WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEEP STATE DOJ OFFICIAL CONFESSES TO BRITISH INTELLIGENCE PLOT AGAINST TRUMP
dougcollins.house.gov/sites/dougcollins.house.gov/files/Ohr Interview Transcript 8.28.18.pdf

Attached: BUSTED.jpg (773x467, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI
budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0
appleseedinfo.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And nothing will happen

>The British were working to keep a literal israeli asset out of the White House
Do they still make those based red coats?

So what? Trump's DOJ,FBI don't give a fuck. Tom Fitton exposed shit as a private citizen that should have been discovered by the FBI. Trump gives ZERO fucks. Why should I give a shit about the faggot?

BEADY

The final black pill

There are multiple groups in the deep state fighting each other over power, we need one that is pro white!!

>a literal israeli asset
yes, thats why he made the number of troops in syria go down 90 percent

Attached: 1551942291806.jpg (1125x2097, 185K)

Nothing ever happens

Trump, the goddamn Zionist kike cocksucker, will do nothing.

the special counsel is still in place and has a clause that will charge trump with obstruction if he "does anything"
all the traitors in the GOP need cover to go along with impeachment

>Trump Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital and Orders U.S. Embassy to Move. WASHINGTON — President Trump on Wednesday formally recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, reversing nearly seven decades of American foreign policy and setting in motion a plan to move the United States Embassy from Tel Aviv to the fiercely contested Holy City.

>reversing nearly seven decades of American foreign policy
and who controlled the foreign policy the last 7 decades?
israel

British Intelligence always had a huge influence over America, the OSS/CIA was created by British request and there was many British agents of influence in 1940s America to convince the US Goverment and people to got to war.

>DEEP ANUS DOO OFFICIAL CONFESSES TO SHITISH INTELLIGENCE PLOP AGAINST DUMPF

Attached: LILDONNIE.jpg (720x476, 111K)

GLOnaLG GLUMG PO O O O PO O O O O O OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This. Like no consequences happened for the Iraq war. Americans are literally cucks!

He will tweet about it. Gowdy has nothing for Trump’s DOJ. He made that clear.

This. He'll sit there and take it on the chin like a good goy.

Attached: 1550339424272.jpg (770x579, 79K)

President Kushner is a zog president, its not a big deal unless you oppose them, it is what it is

>It's only a few
>Assad gasses children.jpeg
>We need more boots on ground
April is next month. Let's see if they pull that shit again.

Attached: 20190305_202949.jpg (720x1032, 354K)

>Nah man kushner is going to take Bibi down. Q told me Israel is finished. He's just saving it for last.

Attached: 93A2B045-20BE-449E-B0CF-97D581C1B908.jpg (1057x1388, 655K)

MAGA! KAG 2020

Bongland for Trump 2nd term in 2020

Attached: Karen silent MAGA support.png (382x657, 329K)

DIS MEANS WAR!

Of course they were. Five Eyes is a rogue government.

god I fucking hate britbongs even more now. Not only are they flooding themselves with pedo poofter rapists, but they are also meddling in out elections and control our intel agencies. Time for another 1776

What do we think they did to sessions at this point ? Was he a plant? I doubt it. I think they threatened him.

Holy fuck, you're saying Christopher steele was British?

Attached: 1546990611522.jpg (467x700, 76K)

>Memeflag
>That level of pilpul
Fucking lul. Could you stand out anymore?

Attached: 217846323.jpg (1590x1056, 84K)

>And nothing will happen

Attached: you.jpg (119x125, 4K)

>people think we gained independence by asking for it
Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your standard 'modern musket'

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

Coulter 2020 bitch

Attached: 1544481135207-3.jpg (4381x3505, 3.74M)

>pisses off palestine
>palestine pissed pisses off iran
>iran pissed pisses off syria
>withdraw troops from Syria

I'm not gonna lie and say I think this was the plan, but if he's an Israeli shill as much as people say he is, then they're a lot less coordinated than you people give them credit for

Leaked here in 2017 just read it and look at when Harrigan resigned

Attached: GCHQ smoking gun memo.jpg (1275x1650, 328K)

>Dougcollins
Nah men your sourcs is fake

Hmmmm my simple concise point vs you're wild speculative "conspiracy theory". Sorry I just couldn't think of a better phrase. With no text left open to interpretation.

Attached: 1550289602504.png (933x697, 515K)

Hot damn
Fuck ye old english slags!

Oh wait, you don't actually know that Trump is confirmed as Q at this point? What rock have you been living under?

I told you the brits are basically jews, you didn´t believe me

>I will pull out of Syria
>I will send more money to Israel so they can handle Syria without us
>actually we are not pulling out troops
>still going to send that more money though

BASED

Lol I don't care who "q" is as what he claims and what is actually happening are two different realities. Youre just being strung along because you barley break the triple digit IQ barrier. Dunning Kruger.

Attached: 1550293585480.jpg (658x1965, 369K)

>I don't care who "q"
lol the absolute state of cope

Holy shit. The amount of cognitive dissonance within you cultists is conceivable.

Attached: pick a side.jpg (1100x731, 592K)

>cultists
Now some projection to sprinkle on top of the cope, nice

Why is there a curser in the picture?

Q is a Larp
>inb4 he always posts a year out
>N-next year something will happen!

Q is a larp is a larp

So, the NWO is really intelligence bureaus from around the world. Seems logical because the NWO boogeyman is a ghost.

Epstein's got competition

Great post. Adding some other info here. For those of you who've never shot a gun before, or never learned to shoot competently. Go to appleseedinfo.org/ and find a meeting taking place near you. This will get you over a lot of hurdles as a beginning marksmen, and it's quite cheap. Most people do this with a 22lr rifle, as ammo is cheap. However; when I've gone, I've seen people bring AR varient rifles chambered in 556.

Listen, I know it hard for you to break your delusions of grandeur. Claiming I'm "projecting" without anything to base this claim is as you call it a "cope". Sorry if I don't buy some esoteric shit poster. I'm looking at reality and it's been proving that Trump is powerless and has been walking back everything he campaigned on. You should research on how actual cults behave and you'll find many comparisons to the WWG1WGA crowd.

Attached: 1551949829073.jpg (633x534, 100K)

really no difference between Israel UK or Germany when it comes to IC

Fuck dude you're right I'm a hildawg now

So, Q was conducting this interview?!?!?! We found him, boys!!!

And what did this accomplish other than inflaming all the arabs in the region and putting more negative attention on israel? We never even moved the embassy, kek. We made a new compound there and never actually opened it, and have literally zero plan to. We basically claimed part of the city for ourselves.

Why are you people so retarded?

Attached: TheAbsoluteStateofPol.png (1778x994, 257K)

we knew all along he was former mi6
iirc he was involved with the fake yellow cake documents that started the iraq war
nothing shocking here
"Christopher Steele" is a fake spy name anyway, i'm sure

Lol see. Such canned non sequitur responses. Because you've been insulated from opposing views for so long by the initial over saturation that occurred at the beginning of his presidency. "Q" appeared and it has kept you from growing politically as it's perfect cop out to sit idly by as "good guys are in control".

Attached: basedaf.png (699x969, 38K)

Fuck dude you're right I'm a Berner now

All this tells me is... all terrorists attacks are fake. If the entire globe is comprised, everything is fake. My autism power is seeing patterns. Only weird pattern I’ve ever noticed with terrorist “attacks” is Mormons. Literally every terrorist attack an American Mormon is killed. Either the Mormons are fighting NWO or the Mormons are involved in nwo

This.

It’s funny, every time you back a miga into the corner he brings up shilary and no evidence. You fucking retards don’t understand that the entire political scene right now is a stage. If Trump was your ally or /pols ally, they would have found a way to JFK him by now. I know it’s hard to wake up from delusion but the faster you do the faster we can move on.

these are very true words you should all examine them carefully

pick up a pen and write a letter, buy some envelopes and mail some printed material to those whose job it is to listen to you

it was a disgrace what they did to Bernie, we exchanged for the first woman to make it past the primary denying the first open jew to make it past the primary, I don't care either way but for whomever had more votes and that candidate was Bermie, the DNC acted against the will of their body and they will suffer for it for 30 years if they don't rebrand

Hiring someone to do opposition research that uncovers evidence of a crime is not "a plot against Trump."

Trump's dirty, faggot, embrace reality.

Fuck dude you're right jews already run everything everything is hopeless
see

I just had a thought...Brexit vote was announced June 2016. Maybe it was an insurance policy in case Trump won, to fill the media with UK/ US "special relationship" propaganda, so Trump wouldn't realise that this Mueller shit is all a British Gov operation. It is evident that Brexit is now a nothing burger, so why did it happen all after Trump was on his way to the Presidency, or a high chance of it.
Look at the 2016 Clinton/ Trump polling - Brexit was announced in the month that Trump caught up to Clinton, June 2016.

Attached: Brexit.jpg (837x473, 84K)

>Trump wouldn't realise
he's an actor, get on the trolley

my god the brittish was working for muh russians all along

Attached: download.png (251x201, 7K)

/thread

>will charge trump with obstruction if he "does anything"
we have technology that can perform an assassination and have the cause of death appear to be anything you choose, if Trump was in command of those faculties it wouldn't be any type of issue

Bernie is just as much of an actor as Trump

STOP. BEING. RETARDED. Look at the picture.

The border is what it looks like when you're reading an open Word document in Print layout. Also, there is a visible curser, indicating the screenshot was taken by the person who was typing it.

Please tell me Jow Forums is not this fucking retarded?

all politicians suck balls, the world's second oldest profession

>miga into the corner
kek

Attached: míga.png (1156x1160, 77K)

this

You're the 3rd person to point this out in this thread. Nobody is paying any fucking attention.
THE CURSOR IS VISIBLE U FUCKING MORONS!!!!

Attached: 1516458713634.gif (400x204, 43K)

duh, they're all whores

do you legit think you are smart?

Help me user, what crime?

Read the document then if you don't believe the pic you retard. Why lie about something that is provable? Do you really think because you claim it's a lie we'ere all gonna goto sleep and not read it ever again? Are you that fucking retarded?

>Trump is confirmed as Q

Attached: 1523898614034.gif (190x190, 1.98M)

Q could only be trump of his chief of staff as they know things that are only legal for them to know

Britain betrayed you ... that sucks

Attached: b5bc175b5bd3d4a1603a230c1832190a40d1380d494dd12f3e82e98f9d2e01b3.png (694x544, 490K)

If we don't finish 1776 over this, our country is lost for good.

It's okay, I know the most vocal anti Qtards are the ones who have done zero research

Attached: HE WALKS AMONG US.png (3000x2000, 1.99M)

Tell me more.

Attached: 1542750134041.jpg (464x606, 37K)

Smarter then OP at least. You going to explain why not?

Cool but this is old news and nobody did anything any of the two years Trump has been in office.

the thing you think is fake is in the original document and you dont know how pdf files work

UK is still ruling the world from the shadows. Everyone knows it. Israel is UK military base. Middle Eastern states are UK's oil colonies. China is under UK's control (Mao was British asset). US intelligence is all compromised on British side. Russia is UK's nuclear weapons installation against US.

>And nothing will happen

Jews are losing control of DNC and kike world order is literally collapsing as we speak.

Attached: schumer.jpg (702x960, 118K)

This

Attached: 87E2E834-2C74-43B3-81C6-303B9D32893F.jpg (478x1024, 105K)

Attached: mrandmrschumer .jpg (780x520, 34K)

fuck dude you're right I'm a Yangweed now

>projection
>cope
>seething
>shill
>kys
why do NPCs do this? do they think their exhausted canned responses have any effect?

Attached: 1526992151801.jpg (249x260, 27K)

All of this is theatre. The system is fucked. Voting is pointless. They will get their way until we dissolve this system of corruption and rebuild from the ashes of their children

Attached: 1539828821392.jpg (900x760, 95K)