SKIN2SKIN

Nothing to see here, just a hospital charging a mother $39.95 to hold her own newborn baby, everything's totally cool with the health care system and with capitalism

Attached: 53387372_10156894084180185_3579686899972833280_n.jpg (960x720, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/couple-charged-for-skin-to-skin-contact-with-baby-after-c-sectio/
google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFE_enUS687US687&biw=1360&bih=657&ei=gIqCXKKCHb2GwPAP1p2U-Ac&q=what is skin to skin after c sec mean?&oq=what is &gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39l2j0i67j0i20i263j0i67j0i131j0j0i131j0j0i131.5668.6391..7775...0.0..0.189.1469.0j8......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.bUUJubhg1XU
scarymommy.com/couple-charged-skin-to-skin-contact-baby-c-section/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>having a child in this jew poisoned clown world

It's a good thing we have Health insurance, then, to cover much of these costs.

>$39.95
That's $39.35, jew.

I'd rather wait in line for my c-section too, desu.

You still owe me for that 10 bucks you borrowed, I wants my 20, Ill see you in court if you dont pay back that 50

nice excuse cuck

39.35 PLUS TIP

>plus tip
Money or foreskin accepted

Yea thats fucked. Not gonna lie skin to skin is important for the mother and child to establish a bond.

>forcing life on the unwilling while the world is literally turning into hell

Canada is known for its medical innovation not people fleeing the country to get important medical procedures. .

Skin to Skin after C sec involves blankets that are covered in bodily fluids and other shit
that charge is for the blankets used in "skin to skin".
They still need to keep the baby warm so its temp is stable you communist braindead FAGGOT NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO SUCK THE SHIT OUT OF BERNIES DICK OP
YOU'RE A FAGGOT
YOU'RE A FAGGOT
YOU'RE A FILTHY NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT

She got tricked into going to a hospital and having a c-section, she's earned that bill.

Nah mate thats a fucked charge.
Insurance companies shoyld bw calling hospitals out on this jewery

You ruined your own joke by elaborating. Kill yourself.

Attached: j1.jpg (2028x1549, 1.26M)

Make sure it's all free so we can collapse harder then the Soviet Union did in late 91 to early few days of 92.

(You)

You get to call people cucks the moment your country kick Trudeau out.
Until then......you're the fucking cuck
now go wash your penis
clean your room
and wear dope arab socks like your prime minister

Attached: 1547125104895.png (1920x1080, 3.89M)

The OP in pic has insurance and it's still costing them $1,600 to give birth. It shouldn't cost the parents anything to have a baby, faggot.

Hahah America is so shit ahahaha

Oy vey

I was originally against this but the charge is pure logistics. They have somebody ensure that the kid gets skin to skin contact. It’s part of somebody’s job to make this happen, which means there is an appropriate protocol to follow while it happens. And then for legal reasons I’m sure, it has to be documented that it happens. Extra work = more fees. Get over it

Canada's medical innovation IS people fleeing the country to get important medical procedures.

>implying there is no cost involved with handing a bloody mass to a dirty, sweaty mother, there is no time requirement for the staff to supervise the weakened mother as she fumbles with her slimy football, and that hospitals should operate on butterfly kisses and unicorn farts

kek

no. you're just a brain dead cucknadian.
get trudeau out of office, then you can talk shit
until then
fuck you, you're a cuck, wash your penis and clean your room bucko
you can only listen to drake and justin beiber while you're at it.
faggot

Attached: canadasoyboy.jpg (1280x640, 560K)

Pro tip: they still treat you even if you walk in the door yelling "Imma had dis baby here fo free and ain't gonna pay y'all a damn thang." And they would still treat you and allow you to hold the child. The main reason they have to add stupid shit like that to the people that do pay there bills is because our hospitals give out a shit ton of uncompensated care to niggers and Mexicans. Even illegal Mexicans. That's why the whole health care argument where they say they don't want people dying in the streets is bullshit. They'll treat you no matter what. And if you don't pay, they'll shake down decent hard working white people for the money like everything else in this Shithole country.

This is like a impression of every angry leaf and european with a hate boner for america.

>1post by this ID
For once i wish the shitposting commie would hang around to discuss this jewery.
This entire bill is fucked, lactation consultant. Level 1, level 3, what?

do you tip your nurse?

Yep.

Attached: ayy.jpg (260x194, 12K)

reported for having a soiboi prez

remember that they will find any sort of loophole to fuck you over once you eventually need care.

Attached: oy.jpg (204x240, 15K)

if thats true then why is it called skin to skin lmao

post proof burger

Only 1600 dollars to have a baby? Sounds like a deal.

Here's an idea: If you believe in Climate Change / Global Warming why are bringing a child into this world you child abuser?

This. Most Communists just genuinely seem to be people that can't think things through and don't have an understanding of how people who work these jobs are real people required to do real work in real time.

There is a weird kind of "The mother is the human in the situation, therefore the doctors are not worthy of understanding" - As if everything has to be polarized and everything is a story with a total victim and a total villain.

>abstaining from reproduction bc Jew-scare
Being this much of a sissy.

all the systems work its humans and corruption that is the problem.

Wtf????? People from canada have to go to usa and pay out of pocket for proper care, you mong. Leafland healthcare is dysoptia trashfire.

>giving birth at a hospital

im pretty sure private healthcare exists in canada too famalam

how the fuck does health insurance cover pregnancy? Shouldn't be a given that the pregnancy was planned?

>oh no, it happened again

its called "skin to skin" because the baby is placed on the bitches chest......then.....guess what......BLANKETS ARE THEN PLACED ON THE BABY YOU FUCKING RETARD!!!!

you think they just going to let some bare ass new born lay on some bitch that just went through labor WITHOUT covering the new born little shit up?!?!?!?!
God damn you and canacucks are both equally retarded

Nah mate, midwife is usually there. Csec delivery room is surgocal team and assitance, anethisist, new born paedetrician and assitance and midwife. Although the mother and child have been deffered to the care of the doctors during c section the midwife is still the birth expert and she would ensure skin 2 skin of possible. She is already being paifld for under standard hospital delivery i assumw is level 1 on the bill.

so wheres the proof

Attached: 1530458332164.jpg (222x293, 19K)

freaking out about a $40 tip
>disembowelment: $3100
I'd do this for $500

Your fucking wrong cunt its skin to skin. Babys come out covered in fluids regardless of whether its a C sec or not

>C section
What's the over on the mother's weight?

nothing to do with capitalism faggot, more normal countries don't have this shit

Yes hospitals charge you for blankets covered in newborn gunk, nigger.

>Skin to Skin

lol

>(You)

Guess what EVERYBODY
OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT
THAT PIC IS FROM A STORY THAT HAPPENED OUTSIDE OF AMERICA
LMFAO

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/04/couple-charged-for-skin-to-skin-contact-with-baby-after-c-sectio/

>pic not related
>just wanted to rub more shit in canacucks faces.

Attached: canadasoyflag.jpg (1280x640, 600K)

It doesn't cost anything to have it at home faggot. If you want to have your baby in a hospital, which is a facility designed to support people with medical conditions, illness, and emergencies, then YES you'll pay.
Retarded commie faggot.

That's not how capitalism works.

The process requires a nurse or somebody to stand there with you while it happens. A lot of weird and unexpected shit can happen to both a brand-newborn baby OR a woman who’s just given birth. She could be bleeding internally and pass out with the baby on top of her, the husband isn’t likely to be in a very lucid and diligent state to catch the kid... more like sleepy as fuck because it’s 6am and they’ve been in delivery for 12 hours, or in the bathroom stress-vomiting. Not to mention the costs all of the disposable things that will be used, the non-disposable things that will need cleaning afterwards...

Typical entitled parents thinking they deserve free shit just because they have a kid

Attached: DAAABD64-6960-4F31-B4CF-46E241621BB9.jpg (337x508, 21K)

>Counting fractions of a dollar this close...
who’s the filthy heeb now?

google.com/search?rlz=1C1PRFE_enUS687US687&biw=1360&bih=657&ei=gIqCXKKCHb2GwPAP1p2U-Ac&q=what is skin to skin after c sec mean?&oq=what is &gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.35i39l2j0i67j0i20i263j0i67j0i131j0j0i131j0j0i131.5668.6391..7775...0.0..0.189.1469.0j8......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.bUUJubhg1XU

>has enternet
>too lazy to look up answers to simple questions

kys

It doesnt cost parents anything to have a kid if they dont go to the hospital FAGGOT. You're more than welcome to birth the kid in the comfort of your own home FREE of charge.

what

scarymommy.com/couple-charged-skin-to-skin-contact-baby-c-section/

this is article about the picture in op
holy fug you retard :DD

As somebody whos child was born 6 months ago after a week in the hospital with barely any sleep, absolutely this

Spot on
Something I expect from a fellow AMERICAN

everyone else can suck my fucking dick.

Attached: bRgO6.png (1050x670, 84K)

Can you be anymore retarded? Every baby comes out covered in fluids

>says in the article that the mab lives in the United States and nowhere does it state that ot occured in a country other than the residency of the family.
Why are burgers ao fucking dumb

Your already paying for a midwife arent you?

well to be honest, the faggot is a reddit user, might as well be from the UK.
of course a reddit user is so fucking retarded they think the skin to skin shit is what they are being charged for when in reality they are being charged for the COSTS that surrounds the process.

still fuck you and canacucks.

not as dumb as you niggers thinking they literally charge people for having skin to skin contact with their babies and not being charged for anything else

suck my dick.

>having a child in a hospital
The amount of shit they tried to pull when my first was born has convinced me that trusting a hospital with such a delicate task is the ultimate in naivete.

>i was wrong
>f-fuck you though!
burgers are the absolute best

Attached: 1539003914509.jpg (600x600, 28K)

$13280.49 to procreate once

Attached: 1506616912787.gif (250x195, 801K)

>I was wrong about the dumbasses country of origin

woopty fucking doo

you were literally wrong about everything else

so yeah

you're not done sucking my dick

My argument is you mutt that you are already paying for a midwife. She can hold the child on the naked chest of the mother. She isnt assisting in the Caeser and the paediatric team will be evaluating the newborn... or the paediatric team can do it, as they cant so anything without the child anyway.
Why ate burgers so ready to defend getting jewed.

absolute SEETHE

Attached: 1551827877480.jpg (377x373, 28K)

My wife had the worlds simplest pregnancy, literally no issues we expected no dramas as she went into labor. We were very wrong. That night i woukd have lost the love of my life and my child if it hadnt been for the emergency caeser that was performed.

I knew someone who recently had a child . They researched all these autistic retarded things to do after the birth. Even going as far as considering doing some weird shit with the placenta . I suggested to them (with documents and research) they they should reconsider the standard inoculation timeline (many shots are unnecessary as a neonatal and dangerous) and also circumcision is unnecessary and violates the boys right to choose his body , diapers and underwear damage the exposed glans , etc

Of course I was screamed at for suggesting jabbing needles and knives into babies is maybe worth reconsidering :)

and of course this same parent spends 10+ hours a week trying to figure out which exercise or toy is
Optimal for development

Why are so many people so fucking retArded? It’s like they are literally missing 50% of their brain mass

What’s insane though is this person is genetically related to me . Hard to
Imagine

cool, so we both agree that hospitals aren't literally charging people to hold their own kids

Got it,
now go back to getting fucked by kangaroos, you kangaroo-nigger

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Grittyneedsmoresouls.png (1360x768, 1.16M)

Shutup mutt your sucking superoo anglo cock now.

My great grandma gave birth to 8 children without a hospital, why do we need them today? Just give birth at home in your bathtub

You should have to pay to abort a child but giving birth should be subsidised entirely. If the country is importing hordes of browns under the guise of declining birth rates, then why do they do nothing to raise those rates?

Listen to me very carefully. You can have a pleasant birth. But. AND FCKIGN READ THIS. You have to be very carefully with how you choose your obgyn. You have to hand pick a non retard. You explain to them what you want and don’t want. Put a lawyer on retainer , Get in writing exactly what they will do when your kid is born, and watch your kid like a hawk. Let every nurse know you have a lawyer on retainer who is on speed dial. Do not
Let them jab needles into your baby to take blood or give pointless vaccinations . Research and talk with the obgyn, and get referrals from them in case they are not on call

Have some fucking balls . Don’t be afraid to let the demons who prey on babies know that you will sue if they “vaccinate” or mutilate your babies genitals

And don’t let the baby out of your sight. These doctors and nurses are demons

Giving birth in a hospital is how they get you. The baby plops out and they give it a Social Security Number so it's owned by the government. If you have birth at home your don't have to tell the government it was born. The child then would be truly free

Post of truth will be entirely ignored.

I'm all for universal healthcare in a racially and ethnically homogenous society.

You dont even have free speech, you're practically apart of a pack of domesticated niggers.

This.

Attached: 1547136385141.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

Back when only half your kids made it to adulthood?

Yeah why don't we just give birth at home?

13,280 to have a kid in the US.
We want to blame insurance companies in this country but nobody blames the health care providers for overcharging the fuck out of Americans.

wtf is this pic. 10/10 women out playing in the garden, with tits out.
get the fuck out.

That's because they have to stand around doing nothing while you stare at your little bologna loaf for a few minutes when they could be doing other things for you and your spawn and moving on to the next one. You're gonna spend your whole fucking life looking at that little shit, let the medical pros do their job and get it over with.

Attached: 1488406367976.gif (250x227, 1.91M)

that's why they get paid an hourly wage, they don't work for free and rely on fee's, for Christ sake

We should just have it in this country and rip the bandaid off of paying another 5% in taxes instead of playing Russian roulette with every other white person's financial solvency

You cant use your free speech while cock is bouncing down your throat like a roo to the billabong in a bushfire.

They do the same thing for government programs as well. My dad is on Medicare and they charged 5 dollars to stick a needle into his arm. This was a separate charge from drawing the blood and doing the actually blood work.

Don't worry the savior arrives. Don't pay to lift that baby. Lets get that baby together.

Attached: 1552011013398.jpg (640x340, 203K)

This is incorrect

Yes let the medical “pros” do their “thing”

Like mutilate your sons infant penis and stab him with needles

Your kids arent going to live long

The worst part about this is that they actually put a quantity next to it. FFS, is this the great private sector we keep hearing about? lmao.

Underrated