Low inhibition British club Chad bites a Greek's face off

Holy fuck, imagine the amount of pussy this guy was snatching up on a weekly basis. These are the British guys that slay their whole council estate. The single moms are dying to fuck them too.

thesun.co.uk/news/8553075/moment-nightclub-thug-bites-face-attack-oxford/

THIS is the horrifying moment a nightclub thug bites off a man's FACE in a bloody unprovoked attack.

CCTV footage shows Keenan Samuelson sinking his teeth into Nikitas Arnaoutoglou's cheek at a party spot in Oxford.

A police detective described the victim's injuries as the "worst I've ever seen".

Moments earlier, the drunk thug can be seen getting into a heated row with the reveller.

Samuelson then tips his drink over innocent Nikitas' head - before violently grabbing him by the throat.

The harrowing footage then shows him lunging at his victim's face as he bites him on the cheek several times.

Clubbers who witnessed the vicious attack in April 2017 described seeing flesh "fly" across the dance floor.

Attached: 2i383833u33u3u.png (327x346, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSVJusxL96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x7VZrqzBYDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsh_2bf4cd0&feature=youtu.be&t=5504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is why you don't go to nightclubs.

>t.

Attached: vQq8r58.jpg (720x960, 61K)

my countryman looked like a homo, well done to mr trapsguy.

Attached: brutal.jpg (600x600, 37K)

You don't see this kind of alpha behavior from A*gloids, only from superior BIG CELTIC COCK chads.
Even Greeks, the founders of civilization, admit to the natural superiority of the BCC. I feel sorry for S*xon boys, I really do.

what kind of homsexual do you have to be to go to a place full of drunk men.

>Arnaoutoglou

that's a Turkish surname BTW. he was a cryptoroach

Wow so alpha! Just like a fucking animal biting a man's face off! We should all try to be just like him!

Pathetic G*rmanoid, you wouldn't lift up a finger to defend against a lone spic, of course you don't have the warrior genes required to be able to bite a face off an enemy

With the kind of fucked up drugs that are coming into circulation lately, there's a higher chance you'll be mutilated in a club than in car accident.

>Arnaoutoglou
Sounds Turkish

Mate that's as Greek as it gets. Seriously what the fuck are you on about.

last time I checked it was krokodil, There are various types of pills in circulation. I think green transformers were the last big one I heard about. Either way most of the shit out there is mixed with god knows what and clearly makes the users into fucking berserkers

Attached: if only you knew.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

Let this be a lesson to all you Mediterranean subhumans

Attached: B6B80198-DE28-4BF6-85F5-9257E4D5F0CA.jpg (500x473, 88K)

Its a Turkified Spartan name

Arna is a town in Sparta region. Arniotis would be the Hellenic name. Many greek names were Turkified. Its still a greek name though. There are many instances.of Turkified greek names. It was just a matter of adapting.

I'm sorry, Ivan. Unlike you, here in civilized Europe we don't have Krokodil, bath-salts or other synthetic Russian spacedrugs readily-available at every street corner.

In terms of party-stims, we only use coke, amphetamine, MDMA and benzos here, and none of those will turn you into some ultra-violent caveman.

Attached: 1545839501785.png (709x537, 367K)

>we only use coke, amphetamine, MDMA and benzos here
Sub human

nikita? thats a girls name? im all for guys fucking up the invaders when needed, not sure eating her face was a good idea. if its a woman ofc

He has the physiology of a paddy. Just your standard potato nagger behavior.

Drugs are bad. Who would' ve guessed.

Faggot probably wanted to kiss him but his macho facade overpowered him and turn the fag kiss into a bite.

It's ok he'll get all the cock he wants in prison.

Knowing white women he's probably 1/8 pitbull

>proud to be a nigger

This is why Brits out.
>pfft I was civilising that Greeks face! Ungrateful! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

You're acting like a nigger.

How civilized can you be? You're acting superior for taking a separate set of drugs made by Mexicans and Jews. Loser.

PCP and Flakka are booming in America at the moment. And lets not get started on other shit people mix up together just so they can get a high.
I was referring to sub-human countries like Britain, France, Germany and states like Cali.
>we only use coke, amphetamine, MDMA and benzos here
You don't even know what a drug is.

>flag
Fuck off mutt, people in England are mostly descended from Celtic speaking peoples, the Anglo admixture is 25% at the highest

Rage of the anglo

those pesky reiver genes

Attached: 1384751073264.png (500x521, 578K)

You're being sarcasitc right op lol

Kys reed, before I post your sisters mug shots

>.t Amerivirgin

This is literally subhuman behaiour lad. Chavs are a disgrace and should be euthanized.

Based. Wish this would happen to more Polaks tho.

Polacks are too busy working as shelf stackers to go to clubs

I don't even drink at all or go to any pubs or clubs anymore
because every time I do drink, about 3 pints in everything starts going bad

Attached: 1484240932784.jpg (546x435, 42K)

>t. degenerate and biggest drug capital of the west
youtube.com/watch?v=qSVJusxL96Y
youtube.com/watch?v=x7VZrqzBYDQ

>made by Mexicans and Jews.
source?

You don't consider stimulants as drugs? Why don't you lecture me then?

Yeah that’s not an argument, supports my position actually

What i meant to say was, those drugs are for kids.
Get some real fucking drugs instead of those homoerotic chemicals.

t. closet gay fem boy

OK, first of all, I'm not a druggie, but more of a nootropics guy. I don't use drugs on the regular, but when I do, use stims like benzos and amphetamines, but mostly harmless stuff like; adderall, modafinil, phenibut and caffeine.

Secondly, I use it as a tool for work like a real white man, not on the daily as a coping mechanism like you pathetic slavniggers.

Attached: 1535196703220.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>harmless stuff like; adderall, modafinil, phenibut and caffeine
Lmao. Imagine being this delusional.

If you know how to control your dosages, they are pretty harmless. You'd have to be completely retarded to let it fuck you over and get withdrawals.

>Get some real fucking drugs
Like what?

Almost every drug is harmless if you can control your dosage.
But the ones you pointed out have worse effects on your body with prolonged usage compared to opiods for example.

an absolute subhuman

>You don't even know what a drug is.

Calm down there Slavnigger, don't man up like the cavemen do in your shithole country, there are civilized people on pol as well

Attached: 1512646979331.jpg (2048x1536, 340K)

Based

>I use harmless drugs like highly addictive benzos and a combination of amphetamine salts that will put a drain on my motivation in the long term.

Yeah, because all 70 million of us are biting peoples faces off, that is why the news is full, every day, of thousands of incidents like this.
Its absolutely not such a one-off that it made the national news because it was so appalling as a single event.
Keep working those 80 IQ points, potato.

>opiates
What the fuck would I need that for? Maybe, use kratom occasionally but I stay away from shit like opiates. That shit will rot your GABA receptors and entire brain, and you will just end up like today's Alex Jones.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsh_2bf4cd0&feature=youtu.be&t=5504

Again, if you are disciplined and know how to control dosages, this won't even be a concern.

Attached: 1528883515733.png (650x650, 13K)

If you learn how to abuse drugs and not let drugs abuse you, opiates are harmless.
Caffeine does more damage to your body considering people tend to use it almost every single day.

Its a gay poofter club where all the faggots are drugged out. Not surprised at all other than I thought it would be a Poo not a white dude

he loos cute

How dare you insult the saint

>Keenan
The internet tells me its an Irish name. So is he only technically British?

I hope the bar/nightclub gets sued. The place had shitty security.

As soon as the man poured his drink on the other guy he should've been thrown out.

I've had that happen to me before. Some redneck got mad at me in a bar and he came over and slapped the drink out of my hand. Security tossed his ass out.

Arnaoutis is a grecified Turkish name for south Albanian (Arvanitis in Greek). Oglu is a Turkish suffix too.

I hope he had a license for that shit.

Attached: UK_vs_US_crimes.jpg (500x500, 135K)

How do you think I know?

Toothbrushes are considered an illegal weapon in Britain

>Mutilates the face of someone over nothing
>Imagine the amount of COCK this guy is gonna be snatching up in prison
A nigger.

Probably no pussy if he is frantically making out with Greek men.

Best way to control dosage is don’t do drugs. Guarantee no negative side effects.

OI M8 U GOT A LOICENSE 4 THAT BOITE?

Attached: 1505589431004.jpg (419x480, 81K)

>unprovoked
>heated arguement with the reveller

Fucking journalists.

>muh empire
Shows the brits lack of understanding and frustration. Collapsed empire nigger.

>not eating a kebab after a night out drinking

Wtf is wrong with you fellas lol

>"s-s'security h-help me! Big mean man want to hurt me!"