Mike and the Mad Wop 17

Damn this was a good episode. Let's discuss all the redpills and political analysis these two dropped for us. Do not post any mixtape / catbox links in this thread that's against the rules.

Attached: MIke-and-the-mad-wop-retro-1024x733.png (1024x733, 979K)

Attached: 1549878622047.png (800x800, 327K)

Bump someone moe pls

what rules?
who is this?
Sven the CIA nigger?

or Moikey Mossad?

Moikey Mossad and his muggafuggin delivered COMPED SUSHI
but he doesn't like the uh, raw stuff. only cooked.
you know....
KOSHER

unbased payniggers

FUCK SO FUCKING CLOSE
IT STILL COUNTS BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IT IS TRUE

you better go run and hide Moikey or Sven or Pastanigger Johnny (the only good one)

Wonder who got it

>

SHUT IT DOWN?!?!?!

oh wow okay well that was of more importance to our safety
because Yang Gang is some toxic shit
we all know Moikey is a glownibba who loves his PAYWALL SUSHI

Gib the link richfags.

Attached: kangaroo.png (1000x1300, 1.03M)

I have it but I fear Moikey and his glow in the dark sushi

Dont insult our paylords

you probably regret starting this thread huh

I can tell you how to get free NordVPN subscription forever, will that help?

Attached: emu.jpg (203x248, 7K)

hmmmmm maybe?
Why do you want to hear these ADL/SPLC agents anyway?

I know people I can make a phonecall and have their domain taken away.

but if I get their domain name taken away then I'll get in trouble for interfering with a US/Israeli joint intelligence/law enforcement operation

I like glowniggers saying stupid shit, it's my entertainment. TRS isn't enough content.

Attached: 1542183430527.png (554x610, 27K)

I was going to call in to bitch about the Yang spam Mike helped start, but lost track of time.

Does DP not produce as much content?

perhaps you and I are cut from the same cloth
I also like keeping tabs on silly shit
uhm I don't trust mixtape.moe doesn't Weev use that platform? he is friends with the guy who runs it probably

yea redpill us on DP

why are you still here? just to suffer? seriously though why don't we all just turn on TRS by now? sunk cost eh? it is because we're all autistic econ nerds.

2-3 hours every tuesday is great but I consume it immediately, I need more stupid shit to listen to so I can have fun.

Attached: 1517313556534.jpg (500x500, 69K)

okay here is my question about TRS....
they lost so many people in their forums with the circle jerk cult-like element... they've had to have l alienated 80 to 90% of their (at one time) listeners.

So have they been getting so many new listeners and paywall subscribers that it makes up for all the people with whom they've burned bridges...?

>why are you still here?
What?

yea sorry I'm not going to provide the link
but remember how Weev was given Macron's emails to leak? CIA hours?
I wonder is Weev and Isreal are behind the Yellow Vests
because it is yet another part of their campaign to get the french jews to leave for isreal

Why do you still listen to TRS? paywall or not, who hasn't soured on TRS over the past 3 years?

Because I feel like listening to them. Is there others that you'd suggest?

The way Mike Enoch is like a mafia boss, maybe that is why TRS has managed to be somewhat stable since his doxing. It is really quite impressive.

Honestly no, TRS is medicore and kind of "the enemy you know"
I do have a sort of loyalty to them even though I don't trust them any more than David Duke or Richard Spencer.
They just do a better job on an entertainment level... until the past year or so, it has gotten pretty ugly.
There are other podcasts I listen to but none that I want to endorse or mention.

Honestly I am loyal to TRS mostly because of the fans/creators who haven't left. I feel bad for them, we all have stochholm syndrome.

Strategy: Don't post episode, instead have honest discussion about TRS radio addiction/abuse syndrome

I don't mind them for the most part. The Yang shit has been pissing me off though. Someone else called in and bitched about it, so my urge to rage has subsided.

how long have you been listening?
you know about how many listeners they've lost over the years?
the forums? the pool parties? the vetting?
its all bad news I hope you've avoided that stuff.

Wasn't it Richard Spencer who started the Yang stuff, that it was 'a discussion we need to have'? I get the idea Mike slavishly follows Spencer - eg in saying they /were through/ with Trump about the same time. I don't know in this case though, who praised Yang first.

> its all bad news
citation needed. If they've lost customers, it's because YouTube suddenly sprang 1,000 alternatives.

Strike and Mike is solid content - dense with pretty deep and esoteric stuff. They do have a tendency to talk over each other too much, and probably some don’t like the meandering, but I love that. I think Mike has gotten a lot more serious since the dozing, while Sven just wishes he had never been involved in hindsight, but has no choice. Also, I always liked the episodes where the third guy was Jayoh, because McNabb has never been my cup of tea.

I've only been listening since election day 2016. Wasn't much into the WN stuff before that, even with posting here since 2012.

No idea if it was Spencer. I don't really follow him. I do know, however, that Mike tried to justify his advocacy of Yang to me on twitter. It appeared as if he was a true believer, but last night's show he said he wasn't.

Shill your ecelebs somewhere else fag

is Sven a jew?
he really looks like one.
my kike detector goes crazy when i see his face.

>clown world
>clown world plus $1000
Pick one

lol SVEN is the one you think is Jewish?
Its Moikey obviously

this guy fucks

same, roughly speaking. that said I've seen enough of their shenanigans since 2016.

I do like Strike and Mike and honestly I only like TRS for the esoteric stuff. that 3000 year birthday of Judah thing? that is the Moikey I like..
Moikey needs to REPENT for being of the same tribe as THERNOVICH

>that's against the rules
Niggers not getting real jobs is against the rules.

i know mike is a kike.
but Sven absolutely looks like an israeli.

I like trs but I never get around to listening to the call in shows.

Someone post the episode pls

>t. Some fag who got forum banned a year ago and STILL isn’t over it

Upload paycucks

Bump

Attached: 1547417204620m.jpg (1024x738, 93K)

Bump

how does it feel to be in their club?

shit does he? wow my Jew-dar must be way off

how does he look like an Israeli?

>listening to ecelebs
disgusting

Attached: 1551411913333.jpg (692x630, 79K)

Cmon paycucks

Nuggets

Bump

>TFW the exact same schizo retards have been claiming every prominent figure on the right is CIA for more than two years now

I have to wonder if it's the angryfrog crowd who fell, hook line and sinker for retarded claims and estranged half the TRS contributor base at the time for a dead-end site, or if it's been an actual bad actor constantly shitting up TRS's PR because he has a personal vendetta/ideological conniption.

I wish you faggots would just move on with your lives. TRS has become an unselfish content powerhouse whose mark on this space of the internet has only been provably good, and it's time for you to just stop with the childish, paranoia-driven bullshit already.

Attached: 1451492599077.jpg (600x676, 116K)

Who is this? Is this Digger?

the only shittying up of their PR is the trail of bodies on the wake of TRS over the past four years.
it is amazing how information isn't perfect and there are asymmetries, thus you'll find many do not know first hand of the cult like mentality and questionable strategy at TRS over the past few years, and therefore they have to find for themselves that it is all about mediocrity and low expectations
they keep you busy with so much content and e-celebs your world view becomes darker and darker until you accept the new normal like the wojak you are

Someone who has held first-person conversations with most of the individuals who started angryfrog.

Attached: 1414560161777-1.jpg (379x600, 46K)

I dunno what angryfrog is. I don't normally shit on TRS maybe 2 days a month. so I'm not in all the threads... that said, I do enjoy it and I almost got a massive get earlier when I talked about mike enoch's comped sushi last night.
he bought sushi and was talking about it on mike and the mad wop
but he doesn't like raw fish its a kosher thing right?

>lizard tranny hasn't post it yet
SUFFERING

>the only shittying up of their PR is the trail of bodies on the wake of TRS over the past four years.
lolwhat? they've given enormous viewer boosts to a bunch of people within this wider community, and done so without creating drama. There is no trail of bodies, just retards who estranged themselves because a few dedicated jews on 4 and 8/pol/ that have spread huge misrepresentations, misrepresented context, and created a full-retard black PR campaign that genuine idiots bought into, along with content creators that barely have time to listen to every bit of content to know whether something said was true or not.
>says information isn't perfect
>launches extremely vague, unprovable claim
lmao
>they keep you busy with so much content and e-celebs your world view becomes darker and darker
I'm arguing with a brainlet, aren't i?

Attached: 1449615252814-1.jpg (1236x960, 248K)

>but he doesn't like raw fish its a kosher thing right?
the fuck are you even on about, dude?

Attached: 88gurl.jpg (640x472, 108K)