HA! TRUMP KNOWS TUGJOB MASSAGE PARLOR OWNER

motherjones.com/politics/2019/03/trump-cindy-yang-robert-kraft-republicans/

Attached: yang.png (922x639, 532K)

Oh shit here comes the Y A N G B A N G

The only people Trump likes to fuck are his voting base.

NO HE DOESNT LALALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU JIDF LIZARD DISCORD TRANNY SHILLER LALALALA

Attached: 387487C2-7D6D-4E9B-BC0C-99B5F2532E64.png (291x344, 85K)

GIVE U THORAND DORRARS
GIB GURNS WHYIO PIGGU

Attached: Screenshot_20190308-080218_Gallery.jpg (1440x1883, 649K)

fucking kek

Attached: 1532047092812.png (301x301, 159K)

"Knows"

Sage

>been to the White House
>member of Mar a Lago
Yeah, fuck face. KNOWS

why don't you go further and realize that Kraft got his pervo ass slapped for speaking out against Trump and backing his kneeling sportsball niggers over the American flag ol' glory.

but did he own the footage?

>Oh shit here comes the Y A N G B A N G
fuck yankbang I'm voting STANK BANK

Thanks OP. Now I have to wipe up the tea I spit all over my computer in laugher.

Bump

I got a photo with Trump too at Mar-a-Lago and I masturbate to lolis.
Anyone can get a photo if you find Trump in the lobby and guilt by association is dumb.

>Trump hired her to go after Kraft
Now this is getting interesting.

It helps if you give to his campaign and whack off his buddies.
You do that too?

So since Trump is innocent until proven guilty, where’s the evidence that he knew what was going on or was a participant? The latter being the only way it would be a crime.

I knew an older lady who ran a house of ill repute, her father was a high level fbi boss. I’m pretty sure she was Jewish. We did the civil engineering for her projects. She was most likely into Jewish Kabbalah magic... she was old wrinkly and sort of ugly, but young guys would flock around her... like under a spell.

why do white dudes always pick the ugliest asians

Who cares

>Someones penis was probably stimulated to climax
>possibly by a woman
Somebody better be prosecuted.

ITT: people who didn't read the article

Women sold the parlor in 2013 and paid to be with Trump because of charity donations. She has not been charged with any crime but that won't stop the yang shills from salivating.

>anyone can get a photo if you find trump in the lobby
I'm sure the Secret Service makes it a little harder than that. I don't think Trump goes around giving high fives to strangers

All the cool rich kids in Palm Beach use her place
You'd know that if you weren't such a dirty poor unwashed plebe

>not getting a hand shandy now and again

Attached: 1550219252727.jpg (184x184, 10K)

You're not even thinking about anything. How many people have donated to Trump's campaign? Probably at least 20,000,000. What are he chances that some of them know Trump and have done something that's bad. Basically a guarantee. This could be said of any politician with any traction so it means less than nothing. It's not even a story.

>Secret Service makes it a little harder
They really don't. I've seen all his kids in person at the DC hotel with no security.

Attached: 0934860954745.jpg (727x767, 116K)

Anons, that face is your future asian waifu at age 40. With utter shit personality to match. They are called dragon ladies for a reason.

I have a friend who's a member at his club and I go with her as a guest.

You're salty cause your daddy is fat fucking perv surrounded by scum.

>Women sold the parlor in 2013 and paid to be with Trump because of charity donations. She has not been charged with any crime
It's not even the woman who trafficked them. Did the police say when it started or is it all on the new owners?

he looks like shit

That's at 7 AM. The guy only sleeps 4 hours.

she sold all the spas years ago, no connection to the sex crime sweep, fake and gay, nice try fag

Probably enacting 48 Laws of Power tier stuff to entice the guys.

All on new owners, she hasn't been charged. But trump hung out with an asian lady so guilty

>Yang
hmmm where I heard dat name before?

Jealous

>madam sold her brothels
>madam hangs around trump
>trump dindu nuffin

Attached: C82490C2-9C8A-4327-A013-8B3BA4E9884E.jpg (866x900, 126K)

BASED

It's gonna be pizzagate all over again. How the fuck did this timeline come about?

>No azn mature lady giving your pee-pee a jerkee and catch your dummies in her hand with a straight strict azn mom face

Attached: 1551735776978.jpg (480x468, 30K)

Id put money on trump knowing most of the high profile madams in the country. I don’t think anyone will be shocked.

Who is this goblina?

Yeha but spending the super bowl with a madam?

That's a little odd.

Handjob donny

Mother jones is fake news all Jews know her in Broward county