Also, there was a school resource officer at Columbine during the shooting

Also, there was a school resource officer at Columbine during the shooting.

Attached: tumblr_p66gysusfd1upx6vyo1_540[1].jpg (540x483, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/us/dixon-school-shooting.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
youtube.com/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>routine behavior violations

>havent stopped a single school shooting

I know that isnt true at all because my senior year of high school our school officers arrested someone who brought a gun to school after one of his friends told them he planned on shooting up the school

Kek

I don't see the problem.

>they havent stopped a single school shooter
>I have proven a negative

*sigh* it's all so tiresome

LMAO, meanwhile 90% of the white kids are behaving.

>muh people of color

>routine
there's nothing routine about nig behavior, even by nig standards. nogs always take it to the next level. they're the only race of people who developed a reputation for murder people over air Jordans.

t. saw kids get jumped 6 to 1 routinely for wearing air Jordans in my nigger majority high school

this. wtf lol

This. Stopped school shootings aren't in the news. This weird kid in my 12th grade math class said he was going to shoot a bunch of kids at school and since we hated the kid we told the school and never saw him again because he was expelled. We still laugh when my buddies and I from high school meet up to drink.

*cough*
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/05/17/us/dixon-school-shooting.amp.html

>routine
Ever thought maybe it shouldn't be routine?

Kill ALL liberals. Reduce violent crime by 90% and stop school shootings. Can't find a single negative.

Attached: Kill ALL Liberal AlQaeda.jpg (666x500, 126K)

Attached: democrat_gun_violence.jpg (564x500, 77K)

wow it's almost like the world is under no obligation to conform to our progressive ideals

"Routine"

he's talking about niggers in the ghetto.

Attached: nig-capcha.png (494x716, 441K)

/thread.

It would be so nice. Imagine the peace and quiet.

That's sort of my point.

Attached: George-Wallace-Segregation.jpg (604x534, 66K)

Arresting kids is the opposite of grooming a school shooter.
The point is to keep their records clean or ideally bo records at all.
I went to highschool in the aame school district during Columbine, most of those effected were friends of friends that I knew.
I was a poor student, they had been trying to put me on drugs and to see their psychiatrist for years, if I hadn’t of told them to fuck off I could easily see how these people could groom an angsty teen into becoming an hero.
Every time I went to a new college after highschool I found that the school district had erased all my records like they did in Broward County, at the very least this is to keep their funding by keeping their scores high by deleting damaging students GPA’s.

Well, they may not have stopped any shootings but at least they’re arresting niggers

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

good
fuck niggers

Attached: 1552032470625.png (720x720, 1.15M)

What about that smash the patriarchy guy who got blasted by the cops just a month ago? It seems they have stopped quite a few massacres.

Sounds like money well spent

They make it seem like putting a kids head through a window, bringing a stolen gun to school, or selling crack in the bathroom is just one of those things teenagers do.

Attached: test.gif (250x250, 3.88M)

>10,000 cop were hired
Yep, and funding increased, everyone involved from cops to admninistration to teachers got a big bonus a raise and a nice new big budget.
Do you have any idea hoe many resources it takes to turn a suburban white kid into a school shooter?
With nigger all you need to give them is a fucking hip-hop album, white kids take a billage to convince - the difference is the village js rewarded after.

Wow its almost like public schools waste tax dollars.

Routine behavior violations

>routine behavior volations
Drug dealing/possession is a routine behavior violation?

Link to tweet pls

Not to mention Columbine and 9/11 prompted the infultration of every police department by a new “expert” likely to have spent time working in war zones for dyncorp but on paper they’re title is “JTTF”

>havent stopped a single school shooting
And how would you fucking tell? By all the people that did not die in an event that never happened?

They all were/are going to end up in prison anyway, so why not get them use to it at an early age? It is school after all. It's just teaching them what their life will be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=s1PL3xQu16w

^^^^ routine behavior violations.

In criminal justice, there are two prevailing theories when it comes to this phenomenon. The theory of differential enforcement hypothesizes that that minority youths are singled out and prosecuted at higher rates for the same crimes white youths commit. The other theory is differential involvement. This theory suggests that minority youths commit more crime. Guess which theory is controversial?

Attached: interplanetary thinkage.gif (480x264, 1.88M)

im glad someone is finally arresting these misbehaving students of color. When I was in high school, the nogs would chimp out constantly and no one would do anything about it because they were scared of SJW'ism

Maybe niggers should stop nigging. I swear to god that's the answer to like, 90 percent of everything.

Attached: 1522733149212.png (719x664, 90K)