If you were a single issue voter, which issue would that be?

if you were a single issue voter, which issue would that be?

Attached: Trump 2020.jpg (1132x755, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the black sun

Attached: 1-Oe7tcjUrH5PWwOHq9aK09A.jpg (1180x787, 286K)

Abortion.
>Inb4 it kills niggers
Yeah, and it also has been the leading cause of the moral degradation in the country. Not being able to respect life in it's most vulnerable state is the final line. If you can justify that, you can justify anything.

rights, specifically guns and speech

Attached: yang1k.png (1078x886, 65K)

Repealing the immigration act of 1965

Probably guns.

Not even into them but most important right we have

To build the temple and bring forward judgement day.

Attached: 976978988888.jpg (1000x563, 114K)

You will never take my guns

Guns since i cant vote for ethnic cleansing

Trade Deals and Border Security

Ending 4 chin forever and ever.

That's pretty hard, but I'd say migration. Slash it completely or better yet reverse the flux of migration.

I can't imagine how glad I'd feel if some candidate here in Quebec said he wants to send back non ethnic french (gaul) people back to their countries for societal cohesion.

The extermination of all jews

jews

WE ALREADY HAVE BEEN SINGLE ISSUE VOTERS. WE VOTED FOR A FUCKING WALL AND DEPORTATIONS

being able to be Muslim in this country

Increasing housing.

Attached: 1551963601048.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Second Amendment, so looks like I have no candidate to vote for in 2020

i am a single issue voter though and that issue is the eu. i would vote for literally any party that is against the european union. which means i dont vote unfortunately

Attached: wellregulatedmilitia.jpg (2171x1221, 674K)

WELL NOW OUR ISSUE NEEDS TO BE GUNS BUT THIS TIME WE CANT FUCK IT UP

Jews

Thankfully I'm not brain dead, but I'd have to say the elimination of the FED.

Based.

The only issue of any importance is cleaning the government of treacherous cunts.

Attached: 20252513265.jpg (900x506, 180K)

israel

anyone supporting it automatically gets the firing squad

which issue would that be? Preserving the original intent of the U.S. Constitution

Whichever candidate is being desperately shilled against by the MSM, Hollywood, CIA, and Social Media giants is the one I'm voting for. If that's neither of them, then I can safely assume they're both puppets and refuse to dignify this sham of a democratic system by wasting my time voting.

Attached: Trump's Gay Hairpiece.jpg (650x975, 125K)

Imagine being this much of a retarded bleeding heart christcuck.

Jews

Kill all muslims

Yeah okay faggot enjoy 10 million rxtra niggers a year, I bet you dont even want a holocaust.

based

immigration

That's why given recent comments, it's going to be very hard to see whether I can be bothered to vote in 2020. He went from the RAISE Act in 2017 to "we need more immigrants." I might just vote for him again nonetheless because of the courts, but he sort of deserves to be a one-term presidents for a betrayal like that.

Yang would make me consider voting Democrat. His "let's make the white house the gold house" comments were weird, but I like the fact that he's talking about automation. A Boomer like Trump couldn't be bothered by such things. Some of these Boomers will be in their eighties and nineties, taking their robot Uber cars to the doctor for more pills and scans before their trips to the nail salons while their children are huddled up, with multiple roommates, living in squalor, OD'ing on opiates, working menial jobs and mired in debt, the "entitled Millennials."

>new-atheist from shitty country barking like a fag at pro-life comment.

Attached: 8131408032_68b29ae6a8_n.jpg (240x240, 18K)

Support for Israel

Armed ethnonationalism. You might claim it's 2 issues, but it's not if it's going to last.

fpbp

legalize mary jane amiright?

The mass genocide of all Jews.

Second Amendment

This is 2 but Im with ya user

This is also equally important to 1st and 2nd Amendment

not to hijack the thread here, but beyond the $1000 ubi is there anything good Yang is proposing?

>be?
For me, there is only ONE issue, and that issue is the survival of the white race.

Attached: 2F06F8AC-03D4-4F2C-B9B7-F04266E36934.jpg (733x1000, 143K)

Hapa futurism

>t.muhammed
You must go back ahmed if this is more important than the 1st, 2nd, Amendments and repealing the 1965 Immigration Act.

>being this upset

Attached: 1551805697427.jpg (512x512, 105K)

We fucked that up ourselves by bringing niggers to do farmwork on the cheap

Based and Yangpilled

The wall,

I have had multiple friends die of heroin overdose

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Is he proposing to expel all muslims and kill leftists?

I dont disagree its important. God will curse all murderers of children.

Guns. Without an armed citizenry the assholes in government can do pretty much as they please. Not that they don't already do a bunch of hinky shit, but the fact that they are so desperate to get rid of guns tells me that without them, it would be far, far worse.

Attached: 1550267466437.png (615x611, 188K)

I like that he wrote a book about automation and is talking about it. He also seems pragmatic without any of the anti-white SJW stuff.

Boomer "muh tax cuts" conservatism, which the Trump presidency has essentially amounted to, without there having been any real reforms to immigration, the RAISE Act wasn't passed (thanks to John McCain and Lindsay Graham), no wall, illegals currently surging at the border, if immigration which is one immense way we native-born Americans are being fucked over in the job market can't be tackled, then at least we can tackle automation.

Uber self-driving cars and self-driving commercial trucks should be banned. Robot cooks should be banned. Automation has already destroyed enough factory jobs. It's going to get the point where half of us are out of the workforce, and Boomers couldn't be bothered. They're just focused on their stock portfolios while all the "entitled Millennials" and Gen Xers who are in their middle age now are just dying, being suffocated. When they talk about middle-age Americans and suicide and drug use rates, that's Gen X. The Boomers are just fine.

I've never really seen a Boomer express any real concern for the plight of the younger half of society, and their feigned ignorance to how different the world and job market are today as to when they were young adults is so completely insufferable. Please God may Dr. Spock be burning in hell right now.

The most important thing about a country is Demographics.

Stopping third world immigration.
Losing the white majority is the end of the country, period. Anything else can be reversed.

the JQ

Muh guns

Attached: FF358D6C-A4CD-4A8B-831F-C2AC5C78F73F.png (500x500, 46K)

Lower taxes

Income Inequality

abolition of the federal government.

SHALL NOT.

Attached: 99A1BF7D-BAC4-42FE-A660-1F3F3E0D9B63.jpg (2000x1333, 407K)

It's easy to say the first & second amendments,
which I agree with, but to me the Bill of Rights as a whole are threatened by the liberal lunatics trying to turn this country into something it was never meant to be.

Guns

Israel, as in cutting all ties with them. I'd vote for a trans Muslim horse fucker for that.

repealing the 19th and denying women the right to vote.

foreskin

All nigger and spics deported within 3 months. The rest are executed

The 20 million illegal immigrants in this country.

this

I am a single-issue voter: anti-interventionism/war.

I’d love to stop all immigration

Brexit.

secession, i suppose. or more generally, a real reduction in Federal power on every level. of course, it is laughable to think that any one would-be politician out of a hundred would legitimately run on such a platform, much less win against the monied and entrenched interests competing against them. in a more abstract sense, Leviathan will never willingly commit suicide.

so i go write in long-dead Americans on most elections. i like to see a small non-scientific sample of who's voting in my district.

Law enforcement. There isn't actually too much wrong with America's policies except that the existing rules aren't being enforced. Black neighborhoods would get cleaned up, immigration would slow to a crawl, crooked politicians would go to jail.

Deporting immediately anyone with darker then white skin

Attached: IMG_1130.jpg (300x577, 16K)

Hurt the Jew in as many was as possible. Tax them for a UBI, build a wall and take their foreign aid to pay for it, end foreign intervention to protect oligarch business interests (Genie), seize media monopolies, start up a gas chamber, literally whatever.

Attached: IsraelNukes.jpg (600x363, 55K)