Japan needs immigrants

Japan needs immigrants.

How can you maintain current Japan's economic power without immigrants?

Attached: japan-flag-wallpaper-1080p-65.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3-d printed skyscrapers.

Japan needs to get rid of Abe, nobody here actually likes him. Companies need to stop getting away with breaking every labor law in the book.

Attached: 1393137486101.png (461x468, 244K)

your an over populated island. you need to genocide your koreans and niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

>>Simple: abolish welfare(so that no-increase in population will not result in financial collapse), and move the legal status of women form "equal to men" to "children with childbirth-related rights and responsibilities"(to increase the birth rate).
It is just that the current Japanese leaders still lack the knowledge(that this is the ONLY option), and the BALLS to actually do it.

how is it that you've been posting this same thread for years?
what's your problem, david-san?

Pro-tip for Japan: Kill all non-Japanese living in Japan and those using Japanese proxies.

Attached: 978236784234.jpg (480x360, 26K)

it has been more than two decades that my parents including me haven't bought Japanese products when I grow up we have mostly Japanese and German products.
But we slowly moved to South Korean, American and Chinese products.
think your government needs to start with immigration now and integrate people well not like Europe the longer wait.

I think your government needs to start with immigration right now at a rate that they can manage it so that the people can integrate in to Japanese society if you wait and you start to immigrate people by the millions you will run into problems with integration like we have in Europe right now

By letting the old generation dying of take the burden of the social systems, free up jobs, increase wages, and/or decrease the real estate prices.

Also you could loosen restrictions just enough to allow residency of people who can demonstrate their ability to assimilate to cover any serious gaps.

They do not need immigration. They just need the old folks to die. Same here desu.

The real red pill is who cares about economic power if you still have culture and homogeny. Japan can survive forever even with shitty birthrate if they just keep non Japanese out.

sorry for the typo but otherwise she has to deal with niggers, Arabs other unwanted people :D

Attached: tn00muZ.png (1308x1332, 179K)

REPORT ALL OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS

THIS IS COMMON BAIT, DO NOT REPLY, REPORT!

This.

kick out chicoms and gooks and katuas.
move the heavy and software industries from china to here.

Those nip women won't impregnate themselves.

Ill move to japan
If i can get a cute trap bf

Attached: 1551413703218.png (482x480, 432K)

Just wait for the elderly to die off.

Attached: tfw2smartformemes.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

Robots and cloning/genetic engineering

Tax breaks, paid child care, and paid parental leave for young couples with multiple children

You've been doing so for the last 3 decades. Neither growth nor slowdown. Bankers hate this, just being steady

yeah right let's destroy the sacred hundreds of years culture which has been preserved so carefully by bringing in subhumans form 3rd world shitholes
I hope you people like you die a painful death
no seriously gofuckyourself

> Japan needs immigrants.

Why do they need immigrants? What is your argument? I'll wait.

live in subaru factory land. surprised how polite the curry niggers and brazillans are here compared to rest of world

No you don't, you need to make women have children by threat of criminal prosecution.

What happend in ancient times when nations didn't import hundreds of millions of immigrants?

Wouldn't you just rather live in a nice place, a nice home, not filled with shitskins, rampant crime, and littering? Do you need to be a top economic power?

Asian Women's Sexual Liberation

I’m a chink slave for white cock! ^_^

>Asian woman’s burning love for White Man, her exigent desire to submit to the divine White Dominance, so often ignored and unappreciated,
>will one day shine through the darkness of this ignorant world and together White Man and his submissive asian wives will reclaim the glory of the White Man!
>My Sexual Submission to White Power by Claire Liu
>Confessions of Submissive East Asian Women by Jennifer Suzuki
>Training of Inferior East Asian Women by Jennifer Suzuki
>Philosophy of White Man Worship by Emily Chin Lynch
>Those books, which I find so wonderfully written, are must-reads for any White Man who wants to properly train and discipline his asian subjects,
>to turn asian women into proper and natural slaves, perfectly groomed to the desires of the White Man,
>meticulously domesticated to the needs of the White Man,
>docile and obedient to the enlightened rules of the White Man; and for any White Man to ponder,
>and reflect on his own inner calling to apotheosis. Reclaim the ancient glory that is the White God
>through east asian woman, oh White Man, awake!

Well shit...

Attached: 2.jpg (852x480, 39K)

>How can you maintain current Japan's economic power
Lapot, google it

they just need to fuck more
I can help

animu

they thrived and we got things like the enlightenment

you have to go back, Jack

no they dont