34% OH NO NO NO NO

34% OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 5626A9F6-6383-4160-9FFE-5DDA46E7177F.jpg (750x1122, 166K)

If you put this much effort into yourselves, you wouldn't be virgins and would be successful.

OP FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG

Attached: 5452345435.jpg (183x275, 12K)

>A marvel movie is not allowed to be bad, anything bad is obviously a troll
Bet you thought think anyone who hates king nigger is a racist

No retard, it's a bad movie. The fact that you no lifes have to go out of your way to review bomb it when it was likely to get a shitty score regardless shows how pathetic you are.
Now go back to your, why are women whkres/why is it hard to find a virgin thread. Because I'm sure the thing you guys deserve the most is s decent woman.

Have sex

>Bad reviews mean it was review bombed
Yes yes and Obama was the best president of all time

Desperate mouse shills

Attached: dumb cunts.png (1280x640, 219K)

I will be after I take my wife’s son to the movies later.

It has more reviews than Infinity War and it hasn't been out for a day. Use your brain you pathetically lonely moron. Let the bad movie sink itself.
>mom look, I helped review bomb that annoying feminist's movie. Now I what do I do with my life?

Attached: 1548632544675.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Based

>PAY MONEY FOR MY SHITTY MOVIE YOU BIGOT!!!!!!!

Jow Forums called it to tank and it did tank
and somehow you faggots manage to blame it on "review bombing" instead of it just being an actually awful movie with a bad main cast and an even worse marketing strategy which focused on demonizing the majority of its potential views
its a fucking comic novel, its aiming at nerds, so 14 something y/o white kids
so congratulation
you fucking played yourself
again

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-08 Captain Marvel.png (890x185, 14K)

What effort are you talking about? A 5 second shitpost is life changing effort in your eyes?

This person thinks people care about this movie enough to “review bomb” or something.

user, please

Attached: 1552029180002.webm (858x360, 2.25M)

It's making boatloads of money and will continue to. The main reason being people are hyped for end game. They released it when they did to double dip before everyone checks out after the original avengers story is over.

its making money because marvel is buying its own tickets

What's the biggest difference between critic score and viewer score Rotten Tomatoes has ever seen?

I mean, we knew the critics were going to say it was the second best Marvel movie ever, behind Black Panther of course ("black" beats "woman" in Protected Class Poker) but I figured it would at least be an acceptably entertaining movie.

right wing trolls

I just went to Rotten Tomatoes, and all the written reviews were reviews by obvious shills. Something like "It's so great that the MCU now has a female addition!", "I wish Captain Marvel could have starred in the earlier Marvel movies!", etc. etc. Only one of them said the cat was the best actor in the movie.

Attached: 1551181594868.jpg (692x630, 79K)

well does it
or is this just another baseless claim of yours
because when i saw it yesterday with my gf, over half of the seats were empty
on its first fucking day screening
shit is worse than Wonder Woman
and that says something

This. These white knight she faggots have to maintain the illusion that everyone on this site is some basement dwelling virgin. They can't live with the fact that some of us are married, have kids and shit post at work while being paid an obscene amount of money to do nothing.

>have to go out of your way
Yes because it takes hige amounts of time and effort never before thought possible to make a post like this.

Attached: 1546721689561.jpg (921x1024, 91K)

That's actually a pretty low Critic score as well.

it was 31% before they started deleting comments i have only screen with 32 % though

Attached: cptnmrvlrt.png (740x616, 388K)

so is the 65 on meta