HAPPENING: BRUCE OHR TESTIMONY LEAKED BY BASED CONGRESSMAN

dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Ohr Interview Transcript 8.28.18.pdf
IGNITE THE SEVEN CANNONS BABY IT'S GO TIME

Attached: Fucking Happening.jpg (219x230, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Ohr Interview Transcript 8.28.18.pdf
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/07/judicial-watch-uncovers-documents-showing-bruce-ohr-continued-as-intermediary-between-christopher-steele-and-robert-muellers-team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1541529323039.gif (499x499, 2.21M)

BUMP

Bump

bumping before reading

bump

Hi, I am an attorney at a powerful dc law firm. I have read the document and conclude this is a nothing to see here. Sorry guys don't waste your time on this.

drumpf is scared af of what Mueller's cooking today.

Attached: IMG_0745.jpg (873x656, 71K)

Kek. nice b8 m8

Attached: 1234378985543487543237.jpg (1286x997, 118K)

>dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Ohr Interview Transcript 8.28.18.pdf
literally who?

Bump

No idea what OP is on about.

Rollin for page # bump

>Mueller decides to drop the report coincidentally 777 days since Trump took office.
>Thinks it's gonna go against trump.
Today is gonna be glorious, even more so with all the shills around forced to see it.

Attached: 16532236536254578.png (608x576, 558K)

Who else is sleepy? I sure am.

The dominoes are falling!

Bruce Ohr and his wife should both be in Gitmo.

bump
>268 pages
pic related

Attached: Adderall-30mg.jpg (300x300, 66K)

Treasonous DOJ official who was Christopher Steele (ex-MI6 author of 'dossier') handler. Married to Nellie Ohr who was a fluent Russian linguist employed by Fusion GPS (contractor who hired Steele to produce dossier reports)

Attached: 1537570413732.jpg (875x900, 180K)

>268 pages
god damn I don't have all day fuck why couldn't this drop on a saturday when I have time to fucking read it

A little bit. Gotta do some work tonight though.

and, as I recall, contractor who claimed it was muh Russia but then refused to hand over the evidence to the FBI

>listen and believe
lmao

>Treasonous DOJ official who was Christopher Steele (ex-MI6 author of 'dossier') handler. Married to Nellie Ohr who was a fluent Russian linguist employed by Fusion GPS (contractor who hired Steele to produce dossier reports)
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/03/07/judicial-watch-uncovers-documents-showing-bruce-ohr-continued-as-intermediary-between-christopher-steele-and-robert-muellers-team/

>ohr

Jewish Orthodox Bible:
Lukas 8:17 For nothing is nistar (hidden) which will not become nikar (evident), nor anything hidden which shall not be made known and come to ohr (light).

That was the other DNC / deep state linked firm called CrowdStrike who yes unilaterally wrote the report on the "hacking" of the DNC (It was Seth Rich)

Was this not supposed to be public? im downloading it just encase

And nothing will happen

>Treasonous DOJ official who was Christopher Steele (ex-MI6 author of 'dossier') handler. Married to Nellie Ohr who was a fluent Russian linguist employed by Fusion GPS (contractor who hired Steele to produce dossier reports)
Ohr has been the lynchpin in all of this for a while. He's singing to save himself and Nellie. I expect more stuff to come out about him. Hoping this is the guy who can help expose this to norms.

But probably not...nothing ever happens...

>Clinton Espionage Act investigation
?????
Ohr admitting that people in the Clinton campaign were involved

Reading it...so far it looks like a typical cover up of a coup- or a manufactured, Manchurian coup, rather. Page 76 so far

>anonymous sources tell us mueller will release his report on x
>x comes
>nothing happens
i'm afraid you're as wrong as they are.

Bruce and Chris

Attached: 428FF0B7-D66A-4FB8-97FA-057FC3DDBA72.jpg (828x1379, 509K)

Office next door to Rod Rosenstein before RR was gifted the AG job by old Stealth Jeff himself

ahh thanks bro

read it tomorrow? what difference does it make to your existence if you delay it by 24-30 hours?

Gas yourself. If you actually read that far in and this is your conclusion, either you'r a treasonous cunt or a moron. Dude literally admits Fusion GPS was paid by Clinton foundation to investigate Trump.

I have no fucking clue what this is talking about. Can someone please explain? Is it related to the whole mueller thing? I want to know what they’re talking about when that happens.
I’ll give ya a scooby snack

time is relative

happening time doubly so

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-10-50-13.png (800x1280, 128K)

>Bruce and Chris
this is the connection to Steele. this should be the thing that wakes up normies but it won't. they're already past the "Steele dossier" and the fact that literally only 2 years ago, they were utterly convinced that Trump was being pissed on by Russian hookers. So insane how swayed people are.

>Office next door to Rod Rosenstein before RR was gifted the AG job by old Stealth Jeff himself
It's an ouroboros at this point. I'm so pissed at how this will be buried in the annals of history. Barr won't do shit.

this is the worst screenplay i've ever read

Ohr was integral in conducting the blackmail / spy ops that targeted Trump in 2016. He was the intermediary for Fusion GPS / Clinton campaign and the FBI as they were setting up the false pretenses by which they felt legally insulated enough to "open" a counterintelligence operation against the GOP nominee

On of the FBI coup plotters his beautiful wife Nellie even got a ham radio license to try to escape surveillance of their traitorous activities

all lies. unbelievable. so he never did give names? un-fucking-believable

Bump

I'm 5 pages into the actual meat of the questioning and I can tell it's a total frame job from the beginning..
The fact that we even had to investigate this shit proves how far gone we are.

>dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Ohr Interview Transcript 8.28.18.pdf

Help for the faggots

Attached: C699523D-6626-4117-9089-6545F1963368.jpg (2048x1843, 1.02M)

>Help for the faggots
what's crazy is that even that chart is slightly out of date. it got even more webbed and intricate we've found out later. it seems we're barely even scraping the surface of how complex this thing was and goes

"Mr. Gowdy. Did anyone employed at or by Fusion GPS -- and by that, I mean employees, contractors, anyone by any definition of employment you can think of -- provide information to you in 2016 or 2017 with respect to either the Russia investigation, the investigation into what the Trump campaign did, if anything, or the Clinton investigation? Mr. Ohr. Yes. Mr. Gowdy. Who? Mr. Ohr. Chris Steele"

BOOM

>this is the connection to Steele
We've known about this shit since the dossier dropped.
Bruce's wife worked with FusionGPS and got a HAM license so she could communicate with her handler and leak shit without worrying about the FBI or NSA wiretapping her phone or leaving behind any evidence in emails.

>this country is so fucked, the jpg
thanks user

it would be better if Hillary was locked up on International Women's Day

yes it was obvious but they always denied it

Ohr admitted to meeting Strzok and Page in late fall of 2016 because he met Page while in McCabe's office in the summer

>"Mr. Gowdy. Did anyone employed at or by Fusion GPS -- and by that, I mean employees, contractors, anyone by any definition of employment you can think of -- provide information to you in 2016 or 2017 with respect to either the Russia investigation, the investigation into what the Trump campaign did, if anything, or the Clinton investigation? Mr. Ohr. Yes. Mr. Gowdy. Who? Mr. Ohr. Chris Steele"
>BOOM
but we knew this... are we just slowly climbing up the totem pole of information? Steele goes back to Warner and all those other intermediaries that initiated this thing. I don't see how you can untangle this publicly and make any sense of it unless you do it in one fell swoop.

Mr. Ohr. I believe it was late 2015. Mr. Gowdy. Late 2015? Mr. Ohr. Yes. Mr. Gowdy. And what role did she have at Fusion GPS? Mr. Ohr. She was a Russia analyst, and she would research people and companies that Fusion GPS asked her to look into. She would do her research on the internet, open sources; and she would report her findings to Fusion GPS, usually I think -- I don't remember exactly the names.

>ohr (light).
another made up name like Peter Stroke

>We've known about this shit since the dossier dropped.
>Bruce's wife worked with FusionGPS and got a HAM license so she could communicate with her handler and leak shit without worrying about the FBI or NSA wiretapping her phone or leaving behind any evidence in emails.
that's my point. we've already known all this. Is there an actual plan within the counter-coup that releasing this information in parcels like this is going to have some effect later? because it surely hasn't.

BUMP FUCK THE YANG SHILLS

somebody punch this into the cray to find the missing words

yes we knew it but we didn't have any proof, certainly not any proof that faggot news would believe

HOLY SHIT

Attached: BUSTED.jpg (773x467, 28K)

Bumping

what an ingenious way to get the truth out -- by using a mirror.
So Pompeo, who literally looks like a mafia don, is toast?

>HOLY SHIT
okay. THAT'S new.

Yes but we are talking about faggots that need spoon feeding now that they are eating big boy food

literally who?

>So Pompeo, who literally looks like a mafia don, is toast?
huh?

>Just seen a story about the bureau handing over docs to congress about my work and relationship to them. Very concerned about this. Peoples lives may be endangered.
>It’s been another tough week under the media spotlight and with the legal pressures bearing down on us. I am presuming (?????)
PANIC

Looks pretty damning. What's the context? I mean, what's the meeting and when was it that had Ohr admitting there were British agents there?

britfags need to get nuked

Attached: mirror.jpg (665x340, 29K)

now that's sketchy

bump with no sage

>Is there an actual plan within the counter-coup that releasing this information in parcels like this is going to have some effect later? because it surely hasn't.

The Left is too far gone. There is no way to get through to them.

Foreign governments interfering with our election, it was never Russia

Attached: 89F22FB3-AB32-4667-8163-1E814A893C55.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Ohr is a chink.

Yang is a chink

coincidence? I think not.

But all memes aside...is there anything in this drop that is juicy and meaningful?

Attached: chinese-guy-png-1.png (170x237, 18K)

Pardon me old chap, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd delete that there image.

Page 26
Steele mentioned "favorite business tycoon"
Ohr said it was Oleg Deripaska
>That name never appeared anywhere
Ohr said that they never had any discussions about DJT up until July 30 2016
At this point I'm sure Ohr is outright lying

I knew it.

This isn't new either.
The whole Left wing mantra of 'COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA' is really them performing cognitive dissidence, because deep down they know that the Democrats were colluding with the British.

fucking hell here we go
russia collusion my ass

Attached: 1524636617053.jpg (693x507, 85K)

so fucking what, remember when they blamed Cambridge analytica for the election? cambridge analytica owned by Tavistock institute aka MI6?

>THAT'S new.
no it isn't, does it mention that the ADL is another MI6 front? that would be new

bump

British intelligence runs US intelligence agencies from the beginning

Honestly it's not exactly like it looks like in the document, we had more of a long game plan

>"the Democrats"
it's the establishment, user. it's entrenched political power in both parties. wake the fuck up. look at how the republicans reacted to trump right up to the point where they could no longer stop him, look at how fox news treated him. look at how they intentionally lost the midterms and obstructed trump until they could turn the ball over to democrats. it's both parties.

Anthony Weiner sending dick pics to kids, Peter Stroke, Ohr-Yagami. Idk man, im basically dead convinced that all politics is a giant show to keep people entertained. New Age soap opera.

Attached: lightyagamiimage.jpg (350x344, 27K)

>CA is MI6
based retard

they're all the same thing, neither runs the other, they're exactly identical

ADHERE TO THE GOOD FRIDAY AGREEMENT

I fully support a constitutional war against Engand in the name of fighting the eternal satan and supporting the values of our lord and savior Jesus Chirst

their head of state knighted a pedophile and they found the bodies of 20K kids in the guy's backyard

stand with Jesus or fall forever into eternal hellfire

the ADL was created by the Jewish mafia in the US you fucking retard. go back to whatever gay fucking nigger site you came from, you are the bluepill in human form.

Oh fug lads.

Bank for International Settlements in Basel Switzerland controls all the agencies in every nation including the Five-Eyes, CIA, MI-6 and Mossad

It would be as righteous as you make it sound

Who cares bill and Hillary will be dead soon, why bother making such a fuss.