I'm at court

I'm trying to get a restraining order on my alcoholic sister. I took a look in the courtroom and some white women were gossiping and seemed annoyed by me walking in like an autist. Point being thay i don't expect anything to come of this. The justice system is a joke.

Later today my nephews father will be attending a hearing as well. He is currently in debt from defending himself against false allegations. My sisters current boyfriend beat her and my sister blamed her ex who she is in a custody battle with. Needless to say the police arrested him without a second thought and my sister suffered zero consequences. Her reign of terror has lasted years with her being in and our of jail and rehab. Every time she gets released with only a slap on the wrist.

Attached: IMG_20190308_084635.png (480x720, 532K)

What did your sister do to you?

Assault. Destruction of property. Attempting breaking and entering. The usual stuff.

At a certain point you have to admit she's begging you to kill her.

Use her own bullshit nigger meme kike schemes on her dummy. Duh.

Attached: 800a65e3b15fa73c13c8aadefb83a165.png (307x305, 125K)

>I'm trying to get a restraining order on my alcoholic sister.
just move and don't give her your new address and number, change jobs if you must

This desu

Just rape your sister in her tight pucker raisin.

The Nazis had the right idea about alcoholics.

nice blog post

Satan.....

You're better off moving far, far away my dude. Alcoholics literally zombies. She'll never stop.

i took my doggos to the pet shop for a bath, had a brunch and jerked off.
later 'ill go the gym and flirt with the cute niggress that works there
nice talking to you, op

Attached: bogindio.jpg (600x400, 142K)

Please stop trying to fit in and return to where you belong.

Attached: Reddit-Logo-NOTEXT-2.png (1193x1654, 38K)

The judge seems to have granted me the order. She said i was being flip and disrespectful though. I can't help it. I'm a sperg and I was nervous since I've never been in a courtroom before. Everyone there was female btw.

Attached: 1539157750148.png (616x716, 474K)

lol good luck user. court justice isn't for white males anymore. Only for dumb niggers, mexicans and whores which means there is no justice in a corrupted justice system.

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

>The justice system is a joke.
Actually this. OP has finally provided useful commentary.

Attached: 1fbc8d4d4abc09f5fca554cf22003f1b.jpg (736x736, 82K)

Nudes?

she has to give lip service to the zeitgeist. as long as you get the order then it's cool.
if your sister has substance problems, though, the order will only enrage her. one way or another your situation will reach a conclusion.

This ties into the double standard that men face against women in court. Political.

be nice to OP. he needed us today. and it's never easy to walk into a courtroom alone.
this is why we're doomed. it's a team of lone wolves. if OP were any other culture he would have in-person support of some kind.

Are you in liberal fucking controlled state?