Redpill me on universal basic income

Redpill me on universal basic income.

I thought giving free shit to everyone was essentially bad.

Attached: 1530990603227.jpg (640x404, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3FuTzZvhI
yang2020.com/what-is-ubi/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amazon pays 0% taxes. Niggers and israle already get trillions in handouts. UBI does not cause inflation because no money is being printed to finance it. Prices will only rise due to price gouging kikes. UBI at its core is a pro white policy thats proven to work in places like Alaska.

Jews gave free shit to the boomers look at us now

UBI is only possible if the Rich and their companies are taxed at a high rate, which will never happen because the American Government is lobbied to shit by companies like Amazon and Apple.

it is bad when its taken from other people and considered "free"

but robots arent people, and all their labor IS free for us, so why not eat what they produce? but we'll need some limits on breeding to make sure tyrone isn't pumping out 50 kids and maxing out the output from the robots

tie breeding to education/skill/talent, 1-2 child policy for lowly educated, limit is lifted for higher education

and have competing UBI sectors or rules, so we dont end up with one evil UBI system that controls everything, runs all the robots and can deny payments for using the wrong pronoun

open source everything

Attached: cnbc.png (756x785, 803K)

>UBI at its core is a pro white policy
Stop pulling bullshit out of your ass you retard. UBI is a welfare policy and it affects everyone,so you'll get some gibs and your local nigger will too. If you think that only whites will get gibs from UBI then you're delusional

please stop using reddit spacing

UBI will end up taxing those responsible to bulk of jobs that are created. Profit margins get cut, economy growth stagnates and drops, and prices rise. Meaning, UBI will fuck your economy hard.

Gibs only work for rychpipo.

criminals will invest in more crime and lazy people still wont go to work.

(((NEW study)))

These are my thoughts exactly, but here you have all these drooling retards defending free gibs.

>UBI does not cause inflation because no money is being printed to finance it
I'm pretty sure they're gonna print like mad when the next crisis hits and they'll disguise it as UBI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ck3FuTzZvhI

except this way, the public get stimulus payments, not just the banks, it'll have some good and bad effects

What if pence is the time traveler... he’s sort of stiff. Like a robot from the future.

if there weren't robots doing work, that would happen

I'm fairly certain pol's support of UBI stems 50% from discord tranny shitposting and 50% from pure accelerationism

Attached: 1546351003168.jpg (500x500, 54K)

That has not worked in alaska you are funny as fuck. We have to people to live in alaska becasue no one wants to live there under there own fruition. The fuck you mean?

his meaning is that there were no negative effects caused by the implementation of UBI in Alaska

All Im saying is we the taxpayers pay for alaska because no one wants to live there not even canadians. Only people that ever wanted alaska was the ussr which has what to do with ubi? Please riddle me that.

>amazon pays 0% taxes
I wish this brainlet meme would fucking die. How fucking ignorant of tax law do you have to be to believe they pay 0 taxes? YOU CANNOT OFFSET PAYROLL TAX. They offset income tax through various means. They paid Washington State alone ~$250million in taxes last year.

Attached: r441.jpg (500x354, 98K)

Also there are plenty of negatives there. We do not get something for nothing. That has never worked even in a perfect communist scenario. What are you smoking?

YANG GANG 2020

$1000 fat anime tits for all

Attached: 1547839459109.jpg (1440x900, 376K)

>UBI does not cause inflation because no money is being printed to finance it.

That doesn't mean there won't be money printed because of it you tard.

Thats the most bleppit tier post ive seen

We already do, why not extend it to everyone instead of only the lazy?

>they paid
You mean the goy cattle they employ who paid the payroll taxes? Oh no no the tax free exemption is only for the chosen ones like bezos who makes billions off of his stock holdings because amazon has no tax expense. Fucking pathetic kike shill you are.

Jesus Christ you don't even know what a payroll tax is. THE COMPANY PAYS THE PAYROLL TAX BASED ON IT'S EMPLOYEE PAYROLL. The employees don't pay payroll tax you absolute fucking moron.

Inflation will be zero to nominal at best. Even with 10% inflation (which wont happen bc the money supply is not increasing and price gouging wont work) the american consumer still wins bigtime because 1k a month would be like a 50% raise for most people.

DO you feel that?

Attached: super beast.jpg (480x360, 16K)

the time is fast approaching when the economic output of a single human being will be permanently and irrevocably made obsolete by the output of automation. better to jump out ahead of a problem like that rather than be caught unawares. within the next century, humans are going to need to find alternate sources of meaning and identity in their lives rather than traditional occupations which will soon become irrelevant for a majority of the species.

Attached: 1552029160137.png (660x533, 145K)

Oh no, its retarded :(

Common misconception, but the truth is that employees effectively pay almost all of the entire payroll tax instead of splitting the burden with employers. Lol.

yang2020.com/what-is-ubi/
yang's website shows exactly how it's paid for, there's no increase to the money supply involved

UBI’s basically welfare for walmart. money’s a tool, and some people are better at wielding said tool. people that understand money will accumulate the poors’ wealth just like they do today. main difference is the money will be less valuable.

The only payroll tax employees pay in the US is social security withholding. If you honestly believe Amazon pays $0 in taxes, I cannot help you, because you have absolutely no understanding of tax law and are at best functionally retarded.

Despite what spastics like say, from a macroeconomic perspective the UBI may very well have a severe impact.

Inflation being one of the major effects.
And it's pretty easy to explain too.

In theory there should be a balance between
Money Amount * Transaction Velocity
and
Price Level * GDP (or any aggregation index of transactions)

If one side of this formula gets out of balance, the gap is made up by "inflation".
Now use your brain a bit:

You give a thousand bucks to some poorfag and a thousand bucks to a middle class guy.
Obviously the earlier will spend the cash to cover his bills. That's a very fast transaction velocity. That's good, because from the cash he spends, you wanna tax the shit outta, so you can give the faggot another thousand bucks next month. You may already see where this is going, but I'll spell it out.

If someone holds his cash back the formula crashes. Coming back to our middle class guy you can almost certainly assume that dude will have a savings rate on the money. A thousand bucks is a good wad, but not enough to change your lifestyle drastically. So that guy will probably put quite a bit on the side.
And that is bad. Cause that money is essentially lost on the sort tirm. You can't tax that shit and you wont get it back. And that adds up.

Attached: 1393352143900.jpg (324x299, 22K)

Universal Basic Income will slowly but surely drain out the money from the system.

I think Finland tried to do it but said it didn't work or something like that?

Wouldn’t it be easier to charge x percentage of vat tax on a product that is produced by a company where the percentage is based off how much of the company is automated? So if 50% of the production of the product or the service is done by automation then the company would be charged a 25% vat tax on each product.

Thats just a straight up lie. If you ever had a job and paid taxes and gotten a paystub you would know that to be 100% false.

Here is a redpill.
There is a similar thing going on in Hungary. The state is giving 30000 $ to young couples who will raise three kids. This made house prices skyrocket, the houses near Budapest at least doubled in their prices in the last 5 years. UBI will make the same thing but at every aspect of the market. It's one of the worst ideas.

>if you ever had a job and paid taxes and gotten a paystub
HURRRRRR

Attached: 50425944_10217869245659473_1505478821426495488_o.jpg (2665x817, 193K)

So then you file a tax return every year right? How much of that monies do you get back?

Oh hey, everyone gets $1000 a month as UBI?
>Rent immediately rises by exactly $1000 a month

Wow, that's pretty based and redpilled, they should do it for a short time so the pop booms and then help them get jobs that pay it back.

Sorta a good thing for the Americans that the middle class is collapsing feet first, while the 1-10%'ers are gaining more and more, you'll eventually have to spend that 1k every month just to live.

That money is sitting as jeff bezos net worth in the form of stock you idiot. Whether a middle class american saves or it sits in jeff bezos stock valuation it makes no fucking difference you absolute mongoloid.

The market works in mystierous ways. OH NOOO MY NEETS BUCKS

>he state is giving 30000 $ to young couples who will raise three kids.
But this is based.

Only an idiot would think collapsing the middle class is a good thing, soon there won't be rich people or the middle class, it will all just be poor people and the type the global government would call useless eaters.

What's left of the "alt-right" wants to have an Asian give them free money so they can later lose it for being racist or having white skin or whatever else the government decides.

>take 1000 dollars from A and give to B
>We just created 1000 dollars! Magic!

We tried it and it really functioned like our current clusterfuck of a system so no problems there, but if I recall correctly the reason they didn't like it was because they didn't see people on it getting employed.
Now how did the employment prospect of people on UBI differ from people living on social security, who the fuck knows. I don't think they reported it, nor did they even set the test up properly for evaluating that aspect.

What I think happened was that it worked just fine, but since our SOTE renewal among with the current government turned out to be a massive fucking failure, the gov just threw it's hands up and said "fuck it" and discarded it among with the SOTE.
I have a feeling a new government is going to revisit it at a later date, because our current system is broken as fuck and absolutely has to be streamlined.

By the time it's all said and done, ONLY niggers will get it, because "it will cost too much to give it to whites, and they don't need it anyway."

Lol the virgin gibs retard BTFO by Chad wage master.

Yeah but here is the thing: The money in jeff beszos stock portfolio is invested in companies that work with it you completely stupid nigger!

>hurrrr stock investments are the same as a savings account

Never write anything about economic topics again you dumb shit! And most of all dont go vote you cretin.

Dude you are like 10-20+ years too early. Our robots/AI are absolute shit right. Yes one day the robots will do our bidding but not anytime soon. Also before I forget, FAGGOT!

the alaska "ubi" is a payment for full time residents and comes from oil/natural resource "royalties", not taxes

Attached: 1551472510547.jpg (960x720, 41K)

Inflation would be bad, Yang's not going to increase the money supply like Bush and Obama bailing out the failed auto comapanies and giving banks your purchasing power.

>All Im saying is we the taxpayers pay for alaska

Alaskan UBI isn't paid with tax payer money, idiot

I am voting Yang and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Attached: 1551891280210.jpg (747x960, 141K)

Its invested in companies that reap the rewards of AI and automation. Companies that fuck over workers so that bezos can be worth 150billion and pay 0% in taxes.

Imagine actually defending a kike who pays zero taxes so he can be worth 150billion. fucking sad desu.

You forgot your memeflag/proxy you fucking kike.

>pro white policy
You're like a HS math teacher who tries to be relevant and cool by giving word problems about skateboarding. Go back to discord.

It's kinda a weird creature that you get when a few select lolbertarian ideas and generous-welfare-state hopes are crudely stitched together.

The basic expectation is that you can "just get rid of the government middlemen lol" and switch out various government benefits for direct cash payments that everybody gets to collect, since "everybody can just decide for themselves, the marketplace will sort it out."

The basic reality is that the people at the bottom of society who actually need said benefits by and large need them because they're ignorant and/or uneducated, and have no goddamn idea what to do with money.

So, basically, the people who need UBI don't benefit from it, and the people who benefit from it don't actually need it. It's a massive miscalculation driven by delusions about how the have-nots of society are just unlucky, and by and large aren't actually different from anybody else in any important ways. It will backfire disastrously and hilariously if implemented...and I almost hope that it actually is.

If we simply exterminate the bottom 10% in wealth and IQ we wouldn't have this problem.

Provide any argument against UBI and I will give you a rebuttal.

I'd be ok with this if they simply weren't allowed to reproduce.

>I thought giving free shit to everyone was essentially bad.

Not if they are doing what you want in exchange. Which apparently is nothing more than voting for the candidate in question. It's all tit for tat. There's no free anything. Even the air demands a molecular exchange to provide for us.

Robot labor is not free. You people have no understanding of industry or economics. You need people to repair robots still and maintain

Theft is immoral even if you vote for it.

UBI trains you, like welfare, to be dependent on the government instead of exposing you to market forces that train you to use your head to be at entrepreneurial.

I want the economy to crash, so yeah. Party in the short term, economy collapses and people become insta-redpilled (back to nature, struggle) in the long term.

thats why you dont pay people 1k a month until robots can produce 1k for everyone, it should be tied to the work robots do

or give UBI to STEM degrees so they can build the robots, STEM degrees are the only useful degrees and they should not be wasting their lives working menial jobs because companies are hiring slave coders from 3rd world countries
of all degrees, STEM people would actually not turn into lazy degenerates if given UBI

If we abolished usury, income tax and property tax UBI wouldn't even be a consideration. You're also now held at the mercy of the government even more than before. Most people are going to spend it on stupid bullshit like new sneakers, an unnecessary car loan, season tickets and drugs instead of using it to make more money, thus the rich will get their money back tenfold, the middle class dies and everyone now simply exist to be purged by the government.

blacks already get gibs but now whites will get them too

Would take too long to really take effect. They'll still consume resources and be a public nuisance similar to how faggots are another genetic dead end that only exists to consume finite resources and be a public nuisance.

The real theft is nigger welfare and entitlements.
The real the theft is the billions we send to israel.
The REAL theft is how bezos and people like him are worth 150billion.

Why are these "real theft" but not UBI?

I wish we vould get rid of entitlements and gibs too but it wont happen. I woyld argue that UBI will be used to start white families, business, and pay off debt. UBI is the only way to give whites an equitable financial standing in our current rigged economy where ultra rich kikes pay 0% in taxes.

UBI is the wrong term or phrase to use for that example is what Im getting at. You are very correct that is where that money comes from in non-direct way.
Why are people paid to live in alaska then? Then where does the money come from? Also am I right in saying that you as a canadian citizen dont want to live
there?

>Provide any argument against UBI and I will give you a rebuttal.
>Theft is immoral even if you vote for it.
>The real theft is nigger welfare and entitlements.
>The real the theft is the billions we send to israel.
>The REAL theft is how bezos and people like him are worth 150billion.
Nice red herrings you've got there. How many times do I have to blow you the fuck out in this thread?

After the elites has looted the wealth of the middle class those families have no money to spend to sustain the economy. So they came up with universal basic income hoping people will spend enough to keep the economy going. It also allows the central bankers to keep printing funny money

Because handouts worked so well bringing blacks to an equitable financial standing?

Current system: niggers get $1000
UBI: everyone gets $1000

The big question is if we have all these free shit for everyone machines, why settle for just "basic" income when we can just give everyone infinite free shit? Why do you collectivists set the bar so fucking low?

Attached: proletariat 7.png (500x500, 474K)

Why don't we genocide everyone but the top 10%? Too afraid you won't make the cut?

why these crackas be earning too much money
shieeet finna vote $1,000 each
mmmmmhhmmm 'cracks and licks lips'

So basically star trek

Nope. The gibs niggers get is money thrown down the toilet. I want money for white families and white businesses.

on a real note fuck hand outs
my brother has a life threatening disease and gets disability and ebt
he actually needed it for 3 years but he received a transplant and now just plays video games all day and is getting fat doing nothing
his mentality is not to work and get out of that, he thinks he can just milk taxes for 10-15 years and then either die or get back on the list for another transplant
he doesn't even take care of himself it's fucking retarded and I'm done arguing with him over his horrible mental state

if there were no benefits he might have incentive to take care of himself and get moving

>asking for an argument is a red herring

Attached: brainstem.png (478x523, 14K)

Could you elaborate on how whites would spend the money more wisely?

Trust me if we could get rid of welfare and entitlements i would be all for it, but it wontfucking happen. Wake the fuck up.

Money doesn't have an absolute value, if people hear free money is given out prices are gonna go up.

The bottom response to MY asking for an argument are the red herrings. Jesus is everyone on this board fucking retarded?

Starting families, businesses, investing in the economy, and paying off debt. Niggers dont know how to invest.

I think even white need mentors to build businesses

I grow weary agruing with thse tardmuffins. They do not seem to realize that something does not come from nothing. Let alone no one works for free. I dont know where they get off having missed such a crucial tidbit of information.
> I'd love to show up at the auto service shop and get free oil change and new tires or even get my fuel for nothing.

>believing news organizations only when it's something you want

You fucking niggers disgust me. Never trust the news.