youtube.com/watch?v=DXdNUJBid5s
youtu.be/rpBw0oCO4C8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sucking bbcs

murder and rape

Thats american culture

Unseasoned chicken and crew neck sweaters

Getting fucked in the ass by nogs and mudslimes

The problem with the modern world is precisely that it wants exact formulations of something as ineffable and non-rational as culture. Its not possible to exactly describe what any culture is. It is a living thing that must be experienced in many different contexts and circumstances. It's instinctive, inuitive, emotional, aesthetic, metaphysical. If you absolutely need some academic formulation, get into anthropology I guess.

>What exactly is white culture?
paganism
basque culture
frisian etc..

Beats me, chief

Attached: 6295205F-10C6-41D7-8E3C-F9EF5C8C29A8.jpg (981x734, 250K)

a failure

not white culture a forced cult invented by non whites

Something like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=cs2j8f7H2WY

Country Rock and demolition derbies

That picture has nothing to do with christcuckery

>white culture

Attached: Screenshot_20190223-180322_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 690K)

The modern world.

plumbing, electricity, telephones, radio, cars, aircraft, computers, soap, you get the idea, don't take it for granted now

>Being this stupid

The people we call Anglo-Saxons were actually immigrants from northern Germany and southern Scandinavia. Bede, a monk from Northumbria writing some centuries later, says that they were from some of the most powerful and warlike tribes in Germany.

Bede names three of these tribes: the Angles, Saxons and Jutes. There were probably many other peoples who set out for Britain in the early fifth century, however. Batavians, Franks and Frisians are known to have made the sea crossing to the stricken province of ‘Britannia’.

The collapse of the Roman empire was one of the greatest catastrophes in history. Britain, or ‘Britannia’, had never been entirely subdued by the Romans. In the far north – what they called Caledonia (modern Scotland) – there were tribes who defied the Romans, especially the Picts. The Romans built a great barrier, Hadrian’s Wall, to keep them out of the civilised and prosperous part of Britain.

try to recover the authentic culture that was lost to you.

Articulate replies are not welcome here, fjeldnigger.

none of those are culture.

Attached: british.png (1000x1000, 290K)

>White culture as in THE Whites
This is were americans are wrong already. Only a mutt nation like this could lump all of Europe together into one pot

Foresight and industry. Maker's and Owner's pride. Honesty. Decency. Bravery and conviction. The pursuit of understanding and enlightenment in reverence to the traditions one inherits. But being that there is no one White Culture so much as many cultures created by White People (unless you maybe count Civilisation as a whole), I consider your premise completely flawed.

People mostly minding their own business, working hard and relaxing hard.

>authentic culture

culture is an amalgamation of different traditions, that generates momentum and it's own internal dynamic. In other words, cultures are always in flux and always changing

is there such a thing as a perception of a "white culture" outside the US, though? us Québécois define ourselves by our heritage and nation, and it wouldn't come to our minds to think of white americans as somehow being "our own"; we usually don't even think of white canadians as our own. this state of mind seems to be well-spread in europe too. usually, the darkies from France's colony know more about francophone pop culture than any anglo, not sure what we have in common other than skin color. I figure an american will bond over color because he's a mix of white bloods and so is the guy that lives next to them, so there's no common national culture per se, making physical criterias relevent to draw lines

youtube.com/watch?v=DXdNUJBid5s

Greek philosophy
Latin law system
Christian faith

Serious reply-

A overwhelming sense of community. Ex borrowing a truck to haul furniture, having Steve who is a plumber fix all the neighborhood plumbing issues for free, huge get togethers for fourth of July, bringing food over to a families house when someone they love dies, everyone pitching in to re-shingle the old woman's house, etc.

Lawfulness and order- absolutely never stealing and certainly not from your own community, keeping houses and lawns nice looking (taking pride in your settlement), the whole idea of "taking it outside" instead of smashing up the entire bar when you need to fight somebody, not letting your underage kids drink/ smoke, paying credit card bills, etc.

Nuclear family- mom, dad, kids, married, you get the picture.

Lawful gun ownership.

Doing non-degenerate things to have fun. IE water skiing, street racing, sports, grill outs. Basically not drugs, hookers, strip clubs, vandalism, etc.

I know- Reddit spacing.

"White cture" doesn't exist because "white" is an umbrella term for different ethnic groups, like Slavic, Celtic, Germanic, etc.

War and being the best at it.
>2x World War champs
>BTFO native americans in NA
>BTFO native americans in SA
>colonized many parts of Asia
>forced China and Japan to trade with us at gunpoint
>BTFO arab countries
>colonized Africa and BTFO blacks that outnumbered us 10:1

you need to be more specific

>Western culture
>European culture
>Christian culture
>Anglophone culture
>etc.

Besides the pope commissioning it?

being cucks

Culture*

Define White

>jewish sandnigger religion is white culture
t.m*tt

Attached: Notre-Dame-de-Reims-gothic-architecture-960x720.jpg (960x720, 136K)

Greco-Roman-Christian

>jewish faith
fixd

>Christian
Not white culture.

>Franks
American education. The Anglo-Saxons were pagans, the Franks were already Christians at the time. Oh, and they fought the Saxons in a series of bloody battles, eradicating them more or less on the continent.

>Christian faith

Attached: 1551553218288.jpg (570x855, 46K)

Attached: gothic-cathedrals-06.jpg (2300x1533, 1.04M)

Attached: 1552056424393.jpg (1024x682, 125K)

>Sword on the same side as his swordhand just for "aesthetics"

Attached: I'm a white man in this hat!.jpg (1500x1000, 128K)

Deal with it, mutt.

Yes, white culture is comprised of things Americans consider non-white.

Attached: '.jpg (800x533, 125K)

they didn't outnumber whites 10 to 1 during colonization. industralisation leads to population growth. for example, when France's population was 40 millions (1830s), Algeria's was 3 millions. Today, the algerian population numbers 40 millions while France's is around 65. This change also happened in other african and south-asian country, particularly after the invention and spread of air conditionning

Attached: 1479762504060.jpg (960x882, 315K)

Attached: 1540842887626.jpg (1536x2048, 308K)

>American
Not white at all

Civilization

>particularly after the invention and spread of air conditionning
KEK okay Justin

Hahahahah....White culture? Which one profo morono! The angorian? The Gaelic? The several Greek ones? The middle European? The Russian? Or even the -stani nations(most of them are white). WHICH ONE CAPTAIN OBVIOUS!?

Christianity is equivelant to the marxist "culture" it is not white and not mines.

Chekced

Well, given 'British Values' are a subversion of British culture put upon us by the elites.
But British culture most certainly exists.

was the invention of mutts

Attached: 9dwadawd.jpg (960x606, 52K)

Human rights
Abolishing slavery
Philosophy
Rule of law
Rocket ships and sheeeeit

Bede is a faggot liar

Then where the fuck is real life wakanda?

Degeneracy

Coffee and Counter-Strike.

How did they keep their hair pointing upwards and what was the meaning of it?

full blown niggers aint mutts

Attached: sx3.png (1428x805, 1.61M)

shit posting on message boards about being invaded while doing nothing about being invaded
proud tradition going back to Charles Martel

For all those in the thread claiming that Christianity is not white, I suggest you look at the early reforms of the Church.
Christianity was taken from being a sect of Judaism and merged with pagan beliefs and western tradition to become 'white'.
Those who believe Christianity is not white needs to educated themselves further on the matter of history.
The West was at its second height under Christianity and Christianity was the rallying force which without Europe would have fallen to the Asiatic/ Muslim hordes.

>How did they keep their hair pointing upwards
Water?
>and what was the meaning of it?
fashion? intimidation?

Made by white Europeans. Even niggers are christians and never built anything relevant.

>Human rights
>Abolishing slavery
>Rule of law
the world would be better without these
just jewish tricks to emasculate men

this is the backstory to much of popular culture and mythos :)

Attached: no.jpg (293x450, 18K)

Christiantiy is non white poison that exterminated many european cultiures and peoples of their own culture.

Been put out of the loop.

War.

Obeying your jewish master

Attached: F3BB8AD1-779A-4E4C-8A41-73A0087CBBCC.jpg (960x656, 45K)

Only in the US. Therefore it doesn't really quality as white

Greek philosophy
Roman statecraft
German engineering
Anglo exploration and conquest.

Attached: 1539977581132.jpg (678x960, 170K)

>HueMonkey hates rule of law

the other 2 are gay but bolsanaro won in your country because of the lack of rule of law

Greek philosophy, Roman law and Germanic individualism.

Prove me wrong.
>b-but what about Abrahamism?! ;^(
Begone from me.

Attached: 1497634198765.png (624x434, 103K)

It's an imperialist invention: white nobility, white supremacy ect. But if you look closely those that bang on about it are rotten to the core with greed, hate and power. Weak individuals really, insecure and manipulative. Anybody who is anti human is a parasite.

They are tools that help create a culture.

I dont think individualism is really a germanic thing. thats an anglo value. sadly its been exploited to our detriment by hostile foreign tribes.

>I dont think individualism is really a germanic thing. thats an anglo value.

sorry, what ?

fine then we can sum it up as " being leaders of inovation"

germans are leader worshippers. anglos were the ones who made individualism a part of the western conciousness

Attached: mfw when ARYANDIED.jpg (313x313, 56K)

The culture created by european peoples ?

This is slut culture

You'd know all about murder and rape, hue monkey.

Attached: 1518794757446.jpg (500x400, 58K)

How so?

anglos are germanic

youtu.be/rpBw0oCO4C8

YER BUM'S OOT THE WINDAE LADDIE

>I don't need to be strong or live in a strong community because the dady state will take care of me
t. cancuck

Seems to be white men who are doing it tho. Really makes you think

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-131625_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 734K)

you know what I mean

living in the forest and cultivating the forest into a living fortress that produces food

>Nigger flag
Checks out