Help Tommy Robinson

Tommy is a fucking hero, he needs good exposure and people to help him fight back against a extreme left wing government and media platform that are trying to expose his family, incarcerate him and ultimately get him killed.

Link for current state of affairs

youtube.com/watch?v=-RYmnsDeYTg

Let's do what we can.

Discuss what we can do to help here, get a movement going:

Attached: skynews-tommy-robinson-arrives-court_4435072.jpg (750x563, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2019/03/07/youtube-under-pressure-to-ban-uk-far-right-activist-after-livestreamed-intimidation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tommy Le Zionist Robinson

He's a jew lover. Fuck him

There is always a campaign to free him or help him. Doesn't matter what he does, media just covers it when I hear drunks at night shouting better lines than he ever could say. "This is aore cuntry ya big nose cunts"

>a fucking hero
still breathing

He's not the best message giver that's for sure lol.

Not the most well spoken.

Regardless, what's going on is messed up big time. Letting pricks walk over people with opinions should be stopped.

Tommy literally just got back from Israel.:.

Tommy said if “Charlottesville marchers came to his neighborhood I would be fighting them in the streets my self”

Tommy is a literal Zionist faggot retard who surrounds himself with other faggots, zionists and retards.

> support a kike
> Jow Forums
> supporting kikes
not in my lifetime, leaf.

Attached: 1551229197273.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Attached: 1546135866496.jpg (1858x2429, 1.67M)

He unironically is , the way he destryed the entire bbc and political pedo stablishment has been legendary.
It doent matter what he think about israel if he is doing s good work for your cause

Eat garbage sodomite

I think that's pretty much what i was going for or at least what I respect in him. Feels like he at least generated some kind of momentum to start picking apart big platform troublemakers.

Tommy is a hero, everyone is super ignorant to what he is doing. Exposing cults in UK/Europe that traffic almost exclusively white children for sex AND blood transfusions. He exposes by name and that opens the door to the JQ.

More than you sodomites will ever do. You guys are mongoloids if you can’t understand the good this man does. The only standing with Israe I see here is you guys cursing him.

Attached: E67E9314-8227-4199-B35F-B9C5AC3771E1.jpg (624x474, 26K)

Look at this.

techcrunch.com/2019/03/07/youtube-under-pressure-to-ban-uk-far-right-activist-after-livestreamed-intimidation/

he’s jewish

It sucks big time that good causes get nut jobs rallying and threatening opposition, even if one side started it.
A bunch of shitty people showed up to Tommy's house before he knocked and that guys door planning on streaming his family to the public to help him become targeted.

>▶
BY which I mean, the guy / party in question Doxxed Tommy's family before he went after him.

Tommy Le Zionist Robinson supports Israel. Regardless, not in my lifetime either.

Zionist fuckface

I've sent him the talmud audiobook, should pass some of those years in prison

Tommy's fate is the fate of all white males. Witch hunting one is witch hunting all.

We're pretty fucked.

Attached: HailHydra.jpg (440x348, 41K)

Your cause? More like Israels cause. He is being funded by Israeli interests for Israeli interests. All the while he is working for them and getting paid by them he is getting donations from gullible simpletons who can't see the wood for the trees.He seems to have a never ending list of campaigns and funds you can donate to so he can boost his shekel balance. A nice little earner for Tommy I must say and the only one I see calling him out on it in any way is Squatting Slav. Keep following Tommy, the piped piper of Mossad as he pulls the kosher wool over everyones eyes.

I don't really care about there whole israeli bit. All I care about is people being imprisoned/ murdered / targeted for exposing something important.

If it can be done once it can happen again, and we know already that people are being shut out everywhere off of media platforms.

Can we at least agree that censorship in that sense is a problem and that we should stand up to it?

He is likely going to jail again for railing against grooming gangs, exposing widespread problems of corruption, globalism, and the multicultists. But hey, he supports israel so all that must be void according to some of the bottom feeders on here. The state of Jow Forums

Fkin sad feels

Attached: unnamed.png (1280x720, 268K)

If he wants to expose something important then why doesn't he expose the fact that Israel is funding british right wing activists to stir up anti Islam sentiment to try stop muslims gaining more political influence in Britain than Israel has. Why dosen't he expose the fact that said activists are working and being paid for by a foreign state to influence internal politics and manipulate public opinion in Britain for the benifit of Israel. In some counties treasonous behaviour like that would get somebody imprisoned or executed. But Israel has everyone fooled with the "Oh look at them bad Muslims" Tommy is parroting on their behalf while they continue to mantain their grip over Britain politically. Jews/Muslims are two cheeks of the same arse in this situation but Isreal has managed to hide their nefarious tactics while shinning a light on Muslims.

Lol so it's not good enough that he's at least exposing a couple of issues ?

If you're so driven why don't you speak out publicly like he has on those issues.

Is it not valid unless someone decries everything at the same time?

Are grooming gangs not an important issue ?

Is fabricating fake information about someone not an issue?

Is doxxing otherwise innocent people not an issue?

Pull your head out of your butt and at least acknowledge that some good is still some good.

Some good is some good. Yes he has done good things no doubt about it and I have no doubt at the beginning his intentions were right and honest. The difference for me now is that the hidden hand of Israel seems to be in control. For me personally that just stinks a bit and makes me question the motive of everything he says and does. Anyway user I got to go, but all I've said is only my personal opinion and you and everyone else can discard it and I've no doubt most will. I don't want to be shitting on everything Tommy has done because he has done good but as I've said Israeli involvement makes me question motives.

Naw, I get what you mean.

But we've got lot's of dirt on muslims getting a get of jail free card in which any other ideology background doesn't get. People being arrested in the UK for just pointing that stuff out.

Hopefully all this brings some closure to that side of the problem and we can go after other issues, thanks for contributing.