French intellectuals

>french intellectuals
>not frankfurt school
>won't debate right wingers
Anyone still unironically follow this faggot shill?

Attached: e-grifers.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Acedemics, pls respond.

He just "can't do it"

You mean zizek or peterson?

>literally who vs peterstein
Yes. Why not Jared Taylor.. or similar.

Zizek isn't a who at all, in fact, he's been around for quite some time before Peterson became popular.

Attached: dont read zizek.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Zizek will BTFO Peterstein.

>>Remember everyone is a shill and you are isolated politically. Every potential ally is a brought agent. This is totally not a divide and conquerer tactic. Remember to not consider arguments on their merit. If a person is on the shill list you better pay attention!!!!

>>PLEASE OH GOD STOP PAYING ATTENTION LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE

Attached: 5b7c587becad5.image.jpg (648x1158, 107K)

>no arguments
He's literally shabos goy.
youtu.be/WXYuqrO8LLo

if you mean slobber and spit unintelligible marxist drivel.

they're not intellectuals they're populists.

Well yeah, that's part of the fun.

imagine still denying peterson is the literal embodiment of the modern right wing movement

Id rather see Dr Duke drop facts about kikes all over this jew lover and expose him for the shill he is.

Attached: 5Y3JRRtc_400x400.jpg (399x399, 35K)

>>using a YouTube video as an argument after calling out a post as a non arguement

You are literally being the mouthpiece for someone else's ideas. Find your own words, or become the shill yourself.

>peterson right wing
>workes on UN wealth redistribution scheme
>works with US Dems to revamp image and message
>denounces European pride
>advocates jew pride

Attached: 20374855851838.jpg (550x413, 137K)

Why don't we raid a comment section of this debate in Peterstein's channel (once it happens) and drop the heaviest redpills possible (in polite and factual manner, so he looks like a complete tool when deleting comments)? I've been doing it every now and then and these people have no arguments. Their only defense is feeling safe in the crowd.

>being this butthurt about being absolutely BTFOd
lmao get bent kid

Peterson is left-wing. "Individualism" is left-wing. Not a single liberal philosopher of the Enlightenment considered himself an individualist. The word "individualist" doesn't even become popular until the 1800s, when it is used pejoratively to describe the pathologies of liberalism. Tocqueville uses it to describe liberal societies where men are no longer willing to form communities around collective goals, which leads to the state solving their problems for them and depriving them of their freedom to self-determine. There is nothing illiberal about white men coming together in the name of their collective interests.

I totally disagree with Zizek on the political side of things but he's spot on on the rest.

Attached: judenPederstein2.jpg (950x634, 348K)

>>links me to YouTube video
>>I am now btfo somehow

I don't understand

AYO HOL UP
>puts own children on anti-depressants
SO U BE SAYIN
>works for the UN
SO U FINNA BE SAYIN
>gives nonsensical dietary advice
AYY SHIEEET
>cries about Pinocchio
WAIT HOL UP
>joins some native Canadian tribe in a desperate attempt to "attone" for white guilt
U AINT SAYIN
>praises Jewish in-group preference
THAT WE WUZ
>goes on Joe Rogan for the 10th time this year to cry about some irrelevant journalist writing an irrelevant article
WE WUZ ZIONISTS N SHEEIIIT

I think what he's doing is far worse than proselytizing shit philosophy. He's an active subverter of European interests.. and he's really good at it.

Attached: 20579286285.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Communist philosopher Slavoj Zizek is a used car salesman for Marxism.
Jordan Peterson is a globalist who gives basic bitch life advice.
Now debate between Peterson and Jared Taylor I'd want to see that that would be entertaining cuz no one can defeat Jared Taylor leader of the huWhite race

Oh I see. Ok, you see, on the internet people will sometime post what is referred to as a "video link." Don't be confused though, the line of text in the link isn't the actual video. You have to hover your mouse (that tiny little plastic tool on your desk connected to your computer via wire or wireless connection - don't get too caught up on this computer mumbo jumbo) until the cursor (the little arrow on your screen) is just about right over the link. Then you "click" on the link. Although to understand the video that is about to play you do have to be a non retard, so I guess this whole explanation is lost on you you absolutely retarded boomer holy shit lmao phaggot.

When he refused to answer that question he still answered it.

On completely irrelevant issues

Based

from chomsky to zizek, now to peterson... they are here to make average stupid people feel smart and as a consequence shape and limit their thinking. average stupid people do not think for themselves, so they search for believes that other average stupid people will regard as smart. Intellectually they are like britney spears is to music, or adam sandlars in movies, they target the same stupid average audience. The audience repeats without any understanding all the points he makes because its certified smart, and now they are smart too.

the most important part is they are not a product of demand but created to to shape peoples minds.

some things they talk about can make very much sense and has certain merit and honesty, but they will always be used in critical moments, for things that really matter.

chomsky for example who always referred to his anarchistic believes when people asked him about concrete suggestions for our problems in society, when confronted by ron pauls run for presidency whos ideas of reducing government were totally in line with chomskys believes but no, vote for fucking denis kuchinich. decades of idolizing anarchy and when he has the chance to back and use his influence to truly bring anarchistic principles to america, he says, ron pauls ideas really trully mean an anarchistic system so vote for denis kuchinich.
And just like his lifelong love for anarchy his lifelong fight against war was exposed as an act when he made a run in the papers declaring pulling out of syria is a big mistake.

Zizek? well just look at what he has to say about soros... in short, the disaproval of soros medling in some of the european countries(not just hungary) is nothing other than fascism...

We all know what Peterson has to say about the jewish conspiracy question.. ugh ugh ugh mm hmm ugh gugh......

Attached: 09b03b11daa0e31a9302020497bb4b6be54cb375.jpg (788x1182, 62K)

Bourgeoisie liking anarchy? Never heard of such a thing.

washed up alcoholic vs SSRI brain damage

It's funny how all of the people who describe themselves as "classical liberals" are completely unfamiliar with the liberal canon.

yes yes, a real mistery what were bakunin and kropotking doing in the center of all those jews.

just like the mistery of why would banks and other financiers support communists to abolish all private property

or why would death camps have infirmaries?

Attached: putin-and-sol-1.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Peterson is a globalist shill who helped write Agenda 21 and was at the Trilateral Commission. Is he that amazing for telling me to wash my penis?

Attached: download.jpg (289x175, 8K)

Peterson blocked me for calling him a globalist

It's funny how so out in plain sight so much of this shit is when you know what to look for.

Attached: hmmmmm.jpg (225x225, 13K)

You're seriously going to pretend you think he doesn't know what a "video link" (it's a fucking iframe embed you cretin) is?
What a pathetic retort; wriggling in a manner reminiscent of a worm.

>the shrieking cries of an incel
easy there kid
>hur iframe embed
also called a video link. What's your point phag?

>Tocqueville uses it to describe liberal societies where men are no longer willing to form communities around collective goals
Who are the individualists that take up arms against voluntarily cooperation? Seems to me like the whole individualism/collectivism dichotomy has become borderline worthless where the majority understanding of both are built on misunderstandings and strawmen. What is your understanding of individualism? I'm not too familiar with Peterson, is he the one responsible for making the word meaningless?