Vice Moderation

>5 days on
>2 days off

Its not rocket science desu senpai moderation is key

Attached: 69DA49CE-FAD1-417A-9643-802405D444E4.jpg (534x401, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2782342/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270258/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Edit*

5 days off
2 days on

Edit*
5 months off
2 days on

Edit*

Smoke weed everyday

This

Attached: 1499140461697.jpg (609x867, 201K)

ITT: Drug addicted degenerates

Edit*
5 months off
2 days on

that's not moderation. that's a habit. you are your the choices that you transform into habits, and thus you are a degenerate.

alright user you got me ill bite

Pot sucks. Sobriety is actually pretty nice now that I'm doing it. When you reach a certain age, you gotta put that shit behind you. Make sure you never get so far down the addiction path that you can't quit any time you want.

Seriously anons, I spent the last couple years tackling all my addictions so I could have kids and be a good dad. I feel so much better about myself.

You’re 100% addicted if you do this

yes goy lower your tolerance when you're not slaving away in my building so you get destroyed off one joint and you're too glued to the sofa to go to that Unite the Right protest.

I work mon to friday then smoke on the weekend. It resets the lucidity of the dreams and then later in the week dreams are crazy HD

Degenerates

I grow my own and smoke whenever I want. I've been dabbling into genetics for over 5 years now and I even have my own strain called the "black sun blend"

Attached: virgin-thc-chad-cbd.jpg (960x449, 72K)

You need about a week for your tolerance to degrade.

Cannabis is far more effective when you smoke it irregularly-- you get much higher.

stop posting this every fucking day. you cant even get a new image. fuck off. we all know your obvious as shit statements. nice meme flag

why is this a problem? being less of a degenerate instead of being a full on degenerate is a problem?

degenerate and weak

i guarantee that at least 25% of your co-workers are high functioning stoners/alcoholics.

>Spotted the weed addict degenerate

You seem anxious buddy

I stopped smoking weed on 7th of january after smoking daily without 1 day of not-smoking for 5+ years.

I still get cannabis re-intoxication on a daily basis. Shit sucks hard.

saying stop posting the same thread every day confirms im a gang weed head. yeah youre autistic. or a larping brony. or both

Bulgaria said this in the first post

saying stop posting the same thread every day confirms that im a gang weeder??? yeah no. youre autistic. or a larping brony. or both

>I still get cannabis re-intoxication on a daily basis
What is this?

You sound 12 champ, get off the web

Attached: 0624DE16-70D2-4C33-A656-DA00D58FD6DD.jpg (1024x991, 65K)

When you smoke weed regularly, excess THC is stored in your fat.
After quitting, your body will use up your stored THC from the fat and you get high even though you haven't actually consumed any THC.

Here is a study on it:

I'm of weed 2 months and 1 day, and I'm 7/10 high right now off this stored THC. this is the weed devil trying to lure me back

Weed shrinks your brain, take dmt instead.

You did the right thing user, you went full fash against the herb Jew.

Abracadabra

Attached: 1543413207153.jpg (631x631, 65K)

fairytale mental illness

5 minutes on, 2 minutes off

Attached: 840blaze it.png (555x504, 296K)

I bet you're really fun at parties

You have to be 18 to post here, child.

He probably thinks parties are for "normies" lol

absolutely not, it's well studied

for ex.:

That's because you're a fat piece of shit.

Only when prescription sleeping pills fail.

And even then it is shitty for the job.

I bet you're a real weed smoking degenerate

I'm 181cm and 72kg, perfectly healthy and I exercise 3 times a week you burger eating faggot

imma smoke my weed and stack my Gs

You're just a lazy turd. You cannot get enough THC from fat burning to get "high" and anyone who says they do is lying as bait. The amount released (and stored) is so minuscule that is barely registers on drug tests.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4270258/