The left eat their own

the future shall m a n i f e s t

Attached: 53451995_410443719724000_7253257601738080256_n.jpg (470x680, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Infuriating how they won't listen unless it's a fucking Muslim complaining.

Don't say we didn't warn you.

Attached: hitormiss.jpg (481x580, 23K)

It's almost like they literally don't give a fuck about you and want your children raped.

Stop paying taxes. Read Siege.

Good.

Jow Forums was right again

Eh, at the same time, it seems like they're trying to hold two like magnets together. I can't see that ending well for them.

Hilarious to see all the retard leftist acquaintances I have on Facebook post shocked status updates that the poor LGBTs aren't being respected by the Muslims. We live in fucking clownworld.

Muslims aren't "the left".

everyone should learn from anglo mistakes. trial and error, hit or miss.

somebody should report them to the proper authorities for hatespeech against muslims

their precence is a product of the left, do you deny this?

no significant number of non-muslim parents were complaining. what the fuck does it matter if Jow Forums complains?

They have conservative views with a leftist view on the authority of the state to enforce it. Policy and enforcement are separate. Policy wise they are right, otherwise they are left.

who, the gays?

they pretty much are.

kek...I cant wait to see where this leads as I stock up on canned goods and ammo for the fall of civilization. Imagine watching trannies fighting muzzies in the streets.

the humanist uk twitter account

Culturally right wing, but economically left wing. And we all know what matters most to mudslimes.
>gib money's, infidel

>It's
wtf you bongs can't even talk your native tounge

No only retards like you fall for the kike-invented left/right dichotomy

muslims are always complaining, from the moment they arrive with their binbag wifes to the moment they blow up.

Bingo

+ open borders to get more of their muzzie friends into the country

>canned goods and ammo
You stock up booze and mixer for that shit, not guns and canned peaches.

Culture is the growth of tradition and population. It can be said quite fairly that left-wing people CANNOT have culture, since they never create anything for posterity. They exclusively tear things down.

>believing that twitter acc is run by a ethnically white brit
there's your first mistake

Humanism is a joke. It actually means “serve Jewish interests by applying reason selectively.”

unnatural growth and the noramlisation of new "tradition" [read:population replacement] ought to be condemned more, this isn't news

This sandnigger is right tho, white parents didnt gave a shit if their children were brainwashed

mental dissonance.
>surely, SURELY the ethnically and culturally different person from a background of totally different traditions will accept my child's quasi-asexuality
the middle eastern man will not go quietly into the night. They will fight back, seemingly even against the degeneracy of the white man.

Attached: 1550836356904.jpg (267x189, 16K)

not to mention outrage culture! their most potent weapon. Stir hysteria when you absolutely need to, vilify those who pose a threat to the order

exactly why you should seize this opportunity

They take advantage of the left's weakness for their own gain, they never cared about their agenda and this kind of situation was inevitable.

Attached: 1idfc6[1].jpg (785x403, 139K)

full circle friends

Screen caps?

This is the future they chose

Yes they are. They want government control.

Mind sharing a screenshot? I need a good laugh for today.

youre a culchie ape if you understand what is being implied by the tweet
go back to bogcutting

We shall hang the gays and soon gas the kikes inshallah

Attached: image.jpg (655x480, 198K)

the left's rose-colored glasses through which they view Islam... as evidenced yesterday by Pelosi's watered down "condemnation" of a BIGOT who happens to be Islamic and insists on the RULES BEING CHANGED *JUST* to accomodate HER, so she can put a scarf around her head and STICK OUT like a SORE THUMB in the House of Representatives, because as we all know, for these lib-tards, it's always "all about them", fucking ATTENTION WHORES...

OK I digress, but still, the left has this WEIRD OBSESSION with Islam, REFUSES to see the truth, but if a christian group (say westboro baptist) act like a bunch of BIGOTS, they're "all over that shit" wanting to take their freedom of speech away.

Attached: tolerant_liberals.jpg (350x280, 14K)

They're not, but they're pushed into Western societies by the left.

I think you'll find that almost every single muslim will vote Labour, or Sinn Fein in your case. Whatever the party most welcoming to the muslim horde is.

So when do they coin the term toxic diversity? When does the platform for free movement only advocate for double digit iqs with no traditional values under the pretext of bringing educated producers?

Well said and checkpiled

What the fuck did they think would happen!? We've been saying this for YEARS, that the Muslim's aren't their allies... We laughed at them and told them that for LGBT to think Muslims are their allies is like an African American thinking the KKK are their allies.

Bloody morons. Oh well, we'll be living a normal life when Muslims take over, the most we will have to do is convert or pay a tax, while Feminists and LGBT will literally be stoned and hanging from trees by the Muslims. Because right now Muslims and Muslim Countries somewhat play nice only because the West is looking over their shoulder, but once they control the West, oh boy that's when the party really starts.

Those "non-Muslims" who were complaining were Catholics and other Conservatives. Because when you get down to it, Muslims have much more in common with Catholics and those on the right.

>The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam and political Zionism mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…

>We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil.

>Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

>This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Attached: 1550690806504.jpg (497x1024, 184K)

Oh wow you mean muslims don't support faggots rights? weird!

These lefties really deserve every muslim crime coming to them.

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

The left is our weakness.

Attached: LittlefingerPose.png (346x524, 389K)

Who wrote this. Quote the book/speech please

We need a way to get a Mullah preaching Mein Kampf.

we are witnessing what happens when a strong masculine society comes into contact with a feminized society. the feminized society crumbles and order is then restores by the masculine society. rip bongland rip europe.

They are respecting them. By not tossing them off rooftops and stoning them.

this is why the left cant win

they made a bed with the very shitskins that are going to behead them

of course the shitskins will play the part, taqqiya lets them, until they have enough power that is, then its time to behead the kuffar infidels

cant wait to see more western liberals get beheaded, they have been begging for it

The green text? Albert Pike had detailed three world wars in a letter back in 1871. It is supposedly fake but it seems accurate to me. They say pic related is fake as well.

Attached: The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Attached: Pizza_the_Hutt.jpg (320x240, 18K)

No, but they’ll use the Left to get what they want. The second the gibs dry up or the Left decides they’re more trouble than they are worth it’s gonna get nasty.

This writer needs to be arrested for Islamaphobia

>gays: REFUGEES WELCOME
>refugees: commence operation: remove kebab

Like pottery. And you already know they come crying to you, asking for help.

urban muslims are truly the saviors of western civilization.

Pulse nightclub shooting should have been a wake up call but all they got out of it was “AR-15 BAD.”

>They're just acquaintances, don't worry bros I'm still cool!

Get a good look pol. The Golems are getting restless and the Jews don't know how to counter the threat. They have spent decades crafting white self hatred and the destruction of Christianity. They can't comprehend anyone but white people no liking faggots. They bowed down to the Muslims and no white self hating idiots rushed to destroy the non whites, like they would have done if the protest was by Christians.

Only white people have to play by the rules, you see. Everyone else can have their own communities any way they want them. Oy, vey indeed!

Looks like they already do.

Attached: 2019-03-07.png (1280x866, 195K)

This.
20000 white people complain
>Silence
400 shitskin complain
>Entire school system converted to Sharia.

White parents would be jailed for this in bongistan. That's the difference.

You do know that Mein Kampf is a best seller in the Middle East and that Hitler un-ironically LOVED Islam and openly wished that Europe found Islam instead of Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relations_between_Nazi_Germany_and_the_Arab_world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

Well at least I can agree with Islam on one issue

They could not seriously have thought that importing millions of extremely socially conservative muslims would mix well with their feminist vision of the future?
They couldn't have been THAT stupid to believe that. R..ight?

Attached: 1508245013907.jpg (720x720, 83K)

To them, "teaming up" with the Muslims is the only way they could combat the "nasty, bigoted, sexist, homophobic, transphobic nazi incels".
Unfortunately for them, they have Prometheus-level lack of foresight and don't see that as soon as their common enemy is gone, the Muslims will start tossing them off rooftops and cutting off their body parts as they will easily dominate their weak pansy asses.

Cause whites don't blow themselves up

Dunno if the worst is that there were LGBT lessons or that the school has hundreds of muslim students.
No win situation.

Epimetheus-level, I mean. Fuck, I hate it when I mix my mythology up, but the comparison still stands. The alt-left in Bongland will soon find an even worse, harsher enemy that will make them get their on their wish and wish they had the nazi incels back.

of course they are lefties. They all vote for the gibs parties

this and only this, they are supporting the left as long as they see that their cognitive dissonance will make them accept conservative views, but the time of the parting is near

It's the frankfurtian school notion of negative dialectics

They don't give a shit about women or minorities or whatever. It's ALWAYS about a hate of tradition and the west, and they will do ANYTHING to do it. It's a revolt against God and Authority just like teenagers have. Leftists are just teenagers.

By the way, this was ALL predicted by René Guénon.

Muslim is the top hand in Protected Class Poker. Transgender is #2.

Leftists are incredibly dumb

They side with Muslims, who have the most right-wing ideology ever, and then act surprised when this happens

Truth

Attached: barbary2.png (720x750, 1.09M)

Attached: 1523312714968.png (700x525, 807K)

Who would have thought Muslims would be the kryptonite to the left. This is exciting to watch it unfold.

>white peoples kids are raped
>I-I'm not homophobic but I think that raping kids is bad, but I will leave it all in the hands of law and condemn any sort of vigilantism

>Abduls kids are taught faggotry is okay
>BANG BITCH, KILL EM ALL

It's a real mystery why white complaints are ignored.

of course, in most countries it was conservative who take millions of immigrant like in france or germany or the us

It’s not because they are ignored it’s because white are beta cuck who never protest

Their ideals are totally consistent.
They are anti-white, mostly jews. Faggots are bad for whites, but Muslims even moreso.
You saw Ilhan Omar. Bitch said horrible things about whites and they gave her positive portrayal.
One word about Jewish lobbyists and the entire establishment came down on her ass.

waheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

What a triumph.

Attached: 1525552913648.jpg (866x900, 125K)

i dont like gays but i hate muslims more so a bad thing imo.

two possible scenarios:
>the left figures out that tolerating EVERYTHING is literally impossible so balance and reasoning return and moderate politics are revived
>the left instead establishes official oppression hierarchies which dictate who gets tolerance priority to avoid such conflicts, cultural marxism continues in full force

`> whitey crackas arent allowed to complain because muh slavery

Islam remain the only solution for the west's degeneracy, christianity is too cucked nowadays.

dont ever question a leftists stupidity

>the left eat their own

Attached: A46BAFD5-A101-477F-B507-DF611ACC0DFA.jpg (636x1008, 220K)

tribalism wins again