Oh, it halves the goddamn rate. That's fantastic. So everything collapses in 30 years instead of 15 . That's great

Oh, it halves the goddamn rate. That's fantastic. So everything collapses in 30 years instead of 15 . That's great

Attached: IJeHqai.jpg (720x900, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oceanbites.org/is-antarctic-sea-ice-growing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello my name is sunstein. You will be hearing from my lawyer

Soon the left & "scientists"will call for nuclear war so that nuclear winter cools the planet

>we will fight the sun before we take on capitalism

No you will fight the sun because you can't beat capitalism.

>dim the sun
>all the eldritch horrors that rest beneath the earth crawl out

Attached: 1534126094736.png (800x800, 72K)

Grand solar minimum arrives and they unleash a plan to SAVE TEH PLANET and take credit for it (oh and moar taxes)

I am completely for global warming. If they are going to tax me to fight "climate change" then I want my tax dollars used to promote global warming.

It's almost as if everyone with a brain understands that capitalism isn't the problem and only a very few morons want to fight it.

Attached: 15552127619006185347.jpg (921x1024, 82K)

>So everything collapses in 30 years instead of 15 . That's great
Stop believing this garbage. Nothing will collapse you retard.

The earth wont be ''destroyed'' by climate change in 15 years. Not even in a 100.

The climate will change. It will have nothing whatsoever to do with CO2.

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened."
Matthew 24:29

So what are they gonna do? Throw Broly into it?

We don't know who struct first, (((them))) or us, but we know it was (((them))) that scorched the sky.

Attached: morpheus.jpg (1160x480, 30K)

Projection of own inferiority by the left as outlined by Uncle Ted Kaczynski. They know they are weak and can't compete in a system defined by competition. Thus they say that it is the system that is the problem.

Yeah, maybe they should figure out how many genders there are before any sane person lets them try to fuck with the sun.
>just a thought

Attached: 20190308_100400.png (500x456, 295K)

>dim the sun
>when we're already entering a solar minimum that could kill most of the non-white population

Attached: 1547124041894.png (768x399, 61K)

It's a scam.
There has been bugger all warming since 1998.

Another few years and we'll be into a cooling trend.

Dimming the sun to stop climate change. Wouldn’t that cause ecosystems to die? And a 40% of Plant life? Not including killing all the fish because phytoplankton need the sunlight

How about we nuke the sun and solve global warming for good

Dim the sun with CO2 smog

This is a DOOMSDAY CULT. Climate changers literally believe they will be dead in 20 years and there's no point to having children because they will die horrific deaths in their adolescence. It's absolute insanity.

Based

Clown world

>kill most of the non white population
DIM THAT MOTHERFUCKER

>dimming the sun
They tried that in Highlander 2. And in the Simpsons. Didn't work out so well for either of them.

>So everything collapses
[citation needed]

How about we go further and almost completely darken the sun? It's too fucking hot and I hate sunny days.

kinda baste desu, we’ll form millitas for town protection and that is inherently based

>Harvard and yale
Yeah like I will just trust some fucking kike

probably this

As someone who has always hated the fucking sun, I welcome this.

Can any doomsday cultist explain this?
oceanbites.org/is-antarctic-sea-ice-growing/

You mean we could make Metro real? I'm so fucking ready for the End Times.

Attached: 1551970403787.png (689x693, 675K)

Attached: taxing air.png (1024x1024, 1.07M)

when I was in gradeschool in 1995 my textbook said nyc and florida would be underwater by 2012. thank god that didn't happen but I'm so scared it's apparently going to happen now in 2040

Bring it on bros, got a squad of armed exmilfags like me and a bugout spot in the middle of nowhere. Im so ready