Even Breitbart boomer kike-lovers pissed at Trump now

See the comments:

breitbart.com/economy/2019/03/07/carney-u-s-does-not-have-labor-shortage-has-wage-shortage/

There is momentum building to primary this piece of shit.

Attached: kikes.png (1520x948, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LUjUbikkk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is going to primary trump?

>try to primary Trump, fucking up the whole right-wing vote, thus causing a Democrat to win.

Sounds like a good plan!

It has a Kushner surplus

Attached: 5E1D85DC-E89D-460E-B192-B809BF10ED31.jpg (1758x1518, 703K)

Based, we need the boomers on our side in order to win the upcoming RACIAL HOLY WAR.

Attached: b00mer.jpg (1200x900, 205K)

He is basically a demoshit at this point anyways

Abolish all immigration except women with blue or green eyes.

>boomer kike-lovers are angry at trump
I like Trump even more now.

Bannon or Coulter

they turned on their master because he is such an immigrant dick sucker, you fucking faggot, kill yourself

that would never happen, do you have a actual political candidate?

You lost your fucking Breitbart base you fucking retard. That is literally it for Trump. He either resigns or gets primaried by Bannon or Ann Coulter

Resign or get primaried, you pick faggot

>2019
>'voting matters'
>'the person occupying the position of the president matters'

Then why does the left seem to always get what they want? Despite trump winning, free speech has been objectively chilled online and off thanks to leftist outrage culture, and everything Trump has tried to do has gotten blocked by mid level beaurocrats who are all loyal to the left. Voting is for chumps, organized activist pressure and government corruption is what gets shit done and the left has about a hundred year head start on us there.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LUjUbikkk

What's the point of resigning?

Pence is a neocon.

ok kike-lover

Attached: 1531206734825.jpg (1024x757, 130K)

Better than Dem vs. Dem, which is what Trump running again is

Attached: traitor.png (1215x1061, 949K)

Bannon is a criminal and Coulter is a media whore coal burner, do you serious not have an actual candidate to primary with?

Good. About time.

>Americans earn too much, we have to make sacrifices to remain competitive, big companies need more profits
>Don't implement automation anywhere meaningful
>Import cheap labor in record numbers
>Just pull youselves up by your bootstraps, stop being lazy and entitled

How to create political apathy and encourage distrust of the government and democracy

Attached: 1550429642230.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

Well that’s it. He’s honestly done in my opinion. It’s a complete 180 on from the campaign trail and he just sealed the fate of the 2020 election. Buy more guns?

We need boomers to stop fucking funding our enemies. One of the hardest things to get boomers to do is give up their Kellogg's and Coors beer. They don't understand these companies are providing billions of dollars to fight against the very thing they are fighting for. Matter of fact, I see boomers pretty much treating all of this like its a fucking wrestling match their watching on TV. None of them are taking it serious. They're all concerned with their cancer and making sure they don't forget to take their blood thinners. Reality is just another TV program to distract them from reality of their situation. We're not getting their help. Go over to breitbart. They love the "I hate Millennial", "I hate Zoomers" type articles. They're already convinced the people they raised and educated are responsible for the shit that started in the 1950s.

>There is momentum building to primary this piece of shit.
With what other Manchurian candidate?

Attached: mouth_open.jpg (600x400, 123K)

Where have I heard this before?
Oh yeah, a "never trumper" from 2016
Woo lad....Low energy.

REPORT ALL TROLL THREADS

Attached: Shills.jpg (1258x1451, 345K)

Way to completely out yourself you spamming cunt

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>primary this piece of shit.
You faggots are absolutely deluding yourselves. Do you think because you type out this shit 100 times a day it is true? Have you ever been outside? Are you over 16 years old? You have absolutely no value to this world.

Trump says he needs to flood the country with foreign workers because muh jobs, then muh jobs report comes out a few days later and the numbers are terrrible.

Trump is a idiot and a traitor to his supporters.

Steve Bannon is MAGA. Trump is MIGA

He's our only hope now. We need a true alpha in the WH.

Attached: Joe Biden.jpg (1159x629, 163K)

bannon is the biggest zionist out there, wtf are you even talking about

At this point i'd vote for Coulter, for the lulz. Women should never be handed the reins but I doubt she could be worse than that fat jew faggot we have in there now.

>quadrillions of people out of work, half of them with university degrees
>"shortage of skilled labor" so bring in 9 gorillion pajeet who have even shitier qualifications on top of not being able to speak english
>BUT the pajeet is happy with 16/hour while the white college grad wants 22/hour
>hand rubbing intensifies
>remember to pay your student loans, goyim
He's right you know. We need to kick the fucking H1Bs the fuck OUT, not bring in MORE to drive the already stagnating and outright declining shit wages down even further.

Fuck blumf n kancner.

Bannon is /our president/

kushner rhymes with cancer

cohencidence?

Ann Coulter is barren so she isn't really a woman.

Amazingly, many on the alt-right are slower than the alt-light or even boomers to admit Trump has sold out.

this

never trusted that POS but gave the scoundrel the benefit of the doubt

- 10 million brown people (h1b poos, chinks, spics etc...) entered the US under Trump.

- 1 million white boomers have died since 2016

- Trump has not honored his promises

trump is a billionaire and president

He's also a massive neocon cuck, which makes him a useless faggot.

I am literally better than trump in almost every way except money.

Trump is not winning a second term.

with coulter you can at least blame it on a woman.

trump was never /our guy/ to begin with. it was all Bannon who pushed Jow Forums's agenda into the forefront.

trump is just a slimy globalist basturd like any other oligarch

Rand Paul

>In America, whites are being genocided in the background.
>They are kept complacent with false hope and leaders who feign interest in helping but only vomit empty rhetoric.
Trump is a major disappointment, a dud, a disaster, a failure, a sell-out. The People elected for a courageous leader to drain the swamp, destroy globalism, deport shitskins/h1bs, and make White civilization great again.

The American government(yes even under Trump) and the EU are the bad guys because they destabilize the world for their own globalists interests.

The People elected for a Warrior Revolutionary, but got a salesman con-artist instead.

Fuck Blumf

If you subtract debt from growth we’ve been in free fall. Did those famous 10 million who left the official workforce all suddenly get jobs? I know a couple of White engineers who landed gigs at the hardware store, meanwhile all their jobs go too poojeet h1bs

I gave up as did a friend/colleague in the same profession. After years of being out of work, she’s now got a part-time gig with a law firm doing something slightly different. Another friend/colleague isn’t happy either.h1b

I gave up as did a White friend/colleague in the same profession. After years of being replaced by poojeet h1bs, he’s now got a part-time gig with a walmart. Another friend/colleague isn’t happy either.

fuck blumf and kushner the cancer

The alt right barely exists.

Based

This is how I know you’re a kushnerbot, Bannon was the sole reason Trump even considered running again.

Don't be a faggot. It's not shilling to question Trump's performance as of late. Bannon himself said the nationalist movement has left the white house.

-He has kicked out every nationalist/base supporter from his administration, and replaced them with liberal generals who want expensive foreign wars.
-No wall
-couldn't end DACA
-No end to H1B visas (expands h1bs and floods US with millions of poos)
-No prosecution of Hillary/Soros
-Not draining the swamp
-Not freeing Assange
-Not destroying china (backed out of isolating china, cuz of his wall street cronies)
-couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
-couldn't make E-Verify a law
-Raising the debt ceiling with Pelosi and Schumer, who were giggling like schoolgirls after their meeting with him
-No prosecution of a single deep state operative for spying on all of us and Trump himself
-Not a mention of auditing the federal reserve
-No Muslim ban
-Letting clear liberal feminist Ivanka come with him to every major meeting

How much abuse have we earned from friends, coworkers and family to support him? You think he still has our backs?

The election alone did wonders for fucking up thought policing and political correctness, and I am still very thankful that Hillary is not president, but that isn't saying much. If he continues like this it will just be back to business as usual once he is out of office.

Trump has taken a bad turn. Bigly. He did some good, but I think he will be another Bush from here on out. At the end of the day and his liberal family want to be liked by their old friends in New York. His fatalism, if it was ever truly there before, is gone now.

Trump lost a large fraction of his base over the immigration issue.

Every trump supporter I know is starting to have their doubts about him. My Zionist friends think he’s too unruly to be president after the Syrian withdrawal announcement, and my populist friends say he hasn’t fulfilled his promises, more specifically the wall.

Bannon is probably the only one in that whole theater who realizes that where Jews have always failed is they attack their host too much.

Bannon was the only faggot who stopped and said, "wait a minute, if the USA is our lifeblood, then shouldn't we try to protect it?"

And for that Bannon was exiled.

Still a kike-loving Zionist, but one who wanted a stronger America

Our Republic is done.
None of these will get close to the White House.

50 million spics here illegally has destroyed wages.

A right wing rag is saying wages are the responsibility of the government?

>linking Breitbart when it confirms your bias
Why do retards do this?

Attached: apVXwGQ.jpg (2048x2040, 149K)

ITT: one post by this ID

Sage and report

Agree 100% with this.
Now is when The People need to be stocking up on essentials, while prices are low.
per Martin Armstrong, Trump is "the false move", as in a "false stock market move".
The trend will continue, this Fourth Turning continues to get darker.
A storm is brewing, a storm on the level of the Civil War.
So fucking sad.

Attached: RP a storm brewin.jpg (550x550, 47K)

This.

I am better than trump in almost every way except money, and I sure as hell won't be shilling for him.

Half the memers from 2016 will either sit out 2020 or actively meme for anyone but trump.

2016: the memes were all for trump
2020: is gonna be a shit show

If he gets primary’d it’s his own fault. Faggot sounds like Jeb Bush these days.

Just admit that you got conned and didn't listen.

I just want one candidate to say they support white people. I don't care if they lose. I want to feel like I haven't been relegated to a second class citizen in the country of my ancestors. If just for a moment, I want to feel hope.

I've said for over a year that when Trump leaves office after 1 term he will be hated by the left and the right.

Trump will not have a country (except Israel) after leaving office

fucking idiot. that didn't stop him from selling out his entire base to appease the kikes in his cabinet. the kikes that he picked to fill his cabinet.

What a fucking puppet!
The Dems better come up with realistic candidate, this fucking kike puppet must be removed and prosecuted for TREASON!

Attached: 1531237041974.jpg (600x600, 23K)

the point of electing Republicans is to siphon money from the working class to the rich
were you retards really stupid enough to vote for this without being born rich?
thanks for the money lmao

>waaaah Trump didn't accomplish anything besides taking away my healthcare/giving welfare handouts to the rich because the evil demonrats stopped everything else
imagine being this stupid
this was the party's plan all along, Trump was just a smokescreen. we're laughing at you while lining our pockets

good content with gay pic
6/10 on meta

then post some screen of the comments OP

As the labor pool increases, do wages stagnate?

>muh trolls

Get a load of this boomer

It was already obvious back in February 2017 that tr*mp is going to renege on promises that got him elected and backstab the People of US

Bannon being kicked out was when Trump no longer had to hide his globalist tricks

I hate to say it but memes are a dead medium. There will be no Great Meme War of 2020. We used our ideas and words in hopes of a peaceful solution. Trump has been exposed as a kike puppet and now that hope is dead. Kung Fu is the only medium we have left.

Prove me wrong. Pro-tip: you can't.

>oh look, we need more shitskins due to a fake jobs boom and labor shortage

the MSM deliberately pushed false narrative of a jobs boom and labor shortage to make the retards feel like the economy is good under blumf and he was winning the game.

in reality, there was no jobs boom and all the jobs went to millions of imported h1b poojeets.

the globalists and their MSM played the goyim yet again

Kek. Trump is Carter, but for the republicans. My fucking sides.

>There is momentum building to primary this piece of shit.

Keep wishing kike

Attached: 1540616570223.png (614x676, 350K)

"the democrats are becoming anti-israel party", Trump, march 8th 2019

Do "we" still like Trump?

Attached: 56ptc.jpg (245x206, 10K)

gas yourself OP
>memes are a dead medium
o i am laffin

Yes kike

Nah