922451.jpg (640x613, 116K)

his endgame? lmfao

People who truly care for these unfortunate looking kids don't snap photos with every one of them like this faggot and post them all over the internet. His endgame is pussy.

Why would anyone genuinely care for obvious genetic abominations? If you genuinely cared about them, you would have put a pillow over their faces the moment they were born. There's 0 value in a life lived like that and 99% of it is spent in mental and physical agony.

This

Hmmm. Gonna have to ask to post body on this one

Look into his eyes.

Attached: 1546422429837.png (666x519, 657K)

>I help kids

Attached: 1546422429837.jpg (179x243, 15K)

>future disabled
>honks
Yfw

Attached: 20190302_132312.jpg (812x771, 294K)

this
he's more scary than the horribly disabled people he interviews
kind of like he gets a sick pleasure out of it

... And making sure everyone knows it.

You're just reaching now for something to say. He looks like a lame faggot but his forehead isn't big.

Probably fucks them.

>jewish
>chad
pick one

He doesn't look like a 'chad' regardless.

You guys are fucking sick. This is a good man. I know if it was me I'd barely let them touch me and I'd be reluctant to take a picture.

These are kids who have been told they are different and ugly. Hes boosting their self esteem by interacting with them. If hes getting pussy from it who the fuck cares. He is still being a lot of joy and hope to these poor kids

Look \/
And in the first place these goddamn things should be killed, when doctors know that they're going to be potatoes.

Last time I read a thread about this kike my night was a long unending dream containing deformed children. All night, I dreamed of deformed children and other aberrations.

On topic though: he just does it for attention and money probably.

Ok so he has crazy eyes. Big deal
And kys for saying innocent kids should be killed

Fuck off moralfag.
Those potatoes have really shitty lives anyways and will only be kept alive until they die.
In sense they are like pets.

Go Fuck yourself. I pray you dont have kids who end up in their shoes

I see those threads often but I was never able to figure out if you guys are for real or if you're just memeing

He's very unlikely to, think about it and I'm not talking incel

>I bet he smashes loads of retard pussy
ftfy

>. There's 0 value in a life lived like that
so is 0 value to lives of NEETs. We... they still want to live and enjoy life tho.

>here look at this retard
>i'm helping

exactly

>What the fuck is his endgame?
Propably none. This is his fetish, perversion.

>Jewish
>Chad

Money thru donations. It's free money.

His videos aren’t pandery though. He usually asks them how they are made fun of and if they think its funny.

Well wont have because if I get a fucking potato they will find themselfs in an unfortunate "accident".

Based, redpilled, and checked

>What the fuck is his endgame?
Lots and lots of shekels.

hitler was right about killing the tards
prove me wrong

Attached: 235352324234.jpg (1190x1390, 283K)

post link you insufferable aussie faggot
i want to gawk at these retards

only answer you are going to get from these retards is.
Because muh morals.

the only answer i agree with is where do you draw the line
cause with something like autism it's subjective
is the child just antisocial or is he mentally ill
but with genetic things like mongolid idiocy or retarded people or any of the images up top fuckign christ do i agree with uncle a

Charge me

>mongoloid

So, macedonians?

his endgame is to seem like a nice guy to normie girls, he's been bullied probably and has noticed which charechter traits make peole attractive and popular and so he is incorporating them within his identity

that;s not what mongolid idiocy is you literal nigger

There's really no difference between a retarded mongoloid and a macedonian.

Wtf

*into

Are the moms of these things actually hot? Post pics.

I watched a vid of his to find a hot mom and saw a promising thumbnail. Turns out these two are dating and it just made me depressed and lonely.

Attached: 42963397_317289175663019_4130456747028082933_n.jpg (1080x1350, 169K)

Hes talking about the guy on the left

Attached: 1546414763037.jpg (279x252, 11K)

He is not that bad looking but will probably die in less than a decade so she better get em $$$

Why does the dad look like that?

right. because he looks jewish

This dude lives in the same condo place as me. He drives a fucking Porsche 911. His wife is hot as fuck but a total bitch. Her fucking dog crapped on the lawn in front of my place and when I told her to pick it up she denied it even though she saw me looking as it was shitting. She started screaming at me and her fiance the tard Wrangler came over and threatened to kick my ass. Ended up hitting him in the side of the head with my golf shoe. Him and his girl ran off like little pussies

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1432514797150.jpg (160x213, 7K)

I had a nightmare that he and the ax-wielding tranny were sending 10-foot versions of all the kids in his videos. Was fucking horrifying

too much Jow Forums for me

10-foot versions of all the kids after me **

They even have sex. She's willing to procreate with him, or at least partake in the symbolic act which leads to it. Is she not subconsciously put off by him? I don't get it, a girl that pretty with someone not fat/ugly but genuinely physically disabled. That would set my brain off with no-go signals.

He's the modern day PT Barnum, showing off freakshows to the masses and making shekels from it

Attached: PT_Barnum_with_Freaks.jpg (1024x791, 151K)

really?

>and all the neighbors began applauding

Attached: suprise, its a faggot.jpg (1024x784, 116K)

exploiting people's feeling to cash in ad revenues

Holy shit it's the onion kid from Gantz.

How do you get such small feminine shoulder s?

>when u nutted but she still suckin

It's just another flavor of freak shows

He likes the unease he feels from the confrontation. The same pleasure people derive from watching horror movies or even gore videos.

Attached: 1546414411889.png (1136x640, 1.15M)

Society likes to think weve moved past freak shows but they dont realize this shit and reality shows are freak shows

Attached: 1546425420974.png (397x442, 310K)

People are so nice.

Attached: 1546411008556.jpg (1018x1134, 200K)

I think he is related to (((Sam Raimi))) and wanted to show the world evil dead exists.

meanwhile I post a selfie once a year and only my mom comments on it.

kek

Neets can enjoy tendies, vidya and a delusion that some third world woman will fuck them for a green card one day. These messed up faggits don't experience a single moment of enjoy while alive. When their brains are even remotely human, they're fully aware that that they're an abomination.

Meanwhile dont have any personal social media.
And dont post any pictures.

the same reason shriners do it. Exploitation of tardo'z for moneys.

>Chad
He's litteraly a kike. Lmfao

Attached: 1545552777304s.jpg (112x124, 3K)

Attached: sloth.jpg (1024x1024, 64K)

Yea a few years ago.

SPITTER!

Endgame? He is still developing...

To help those who needs help. Great jew!

Oh no is he doing this to collect all of the superior tards dna.
Oh god he is trying to create a weapon to surpass the metal gear.
By combining every super tards DNA's he is going to be able the unstoppable Greater tard.
And he will deliver this creation to head Jews in Israel and I don't even dare to imagine what they are planning...

Attached: 1546431295651.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

you know nothing about them, what they enjoy etc. You're as much of a burden on society as they are