Bosnia braces for new 'surge' of migrants on Balkan route

>Bosnia is expecting an "escalation" of EU-bound migrants passing through its country in 2019, Bosnia's security minister told AFP, saying the European Union had failed to solve a brewing crisis.

Last year some 25,000 migrants fom the Middle East, North Africa and Asia trudged through the mountainous country in hopes of entering the EU through neighbouring Croatia, which is a member state.

>The vast majority -- around 22,000 -- successfully passed through Bosnia while several thousand are currently housed in reception centres, said Security Minister Dragan Mektic.

While the stream of migrants dwindled in the cold months of winter, Mektic said authorities are preparing for a large wave this spring.

>"We expect the problem of migrants to escalate, not only in Bosnia but along this route," the minister said in an interview with AFP.

According to Mektic, information from "official institutions, including European ones" says some "70,000 migrants are currently in Greece and are moving" with the aim of reaching western Europe.

archive.is/n10Iv
france24.com/en/20190308-bosnia-braces-new-surge-migrants-balkan-route

Attached: e74060bad92e05861f3c0532319d59879bd52a10.jpg (1024x576, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaAAqaGXMTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The capitalist elite and their bourgeois lackeys laugh when economic migrants harass your women, destroy your property, and ruin your neighborhoods

Bosnians will kill them. Everyone has a ak47 and they sleep with grenades over there.

Stop bombing their countries

MEANWHILE THE ONLY BORDER THE EU

WANTS TO ENFORCE IS THE ONE NO ONE

WANTS ENFORCED, THE ONE IN IRELAND

NOW WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKING GERMAN BASTARDS IS GOING TELL ME WHERE I CAN AND CANT GO ON MY ISLAND.

Bring them here since we are building new refugee centers for them.

WAIT WAIT.. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

looks like Bikini Bottom

What do you mean?

ARE YOU A GLUTTON FOR PUNISHMENT. YOU ARE ROMANIA YOU NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM SELF FLAGELLATION FOR A GENERATION M8

Why don’t they build a wall like Hungary did?

But thats what we are doing building refugee centers trough all the country and offered to take refugess from italian refusal to enter via their ships.

IN NORTHERN IRELAND WE HAVE WALLS 60 FEET HIGH.

youtube.com/watch?v=BaAAqaGXMTw

So many Romanians have left their country to work in Europe, and now Romania is being replenished with refugees. Sad.

Yes, it's the average European directing NATO policy and definitely not the same cloistered elites

RomanianJewAnon is a prolific poster

We have a policy for more refugees and got new laws for money,free rent,free education,hospitals and all corporations all demand in unison they want more workers, for instance 3 years ago number of foreign workers was 6k today is over 20k expected to rise to 100k in the coming years.And the number of foreigners given citizenship has been on an increase each year.But I am okay with this since people are leaving the country and have nobody left.

Good I hope more connection will be between high schoolers and refugees.

Why dont they reroute them through the minefields in bosnia?

bosnia is 51% islamic

Attached: 1546615641078.jpg (1280x863, 276K)

I wish Romania will become Islamic too

Attached: Qj4Vf5A.jpg (349x642, 52K)

I am not memeing I am serious.