Why?

Why?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 10.18.01 AM.png (987x787, 682K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H34QpoJsmrw
youtube.com/watch?v=YeemJlrNx2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgx5a3sK7ko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cause we're all dumb fucks

They just trust him.

Lmao dumb fucks

He built it the day after Drumpf got the nuclear codes.

Because the goyim are dangerous when they wake up.

i read everyone in the facebook offices hates each other. its a hostile place but they just dont admit the hostility. must be fun. remember when he made the holocaust comments about his platform and literally everyone wanted to dethrone him as the facebook ceo?

he thinks he's more important than he is.

Attached: screenshot_4494.jpg (723x350, 118K)

Foreskins are expensive and his skin suits wears off quickly

Why is he so fucking paranoid?

Attached: 3587856000000578-0-image-a-8_1466548290819.jpg (1908x1146, 282K)

He knows all the ways deep state spies on people and what they do with the data

So that no one can see him shed his human skin

He thinks he's the jewish Batman.

all these lengths to protect his privacy. really makes you think.

OK, this mental image was priceless. The midget Batman, plus that voice

shabbatman?

>seriously thinking that's a billionaire ceo laptop and desk

>hurr durr
you'd be dumb as shit not to have good protection if you were in his shoes

I saw him at YAYOI without visible security.

are you implying he'd use some other laptop?

Attached: 1550259242811.gif (300x225, 1.92M)

Attached: lotta shekels.jpg (605x495, 224K)

Its an escape pod that will fly him to the mother ship.

I'm implying he would NOT by any means use a laptop. Nor he would a work in a crowded shared space.

It's probably in case of a disaster like a fire, or maybe a large scale terrorist attack like a plane crashing into Facebook HQ.
The death threats explanation is dumb, if that was the motivation he'd just get armed security, no need for this batman shit.

Attached: 443434334.png (680x485, 800K)

That was my first thought. I mean who wouldn't want a super secret slide directly to your car after a day at the office?

Not too secret anymore, is it

>if you only knew how bad things really are

are you under the impression he is computer literate or something?

Great Walls of China also happens to be his wife's pet name

It's a viscous cycle.
10 DO SOMETHING PARANOID
20 EMPLOYEES RAT HIM OUT OR BEING RIDICULOUS
30 PARANOIA INTENSIFIES
40 GOTO 10

Because he can. Why wouldn’t he? You wouldn’t?

Isn't he?

Attached: zuck2.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

nah, not particularly, he didn't write cuntbook to begin with, he stole it. Last I heard the API had over 1800 functions, a proper shower of shit.

The goyim know and he had to shut it down personally

fantasy
this dumb fuck thinks he is more important than he is
dumb fucking website owner wants to be tony stark or james bond
fuck this faggot

You mean where he retreats to his underground Reptoid lair

Attached: jackdorseyijustatemysalad.jpg (750x1021, 78K)

I used to contract at cuckbook. This is mostly true. A lot of it is due to the fact that they emphasize pedigree so much for the full-time positions, but everybody they hire is inexperienced and disorganized. It's basically a place for trust fund babies and ivy league grads to start their careers. Meanwhile, a lot of the contractors are often times more experienced and more qualified but they didn't get the luck of the draw, which is what really breeds the resentment. However, it's a very, very comfortable work space. They have great chefs who give you free lunch and they have a huge selection of free drinks, as well as shuttles and a bunch of other perks. However, with a lot of the contractors don't realize is that in exchange for all of the perks that they offer you, you are accepting a salary 25% to 50% less than what you can get elsewhere. They use that cost difference to not only subsidize the perks, but they also subsidized the lavish benefits that the full-time employees get. It's the same deal with Google.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a salty bitch. I just learned how the game is played. It's great branding for your resume and it is a great stepping stone to numerous other positions. Just realize that if you accept the position with TCS, Vaco, bcforward, cognizant, Accenture, or any of the numerous other contractors... Just because you carry a badge, it doesn't make you a googler or a facebooker, you are just a fucking plebe in the silicon valley caste system. Get in there, get the experience, and get the fuck out and make real money.

They have Black Lives Matter posters on the wall there.

>> comfortable workspace
>> not working from home

No dev should ever step foot in an office. All work can be done from home. All communication can be done ectronically

if you were a public billionaire i would be even more paranoid and much much more safety precautions, he is basically naked.

It doesn't sound very secret.

That would be pretty cool actually.
One of my dreams is to build a house with an escape tunnel.

Remember when this faggot thought he was gonna run for president?? Lmaooooo

>Assassins wait for him to pop out of the secret chute in the basement
>Flying saucer bursts out of the roof

How is that your "dream"? Are you eight years old?

Im sure he thinks hes an "everyman"

if I had any wealth whatsoever I would use much more security than zuckman, tons of dogs etc..

He is worth billions.

Somebody needs to kill this faggot

Schizophrenia
No you wouldn't.
Most billionaires don't give a shit. I actually got a ride in Buffet's towncar in New York before. Just pulls over in the rain and, rolls down the back window and says if I need a ride.
You probably are mentally ill yourself to think billionaires are super paranoid. Most are stoic because they know no matter what, their place in history is secure.

Because its cool at any age.
Its just "a" dream. Not my only dream.

>Most billionaires don't give a shit.
most billionaires that keep a low profile, travel, have a yacht, maintain good relation and help their friend circle have a bigger social net and less fear.

He said he's not human, do alien cyborgs also have fear? If he dies the Matrix just spits out another body.

Attached: Mark Zuckerberg.jpg (375x430, 55K)

Because he's the Batman.

>muh billions
The guy that made fucking Minecraft is a billionaire. Does he need $7M/year worth of protection?

He actually looks like paintings of medieval British monarchs.
I guess they were jewed even back then.

A dream is a lifelong point of focus. You can have more than one, but every one is a goal you desire above nearly all else. I don't understand how an escape hatch could be a dream. You don't even need an escape hatch. Is part of your dream to also have a need for an escape hatch?

Dude's a billionaire.
Probably gets at least 50 (serious) death threats a day.
Can't be too careful.

Also he thinks he's Batman

Scared of someone shooting up a board room. He knows that is the only thing he fears as do all other kikes running this shitshow. Smart guy for preparing for it.

Yeah, that's true if you don't want to go anywhere in your career. Everything can be done from home, but unless you get that precious face time with the boss, you will stay right the fuck where you are.

Also, their conferencing rooms are way better than the shitty webcam you used to fap on Omegle in 2012.

Attached: Polish nobles 1620 Jew.jpg (1407x1830, 1.16M)

Hope and pray too Lord Kek that cunt gets Cancer

Wrong you gay wad. I work from home. I make $125k/yr. The boss is smart because his potential applicant pool is now the size of the US rather than the size of a single city. He can now pick the best and brightest from the entire US rather than be constrained to the company's home base.

I live in TX. The office is in MO.

They have a bunch of "woke" bullshit on the walls everywhere. They also had that weird red white and blue rendition of Linda sarsour, when that cunt is 100% anti-American. However, I never wanted to spit on a man so badly until I saw someone wear a hammer and sickle to work.

My dream house is very specific.
Both a prepper bunker and an escape tunnel are part of it.
Along with indoor wood floor basketball court. Canopy beds in all bedrooms.
An indoor waterfall. Indoor boat dock attached that leads out into a lake.
and various other white whales.

Ted would bomb that shit

Okay, so it's just a single aspect of an entire dream house. That's different. Still very strange to me, but at least it's not really its own dream.

You keep telling yourself that, champ.

>> Wear hammer and sickle
>> get paid by profitting via capitalism
>> buy groceries pay rent stay alive via capitalism

FUCK CAPITALISM lol

125k is small potatoes. That's a fucking first year salary. You failed at life you fucking Burger flipper of a Dev. The sexy thot in HR with a communications degree makes more money than you.

Your boss is a dumbass too because he has to go all over the place to find the best and the brightest when the best and the brightest can come to him.

I like Texans in general, but your tech is fucking week. You guys were supposed to become the next silicon valley and you plateaued into 2016. You guys are like the outsource niggers from India, we just give you guys our light work because you speak better English.

My sides!

Lmao what are you retarded? "I reject reality and replace it with my own."

Fuckin kill yourself dipshit. Adults are speaking

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the single largest piece of anti intellectualism I have ever sen on Jow Forums and that includes flat earth and super for the $1000 gook nigger

You have no fucking clue how hard it is hiding my power levels. The shear utter hypocrisy. I was of half a mind to craft an email to HR saying that my family was executed by Communists in Eastern Europe in the 60s and 70s and that the hammer and sickle for me is like a swastika. I really wonder how well that would have went over, but I never got a look at the guys name badge. He caught me staring him down and shuffled his punk ass away.

Says the person who made two posts to respond to one. I bet your code is equally inefficient. That's why you stay in Texas. You can't cut it in the big leagues.

They would have fired you for speaking out even if 50 of your family members were killed. Youd be the evidence they wanted to hide

Why would I leave TX faggot I work from home

Literally you, the post.

He uses it to get to his cuck shed ASAP

Hey look another parasite leeching on the US. Enjoy bringing back all of those ISIS members. Theyll be able to differentiate you from that bad white though. R r right guys?

Attached: ada-1.jpg (573x729, 55K)

Hey everybody, look at this guy, hes so above it all. Hes cool. We should all aspire to be a fucking tranny canadian with no spine and massive debt lol.

That's fine, enjoy your small potatoes. Literally nobody cares how little you do with your career. How fired up you get defending your choices is somewhat entertaining though.

Attached: 577.jpg (471x650, 78K)

Attached: 3D74EEE3D3574927B5CC08B93E2F35D9.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

>I sit on my ass at a desk and stare a screen all day
Nobody is jealous of you. Stop acting like you are superior.

Came here to psychically post this from Alpha Centauri using my jewish alien lizard person form

Gotta be careful around Humans.

>precious face time with the boss
why do the slaves defend the system harder even than their masters?

youtu.be/H34QpoJsmrw

>having a job
cucks. enjoy slaving for the jews

i'm sure there's a certain subset of people who see the target on his back.

I sit on my ass and stare at a screen all day at a place where I get to shitpost while listening to the killstream for money. Something you still haven't managed. Far superior to some faggot who does it for free.

A slave doesn't have a choice. I can walk away anytime I want. I choose to stay so I can get more money. Sorry the NEETbucks don't cut it in the real world.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeemJlrNx2Q

Attached: when-you-want-to-give-her-your-meat-but-shes-a-vegan-veganbreakfast.jpg (640x640, 44K)

Apparently they're commies and like to work in a big barn. Who could've guessed it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgx5a3sK7ko

>thx Consuela, you are the greatest! You can show up now.