Criticism of Israel is UNACCEPTABLE

Criticism of Israel is UNACCEPTABLE.

Attached: 22BFA7B3-5522-4463-B9DF-C5C98CEAE9C7.jpg (678x456, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8H1ixTuN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's gotta go back for sure

Who the fuck cares at this point.
The more cunts like him bend over backwards the more people question

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

someone deport this faggot to mexico.

Attached: merchant-mexican.jpg (932x960, 100K)

It's not criticism, it's saying that Israel has no right to exist and the Jews in the region should be killed

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO RULES OVER YOU, SEE WHO YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE.

Vargas is a common sephardic name by the way. He's a crypto.

Where's the lie?

turn tel aviv into a fucking BLAST CRATER!!!!!!!!!!!

why are your lawmakers so fucking fragile that they simply cannot stand hurtful words spoken about a country fucking miles away in a forum made for open, frank and honest discourse? (jews)

I'm glad the US has the freedom of speech enshrined in their constitution.
Perhaps Americans should show their congressmen and president what they want by organizing a boycott of Israeli goods.

not hiding it very well

Ilan Omar is bae

Attached: omarilhan_111518gn2_lead.jpg (640x360, 39K)

So, the truth? Israel isn't a legitimate country.

Her head is wrapped up like a sausage. I bet it stinks under that towel.

Strategy: condemn the actions of Israel as a state; leave out any mention of Judaism. Let the garment undo itself on that thread.

I want to convert to Islam and help her exterminate jews

Attached: wZtYO03x_400x400.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>h8ers gone h8

Attached: 1551614454279.png (1400x1614, 809K)

>Israel isn't a legitimate country.
Except it is.

kek

I'm starting to think the reason Jow Forums hates Israel is because they are literally a ethnostate

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08-11-28-34.png (1080x2160, 791K)

Kek what a spic faggot

>tfw the Democrat party eats itself apart

Fucking beautiful

Attached: 1319529883187.jpg (274x268, 64K)

And thus we only have zog republicans forever
Heil victory

The best thing about all this shit is Omar didn't say anything anti-semitic, all she did was question AIPAC's control of congress.
They're all simply exposing themselves.

Attached: 10897803_10153453370649186_1193286283064704847_n.jpg (275x260, 11K)

You seriously have to go back to your reddit containment board

All dune coons stink, they don’t shower. It’s not in their culture. Plus she’s black/Africanoid, so she has that ape stink too. Yikes.

to mexico or to israel?

Yeah she should take it off and I’d wash her hair in the shower haha

Oy vey not giving Israel $38 billion in Neetbux is literally anudda Shoah

Free speech means giant media conglomerates being allowed to slander the president without consequences and bourgeois progressives using the media to advocate the ethnocide of Europeans, criticism of other demographics is hate speech bigot

Most of Jow Forums has no clue what they want. Imar is only here in the US due to Jewish lawmakers and politicians fucking up our immigration laws over the course of a half century. This is just a case of the rabid dog biting its handler. We shouldn't be rooting for either, just hoping they kill each other in the end.

Attached: +are+the+boats+as+manifested+with+the+1960+immigration+_a23117a460485d54e9fde24c1a19c4b3.jpg (700x543, 342K)

OY VEY SO TERRIBLE!!!

Attached: 1550343257840.jpg (1611x848, 370K)

yeah screw everyone else

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-08 11-54-54.png (470x131, 14K)

More aid for Israel I say. Antisemitism should be illegal worldwide.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-08 11-58-11.png (502x486, 45K)

>Antisemitism should be illegal worldwide.
Soon, (((brother)))

Attached: 1524634840022.png (939x1573, 529K)

What if we actually campaign to get rid of the 1st Amendment in order to protect Israel and Jews from mean words? Imagine what would happen. It would redpill so many people. We couldn't do it ourselves though, too dangerous. We'd need some useful idiots to do it for us. I know, how bout leftists and niggers. We could just start whispering in their ear, as it were, that they should petition to remove the 1st Amendment in order to criminalize all hate speech against women, niggers kikes or whoever then they would just take off with it because they want to silence hate speech. Then we galvanize enough white men to kill them all and be done with this shit forever. What do you think?

Этo пиздeц

as if democrats weren't already despised by everybody for propagation of the SJW hysteria; cuck-goyiming on top of that, awesome

she did accuse people that were critical of her of being islamophobic. They are all hypocrites pretending to be victims.

What makes it illegitimate?

Criticism of Islam is even more unacceptable, and that's where this will ultimately end up.

NOT criticizing Christianity will still be viewed as hate speech, of course.

>Then we galvanize enough white men to kill them all and be done with this shit forever. What do you think?
"White" "men" would be at the spearhead of the effort to be more PC, even at the cost of your constitution, which most of them consider obsolete anyway

Yeah I guess you're right, we should just allow them to enslave us and wipe us out, I mean I guess it's fair and all considering the way those innocent little native american featherdancers were ruthlessly and unjustly slaughtered, and then there was the fact that most average white people owned a black slave so you have to pay for your crimes I'm afraid and if you question the veracity of the accusations you will be charged with thoughtcrime, punishable by immediate lobotomy. You don't want that do you? Then you better watch how much you think.

> run dmc
kek

Attached: friendo.jpg (700x382, 91K)

How many times can you fit anti-semetism into a bill proposal

Attached: Proposal+protect++muslims+minorities+not+whites_f1ab03_6979902.png (1200x1511, 564K)

fuck israel

That Rothschild faggot used it 4 times in a forty word tweet that was posted a couple few days ago. A little OCD, but we have come to expect that from them. Actually it makes them sound like raving lunatics but to them it makes sense I guess. Kind of like every child murdered by Israeli bullets is a terrorist.

"the democrats are becoming anti-israel party", Trump, march 8th 2019

Attached: 15166983010751.png (432x360, 164K)

>"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Thank you for not putting Voltaire's name on that quote that is always falsely attributed to him.

It’s the same as when lefties call you racist. It is their go-to for when they have no argument