On the plus side, the upward redistribution of money has created a lot of new millionaires...

On the plus side, the upward redistribution of money has created a lot of new millionaires. Just waiting for that trickle down economics to kick in, any moment now..

Attached: ln28fo7.jpg (628x624, 83K)

>house
>3 vehicles
>3 kids
>full time job, hobby job as well
>job that doesn't use my degree

it works fine outside of cities

Right! Why are the democrats holding on to that wealth?

Trickle down could be less jewish if rychpipo had to invest in real shit to earn more money, but they don't. There are more kosher ways to make money.

>it works fine outside of cities
but muh social life

nigger I'm socializing with you right now from across the planet. also I've got shooting buddies and we do stupid shit for fun out here. there is zero club life, if that's what you're after but I've got kids so it wouldn't interest me anyways.

Op your pic is just a flat out lie. I have four kids, an associate degree from a meme online college. A job that doesn’t require it. Good healthcare, sixfigure income, dental visions, 3 vechiles, a house, a stay at home wife and four kids. Wife is a millenial and I am lowest end of gen x. This didn’t happen until I was in my 30s. I was a construction worker, and was in the reserves. Reserve training finally paid off and I got the best civilian job of my life.

There are no jobs outside the cities

Based and country-side-family-pilled

Who do you work as?

what the fuck do you do that you are this out of touch with reality? discord tranny?

Myself.

Sneed

Formerly attainable

There are nuclear plants in rural areas.

The Simpsons also live in a small town and not a mega-city. Because of that their situation is still realistic and attainable.

There is an entire episode about how the simpsons shouldnt be able to afford all this, yet still somehow do. Frank grimes

Poor people have iPhones, flat screen tvs, and cars. There’s your fucking trickle down you mong.

This is now a sneed thread

Formerly a Chuck thread

B-b-but what about my bagels, lattés and urban m-melting pot?

So you're a kike and all of the above is made up. Ok

Where do you live, what's your level of education and who do you work as?

I'm sure the solution to to tax the ever living fuck out of everyone and let the benevolent and efficient government fix everything.

>The Simpsons also live in a small town and not a mega-city.

Springfield varies depending what the writers of the show want it to be. Granted I haven't watched the show outside of a show or two since 2002 (When it became beyond bearable). Definitely bigger than a small town however.

>club life
Just go to a festival and fuck your wife on lsd while your redneck friends teach ur kids how to shoot back home.
Problems solved.

lol I remember most of my highschool friends all wanting to move to bigger cities for muh culture and muh night life. Some of them left and ended up coming back with their tails between their legs, maybe because life isn't actually that shitty here.
Even back then all of the clubs in my town could have shuttered and I would've been happy about it, club culture is degenerate.
>just give me private details on an online public forum

None of it is private
Just say where you work
Not a single kike screeching about a comfy life with 2 years of community college can answer that

Saying where you work IS private, especially if it's in a small town with small employers you dumb fucking nigger-aids cum guzzler.
Our enemies troll this place all the time to dox people, you might even be one of them judging by your autistic limp-wristed demands that people tell you where they work.

Your job description is so unique that it would reveal your identity? Gtfo then nigger, it's obviously not sound advice to everyone else

This isn't an advice thread, piss off you child.

Trade school grads actually do pretty well for themselves. Much better than college grads with lib arts degrees.

Attached: 591F9ECD-F5E5-4E19-A613-5C6A31047948.gif (400x307, 1.11M)

It's not like there's a limit for the amount of millionaires idiot. The only factor that matters is how difficult it is to become one. And it's pretty doable, but no one wants to put in the work.

>I'm socializing with you right now from across the planet
Please tell me you aren't serious.
This doesn't replace socialization, this doesn't start any of the chemical reaction a physical socialization do.

>it works fine outside of cities
>t. farmer/welder that calls his tractor and mower vehicles
ag oligarchy gang

Honestly most people work plenty hard enough and earn enough to become millionaires in time. They just lack the self control and budgeting skills to do so.

I recently hit $2 million and you’d probably call me a wage slave. I also have a nice car, a comfortable home and can afford to send all three of my kids through college. It just takes some planning and some self control.

Attached: 3DD8C1C8-DE30-46ED-B6C1-09005FE6ECDB.gif (220x220, 380K)

>They just lack the self control and budgeting skills to do so
or the high interest rates
kys tranny

I guess you’ve never heard of the S&P 500

It's a small town
It has a population of 30,720

Attached: dogo face.png (480x480, 108K)

>tfw you have to choose between working and living in a small town so miserably boring you want to kill yourself or being broke and living in a city that can actually provide a fulfilling quality of life worth experiencing your younger, vital years in.

No telling why rural living is shilled so hard on this board. It’s a coping mechanism by the miserable SOBs who post here unironically.

Before I had to relocate outside of a major city for financial I was literally too busy living an engaging, active social life to post/lurk here, which is arguably one of the most toxic corners of the internet.

Now I’m here, and literally more depressed and bitter than usual and relying on memes and video games for entertainment

Attached: 532FE1DE-C829-4557-AD1A-C9D53710E1F4.jpg (480x477, 30K)

>t. introvert shut in

>Frank grimes

LOL

Absolutely. There’s literally nothing fun to do in the south/rural areas than stupid hick shit like shoot guns and...?

In the city I literally used to ride a bike everywhere, everyday and naturally kept fit. Now I have to drive everywhere and deal with the expensive burden of owning a car (Hicks out here are obsessed with riced out trucks).

No telling why southerners on average have such shit health. I’ve never went more than one 1 mile without any actual physical exertion in my life. It’s all so tiresome.

I'd move to some backwater in a heartbeat if there were well-paying JOBS