My drink is starting to get outta control

Anyone ever have issues like not being able to control your body after a binge like can’t pick up objects or something? Is that permanent damage?

Attached: 4F99DF05-FBF5-4A5C-87FF-4FE2C61E0BBA.jpg (1024x683, 69K)

If I binge for a few days straight I cant sleep properly for a few days, have visual and audio hallucinations at night when I close my eyes, and tend to move my legs like I've got restless leg syndrome

Not permanent yet. But it’s a warning.
It sounds like you’ve reached your lifetime quota.

Recovering alcoholic here. Yes, if you get to that level of nervous shutdown it will leave your brain permanently damaged on the long run (maybe 1 year of drinking like that everyday / almost everyday is enough). Stop while you can.

Looks like you might be on your way tokindling dt's.

Lmao how do you not pick something up? Like just grasp and lift bro

Yes, retard. Stop giving yourself nerve damage.

I was a hard core drunk for a good 5 years and it was nearly black out drinking every damn night.

Im talking whole bottles of vodka and not remembering how I made it back home drunk.

I would wake up, trembling, hands and legs shaking. I would be vomiting and feeling terrible and ashamed but my only thought was to get another drink just to keep the shakes at bay enough for me to drive to work, then from work go and binge more, and cycle repeat.

I hit rock bottom, family knew what was up, etc. They sugjested AA.

I went and the entire thing was a joke. There were people who had gone there for years and were chain smoking/vaping, and looked completely soulless.

I decided to slowly ween myself off the booze (I couldn't go totally cold turkey right away, I was in danger of seizures)

once I was able to stop drinking for a period of time without being in health risk, I took a 6 month break completely.

Then, I slowly eazed back into it. I made sure only to drink with a very close friend who knew my past. Had 4 drinks over the course of a party, made sure to eat food, and drink lotsa water after. This sorta thing was repeated carefully and slowly and ALWAYS in a social setting..

I can now drink like a normal adult. I get drunk once MAYBE twice a month. This is not including a beer or two when outside grilling steaks and whatnot.

I feel so much better now. I can enjoy a drink without the goal or getting drunk.

When I do get drunk, I REMBER THE NIGHT, no black outs, no morning shame and regret. Feels great user.

We are all gona make it.

Stop drinking. Alcohol is disgusting and degenerate. Alcoholism is an illness and it is progressive. Go to AA if you have to. Save yourself, or nobody else will.

You try to tell your arm to do it the your arm just refuses like it the connection dropped on your phone when loading a page. I dunno freaked me out. Then the shakes. Holy shit the shakes.

our hats are off to you!

>Being addicted to a fucking drink
lmao

Go to a doctor

Just like, stop drinking.

Attached: p764kbrweqk21.jpg (480x768, 64K)

What does a chair and a table have in common

This part is scary, I know, but you will make it.

Some suppliments I tried seemed to help.

Get a high concentration epa/dha fish oil. The brand doesn't have to be expensive, but make sure the epa/dha is high.

Also get an amino acid called GABA, it's great for nervous system repair and can be calming.

good on you, brother. your story is similar to my own.

Attached: 1415482896512.jpg (231x218, 10K)

alcohol aint a joke man

Just what they want, user. Stop drinking the fermented jew

I used to drink a quarter of a forty every weekend or so in highschool and more or less gave up drinking entirely by the time I was 20. That's not even a lot of liquor by most people's standards but my organs are still feeling it ten years later. Realtalk: Every time you get drunk to the point of puking your guts out with a hangover the next day, you're doing a little damage that takes a decade or more to clean up. So if you're worried about "permanent damage" then stop fucking drinking you dumbass. It's all permanent damage. Even if it takes 10 years to heal, that's 10 years you spent healing instead of being healthy. That's 10 years that are changed negatively forever. That's fucking permanent damage.

Stop drinking. That’s your body telling you to stop drinking. Just stop drinking. Start drinking tea instead. Just stop.

Hey thanks I saw a doc recently they gave me a prescription for Topomax supposedly meant to stop my desire to drink without making me sick by...I dunno science shit we will see but I’ll check that shit out too.

Same user here, just wanted to add.

You WILL fail in the beginning. maybe once, maybe many times. But you NEED to get back up. It could be the hardest thing you ever do.

You WILL survive it though. You are the product of thousands of hundreds of years of human evolution. Think of how many close death encounters your ancestors went through just for you to be alive today. Think of how many people who didn't make it...

The fact that you are here and alive today is mind boggling amazing when you think of it.

alcohol isn't going to be the end of you.

You are not bitch made

We are all rooting for you user

Oral ingestion of GABA does literally nothing, it has an almost 0% bioavailability orally.

My bad if true. It seemed to help but maybe it was just the fish oil

GABA doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier, but people consistently report noticeable effects. There might be a mechanism of action there. Like GABA metabolites are then used as precursors, or something like that. Needs to be studied more.

Wholesome story. Good for you user.

>I can now drink like a normal adult. I get drunk once MAYBE twice a month.

That’s not normal, user.

go to a synagog and tell them you want help
can you do that?

That's within the limits of normal.

Beers palsy is a thing

I used to get in trouble at work for being hostile/aggressive with people after balls to the wall drinking the previous night... Never knew what they were talking about, didn't remember any of it. Cut way back since then, I like being able to buy food and pay rent.

Attached: 1529367488647s.jpg (125x95, 3K)

This, man. Take it from an experienced binger. Get clean and train up your body for what's coming.

its called a hangover faggot

I'm 30 in a few days and the only Alcohol I ever drunk was a glass of champagne many years ago at my Highschool graduation

Attached: 1550671969061.jpg (250x219, 14K)

You got dts. Just stop man. Smoke weed if you have to but lay off the booze or this will be permanent.

t. drug nerd

lol,relax kid what are you like 22 and you've been partying? once you become old, grizzled, and punished you will realize even the booze can't kill the pain of being yourself. Try breathing i hear it helps.

I developed liver failure and stage four cancer of the esophagus with Mets to the lymph nodes, I'll probably be dead in five months.

Stop drinking boys.

I have trouble swallowing and weird clicking sounds when I do. sheeeiitttttt

I'll pray for you user

my uncle went through the exact same thing, same drink etc but ended up dying because of the effects. It must have been seriously hard, well done user.

Magnesium oxide supplements can help with motor control and cravings. I'd recommend B12 and B6 as well. B12 will help keep your heart and brain from failing, and B6 is important for mood stability.

Milk thistle can be helpful in mobilizing toxins out of the liver, but first comes hydration and diet to have nice regular poops, since that's the main exhaust route for the liver.

Very sorry to hear that user.

It's true though. Sometimes you get to a point (maybe from a life time of drinking) that your body is simply to far gone to recover.

It was damn hard for me, but I was fortunate enough to be youngish at 30. I know there are many others out there who are older and in worse physical shape and it can make recovery very difficult

This is an excellent post.

Very wholesome thread overall. Good work, lads

>I used to drink a quarter of a forty every weekend or so in highschool and more or less gave up drinking entirely by the time I was 20
leafs are the biggest faggots on this board, why did you even feel the need to make that post?

>not remembering how I made it back home drunk
How does this keep happening?
>drink a lot at home
>get bored and go to a nearby club
>remember the night up until 3am or so when i decide to go home
>remember going outside of the bar and lighting a cig
>can never remember walking back home or even opening any of the doors
>sometimes wake up on the floor or on the toilet
>sometimes wake up in bed undressed
How the fuck does my brain operate after about 1.4 liters of vodka, i have no clue, but the cunt kept me alive, for now.

Attached: 1550719100638.jpg (727x868, 237K)

You're going through withdrawal.
Stop drinking for at least a few days, go through the sickness and soreness, and detox yourself. If you keep up the binge too long you straight up will never be able to quit without professional help anymore.

Your drinking probably accelerates towards the end of the night, so by the time you think "I've had enough, I need to leave" and walk out of the club / bar you've got a belly full of alcohol that you keep absorbing along your walk home

>I used to drink a quarter of a forty every weekend or so
You're retarded
That's one beer a weekend dumb fuck. There are 90 year olds drinking a glass of wine a day with dinner.

You don't quite understand how much an alcoholic drinks to get to the level of getting the shakes / withdrawal

>be me
>just got out of a voluntary detox
>drink between 6-12 beers nightly self medicating for anxiety
>told people in detox the ONLY thing that works to help me sleep without getting tremors is Xanax or Ativan
>They give me some extended release pussy benzos, and a worthless non addictive sleeping aid (probably melatonin in RX form)
>Wake up 10-15 times that night gasping for air, can't fall asleep for more than 4 minutes
>Wake up this morning tremors are gone, force fed more medication
>I feel like I'm completely detoxed, seeing as I wasn't that hard of an alcoholic to begin with
>Tell them I'm having massive fucking panic attacks being locked in a prison cell with a "common room" that has nothing but 40 year old board games and books nobody wants to read.
>start freaking out and telling them I need something for my anxiety because this place is a living nightmare
>they go we'll give you some of babby's first benzo in another hour
>i'm like dude I haven't had tremors for the last 18 hours and I don't want to be here anymore. This place is giving me massive anxiety and you won't give me anything to calm me down
>They say nah you gotta be here for the next 3 days and the last 2 you won't be getting any medication to make sure you're stable

I said fuck it and voluntarily withdrew. I've gotten sober before on a 1/4mg of xanax every night for 4 nights and went 2 weeks sober before I moved with my buddies and started slowly drinking again. I've told doctors OVER AND OVER AND OVER again that I have debilitating anxiety in the form of general, PTSD, and hypervigilance and I need a fast acting narcotic to calm me down. This is why I've quit every job I've ever had. Why I can't stay away from the bottle. My nerves get the best of me and I need something to calm my body back down.

Dumbass psychiatrists recommend breathing techniques and meditation. I tell them I've been suffering with this shit since I was in kindergarten. I can't handle social interactions
1/2

Can I get the definitive list of what vitamins I should be taking? I've heard everything, my cocktail now is B1, Ca/Mg/Zn supplement, Multivitamin, Taurine, and Pedialyte

Not permanent but you're on the way to needing alcohol to function daily. When you start waking up with the shakes and straighten out after a few drinks that's the sign you're fucked.
t. sober 9 years.

Could be low sugar levels. Alcohol can lower your blood sugar significantly. If I don't eat enough the next day after heavy drinking I almost feel like passing out and get cold sweats until I eat.

2/2

Tell them I've had SEVERE trauma since childhood, that I sweat profusely in social situations. That I'm too afraid to sleep because of shit that happened when I was younger so I have to medicate to sleep. They don't believe me. They think I'm an addict.

I tell them that I know for a fact I'm autistic, but I've always been misdiagnosed bipolar and antisocial personality disorder. I explain that I have a deep depression related to nobody ever taking me seriously and always saying to go talk to someone and put some tussin on it. I tell them I'm not bipolar. I don't have manic episodes. I don't drink for the fun of it. I drink at home to cope with anxiety due to the social stress of coping with autism. They suggest AA. AA????? Are you fucking kidding me. I can't sit there and listen to all these assholes tell me that I'm a piece of shit and that I have a disease that's uncurable. I told them I'm more of a wreck when I'm not drinking. They don't care.

>tfw I'll never get help for what I actually need help for because nobody believes me and they all think I'm a worthless drug addict

Never done a drug in my life besides alcohol, didn't even start drinking until 22 when I started having flashbacks of all the sexual and emotional trauma I had in my childhood. Can't convey what I mean without having an outburst because I'm fucking autistic. Have fits with psychiatrists when they don't understand me and jump to conclusions.

Wtf do I do.

Vit B complex will help stop you feeling like shit

Liquid is best. Its like Lightning in a Bottle

Buy on Inforwars.com today

It's time to give up the ghost. Ween off and give yourself some dt time. Make doubly sure you are getting all of your micro-nutrients too. This solves many problems, I find. If you aren't about the sober life, there are drugs that are gentle on your body and cause no dependency. I'm not above a little chemical recreation, but liking to party is not an excuse to disrespect your body.

1) Psychiatrists are trained to identify (and not give fast-acting, addiction-potential drugs to) people who look like they're geeking out for drugs, and the way you're describing your interactions with them sounds like a Soviet parade full of red flags. Find another psychiatrist who hasn't pegged you as a drug addict and be more strategic about how you approach them
2) Have you tried offering something along the lines of
>look, I know I have mental work to do and that using these drugs as a crutch isn't a permanent solution, but I need something like them now just so that I can achieve a calm enough headspace to do the mental work necessary to get myself to a point of stability where I don't need them anymore. Otherwise my mind is just a cacophonous blast of anxiety and I remain stuck in a loop
Because they'll be more likely to give it to you if you frame it as "a tool I need temporarily to get me to a better place" than "the DRUGS that I NEED to LIVE"

This

So you're suggesting an IV dose? :s

That was how I conveyed it more or less. I was giving you what I was thinking in my head. I basically said that I'm sick of going in cycles with doctors and psychiatrists where they charge me 300 dollars an hour and don't completely evaluate my needs. My problems are much deeper and more complex than something you can diagnose in a session. I did say there's no point to being in detox if you aren't going to give me medication that will at least make me comfortable while I'm here, because I'm not a severe enough alcoholic to even have DT's. I could quit cold turkey at home and be more comfortable than I am here.

>lifetime quota
this is correct.