How would you deal with your girlfriend if you knew of her sexual past? Doesnt matter how many people she's fucked...

How would you deal with your girlfriend if you knew of her sexual past? Doesnt matter how many people she's fucked, one or a hundred, but as long as she has a past, how would you deal with it? Forget about it? Forgive her? Breakup/divorce?

Attached: 37834e5909bd911f0e1654528a95d46a.png (550x514, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dd1PihXDzxk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well they never say the truth. My first gf was very cute and innocent and she told me she was virgin. Then 2 years into the relationship I discovered that she had been with 2 guys before me... I confronted her and she admitted to me after a long argument that she had sex with over twenty guys.. she ''lost count'' at some point. I was like really? she didn't want to appear as a slut to me. I forgave her but it still pains me to know she had so much sex while I was incel struggling.

Why forgive her? Catching a whore in a lie should be an instant break up retard. How can you trust someone that so casually disrespects you?

How did you find that out about your girl? My girl looks extremely pretty compared to others and I don't really believe her when she says I'm her first boyfriend/lay.

You failed the shit test. Enjoy your new horns cuck.

I'm not a beta cuck and she is no longer a slut. I think women have a phase when they are young but now that's over she is very innocent and loyal.

I was lucky that my gf was away with her little cousin in a family gathering and I was talking with her brother that told me about her shady past (her bro was drunk otherwise he would have never said it)

Most Westerners cope in one way or another
>She knows how to please me
>Only guys with little dicks care
>Virgins are problematic
>It is just skin touching
Usually aren’t stable families either desu

I got my wife pregnant when she was 16 and married her when she was 18. Id probably kill somebody if i ever find out anything else happened.

> Forget about it?
as long as people don't know her throughout around the town & her number is not more than 5 it's not a problem. A girl with no more 2 guys before would be realistically more ideal.
> Forgive her?
if I'm able to forget it, I'm able to forgive her. However, cheating is definitely out of question on forgiveness

all women have had multiple sexual partners, it's quite common for girls to have dozens of men inside them, often 3-4 guys in a night.

you will always be able to spot a virgin, because they are weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=dd1PihXDzxk

tibees is a good example of what a virgin female is like.

It is extremely bothering to know that a girlfriend has been with over 5 men. But it’s a double standard, as I’ve been with over 30 women sexually not counting intercourse; however women are seen with purity and are held to a higher standard and should be. Since my early twenties I have stopped being promiscuous, and practice abstence now as well with my current girlfriend. It is difficult user, but as long as loyalty is carried and true love is there it shouldn’t matter.

Also you should account for the races she’s been with, if she’s a race mixer than drop her. That’s the only red flag that matters, anything over 7 men is too much. Women are young and dumb, they look for love through sex with men at young ages, 17-21.

If she’s 21+ and is a bar whore or club whore then drop her. These women don’t change and settle for instant gratification.

I was a shitty young man in my adolescence, but have since changed 180° after turning 22.

>she is no longer a slut
>women have a phase when they are young
>but now that's over
>she is very innocent and loyal
KEK

The mark of a wuss. Expecting any girl they're interested in to be a virgin.

That's the way it meant to be

my wife is used but im a man whore as well so it doesnt bother me.

>>she is very innocent and loyal.
Jesus christ what a fucking moron.

i used to be exactly like you user, then the girl i held in such high regard fucked my best friend whilst i was busy tending to my terminally ill father

knows what im talking about

Be like me I just fucking taco salsa chalupa

Attached: 1545003234040.jpg (1002x854, 59K)

Attached: 1542313713691.jpg (961x995, 354K)

bump

"free spirit"
1st infantry division has her on speed dial.

I hope Barry dumps that whore.
>Notice how she’s asking for advice about lying to her fiancé and is also commenting about how nice a fucking beach is?
>scumbags

i just read through her full r*ddit history user, the update was removed, but title states that Basedrry postponed the wedding

The same way I deal with it every day.

I have legitimately fucked more busted ass sluts than the number of dudes she's fucked.

She doesn't even need to tell me the truth about how many guys she's been with, for me to know this is the case.

Fact is, I've never been honest with HER how many pump-and-dumps I've thrown outta my room.

And I don't plan on it.

Attached: Grotesque2.jpg (720x562, 57K)

t. Large LARPer supreme combo with onion rings

What if your number is lower than hers, user? Is this how relationships are (except if the girl is pure)? A numbers game to feel superior? This fucking planet is gay beyond all comprehension.

if they like you, they will openly talk about their sexual past, it's not a secret because only angry incels on the internet think premarital sex is abnormal.

lol I'm married and have three kids, along with half a dozen bastards from previous flings.

It isn't about feeling superior. It isn't a numbers game.

What it is, is making do with the situation we've got going and not using thottery as an excuse NOT to spread my bloodline.
You guys can call it a LARP, you can call me wrong, but I guaranfuckintee you I have more children than you do.

That is what actually matters, in the long run.

Attached: 66aa063ba04c00c2b1330540d8d75571.jpg (482x700, 95K)

based beaner

Women are trash, ill stick to be a vocel(voluntarily celebate). Goodluck to anyone who wants to marry used up trash, ill pass on that.

Imagine being such a cuckold that all your girlfriends have been used up by multiple niggers. Im laugjing at your failire of a life, ill stick to pump and dumps and remaining single.

Is being happy not the second goal that should also share the same pedestal as spreading your genes far and wide? You rationalize and throw excuses left and right to hide the fact your girlfriend/wife is a used up whore, but are you really content with that? Why didn't you find someone pure?

Before me and my gf went out, we were friends. She used to tell me everything, including details about her sex life. Now that we are together, it used to bother me but not so much anymore. We have a great relationship and thats all that counts. She had to go through those wrong guys to get to me.

Please keep posting grotesque, whore.

Attached: 1551663773724.jpg (600x1101, 318K)

Hopefully he's no longer your best friend anymore.

>Why didn't you find someone pure?

Willing to bet you aren't "pure" whatever that means.

Pure = excuse making

Nah. My current girlfriend is the only girl I have ever had actual intercourse with. This other girl gave me a horrible handjob and nothing more.

She has probably already cheated on you. Enjoy paying her child support in the future. Just make sure the kid is yours before you sign anything.

I've fucked far too many women to care.

I know she's been in a great threesomes, but she is sexy , nice and disease free. And I have HPV, so I'm the used up whore in this relationship.
She also like my Nazi memorabilia collection, and wants to role-play as a Jew getting fucked by an SS officer.
She's pretty great, definitely a keeper

>great
*Few

What's a keeper in your dictionary?

im not an incel so if i was single i woudnt expect someone my age (30) to have no sexual history

as long as she wasnt the town whore with hundreds of dicks being run through her on a weekly basis it wouldnt be relevant/i wouldnt care if she had a similar history as myself

tldr - if you didnt find a partner when you were young i dont know how you can expect or demand purity

Easy question.

All bitches will lie to not loss you so whatever number she gives and no matter how humble she acts you think for yourself.

A girl who i can constantly laugh with, is racially aware, can take care of me sexually, is wife material.
She checks all those boxes.

Degenerates itt

>Please be true.
Did you tell her about your hpv before you fucked?

HAHAHAHAHA
Top fucking stuff here

Just because you’re 30 doesn’t mean your girl needs to be. Go for a younger one.

Yes of course I did, She went and got the vaccines so we can fuck without a condom now.
She's the only girl I ever told about the hpv before fucking, because I could actually see a life with her.

There are at least 20 roasties that I probably gave HPV and Chlamydia to before her, and they deserved it for being dumb sluts, just as I deserved getting it.

This is patrician move.
Live life a bit then grab one as close to high school age as you can so she doesnt have so much time out in the world to get whored.

It's not degenerate.

you should be able to tell what kinds of girls like to fuck black guys after talking to them for about 20 seconds, if you can't, you're an incel.

>I'm not a beta cuck

Attached: 1552004046683.jpg (768x1024, 191K)

they're not your children
your genes will die out

>gf admitted that she got eaten out on a boat by another girl

Attached: 1465257496197.jpg (500x322, 16K)

Why would i have a girlfriend who is a whore? You make no sense user.

This is shopped right? Right? Oh god.

>not using thottery as an excuse NOT to spread my bloodline
This guy gets it.

Damn, Canada is on fire with the shitposts today

My gf admitted to having a threesome with a tranny and his girlfriend.
Where she pegged the tranny while kissing his girlfriend.

>flag

T. Roastie

solid choice but high odds of ending up with a degenerate gold digger that is just gonna end up sucking cocks and watching ellen all day while you are at work

What are the symptoms of hpv?

>she was away on a family gathering
>her brother told me she is a whore and fucked 20+ guys
>she is super innocent and loyal now

lol

Much lower than if you wait until shes 30 years old.
Theres nothing out in the world for women besides getting jewed. The longer they dangle out there going after useless careers that dont matter is just more time to get jewed.

Lmfao. It doesn't matter as long as you're a good fucking lay. How insecure can you be? Get some balls op.

>i like to sit down and openly discuss my girlfriends history of getting fucked in the ass by other men

what a cuck