Need proof

My wife is trying to vaccinate my daughter and I'm against it. The list the handed me at the pediatricians office last week has almost 100 shots by age 12. I'm not putting this bullshit in my kids body over the most critical developmental years of her life.

The problem is every time she ((((Google's)))) this stuff they try to shove down her throat that you're crazy not to do it. Anyone have those articles showing the link between autism and vaccines, the hundreds of people fired for proving it, the cases of outbreaks caused by vaccines, etc?

Attached: 1550944057846.jpg (368x537, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XU8nSn5Ezd8
youtu.be/8ScfoEqJZCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only do the ones for shit that can kill or severely cripple your kid. they always try and push shit like flu vaccines on kids that are worthless. Unless you think your going to traveling to africa you dont need 99% of the shit on the list.

oops, the vaccine is worthless, not your spawn.

probably wont work out for you, you needed to select a partner that agrees with you on such important decisions. that being said, delayed vaccination and avoiding the really ridiculous ones is an avenue you can try and take.

unless you live in a California city, then you need all the vaccinations from the illegals importing their third world illnesses.

Attached: 6FFF7FF4-812E-47C0-8E9F-9E7EAB6AA48A.jpg (1792x828, 435K)

In the UK you need the permission of everyone with parental responsibility to get a child vaccinated. I assume it's the same there. She can take you to court over it if she really wants.

She's willing to entertain it it's just throwing this crap into Google, you can't find shit for supporting arguments. Even Bing keeps coming back that "there's no link, just give your child that damn shot goy". I've seen tons of stuff here on this board, I'm just hoping someone saved it.

watch this, its only 5 min

youtube.com/watch?v=XU8nSn5Ezd8

doctors will tell you that it's safe. But any toxicologist will tell you that they have known for centuries that mercury is a neurotoxin

Is there a single doctor here to explain to the morons how vaccines work, CAUSE these bumpikins have no idea how medicine work.

I would try and get her to delay and ignore the nonessential ones. I have friends that while being very liberal and pro govt suddenly became paranoid about everything when they found out they were with child. So far theyve convinced themselves no circumcision, a drug free natural birth, and vaccinations delayed until 5 while ommiting one that are literally only for going to California or the rest of the third world. You'd be surprised how many hippies are leery about that stuff now.

Just get the important ones user, otherwise you might lose your kid

To your wife, I mean

Attached: bq-5c7fddcfee050.jpg (2001x1485, 572K)

You know that Andrew Wakefield was a complete fraud right? Considering the overwhelming positive evidence for vaccines efficacy and its support by medical professionals the world over, denying it at this point is pretty much flat-earth tier denial.

I'd be pissed off if I had to live in your neighborhood and if I had a child who, for medical reasons, couldn't be vaccinated.

No. Basically spurious bullshit like jpg images and the peverted logic that "lots of vaccines must be bad because there are lots" seems to be enough to educate these people.

Well that's one way to abort your child after birth legally. I'm sorry you don't love your child. And I hope you have a happy funeral!

Attached: 4744767.jpg (264x400, 40K)

Man canada is fucked for this shit. I was forced at 16 to get a vaccine. I legit said "ive never heard of this before, no". They were ready to suspend me from school until furthur notice on because of a disease i still have never heard about before.

I mean you tell me how much we have fucked up our ecology, now that we need to vaccinate bees against infections they had natural immunity to before

Nigger, don't be retarded now.
Get her vaccinated for shit that can kill her, like polio, measles, chickenpox etc. because if you don't, odds are that you'll see her dead before she turns 10, and believe me when I tell you this, you don't want to go through such a thing.

Vaccination tinfoil hats are pathetic

>If you really love your child you'll let the dr Goldstein inject 2 gallons of bathtub chemicals into him

Attached: FB_IMG_1552058310677.jpg (720x720, 40K)

There's no link between vaccines and autism.

I support not vaccinating your child, it will probably die and your genetic line will end. After your shitling dies, please kill your wife and then yourself. There is no place for you in the future. We need men of intellect and strength, your daughter is better off dead.

Attached: 1532183355313.jpg (1280x800, 223K)

I just don't know how I can trust vaccination when they've lied about so many other things

why not compromise and get her vaccinated at 5 before she goes into school

You just have one kid?

Do it American Dad style. Let your wife raise one kid however she wants and you rise the other one how you want. You can't interfere with hers and she can't interfere with yours.

Attached: vaccinations prevent disease 2.jpg (1378x1911, 664K)

No vaccines, ever. If you care about your child at all.

Start small. For example, Japan has led the world before when it comes to vaccine science. They adopted the acellular pertussis vaccine (dtap) because the regular one (dtp) was hurting too many kids. It took the west years to follow suit, but they did because it was a safer version.
Now consider that in Japan it is ILLEGAL to vaccinate a child until age 2 and the MMR triple stick is banned outright.
Meanwhile most western docs won’t even agree that it might be a good idea to wait and space things out. They want to shoot up a one day old infant with hepatitis and vitamin k (which has the same problematic adjuvants!). Etc.
I’ll post what I have.

Attached: 7C3D1F93-510D-47B7-9FEE-F4C5866B0351.jpg (864x1024, 71K)

Don't give any shots that we're created after maybe 2000

I just walked out when they tried that shit with me. They can go fuck themselves if they think they can inject me with some random syringe.

Do any of today's vaccines contain mercury?

Attached: vaccinations prevent disease.jpg (699x960, 70K)

ur wife is a dumbass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,fucked up? Dude humans WERE DYING IN THE MILLIONS BEFORE MODERN MEDICINE. HAVE YOU HEARD OF PLAGUES IN WEST NATIONS? that IS CAUSE OF MEDICINE AND VACCINES. iF YOU WERE BORN IN THE 1800'S YOU WOULD BE DEAD BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN CAUSE 70% CHILDREN DIED DUE TO DIE ILLNESS.

lIED about what moron? That pixies come to save genitalia from the WORRIES? Read A MEDICAL BOOK YOU MORON.

youtu.be/8ScfoEqJZCw
Link her this video and watch it so you can understand. The problem isnt necessarily random shit, but a liability issue, and the fact that all of the TONS of possible side effects on the inserts they DONT give you are actually deemed "unavoidable" by the courts

unvaccinated children are manlets

this

>needing to convince yourself not to mutilate your infant son's penis

How many of you are vaccinated???

Attached: F367AF01-C013-4749-9AFC-D0148B2EBF58.jpg (720x720, 38K)

it's called Thiomersal
and most vaccines today do not have a need to use it

Only get the major ones/required for public school

Probably just a confounding factor desu. People who don’t even bother vaccinating their kids won’t bother taking them to the doctor to get diagnosed with silly diseases like autism or adhd

This. Vaccinate your kid against the critical stuff, but not against every shit. Your kid will get sick and catcha cold or some fever, a lot, and thats normal.
100 shots seem excessive. She can get later vaccinated against other stuff when she is grown up and decides to, I vaccinated myself against hepatitis A,B when I was like 25.

Yes there is but Its not like its a 50/50 chance of getting autism or something, it just increases the chance. much like standing in the sun for long hours, without protection, increases the chance of skin cancer.

Read up on what they put into vaccines and read the effects of what some of the compounds do to the human body. The shits not rocket science.

Flu vaccines do. And although there are alternatives for many of the others, measels mumps etc, they still have thiomersal/mercury based ones being used.

In other words, if you decide to go for it, at least ask your doctor for the non-thiomersal version.

>bong supports whatever government and (((science))) says enthusiastically
big fucking surprise

100 is too much, but 0 is too little. Ask Europeans what vaccines they do and don't do all at once like they do in America. The problem is the amount of mercury.

>a moron thinking he is smarter then the government.
You wot mate?

>100 shots by age 12

What the fuck are you doing burgers?
Vaccinate only against tge actually dangerous and common diseaces such as
>polio
>Measles
>Tuberculosis
>That shit when you die from a cat's scratch (comes in drops to swallow)

Dont take flu and cold shots tgat can be treated with pills in three days.

What the fuck is with 100 shots?
There arent 100 comon deadly diseaces ffs.

And you dont need vaccines for the non-deadly ones.

You can show your kid your bullshit graph when it gets crippled by polio, dumbass.

Depends where they release the outbreaks so they can force vaccinations. Flu vacs are a no always.

>My wife is trying to vaccinate my daughter and I'm against it

You're a brainlet, and your wife is actually smart.

here you go son

Attached: 1551886152598.jpg (890x1054, 185K)

Autism doesn't develop after birth.

Attached: 1551891045509.jpg (1024x576, 84K)

Yes please don't vax your kid, when they die of some disease from the 1600's they won't be able to pass on your retarded genes

Ive literally had 20 flu shots once in 1 go. Fucking insane kikes and retarded parents.

Stop being a dumb fuck boomer and get your kid vaccinated. The only thing that's ruining the west is the rampant anti-intellectualism. Stop putting other people at risk and infringing on their freedoms because of your stupid cunt ignorance.

Attached: 3721F33A-0E43-46C1-8BAA-AA25538C0629.png (683x960, 1.18M)

Whether you believe it or not it is your duty to push antivaccine propoganda to kill off the gullible intellectually challenged.

Attached: 1551891537922.png (2560x1440, 1.11M)

Just vaccinate her for things like tetanus. Easy to get infected.

Unless you want to keep her in a bubble all her life.

Based digits

Drop your wife's daughter inna woods, preferably at temperatures below zero Celsius (dunno how much that is in burger degrees), and if she's still alive after a couple days she'll survive. Not that hard, really.

Thanks everyone, I'm compiling this all now. Anyone have that link that I think it was Harvard medical proving vaccines cause autism or just cause the disease outbreaks themselves? I feel like an idiot for not saving them and now months later I'm fucking living in it

Vaccines are forced through outbreaks its either autism or take your chances

Attached: 1551893245021.png (1855x1047, 2.23M)

Attached: 1551901177325.png (1920x1080, 926K)

You should have your child taken from you if you refuse to vaccinate them. Only an absolute retard would think that autism, a disease we can see signs of prior to any vaccinations, is somehow caused by a shot.
Research studies that make it to the news are almost always a total joke. People like you don’t understand how to read them. You’re headline readers and nothing more.
Drinking breast milk is linked to death in 100% of cases where a person has ingested breast milk.

You are ignorant.

You're worried about the side effects of vaccinations, but you know what the side effects of not getting vaccinated for Measles is?

Dying of the Measles, dumbass.

Please skip your VAXXes so you can remove your ignorant genes from the gene pool.

I just had a flu lol.
>Wake up
>High fever
>Little other symptoms
>Doctor guesst its flu and not cold
>Prescribed anti-flu pills together with antibiotics for a good measure
>Much better next day
>One more day and I'm just fine

Flu shots are more pain than flu itself.
I never took any flu shots and only had flu twice in my life, once in childhood.

>Died due to die illness
Europe ladies and gentleman. This is why you faggots are being invaded by subhumans from the east because you are just subhumans from the west. So happy that I dont live in europe you idiots are so far gone is disgusting

>My wife's daughter
It's our daughter

Attached: polio.jpg (611x298, 61K)

A flu shot isn’t supposed to prevent the flu you dipshit. It alleviates symptom severity and duration. That’s why it is a vaccine and not an inoculation.

Dude, for the sake of your daughter, it is not about not vaccinating your kid against anything or pumping it with 100 shots. There are serious diseases you never ever want your kid to have.
I looked up the recommended shots for kids in Austria and up to age 10 it amounts a little bit over 10 shots (spaced out).

perfectly reasonable that injecting things can cause developmental problems, through safer conditions and more hygienic environments and modern medicine most of these conditions aren't needed to be vaccinated against.

The majority of the diseases that vaccines cover, can either be beaten with proper nutrition and sleep, or in more dire cases, a course of antibiotics. There's simple cures for measles, mumps and rubella, however, there's no cure for autism, mental retardation, motor skill handicaps, or dead babies.

Would you trust anyone to sell you a product which is alleged to remove your need to purchase their other products? It doesn't seem like a sustainable business practice.
If not, then why would you trust vaccines?
Espicially if you think about all the/pol/ tier stuff we know like their depopulation agenda it makes no logical sense to trust them we know the (((elites))) don't vaccinate.

it cant be reliable diagnosed until the kids a few years old so we dont really know. Unless im wrong? I dont suppose you have a link to an article or something, itd be a crying shame if I figured im spouting truth bombs but in reality im just a retard.

Remember to never marry a Jow Forumstard, femanons

look you guys can play in here all you want but at some point your conspiracy theories get dangerous, vaccinations are extremely important, they are not a jew plot to produce autism in a certain percentage of the population. Doctors around the world are unanimous in their support behind vaccinations, next time you visit one please ask him about the science behind them.

Learn that you can make a case for anything on the internet by cherry picking data, flat earth is just one prime example.

This. I'm in nursing school and without fail every year a professor says something like, "The flu vaccine is worthless this year, it has like a 30% effectiveness rate" Seriously? A multi-million dollar industry is built on something that fails 70% of the time? Why even get a flu shot?

Pretty dumb not to vaccinate for stuff like polio though.

Improved sanitary conditions is actually what caused polio to run wild in the early 20th century

Try other search engines like Bing or Yandex. Google is really bad for anything that may be considered bad.

>inject tons of chemicals in an infant
>expect no developmental problems
hm..

It's not just the bongs everyone in europe is pretty much a lost cause. We are talking about the descendants of the dregs and cowards of the first and second European holocausts. Virtually all their males are non critical thinking government cucks who trust blinding in their political betters. It's the result of years of terrible breeding with the worst genetics left in europe. Should just nuke them already and restart. Its only going to get worst now that they are importing subhumans.

Think about it this way OP you post on Jow Forums so the chances of your kid having the 'tism is already about guaranteed just based on pure genetics. So what do you really have to worry about? If anything the vaccine will give you an excuse when your kid becomes a sperglord like you. You can blame the shots instead of your own autism.

Watch out. We got an (((american overman))) over here.

Attached: 1551447859040.jpg (702x960, 118K)

...Strauss says he doesn't see "idiopathic autism" at the clinic, which he defines as children with average or above average IQs who display autistic behavior. "My personal experience is we don't see a lot of Amish children with idiopathic autism. It doesn't mean they don't exist, only that we aren't seeing them at the clinic."

Theres always going to be unreasonable retards that latch on to an idea and refuse to see any truth or merit behind the science but I always figured the Anti-Vaccine message was to go more natural. Once again, get shots for the important things but there is no real reason to get flu shots. its just a waist of time. Who cares if your kid misses a few days of school because they are sick for an extra few days?

unless im 100% wrong on all of this? Do people seriously believe its a jewish conspiracy to make your kids retarded?

>just sleep off deadly diseases
>have a cheeky stroll down the mountain side for some fresh to cure that tuberculosis
>small pox aint no thang, just eat a diet rich in selenium and rub some head and shoulders on it for dat zinc

>everything is controlled by (((them))), therefore I will put my life in and those around me in danger to stick it to the man!
How the fuck do you live with yourself when you believe everything is a conspiracy. Just off yourself to escape the Matrix already.

Attached: 1545966951837m.jpg (1024x866, 116K)

Diseases I would get my kid vaccinated for:
Diphtheria
Tetanus
Pertussis
Poliomyelitis
Pneumococcus
Meningococcus

Its good that you know your place kike. Your days are numbered and the goy are coming for you. ;) it's been real.

Vaccines ARE modern medicine you absolute moron

How was pox even real lol, why didn't those niggas just sleep it off

he never fucking said that. nice try half-turk gypsy

Fuck me running that a great fucking source you have there faggot.