User how does the fact that Africa's population will quadruple make you feel user

Attached: 1551987663526m.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ganbatte Ebola Chan

>Africa's population will quadruple
I don't think so, OP.

Attached: Ebola-chan 4.jpg (1500x2178, 2.11M)

Like it's time to stop sending them free money and medicine go back to letting Ebola and Leopards keep the population under control.

I dont really care but I want a statement from the hippopotamus community. Im concerned.

According to some US politicians the world will end in 12 years.. So at least we got that going for us.

There’s plenty of room in Europe, America and Australia for them. We kind of owe it to them anyways because of colonialism and slavery you know.

need to destroy the Gates Foundation too
I don't know why they love niggers so much

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-164824_Chrome.jpg (1427x1053, 287K)

It is you nogg

>I don't think so, OP.
Checked and this. Something will happen, forced sterilization maybe one of them if they have smart leaders, which is rare. Otherwise, death has a way.

I know who you are, you fucking shill.

Attached: 1525100845078.png (986x1168, 757K)

That means more niggers who will kill themselves because they're too stupid to sustain a modern civil society.

Really emphasizes the need to execute Jewish children.

Should’ve styled her hair like the Ebola strain.

What kind of idiot comes up with these predictions? I'm sure the same guy in 1910 would predict the white population of Europe to be 100 billion in 2010

STOP FEEDING APES
youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

I'll be dead before that happens, so it doesn't make me feel shit.

First one is mine the rest isn't

I'm fine, as long as they stay there.

But are they

>if that happens, i make sure you'll never look pretty again.

good. finally my wife will be able to get a good orgasm.

Attached: cuckolding.png (1889x899, 1.04M)

>Checked and this. Something will happen, forced sterilization maybe one of them if they have smart leaders, which is rare. Otherwise, death has a way.
Agree.They must stop breeding and we should stop sending them gibs

Attached: E063F9BB-0F21-439F-BDBF-A24BA5C0972E.jpg (620x356, 73K)

They will just import them from the farm called africa

redpill 10 negroes in a city of millions is a problem millions is an epidemic

the world will end sooner or later, in the century, this i am sure of. I’ve decided to go underground. some country India, Pakistan, North Korea, America, Iran etc. is going to get nuked and what will follow is total nuclear annihilation as a chain reaction occurs. Multiple nukes will be launched st once, some heading to other targets just to confuse the enemy. It’s basically over. Within a matter of a few years, majority of the complex life on Earth will either evolve or be wiped out. Start preparing now.

China will destroy them

invest in KFC

Their forces are growing to take out the remains of the white races.

that is how I see it.

It makes me feel genocidal. Europeans will need to look eastwards to either India or China to combat Sub Saharan Africa.

Kill yourself krushna

C H E C K E D
HOLY SHIT

Realistically we'll run out of food to send them before any violent war breaks out. So they'll just resort to cannibalism and niggery as usual

STFU Apoo!

Attached: 011894D9-289E-4C28-806F-4BF575C44E20.jpg (480x480, 45K)

They will be our doctors our engineers and our scientists. They will be the future

Attached: 1515084388724.png (1094x575, 120K)

Why is there a rule saying racism is banned outside of /b/?

Like these posts are in clear violation of global rule 3, but there's no way to even report it. I don't want to report it, but if someone wanted to theoretically they couldn't, which is so weird that they would keep a rule like that.

nigger

Why don't you want to talk about an obvious contradiction in the Jow Forums system?

Attached: europe feeds.png (664x700, 41K)

Attached: white guilt runs out.png (2000x2000, 694K)

Ebola confirmed to make a comeback

its pretty based
we need the workers after all
M A G A

Attached: basedd.png (800x800, 291K)

I really don’t care but war, disease and famine will keep this from happening.

nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger
nigger
>nigger

>Deploy half of all Nimitz class carriers to patrol coast

>invade mexico down to tropic of Cancer and build wall there

>search and seize all ships docking at any american canadian and mexican harbor

>demand coop and records of all travlers landing in mexico or canada

You're a woman right? user?
Men don't feel so much. We THINK and act.

HTH.

Project Bleach Africa is GO!

We need to kill every last one of them. Only after we've erased the jews' brown pets can we conquer the cosmos. It is our destiny as white men. Niggers will come for our women, and we need to kill them before they kill us.

so much photoshop

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-115005_Reddit.jpg (1079x947, 420K)

Makes me wanna vote yang

The Gates foundation literally lowers the birthrate in Africa though. Birth rates in all of these countries have been going down mainly because of institutions like the Gates foundation.

They’re starving to death already, more Sarah McLaughlin music over fly ridden starving children commercials I suppose. Am I supposed to feel something? I’m not their fucking da da, they can do what they want.

White people deserve genocide.

The highly productive ones have created a scenario where they will be a tiny global minority in the future. Instead of acknowledging the problem, they ignore it because it makes them uncomfortable until its too late. The worst part, is that the white people who do care about it tend to be unproductive neets with no kids.

Stop christcucks breeding them, no aid, close borders, and nigger inability to support themselves will take care of the problem..

This will turn into the greatest happening of our lifetime something is going to disrupt their gibsmedat, be it war or global depression, and collapse the whole continent. It will start small and domino around the entire place as hordes move from one country to another as refugees. Figure they make it to 3 bil, easily 1 billion+ starving nogs on the move. Nobody, no country, nothing can save that many.

Attached: 1537681177823.jpg (960x960, 163K)

>Projected
>Fact
I don't think you know how facts work.

China will end up taking in half of them. Cap it.

They live till they are like 30

I don't give a shit about what happens in africa as long as they stay the hell out of the first world

Who cares

you know this girl is dating a japanese right? lmao

and the end of the day you will realize
this is what you wanted user
dont you want the perfect opportunity -
to conquer and rule the world ?
dont you want to be the ultimate warrior ?
don't you want to bring the blood gods their dinner and desert through utterly unforgivable and merciless warfare ?

Attached: lPxnwri.jpg (1295x852, 211K)

I mean, it's a terrifying prospect that we're funding our own extinction via third world handouts.
Is this what you want to hear? Because this isn't a new idea, and it really should terrify you as well, even if you're a nigger. These savages won't spare you the tire and fire.

You know the war exchange rate is like ! white man: 200 africans?

>even though they have the planet's worst economy, constant droughts, pervasive starvation, an aids epidemic, and nearly every nation ruled by a brutal murdering dictator.

Anno Domini 2020-1
Still believing the bullshit about feral negros

As long as it stays in Africa, I don't care.
But, you know...eventually there's going to be another big economic crash in the west, worse than the one before. Aid and support to Africa will die.
What will those teeming millions do, when food becomes scarce?
It's not going to be pretty.

Attached: Can2.jpg (357x429, 38K)

Having pointless rules annoy me. The website should either enforce them or get rid of them. People not caring only shows how mongrel this site is.

They're just going to die of AIDS, Ebola, or malaria anyways so what's the difference?

Animal species will go extinct and we will be blamed.

Gorillas, elephants, lions, tigers, giraffes..we are the last generation to witness these things.

Spoke to early checking those digits, purify the world ebolachan.

No shit, nigger

now people understand why the WHO and UNO needs to push like 1 billion quasi-permanent birth control sticks to the african wemen. You can get one kid into kindergarden for $1000.
much cheap to drop some billions in population control then into resource wars with some hyperbased leftist machete wielder in 20 years

Fuck off kike Jow Forums was specifically made as a containment board.

>I want to make babies with you
Did I win, incels?

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NI-NIGGA
I'M 100 PERCENT NIGGA
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NI-NIGGA
I'M 200 PERCENT NIGGA

So everything will become Ganges tier?

Its like arguing that you have too much freedom, idiot.

>how does the fact that Africa's population will quadruple make you feel user

why does the same frencihe fag cuck post this bullshit EVERYDAY? Its not even true.

Disease, famine and war prevent africoons to have positive growth rate.

suggesting to remove the rule is going against freedom, holy shit.