I PAID MY $232 TO ISRAEL

>38.000.000.000
>divided by populace
>$116 per person
>only half of U.S. pays taxes
>$232 per person
>just with the money approved this year

Do you feel jewed yet?

Attached: _85558_israel_celebration.jpg (300x180, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmOWLBDyP2c
youtu.be/GLqN066uGQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_Operation_Enduring_Freedom?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is really not enough , it should be 38 billion a month desu current money flow is borderline antisemitic

You mean to our defense industries. That money has conditions. I normally wouldn't waste my time, but its well known. Find another way to rightfully hate Israel, there's plenty out there, my concern is that its an illogical bludgeon against Trump.

SEVERAL FUCKING SPAM THREADS ALREADY!

REPORT, DO NOT REPLY!

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

OOOh, so you actully just pretend to be Israel bitches ! Damn you're good at this guys, won't lie, you had me

NOT ENOUGH
Lets all give 50% of our paycheck to israel, they really need it for holocaust retrubitions

>38 billion a month
Fucking goyim, only giving you 38 billion a week, Israel deserves at least 38 billion a day. I mean after all it would be very antisemitic to not pay the agreed upon 38 billion per hour. 6 million people died for thise 38 billion per minute!

Shut it down goy!!!!

Makes me glad I’m a neet

Attached: 122A823D-6067-475A-9DC7-08AEA237F090.png (663x715, 192K)

I think its 90% on US military goods, roughly 10% on things for their defense we don't make. You could reaserch it, I'm too bored to do it for you. The money mostly ends up back in the US.

I don't pay taxes. Taxes pay me

Attached: lol.gif (400x225, 620K)

would be great but goyim dont have that much money, maybe if usa starts using its army to threaten other countries to join in in paying israel.

Now do the same math but for the 1000 universal neet salary.

Oh so free weapons instead. That makes me feel better.

>selling weapons that you paid for to begin with, that kids are killed with and that at one point will be pointed at you if you stop paying
you're an awesome goy. really.

That money does not help any part of the economy besides the military industrial complex, giving you further incentives to join one of their wars. They also use some of the money to buy US treasury bonds, essentially taxing you for the money you gave them for free. You absolute bunch of cucks

>$232

To be the best goy and watch out your mouth

MIC stimulus package, yes. I'd guess the logic is that there's less a chance for wars if Israel has military supremacy. Which would mean far moar money than that, because we'd get involed.

That is a ten year total. For year 1, therefore, you paid $11.60. Still too much, but repeating inaccurate figures only makes you look stupid and dishonest.

>Makes me glad I’m a neet
Makes me glad I’m *piece of sub human garbage*

The $38 billion is a 10 year cost, not an annual cost. Therefore, you paid $23.20. Still too much, but repeating inaccurate CNN stats only makes you look stupid and dishonest.

No it's not enough the jews need our help. The palestinians are being given more money and they use it to kill jewish children and pay offs in the media.

God bless Israel

God damn Palestine roman satanic corruption

Palestine WILL be cleansed like in the Maccabees revolt. All non jews will be purged from the land by GOD himself.

Baruch Hashem Adonai

Baruch Haba B'shem Adonai

Attached: Shmita.png (1277x718, 743K)

irs 38bn/10years, so its really 23.20.

still excessive, but at least get your facts straight.

u mad bro? xd

I'm a neet that fully supports Israel. Describe me.

Attached: Blog-CUFI.png (900x452, 499K)

American

Can't be, I'm Canadian.

Also, are you a muslim?

Good goy

We should Invade every country in the Arab League until they legalize homosexuality and pay 10% of their budget toward Israel

imagine being this fucking delusional
you deserve to get ZOG'd

We have far less non whites here than you or America, so it's more likely anyone with my flag will still be white. Can't say the same for you.

Why wouldn't I hate a nation that gets taxpayer money funneled to it in the billions with present issues in the US that could benefit from that money?

Wait, I mean: yes, Israel, you are my lord. I shan't question thee.

typical jew

due to your antisemitism your offering should be doubled next year

Attached: 1587569043545.jpg (657x527, 32K)

I'm white actually.

Now search the number of house holds in israel. Then divide 38 billion by number of households. Then see how much per household it adds up to. Then realize that 3.8 billion is only one way they get money to them and that they get way more that 3.8 billion Trafficant estimated that they get 15,000,000,000 per year and that was way back in 09.
4:34
youtube.com/watch?v=lmOWLBDyP2c

out of work evangelical

"I'm white" Sure Rabbi.

Attached: 1155134776598623467096.jpg (720x688, 126K)

The goyim are currently amending the BDS movement to include not only buying but, selling goods and services to Israel.

are you fucking kidding me? $232 is a PITTANCE compared to the increased national security we enjoy thanks to our special relationship with Israel. Maybe if you NEETs did something productive (idk, maybe learn how to code?) you'd be better able to afford a measly $232

its way worse then you think.
watch this video for the full take :youtu.be/GLqN066uGQ4

basic tl:dr:
not only do israel gets the biggest package,they are the only country that gets the whole package upfront.
the reason for that is that once they get the package they put it into a fed account to collect the interest.this enriches both israel,the bankers and us politicians on your tax dollars.
shit is way worse then you could even imagine.

Attached: 1481759621150.png (309x313, 126K)

Your math sucks.

You need to calculate your percentage of the yearly federal income and then divide the Israel check by the same amount.

Cheque*

>check
>Cheque*
You had it right the first time as far as burgerland goes.

>russia mocking mutts on being a kike puppet

Attached: 1536611528512.jpg (244x200, 8K)

10% ? that's basically hitler.
why should more of their tax money go to their citizens then to israel ?
as for homosexuality they can make only licensed homosexuality legal and the money from renewing the license can go to israel.

Attached: 1551895523123.png (1020x600, 732K)

You forgot the money is borrowed from the federal reserve with interest so you owe till it is payed off goyim ;)

they're not going far enough, if you economically interact with any business that has any degree of separation with any business or person that ever has or ever will interact with israel in any way then you are against BDS rules and should commit sudoku publicly on live stream.
they should even delete israels name and all mentions of it and everyone associated with israel from all public BDS media\documents so their actions cant promote israel by mistake.

Attached: 1551896149591.jpg (960x652, 236K)

IMO israel should be paid the interest that americans owe the reserve for borrowing money to send to israel.

Attached: 38A84496-B0A4-4D58-BF7E-A45FA3693F3F.jpg (1701x1433, 380K)

that's peanuts compared to the return from being our ally. now say thank you.

What ever happened to all that Uranium the Israelis stole from us? Why do we give aid to a country that constantly attacks us? (U.S.S liberty, Lavon affair, 9/11 etc etc)

Thank you for being true to your nature Schlomo. How is the weather in Tel Aviv today?

Attached: happy-merchant.png (495x300, 73K)

>38 billion per minute
there are 60 seconds in a minute though
1ms in 1 second.

>return from being our ally.

like what the Apollo affair? Lavon affair? 9/11? USS liberty?

You're literally retarded.
It's $38bn over 10 years, which amounts to 3.8bn a year
which is $23.20 per person per year

oh and it was negotiated by the government under Obama.

Attached: 38bn truth.png (911x886, 774K)

>t. mommy and daddy keep me alive

Attached: marx cant pay.jpg (732x1042, 244K)

Recently a good friend of mine cut ties with me because I think a lot of US foreign policy benefits Israel more than American citizens. The last thing he said to me was "yeah that's it.....I'm sure you figured it out. The reason everybody in America doesn't have a $1,000,000 paycheck is because of aid to Israel"
The funny thing is he was the first person who ever explained Israel/Palestine to me, and was just anti-zionist in general. But over the last couple years he's just gotten into this hardcore alt-right/pro-israel phase.

and you dare to call yourself a jew?
you misserable pleb
how about intrests on the intrests on the backpay you're missing out?
everyday counts david!

Attached: 1528390306028.jpg (600x400, 34K)

trump added 200 millions to the package you inbred

Attached: 1548830690849.png (800x800, 245K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_Operation_Enduring_Freedom?wprov=sfla1

Look at all the help we got from all our allies across the globe. You might notice one ally is missing from that list.
"You're either with us or against us."

>now say thank you
i'm not hearing it.

At least Russia doesn't give foreign aid to israel

>trump added $0.2bn to a $38bn deal
>this makes him a kike-loving niggerfaggot
It's literally a twenty-cent tip. But you probably wouldn't understand how that works or what that means.

Attached: 1548975892288.jpg (445x626, 194K)

mods can't stop the truth
kek is with us

Attached: 1551799636298.jpg (792x834, 31K)

>the mental gymnastics of the MIGApedes
i hope the kikes do another 9/11 and kill more of you subhumans

Attached: 8b747ac3a1fa3cdbafedce866fa972a0b52609f0c4eaf2bdcce595e28ea860e7.jpg (1920x1200, 687K)