Jacked British Pakis confront your hero Tommy Robinson

youtube.com/watch?v=kwxSNeD7tbI

lol @ this low T Anglo cuck falling over and turning red when confronted by big brolic Paki thugs who get their swag and style from the black jamaicans they deal drugs with.

Reminder blacks in the UK are converting to Islam en masse in the prisons and they see Christianity as the white man's religion. Since atheism is off the table it means more and more blacks are coming to the deen of al-Islam.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/roadside2islam
youtube.com/watch?v=fG3dfwEkGos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is 5 years old

>Reminder blacks in the UK are converting to Islam en masse

No they're not blacks hate Pakis. Africans might do. But black lads can't stand them.

>jacked
just becase they got bigger tits than your mum doesnt make them jacked

Kikes are inherently cowardly. Look at Tommeh trip over his own feet when only a little pressure is put on him.

Am I supposed to be interested in the confrontations between muslims and kikes???

Based Muslims btfoing Zionist shill

Attached: tommy-robinson-mossad.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

Pathetic distortion of the truth. Blacks in the inner cities who are of Caribbean and Jamaican descent are converting to Islam all the time. Half of the UK rappers are Muslim. They might not get along with all Pakis specifically but Pakis being Muslim doesn't put them off Islam. Blacks are smart enough to realize that Islam is more than simply Pakistan.

Also, in many areas blacks work with pakis in the drugs business.

muslims were invented by Rome

"we're in a white man's world right now"

Brother, you're in the fucking UK. I wouldn't even let my wife's son go there.

Holy fucking based

Gobshite monkey. Who the fuck are you to tell me? You make a lot of claims but don't seem to have any proof other than your lies.

It's fucking truth.

You live in America and trying to tell me what goes on in inner city UK? Lmao. How the fuck would you know what goes on with inner city drug dealers and prison here when you live across the pond?

Tommy is really gonna enjoy prison. He'll get to take Muslim rape gangs head on

Yah, typical low IQ paki. "we're in a white man's world", IE: I was never able to achieve success because of my inferior genetic intelligence and must blame in on the superior people. Maybe attacking people has something to do with it...

Jews can't fight, I won't be surprised is Robinson gets his ass handed to him on a platter.

>He'll get to take Muslim rape gangs head on

Attached: 1547444251662.gif (320x240, 1.68M)

Satanic verses controversy

Either

a. Muhammed was perfect man inspired by Allah

Or

b. Muhammed was fallible and had to be corrected by the Angel Gabriel

Watch the muslims break the law of non-contradiction!!!

Attached: Satanic Verses.png (1375x488, 122K)

"Jacked"

Manlet cope

Biggest UK rappers- Krept and Konan - Muslim

Biggest UK black actor - Idris Alba - Muslim

All the biggest British youtube black grime rappers - Muslim

All the black gang mediators/mentors/speakers - Muslim

Want any more examples?

Manlet

he needs permission from his jewish overlords to say ANYTHING

How would I know? Because I'm English you dumb cunt. Drop the meme flag before you chat shit.

>posting in a bait thread

Whoa ..

All africans you fucking raghead monkey. KYS.

What makes you think i'm a manlet cuz i said they were jacked? Hahahaha. Just curious why you would assume i am a manlet based off of that. I don't get it

Is it not?

don't blacks dislike muslims?

I knew a muslim woman she said blacks would spit on her when they could get away with it.

Bruv I had no idea .. this is crazy innit ... black white unit unite and fight innit

Don't know about all that son. But black lads don't mob with pakis in my end. No one does.

European Paganism might help defend culture, maybe. Unless they just drink cum all day.

No they aren't all African you dumb wannabe anglo cuck. You live in America trying to act like you know what goes on in Neasden, Harlesden, Stonebridge, Mosside, longsight, cheetham hill, Luton, Birmingham and places like this. There are black Muslim converts EVERYWHERE in all the gangs, in all the jails, in all the barber shops.

You Pagan atheist nonce. Neck yaself.

Based

Thought this robinson guy was supposed to be some sort of trained fighter. lol. What a pussy.

UK's last little whimpers before the final end.

S

Never heard of any of those hood rats why should the average brit care?

>unironically giving him (you)s

Mosside? Are you fucking mad? Cheetham hill? Are you having a laugh. Drop the flag larper. Show us who you are? London maybe one thing because them lot live on another planet. Manchester is a strict NO. Drop the flag numpty and show us.

No. Some of them dislike Pakis and Bangladeshis or whatever but they realize that Islam is more than Pakistanis. They get into it usually through Malcolm X and the NOI (which is obviously not true Islam) then they educate themselves in jail on real Islam.

Here's an entire youtube channel with thousands of black converts on the comments and videos saying Islam is the only true religion

youtube.com/user/roadside2islam

>unironically giving OP (you)s in a thread he made specifically to bait you

>posting in a bait threat

Here. You faggot cuck. You are not a Muslim and you know nothing about what happens in UK gang culture. And yes, in those areas of Manchester there are black men in the jails of Jamaican heritage who are now pious Muslims. I know some of them.

One of the fucking 7/7 supposed bombers was a black Jamaican convert you moron.

t. Angry Jew Boi

Attached: 1510330893184.png (376x309, 127K)

robinson is a jew shill

Only knobheads and twats convert to shitlam. It's because the want to be american is all. Drop the meme flag and show us who you are.

OP's a mega-faggot, bait thread
SAGE

If you believe this it's already too late for you and you'll never see the world as it is. You're a useful idiot if you unironically spout this.

I just dropped the flag you idiot. HERE. I'm Muslim and live in the inner city of the UK and i know all the drug dealers. You live in rural America. Who knows more? You or me?

They want to beat the shit out of that Zionist traitor useful idiot that's fine by me

>Blacks in the inner cities who are of Caribbean and Jamaican descent are converting to Islam all the time.
Does this not give you an idea of how retarded your cult is? Silly brown Jew.

2 fucking right I'm not muslim, and I know more than enough. Black lads in Manchester war with pakis. Daily. Absolutely loathe the fuckers. Just because some knob coverts to shitlam that's definitely far from average.

>unironically trying to have a discussion with someone who made a bait thread just for the (you)s

>posting in a bait threat

>9 posts by this ID
wew lad

>You live in inner city UK and know all the drug dealers.

I dunno why son. But I'm just not convinced.

>baiting in a thread post

i'm interested enough to learn from anyone.

ok thanks

Now you've brought it up: why are all Pakis such scrawny, rat-like weasels? I've never seen a Paki with any sort of masculine form. Why are you such low T beta fags?

Prison is a place where a lot of bad people share bad ideas.

Those African niggers are already muslim and don't 'convert'. Fucking joke. It's only filthy low class white cucks who convert.

Shut up nigger

All the Pakis in my gym are massive, because again they associate and train with blacks and some of the huge roided whites too.

I'm not a Paki myself but one problem i have with the Pakis is they never put the fucking weights away, every single time they will leave piles of weights all over the gym floor and loaded on the machines.

Maybe the Pakis you see are untrained i dunno

Jessica Alba. He isn't even muslim you lying nerd.

Blacks and whites in the GHETTO AREAS convert every single day. I work in mentoring yand almost every black man i see talks to me about Islam and asks questions about it and then i find out they took their shahada years back. These are not off the boat Africans, they are black British young guys and youths.

Imagine being this much a smelly virgin inbred loser.

You seem to be upset that blacks (and whites) in the ghettos and in the jails are coming to the only true religion of the One God, the deen of al-Islam. Keep crying you Pagan demon. Go worship your Odin.

How come it’s really to get your Hijabi women to strip and fuck on the DL?

Really easy*

> I'm Muslim and live in the inner city of the UK and i know all the drug dealers.

Congratulations on your achievement of being more than one kind of garbage?

Attached: HABEEBIT.jpg (512x407, 58K)

Literally every single Paki I've ever seen has been a skinny faggot.
>they never put the fucking weights away, every single time they will leave piles of weights all over the gym floor and loaded on the machines.
I live in seaside meme town and there's only a token few that live here, however, you get loads visiting in the summer. These shitholeans always leave litter on the beach. Perhaps it's in their blood to leave shit for others to deal with.

They are all cunts
That ZIONIST dick head is a cunt
Those PAKIS are fucking cunts
They all need to hang, every last one of them!

>giving him (you)s

youtube.com/watch?v=fG3dfwEkGos

What a pussy.
That paki dude is only like 170 cm.

>fat sandniggers living on the dole attack kike
This isn’t news, goatfucker.

They're 3rd world retards. They care only about themselves and their family.

No You're just in a country where white man are the indigenous population..

>bait thread drops to page 6
>retards like you bump it back to page 1

>fat
No they're 'jacked'!