>Destroys Michael Jackson's Legacy with one documentary

When are we going to make a documentary on this fucker being a hypocrite who is a far worse mega powerful pedophile than what he tries to make Jackson out to be?

Attached: david-geffen.jpg (800x1000, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw
youtu.be/OfRSaJz0kxg
youtube.com/watch?v=_tPirFcsXR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop defending pedos you piece of shit

Stop defending the Negro pedophile

I havent watched this shitty documentary and im not planning to do. What does it prove? My guess is nothing

The (((documentary))) is literally made by david geffen king of hollywood kikes & (((netflix)))
Jackson always tried to make his audience know that (((they))) wanted us all dead. Listen to "They Don't Really Care About Us" some time.
They framed him as a pedo because he was a castrated child singer who didn't have a childhood & wanted to give kids something he missed out on.
So it was easy to twist the narrative with that material.

>David Geffen
He's literally a kike. Do you really expect anything less?

I EXPECT US TO FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT ONE LF THE MOST POWERFUL KIKE PEDOS IN HOLLYWOOD WHO HAS PEOPLE KILLED & THEIR CAREERS DESTROYED ON HIS WHIM INSTEAD OF MAKING USELESS THREADS ALL DAY

Is he the one who's behind this?

I went to the LA Recording School and one of my teachers friends worked for him. His friend told him that after he had his kid Geffen started acting all crazy and told him "your son has the bloodline" and wanted to buy his son. The dude was so freaked out he left town

Cha'moni

youtu.be/6pnoQqlygQs

youtu.be/9yTTEwBLfUQ

>wanted to give kids something

you got that part right

DON'T YOU (((BLACK OR WHITE))) ME

KICK ME, KIKE ME
DON'T YOU (((NIG OR NOG))) ME
((((THEY)))) DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

Hee'hee

Attached: 1551955263395.png (977x979, 1.57M)

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Thread theme

Attached: 1543851874387.jpg (1000x916, 84K)

>wanted to give kids something he missed out on.
Yup.
He touched the children of the world, in a very special place

Attached: MJ Wut.jpg (1200x796, 225K)

Debbie Rowe, the mother of Jackson's kids, is Jewish. His kids are Jewish. MJ fathered kikes. Tell me again how much he hated them.

Attached: Birds of a feather.jpg (400x224, 26K)

Attached: MJ Kabaaluh.jpg (736x944, 188K)

Attached: MJ Satan.jpg (320x312, 26K)

Attached: MJ Uri 2.jpg (596x390, 34K)

Go die kike filth, you and the rest of the Yid scum

How come his kids don't look like niggers? I sincerely think MJ used some sort of trans-racial technology and the jews hated him even MORE for that. MJ saw the light, and thus he bathed in it.

Cause they're not biologically his. Doesn't mean he didn't claim them.

>trans-racial technology

you mean like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

(((they're))) trying to pull him out of hiding

youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

Attached: 1472285114525.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>Yid etc
I'm not the one with a Kahballah wristband on here, or with a bevy of Jewish buddies, sorry leaf.
Do you like his Israeli Air Force shirt here? That kid looks positively overjoyed, I can tell you.

Attached: MJ - If Only You Knew How Bad Things Really Are.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

Attached: ;auhv.jpg (500x605, 48K)

You sure about that? I thought he banged?

Exactly. Think about it, Vitiligo was too convenient. MJ is in a better place now, God saw his efforts to become white.

Attached: MJ Boys will be boys.png (667x427, 34K)

He has that look of one.

MJ has been dead for ten years. Why is this relevant? Oh to take heat off of Hollywood pedo rings.

I might argue that Michael Jackson destroyed his legacy by fucking a string of 7 year old boys over the course of a decade.

Attached: Untitled.png (599x338, 373K)

>made by david geffen
Geffen is involved? fugg

>"listen and believe"?? how could you do that with these roasties???
>oh yeah, Michael Jackson definitely did that shit with kids... Even though the courts ruled otherwise

How do people ignore the fact that MJ didn't have a childhood due to jewish greed for money which ultimately fucked him up? Every road as always leads to the jews.

Attached: antisemitism.png (250x323, 143K)

Everyone has known about MJ's diddling for decades by now.

based and redpilled. If MJ was a pedo. Jews were child abusers for fucking up his childhood out of greed for money.

Attached: maxcomfyhonk.jpg (762x720, 344K)

>Trusting a "documentary" that was made with ulterior motives from the very start
>Almost 3 decades for evidence to be brought forth with the prize being millions of millions of dollars
>None, just pure testimony from people who have proven to being told to lie or wanted money
>Even went to court multiple times in front of the fucking nation
>Cleared of all charges
>Even kids he was friends with have maintained for decades that's MJ was innocent and has never even been mean to them
>MJ himself has never wavered or hinted at not being innocent
Yeah, nah. I'm not going to believe some asshole who just want money. I haven't forgotten that guy who falsely accused MJ and when it was found out he fled the fucking country

Lol, im sure mj enjoyed the billion he made over his career

youtu.be/OfRSaJz0kxg

Dave Dave = Mike Mike

MJ is unironically a good boy who didn't do nothing. Zero evidence. Haven't seen this documentary but I'm sure it's kike bullshit.

Courts ruled that there wasn't enough evidence to convict in one case. Doesn't preclude that it didn't happen and that it didn't happen multiple times.

Jackson's takedown is one more nail in the coffin of celebriculture, a pestilence foisted on the world by jews in the media and Hollywood. But continue to defend a dead nigger over the interests of white children.

Is no one going to check these digits?

Jackson was a nigger pedo and should have been gassed. The only good thing about him was that he mentioned the Jews.

this dude looks like he just fucked an infant

inb4 Paris Jackson commits suicide.

Attached: 1551936656433.jpg (800x600, 151K)

Sony just wants his music catalog.

Based.

Attached: 1536105601875.jpg (640x480, 58K)

I've lost all faith in 4chins

This (((documentary))) is 3h45 of two guys telling how much they loved the man that didled them when they were kids.How great their time was with him and how sad they were when they were "replaced" by a new kid.
This documentary is a pro-pedo film.They have to convince the normies that hollywood pedos aren't that bad.

>implying it's not

youtube.com/watch?v=_tPirFcsXR8

How did he have kids with no nuts

It's funny because those boys testified in court under oath he did not, decade after, they said he did in documentary. And now most suspicious thing about it is that this documentary is being promoted for that message even by announcing that his music is being shut down by radio stations. Muh victim is being promoted today for some weird reason by them going full retard. Meaning this marxist mind set is being pushed into every corner of society, so the new norms are set to mass produce SJW behaviour. Imagine SJW's of tomorrow, mass produced walking on the street everywhere brainwashed from youth with transgender propaganda, anti white men and muh feelings narrative. This agenda seems very important for them and it's obvious.

raz0rfist presents the best breakdown of MJ's demise

Sounds about right.

Well that Confirms it.

(((geffen))) molests kids but the (((pizzagate))) mason kike disinfo people like cerno will steer you all away

t la agent

Post more shit you know about Hollywood here.
The more We Know the Easier it is to Take (((them))) Down.

>redstone
>geffen
>singer

jewish human faggot centipede pedo chain

trump should RICO hollywood but it seems he’s in bed with the pedos himself now

also whenever i post good info threads soon 404

Source on Geffen being involved in this?

Kike me

Prove Michael is a pedo then.

Geffen is one of the most powerful man in the entertainment industry. Rumors say he’s the worst of the worst when it comes to pedos.

Apparently he raped Keanu Reeves. Alex Winters mentioned it before.

What I want to know is do the 'victims' have parents? What the fuck kind of parent lets a young kid hang out with a grown-ass man no questions asked? Fucked up really, if anyone is to blame it's them.

>Most pesos were abused as kids
>Jackson was a half Jew kid minority in the entertainment industry

Really activates my almonds

What do you mean by (((pizza gate)))

>that kid looks positively overjoyed, I can tell you.
That kid is literally dying from a terminal illness you absolute knob

do people really think it's in anybody's financial interest to smear MJ falsely? He still makes the industry a mint every year.

This board really needs to do something about this.
The more days go by where we try to decudr if Trump is le based or not the more kids have their lives ruined.

And Jow Forums hasn't focused on him at all for whatever dumbfuck reason.
We should be Taking Him Down right the fuck now.
No wonder that poor Man always looks so broken

Why was Geffens' mansion on Podestas LA F.Y.E.O list?

No one would enjoy being chemically castrated by their own father. MJ really hated himself for sure. And he hated growing up into a man. He thought all men were evil. Including his own dad. He called out Tommy Mottola.

I'm not saying he's not guilty but he never had a chance. MJ died way too young but he hated himself so much. He hated his childhood. Hence the plastic surgery on top of the chemical castration that his own father ordered.

Walt Disney was an FBI informant.

What was the F.Y.E.O. list?

MJ was inocent all along confirmed

FBI jews wouldn't get on well with Disney