Michael Jackson was killed by the jews

Michael Jackson was killed by the jews.
His doctor that killed him was a Mason (freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com/2011/10/michael-jacksons-doctor-conrad-murrays.html?m=1)

The first person that ever sued Michael was a jew (en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_Chandler birth name Charmatz, which is a Jewish name)

They got his daughter in their jewish nasty mason illuminati claws
>Pic very related, current profile picture of Paris Jackson

Attached: Screenshot_WhatsApp_20190308-173009.jpg (924x924, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Tmrg813BY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700
m.youtube.com/watch?v=990mr1in0zg&t=219s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfmpQJ90AdA
youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nxH8Bc0cHok
youtube.com/watch?v=4LZo9ugJTWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His daughter drew pic related and Twittered it back in the day the most obvious symbolism you can think off.
> A jew star with a knife and eyes. You can't make this shit up

Inb4 phone poster ,kill yourself. Some people have jobs.

Attached: Screenshot_System_UI_20190308-173538.jpg (1080x1775, 494K)

Picture related is the mason doctor

Attached: Murrayfreemason2-198x300 (1).jpg (198x300, 19K)

Bump

Posting some redpills from Michael. Rest in peace.
He left us breadcrums behind to figure out what was going on.
(((THEY))) dont care about us

Thank you for the bump my good man

Attached: jackson.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Self bump

Attached: Michael-Jackson-is-a-hypocrite.jpg (1100x820, 615K)

of course he was and it's really easily verifiable. simply go back and dig up the amount that his 'last tour' was insured for. not only was it an insanely high amount but apparently someone decided they'd double dip as the entire show was pretty much done and they even filmed it in fucking 3d. So when Jackson died they not only recouped an insane insurance payout but they still sold the tour as the Michael Jackson 'this is it' tour on blu ray, dvd, 3d blu ray, etc

Like Disney and most of the military/corporate/non-profit world, yes MJ was owned by the Freemasons.

Now tell me, why did the Arabs love MJ so much?

It is interesting how many Jewish crypto names there are like Simpson or Chandler. Those anglos!

oh wow, good point about the double dipping.
much like WTC 9/11 they want DOUBLE CAKE or double payout

Probably but he fucked little boys too

>Posting some redpills from Michael. Rest in peace.
>He left us breadcrums behind to figure out what was going on.
>(((THEY))) dont care about us
pretty much agree but it's not just 'the jews' who always get blamed it's a conglomerate of groups tied together through satan worship. the music industry especially is fucking swamped with the gay mafia and satanist NWO occults. remember Jackson also was one of the first musicians who fought extremely hard to make sure that he controlled the rights and thus value to his music which had to enrage the parasites

Tfw he wanted to unveil the filthy kikes and wrap it all up. Remember the title anons "THIS is IT"
What about the arab thing user? Can you define please? I'm curious now.
If you think this you love jews faggot.
They destroyed him so they could kill him. Literally how can you be this fucking ignorant. You dont belong on this board you kike dick gobbling bongloid

Attached: michael-jackson-sony-sign.jpg (428x331, 29K)

bump

Nope. The people around him did, some of them.
Allegedly.
Like George Bush Sr and Stephen Speilberg.
Well actually those two allegedly like little girls more than little boys.
I think MJ took in and spoiled these kids with bad parents (anyone who lets them sleep over is a bad parent) but I don't believe any of the molestation stories.

Why? He was a castrato, castrated chemically and/or physically. I think it was chemical also all the abuse from his father. He was mentally/emotionally under-developed. I don't think sex was something he was capable of...

the stories about him masturbating and ejaculating are probably fake. these kids are clearly profit seeking while also ruining his name for eternity.

real freemason hours

Attached: 1552048920336.jpg (640x914, 223K)

1. the pedophilia accusations were fake in order to destroy his image so they could kill him easier
2. he wanted to expose the illuminati and he was very much against sony and the elites and thats why they killed him
3. in they dont care about us he says kike me and at the same time you hear a bzzzt like electricity (probably pointing to the electroshok therapy of mind control programs, and relating it to the jews)

the wealthy Arabs (not sure which countries... I think it was all of them. Saudis, Bahrain, maybe the others.
they loved MJ and funded him thru the 90s and most of all 2000s.
In fact it is all quite strange MJ even did this reunion tour or needed money
I think his billionaire arab fanboys were threatened and had to stop backing him, forcing him to do the tour so they could do this mega-ritual with the murder and profiteering

in this case I think the Arabs reluctantly betrayed MJ and probably even were the ones that warned him. MJ knew they were going to kill him as the rehearsals got more and more unrealistic.

but by then his wealthy arab backers were gone.. even from London.
the intelligence agencies would have been involved in that part.

Attached: 180405_Bush_feat.png (900x681, 655K)

Thank you for posting this. Keep the thread going. Pic related some more of the posts of Paris on Twitter
Exactly this user. Eventually he didnt need Sony Music anymore so they killed him

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20190308-175951.png (1080x1920, 835K)

some old MJ lore for you... on the set of Thriller he had three 10 minute meetings back to back, like how a king would hold court. they each arrived in a white limo. there was Liz Taylor, Jackie Kennedy, and Marlon Brando. I forget the order.
But basically MJ was the biggest thing (bigger in a way) than Elvis and (((they))) were doing some Satanic/Demonic magic using his image and his music.
MJ knew this and hated it, formed an alliance with the wealthy Arabs as well as other key people in Hollywood who knew what really happened beneath all the face painting...
Marlon Brando
Liz Taylor
Jackie Kennedy
say what you will about them getting fucked by Jews over the years but they're all woke and all powerful and all persona non-grata in Hollywood in various ways

Look into MJ's connections to the military industrial complex, also DISNEY

Doc didnt kill him, he’s just in on the con to coverup his feigned death. Jackson purchased a second life to escape an inevitable life of imprisonment for his pedophilia - he is still active under the alias of Dave Dave - he appeared on Larry King’s show to offer dialogue during the funeral procession which was, of course, his mutual blackmail agreement with the regime to continue his depravity. Exposure of such would not only bring down ‘Michael’ ; but it would also bring down the system. He seems like a particularly evil actor on the grand stage. He has effectively bartered his continuated inclination for pedophilia against the system of order that binds billions of people together

he sued Sony music and won in 2002.... he was probably being appealed but he won majority share of the company due to the immense value of his catalog.
this was in addition to having already owned the Beatles catalog

he sued Sony Music London (rothschilds maybe?) and won... Anglo-Zionists do not forgive they do not forget

where do you think Anonymous and the Guy Fawkes mask came from? the story may be about a catholic but its freemasons to perpetuate that shit.

anywhere you see black and white colors only especially a checkboard, that is a freemason symbol

now instead of the king of pop, or madonna, or lady gaga... we have poppy

the time of "the great work" is upon us

youtube.com/watch?v=q9Tmrg813BY

Imagine worshipping a nigger pedo who made degenerate music for fags. Kys.
Nigga he literally admitted to sleeping with little boys. Then he bought off the parents of the victims out of court. The little boys could even identify wacko's cock because it had a mole on it. When cops searched his neverland ranch after he died they found all sorts of sick kinky pedo shit.

I want to second this theory. I had actually forgot it until just now. It is possible they allowed him to fake his death, but part of that deal was to continue to assassinate his character, and profit while doing it, long after his death

This is all about the normalization of pedophilia. MJ was a pedophile? the king of pop? the Disney star children were all molested?
think about that this does to the idea of norms as people try to emulate hollywood. this is bad news anons, much of the damage is already done but each generation gets worse

I think this is all for show. Bread and Circuses.
I don't know what MJ was really into probably you're right he was a sick nigga.
But I don't believe what they found was the real him, I think this is all for the illusion, for the masses.

Im not sure what is going on - looks like there is a push to exhume his corpse ongoing. The cover is to dna test for these new allegations ; but in reality, somebody is apparently aware of the MJ con and is applying pressure to expose it, and thus exposing the system of blackmail - its a really dark and bleak situation

Attached: 1551955263395.png (977x979, 1.57M)

Holy shit i never knew any of these, the arab stuff and all.
Thank you for posting stuff, please keep it up with the thread.
Excuse my all messages,I'm on a phone after all. Ome thing is for sure, kikewood is really fucked up. And i cant believe there are actually retards on this planet stupid enough like this cunt that gobble the Jewish theory.

user, the thing with Masonery in the pop culture media is bigger than ever before, they have never been so goddamn blatant and hiding in our face before. Poppy is like the twitch virgins dream its funny and interesting to see what they did to her. Thanks for the video anyway.

Attached: Screenshot_Nova_Launcher_20190308-181623.jpg (1080x955, 299K)

In other words ; the dna isnt to test that michael committed these crimes ; the test is to confirm that the corpse is or isn’t actually michael

Paris Jackson's mother Debbie Rowe is jewish. MJ's kids are all jews.

I think MJ witnessed stuff that was bad but I don' think he ever wanted a part in any of it

of course that is part of their gene-stealing ways (the only race to mix, they don't practice endogamy like every other ethnic group in the world, except in times of warfare and war brides)
it is also part of the freemason/fallen angel humiliation./debasement thing

Robson and Safechuks cases were dismissed based on the statute of limitations, a technicality, not based on the merits of their claim.

his music was fucking degenerate mediocre trash and the guy was a child raping freak
im so glad i had a badass cousin who kept me away from all the pop shit and fed me gothenburg metal

Robson and Safechuks are liars anyway you slice it

Yes the thing about Masonry/Illuminati is all coming out in the open, first slowly with Robert Anton Wilson and then Bill Cooper then Alex Jones and David Icke....
I'm going to admit I really like Poppy because I think she puts on a really good act and it must be hard.
I think she does a good job of representing evil and unlike Madonna or Lady Gaga she isn't jewish and also she is red-pilling and wdaking people up because of exactly how evil and satanic her character is

>the guy was a child raping freak
proof? like actual proof and not a biased doc by (((HBO)))

Attached: Bent as Uri Gellars Cutlery Drawer.jpg (500x331, 44K)

Attached: MJ Uri 2.jpg (596x390, 34K)

Attached: MJ Kabaaluh.jpg (736x944, 188K)

Attached: MJ Satan.jpg (320x312, 26K)

t.jew

Attached: MJ - FINAL FORM.jpg (400x488, 49K)

heres the thing dude hes been dead for like a decade. you can watch any interview of him and if you dont get the freak vibe theres something wrong with you

Anybody have info on pic rel? I've heard news stories that the family was thinking about contesting the suicide verdict a while ago... What do we know about Prince's doc?

Attached: PRINCE.jpg (585x390, 56K)

Good goy. Some shekels were added to your account ;)

I'd assumed it was because of

(((They))) Don't Really Care About Us

How come no one is talking about the Macaulay/Seth green/Paris/Kappy connection?

I dont know user. What info do you have? I always liked Culkin. Still do. But i found some stuff and it seems weird to me. Pic very related. I know he is/was Paris' godfather. Weird related to your godfather right?

Attached: 39494045_276867849594334_1352081955620913152_n.jpg (1080x1350, 180K)

Wacko Jacko has sucked more underage Jewish dick than a circumcizer doing overtime

Attached: MJ - If Only You Knew How Bad Things Really Are.jpg (1200x800, 200K)

You can't trust Kappy
So MacCauley has a red Kabbalah string too... isn't Jackos daughter is into all that pedo witchcraft stuff as well?

Attached: Kappy.jpg (640x1136, 91K)

Prince was not a suicide, he was killed by a Chinese research chemical
Codename of the drug is Pink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700

yup that is part of "The Great Work" all people (all bloodlines, all souls) will be corrupted with sin and focus on only the material

Dude Kappy was clearly trolling. Media matters ran massive smear campaigns on him and the voodoo doughnuts whistleblower. Kappy has said himself that it was a great way to dispel all of the propaganda published about him. They made him out to be an unhinged lunatic. The only people pushing that Kappy is a David Brock operative are idiots like An Open Secret who ALSO attacked Kappy and the voodoo doughnuts whistleblower.

That art in the background was made by Kappy. Clearly there is a lot to this story but Kappy has been basically banned from the internet.

I actually trust Kappy which is strange for me because mostly I would not.

so lets get this straight... MJ was bad and Kappy is bad? Who is good? Jesus Campos?

If you go to kappys Instagram that piece of art is one of his pictures

ask me what you want to know about Prince.
I actually know more about Prince's death than MJ's heh

This guy is the voodoo doughnuts whistleblower
m.youtube.com/watch?v=990mr1in0zg&t=219s

No specific questions really, I always just thought the whole thing was sketchy af after I saw his deleted fb post. Admins literally went in and deleted his caption. Aside from that, I heard he even said some cryptic shit to his audience at his last concert.

Idk, might just be celebrity gossip bullshit, but his death was super fishy. I know the guy was a Jehovah's witness which is literally Mel Gibson tier in the eyes of a lot of people. Idk, just curious if there are any crazy theories out there.

Vegan Mikey is an outlaw wife beater and possibly a child abuser himself
most of the youtube celebs that popped up around pizzagate are themselves SKETCHY AS FUCK

also same with the vegas or 9/11 truth communities... some of those people have direct connections to the agencies who worked to cover up what happened

Cool schizophrenia, bro. MJ hadn't been relevant in a long time at the time of his death.

Derine schizofrenia?

Define*

No he’s not. All that shit came from Gabe Hoffman and an open secret. I can’t believe pol hasn’t done a big dig on that guy. It’s all fake news with that guy. They claimed that Kappy retracted his claims against Seth a Green as well, which is fake news as well.

or just electronic warfare and magic in general

the stuff on Vegan Mikey came from Johnny Supertramp one of the only youtubers who constantly mentions the freemasons
Portland Oregon is big into masonry and witchcraft and satanism
voodoo donuts is some kind of government sting operation
aka comet ping pong 2.0

You're right to not trust Gabe Hoffman or An Open Secret... limited hangout.
Kappy I actually trust now, as I said earlier
but uh Vegan Mikey and that Mike Boss guy, Random Rants of Ryan, Honeybee, Mercedes Carerra... almost all the big celebs associated with pizzagate have gotten in trouble.

it seems Titus Frost is one of the few to be not a child molester, hah. he might be a shill for Iran but like Johnny Supertramp he is the only one naming Freemasons and Zionism and Agenda 2030, stuff like that.

Pizzagate is real. Voodoo doughnuts connects directly to Comet through Scott Cummings, father of caris James. Anyone who bashes Kappy or Vegan Mikey is trying to hide pizzagate truths.

John supertramp made smear videos about Kappy, vegan Mikey and others. Why would he spend so much energy smearing whistleblowers? There are literally thousands of you tubers who talk about masons, btw.

...and yet, his daughter shills harder than Alex Jones.

I think she is heavily controlled. Think about it, Kappy comes out against Seth green and his wife, then days later TMZ is running hit pieces on Kappy. After MJ dies she didnt have anyone to protect her and set her straight, then the real pedo rings come in and control her. I’m sure the Hollywood Jews would take a lot of pride in that. Killing off Michael then corrupting his daughter.

Okay I'll try to keep an open mind.
Sometimes Johnny Suertramp has been right

*hot pieces related to Paris

can you tell me what kind of stuff she says/does? I know almost nothing about her.

Paris is legit so fucking gorgeous. Total fucking babe, urghh, makes my head spin.

Attached: paris.jpg (706x395, 32K)

who do you work for?
what does Jordan Peterson sound like Doctor Evil from Austin Powers?
WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?!?!?!

Her eyes look psychopathic, but that just adds to the attraction.

Can't tell you that, senpai. It's more than my life is worth.

I'm here to tell you how insanely beautiful her eyes are.

What I can tell you is that there is pedophilia happening. Starts with a H and ends in wood.

Attached: paris 2.jpg (713x1024, 152K)

Okay this is huge! I just went to Johnny Supertramps YouTube and he deleted EVERY VIDEO he made about Kappy and vegan Mikey. He was pumping out hit pieces on those guys every day last summer! I managed to find a mirror of one of them, I’ll post at the bottom. Why would he take them all down? It looks like a lot of people conspired to slam Kappy and vegan Mikey. It looks like a classic smear operation. BUT WHY DELETE IT?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfmpQJ90AdA

youtube.com/watch?v=9yTTEwBLfUQ

Attached: hollywood.jpg (2560x1920, 2.75M)

>FATAL around the pentacle (transit of venus)
>eye of providence on star of radahn points
>never let go
she knows exactly what happened and is pissed.
t. occultist

Uri was legit (stargate, CIA.gov/readingroom)

in 2016 sean lennon who was a close "special boy friend" of mj for many years published this song and video.

youtube.com/watch?v=nxH8Bc0cHok

a creepy as fuck mj lookalike seduces a scared monkey with bananas, candy, milk and sandwiches. later in the video creepy mj and the monkey ( who represents lennon himself as he stated in an interview ) sit together in a bathtub.

some of the lyrics:
We didn't understand
Dancing with Peter Pan
What would be the result when we
Turned into young adults

the whole video is a short version of pedophile grooming. the lyrics describe a grown victim trying to make sense of this experience. how damaging it is.

gif related

mj sprinkling milk on his face / mouth, trying to seduce the monkey ( kid ).

Attached: milkaccident.gif (640x280, 2.17M)

so ask yourself this question. if mj was the jesus like innocent person. why does one of his closest and most famous boy friends portray his experience his experience with mj in that way? its like a nightmare!

Holy shit... sauce on MJ winning majority share of the company? No wonder they were barragging him with negative stories and constant accusations to get his lawyer fees up. They were squeezing him to give up that catalogue and he never did.

Attached: Vitiligo Michael.jpg (978x1285, 275K)

Why? He is just a degenerate.
What could possibly so compromising to the jews or the masons?

>where do you think Anonymous and the Guy Fawkes mask came from?
the film V for vendetta?

This thread was made by some obsessed wacko fan who can't get over the fact his idol was a nigger pedo

Op here.
Thanks for posting this user.

And thank you everyone for posting and keeping this thread Alive

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-08 at 19.32.05.png (3256x1832, 3.7M)

monkey ( kid ) in bed. mj holding a bottle shooting a white liquid right into his mouth just like the finishing shot in a pornographic movie.
what could this symbolism possibly mean?

mhhhh

*crickets*

Bro thats Noel Fielding. His whole life is weird shit. He's Old Greg.

i dont care what the name of the actor is. the character is CLEARLY Michael Jackson!

poppy more like poopy, bitch looks like she smells like diapers and looks like she doesn't know how to wipe, who the fuck is this ugly jew bitch?

The point is, you're reading really deep into a weird video of an actor who is notorious for doing shit like this.youtube.com/watch?v=4LZo9ugJTWQ

Good luck keeping the thread alive with all these trolls present... really do feel bad for his kids, though.

That girl has the blood of Elvis and Michael running through her veigns... and the media has made her out to be a "psycho with daddy issues" ...

Thanks for making my point.

could you pls watch the whole video. sean lennon even said it is about his experience with mj.

in this scene mj is grapping his crouch. monkey ( kid ) looks confused.

Attached: monkey.gif (480x307, 3.69M)