Will Jow Forums support him in 2020?

Will Jow Forums support him in 2020?

Attached: 473px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait.jpg (473x599, 58K)

>Voting for an orange zionist dotard twice

Attached: flat,220x200,075,t.lite-1.jpg (220x200, 13K)

Considering that the Dems have already begun acting like retards and Trump hasn't even started to campaign, yes

easy choice, who else is there?

Jow Forums will support whoever the Jews tell them to support.

I'll support him, but, only if his bumpstock ban is overturned in the courts. Otherwise, I'm voting third party.

I will. I’m disappointed he’s not the dictator Rachel Maddow promised he’d be, but there’s always that second term.

already declined to hear

Idk, maybe. Definitely not voting anyone on the dem side. Depends who else is running for the Republican side.

Ill support yang so i can stock up on weaponry with my ubi and wait for it all to collapse
Accelerationism is the only way out now

>yang
>antigun
you aren't stocking up on anything

Attached: 1551830202048.jpg (1125x2436, 412K)

>will you support a guy who banned bump stocks and hasn't built a wall
Wow, what a hard question

Unfortunately. Unless Randy man primaries him, he’s got mine

No, I am going to primary him.

Check em

Yes I will vote for blumpf

Attached: 19BF64AB-EE48-407D-8841-9D81285350B1.jpg (370x465, 49K)

Did he put America First?

No one cares you voted for Trudeau

As long as he continues taking care of Israel he has my support. Jow Forums forgets there are based Jews, Israeli and conservative nationalist ones in particular like Ben Shapiro, Netanyahu and the Orthodox. You guys antisemitism is just from being cooped up watching YouTube docs, go outside and get involved with your local Jewish community, most of them are pro-Trump and post on r/the_donald.

Not after that holohoax stunt he pulled at the union.

You can't even vote Swede. I'm just staying out this round. Dems are fucking crazy but Donald isn't able to unclog the ZOG so shits fucked either way.

He wants to increase immigration when I want it stopped and REVERSED
No, Im done

Kill all jews

no more meme magic for him

Attached: 1552011023642.jpg (672x371, 75K)

Shame, I had quite a bit of fun with the memes in 2016.

Attached: EE9699F0-F5BD-48B3-9243-E84839097415.png (635x661, 234K)

nope

Attached: BF5D045C-9B2B-4763-9108-6797B5F554C5.png (1280x930, 169K)

Yep

iktf

Attached: DB3B0CD5-908C-40E0-BBCE-24FAE2C90793.jpg (512x1024, 118K)

>Leaf fag
Go back to voting for trudeau, discord tranny

Yes. The alternative is to vote for the gun-free open borders child sacrifice welfare party.
No thanks.

clockwork

Grudgingly. I'll probably wind up voting for him, but I won't donate, march, attend rallies or try to convince anyone else to vote for him.

And I may vote for another nationalist if one appears on my state's ballot.

>i’ll vote for the dems controller opposition
you’re literally getting exactly that with donald trump.

>supporting a jewish puppet

>Support yang to stock up on guns
>Yang wants to get rid of "assault rifles"
You ain't stocking up on shit!

Attached: meme.jpg (124x124, 2K)

Im not voting for anyone. Anyone who makes it into office is a Zionist.

(((They))) decide who takes the position.

as much as i love donald "more shitskin and less wall then king nigger i luv da kikes and goldman sachs zion trump"
i think imma a yang man

Attached: 99.jpg (425x425, 15K)

Fuck no. Jow Forums doesn’t support him now.

You're out of your fucking mind. The differences aren't as big as I would like them to be, but they're still vast. Nice demoralization shilling though.

Yeap

name one difference.

Good. Stock up on guns. Wait for the civil war to come!

He never fooled me the first time. Fuck him and his kike family.

WRONG. 88% of jews voted Democrat in the last midterm elections. Traitorous filth, I'll never fall for that lie again. Even with how pro-israel Trump has been, you kikes still do everything you can to bring him down. If you're one of the exceptions you need to go talk to your own people instead of trying to lecture white Americans.

Attached: A5AC396B-5C7D-4F74-93DB-11D2EAD3624A.jpg (1024x576, 73K)

>Jow Forums doesn’t support him
Meh, half and half

child sacrifice

Redditors arent Jow Forums you faggot

Trump's enemies are what legitimize him. Media jews just can't figure that out.

Attached: cnn.jpg (1024x589, 99K)

I only voted for him the first time because i thiught he couldnt be bought which is obviously not true

still ongoing.
next?

Never grudgingly vote for a candidate. You can’t solve all problems in one election. Sometimes you have to vote for third parties to raise their stature in future elections. Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win a war.

If you’re willing to choose the lesser of two evils that’s the only choice you’ll ever be given.

>trump is an enemy of the jews
the absolute contortion of reality that MIGApedes perform is astonishing

Yang isn't going to be the nominee. It's going to be some puppet gremlin like Kamala (whether primary voters like it or not). We'll have to stick with trump for cultural reasons.

Attached: 1535680414378.jpg (1000x618, 124K)

It is worth noting that visa slaves don't stop being retarded subhumans once they get a green card.
Hell, even their kids don't fully adopt American values, because they have Islamic pajeet reject parents telling them that liberty, freedom of expression, secularism, and America are evil.
>well the kids will still grow up American...
Why, because they attended modern public schools which repeat their parents' slave prep indoctrination, minus the Islam?
Most of the subhuman visa spawn revert to their parents anti-Western values. The only parts of American culture that stick with the kids are the shitty parts like consumerism, entitlement, and victim fetishism.

wow great argument.

Attached: 1528761323701.jpg (990x1024, 227K)

>Trump's enemies are what legitimize him.

The lie we are told over and over again. We are trained like seals to vote against fictitious enemies rather than vote for a good candidate.

i’m not sure what you’re implying. i simply stated that trump is doing more for foreign streetshitters than natural born citizens.

Oh, and the point is Trump *increased* the number of retarded visa slaves, because everything he does is for the globalist slave masters.
Americans Last! MIGA!

Attached: 1541455727300.jpg (922x661, 592K)

>libtard status: destroyed
okay this is epic

Attached: 34423812-4369-4354-8ED7-FB88A07F088E.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Probably nowhere near as enthusiastically, will be a lot of he’s the lesser of the two evils! Tier arguments

ok 80% of pre trump Jow Forums hates him 80% of T_d nigger love the jew cum

Attached: The_Donald.png (460x762, 235K)

Carter for a 2nd term? I think not.

>Boomer Facebook memes

That's what I'm saying. And where do the foreign born workers come from? We let them in with bogus visas designed purely to lower wages, and many of these slaves become citizens.
Top earning STEM workers make less today after adjusting for inflation, and it's largely because of the flood of visa slaves (who actually cause losses with their incompetence but accounting can still say they cost less per worker). And Trump only increased this.

Literally a fucking kike

you’re preaching to the choir lad. i just graduated with a degree in CS and was offered 30k... every (EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE UNIRONICALLY) phone interview has been with pajeets. can’t understand what they say so have to have them repeat questions multiple times or just guess what they’re asking. every email from a recruiter is a clearly indian name. all politicians must hang or we are fucked. it might be too late at this point.

You have earned one Zylon Ben, congrads

Attached: 1541428021444.jpg (2040x1477, 794K)

Yes now fuck off. Shills gonna be blown the fuck out in 2020 just like they were in 2016. I can't wait

>no “zionist” dart hitting the bulls-eye
shit tier comic

no he is controlled by the jews

How's it going my jewish friends? Still hanging to hopes of Biden's predicency and resurrecting greater israel wars?

Attached: zionist.jpg (505x732, 102K)

Attached: 1496369749158.jpg (1024x1024, 241K)

Of course. I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he lets billions of dollars flow to Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he passes strict gun control.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he renews DACA and expands amnesty as far as possible.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he brings in the largest numbers of immigrants ever.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he bans antisemitism and boycotts of Israel.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he leaves Obamacare completely intact (or even expands it!).
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he cuts taxes permanently for Jews and their businesses and not at all for white people.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides we need to stay in Syria and Afghanistan for as long as it takes.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he pushes regime change in Venezuela.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he appoints the most Jews in recent history to positions in the government.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he decides to extend the trade war with China indefinitely and let Jew-owned conglomerates foreclose on every single white-owned farm in the nation.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if he gives companies more tax cuts after they move jobs overseas.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if Planned Parenthood remains funded.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if record numbers of migrant caravans are welcomed into our border and fed, housed, and clothed with taxpayer money until they can have their asylum processed.
I will never stop voting for Trump, even if America pays every single cent of the border fence out of its own citizens pockets, and even if that fence is never built.
I will never stop voting for Trump, I will always support Trump, I will always campaign for Trump, even if he participates in the extermination of my race, and shills can't change my mind. :)

Attached: t0l8lxk05jk21.png (615x698, 218K)

100% the man has all but ensured a great retirement for me and has been trying to protect this country. He's a real American patriot. A real human being, and a real hero

why would I vote for what you pebbits would call "a cuck"?

Attached: goodgoycuck.jpg (856x800, 135K)

Attached: 1535947516915.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

t. 20IQ boomer
don’t worry we’re crashing this economy with no survivors come 2020. day of the adult diapers.

No way this is real. What kind of reasoning is that?

Attached: 1511820072066.jpg (640x605, 74K)

imagine unironically believing trump supports the constitution. he made criticizing israel illegal. top fucking kek you delusional boomers will be hanged first.

Nope. I'm voting Tulsi in the primaries and if she doesn't win I'm out. /ptg/ turned me against him and just made me see more and more faults with him. I call him out on his stance on Israel and I get called JIDF, kek.

Why do people place so much value in voting on here anyway? I’ve seen people who claim that Trump is a kike puppet who tricked then claim it will be better in 2020 when they vote for a non-kike candidate
I’ve seen people claim that they HAVE to keep supporting Trump because there is no one else if he fails: why?
Why the fuck is Jow Forums is so obsessed with voting? Why is the idea voting won’t save us in the long run so incomprehensible?

>wanting /ptg/ for more years
That alone is enough to not vote for him

I'm not a boomer I was born in 88. You are better off getting a career like me to get a family and enjoy life - not be a miserable lonely loser.

I've been interviewed by pajeets and chinks for six figure jobs, where they barely speak english and clearly are reading generic tech questions they printed from some site. I've seen a huge project delayed because management put a team of visa pajeets in charge of a critical subsystem (you would think they learned something? nope, the same team still owns and repeatedly fucks up this critical subsystem for christ's sake).
It doesn't matter how high you get, the subhumans are always there and retarded as ever. Working as an American engineer in America is hell. I would discourage kids from tech unless they are willing to do defense work.

Right now he's calling dems anti-jew and trying to rally support against them on that basis. He's gone full good goy. It's disheartening that Obama was our guy in this category.

What will /ptg/ do if he loses?

>I'm voting Tulsi in the primaries and if she doesn't win I'm out.

Based. Vote Tulsi in primaries, but Trump in Generals.

Attached: twitter.jpg (1007x1024, 158K)

But who cares? 1000 dorra for free amirite guise?

r/the_donald is Jow Forums now so yes.

hopefully mass suicide so we don’t have to pay the boomers medical costs and social security

>but Trump in Generals.
cringe pilled

President and.....

Attached: POTUS2020.jpg (1181x1181, 142K)

Only 20 more years until most of the Boomers are gone, just in time for Social Security to implode too

Vice President

Attached: VP2020.jpg (700x405, 35K)

she has no chance in hell because she refuses to suck jew dick. it's sad.