It's 2019 and white people are STILL killing and oppressing Black people in South Africa...

It's 2019 and white people are STILL killing and oppressing Black people in South Africa. Thanks for reporting on this NYT.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 9.17.32 AM.png (537x625, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/coligny-murder-witness-confesses-to-lying-about-teen-thrown-from-bakkie-report-20190121
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/i-lied-no-i-didnt-coligny-murder-witness-changes-his-story-again-20190122
ewn.co.za/2019/01/28/coligny-murder-afriforum-to-appeal-convictions-after-witness-lied
heraldlive.co.za/news/2019-01-23-coligny-murder-witness-of-fered-r3m-to-say-he-lied/
youtube.com/watch?v=AIkIWa01vds
amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1793151040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am glad whites will be whipped out in a few decades.

Aren't white farmers murdered at a significantly higher rate than any other minority in the country?

That's what you get for murdering a good boi who dindu nuffin. I bet it's really fun to serve 41 years in a South African prison as a white man

When the whites are all gone, the economy of SA will collapse and all the niggers will starve anyway. I'm sure things will be much better when the Chinese swoop in to replace the whites as your new masters, though.

Attached: 1550262992396.jpg (247x211, 8K)

Kid was literally caught in the field and it's probably a recurring thing. Niggee kangaroo court has no concept of justice.

Keep dreaming half man

The day that white men learn to target the Enablers Of Niggers, is the day they break the anti white world wide open. White men are slated for destruction and unless they take out the architects of their destruction, they will lose.

only the indians and the chinese will live.

Kill all niggers and jews
Sage

With prisoners who hate whitey and riddled with AIDS no less

>stealing sunflowers

nigger shouldve been mauled by a lion

When i was a kid in the 80s, i used to think south africa was a white country like Canada was, and I thought this was good. When I found out whites were a minority I was just disappointed

live with niggers, get the nigger treatment

It's a shame we don't kill them all, and all the Jews too, then this shit could finally stop.

Reminder that Saffers are philosemitic delusional Calvinist retards who insist on having black servants to wash their dishes because it's "traditional".

Cant niggers be happy with a job, asshole?

This

Dont worry, they wont be around the promised land

They've waited for this. They've waited for the whites to fight back. Now as the whites are continuously killed by subhumans, the media will cherrypick everything they do and ignore what the niggers do. Every leftist retard will be against the white South Africans and feel as though the niggers are being vindicated in their killings of whites

Why would he steal sunflowers lmao

Nope. That’s a myth.

No one saw actually saw this kid being "killed" except some farm worker who's statement the police didn't want to take at first because he was known for giving false statements and was also caught on an undercover camera saying he was given shoes and promised a R 3 000 000 house (lol) if he lied. This little kaffertjie jumped off a moving pickup truck because he was being taken to the police station for stealing sunflowers

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/coligny-murder-witness-confesses-to-lying-about-teen-thrown-from-bakkie-report-20190121
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/i-lied-no-i-didnt-coligny-murder-witness-changes-his-story-again-20190122
ewn.co.za/2019/01/28/coligny-murder-afriforum-to-appeal-convictions-after-witness-lied
heraldlive.co.za/news/2019-01-23-coligny-murder-witness-of-fered-r3m-to-say-he-lied/

Also he said he saw "2 white men throw the kid off the moving pick up". if that's the case then who the fuck drove the pick up in the first case. Their never once was even mention of a third person being involved

They threw him out the back of a truck? Twenty years each seems small compared to what a young guy can get in America for just planning a school shooting.

Honestly I don't blame blacks for seeking revenge against white people, if white people had done to my people what whites did to blacks I would also be furious.

I guess whites don't have the luxury of being seen as individuals.

I KNOW RIGHT? HOW DARE WE GIVE THEM ELECTRONICS AND INDOOR PLUMBING AND MODERN EDUCATION AND THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION AND CENTRALIZED AIR CONDITIONING AND A WRITTEN LANGUAGE?

Attached: 1551474246121.jpg (500x387, 69K)

are you scared for the future? Any plans on leaving SA? Or are you going to hold ground till the enemy are at your gates?

We just need to kill you all

>Any plans on leaving SA?
no bru I have my gun ready and planning to build some more. I'm bit of a mad scientist. I'm just trying to figure of a homemade 3axis cnc otherwise I'm just going to make a metal press for the parts and already built a metal extrusion machine for barrels.

Blacks murder babies and entire farms nothing happens while these 2 get 41 years

How long do you think you have left before it would be unsafe to walk through the main parts of cities as a white person? Certain parts of NYC are uninhabitable so I can't imagine what non americanised blacks are like.

>How long do you think you have left before it would be unsafe to walk through the main parts of cities as a white person?
like 15 years ago already. Whites don't work in the cities much anymore.

sorry bout your situation fren. Maybe apply for citizenship or work visa in the US? They take a long time to process but wouldn't hurt to have one in the works just in case things deteriorate faster than expected. The golf club near me in NY hires almost exclusively white SA as their waiting staff so its certainly possible to come over here.

If white people came to completely uninhabited land and built it up, irrigated it, and made it farm-able, then had a bunch of desert-wanderer niggers show up to use and steal their shit, to the effect that they had to enact segregation in the civilization they built for themselves, you'd be furious?

I guess you're simple, violent negro mind (in the hypothetical) would have preferred it to stay desert, huh?

Do your research. Most slave owners were Jews they largely ran the slave trade in the us and despite being a small part of the population at the time owned more then half of American slaves. Americans also bought the slaves from black who had enslaved their brothers. Another important fact is America is a young nation who inherited slavery from the rest of the world and our white country men died freeing these people and the white men are responsible for making slavery illegal in the western world.

I was looking in Street View and was surprised to see white people just walking in the streets alone, specially women surrounded by monkeys all around, it's incredible the buildings are still functional and clean.

Instead of throwing the nigger off a moving truck they should have given him the traditional African punishment and cut his right hand off. That would have be the culturally sensitive action to take.

Imagine going to a prison where you’re the only white guy.

That judge just gave him a death sentence.

>I am glad whites will be whipped out
When you put it like that,
that doesn't sound too gay at all.

Thank god in 100 years there won't be many whites left.

>sorry bout your situation fren. Maybe apply for citizenship or work visa in the US?
thanks bro. My dad is a South african-American so I could get a greencard. He'd said he'd help me get it but I'm not interested.

>it's incredible the buildings are still functional and clean.
It's called white flight. We build, they move in, we move away and build some place new etc. Google "the death of Johannesburg"

nah they'll join the aryan brotherhood and be fine
they'll never be free again though

Stats.

Yikes, that's a hefty sentence for littering!

Whites should have never acquiesced. It'd have been better to have became a North Korea-like isolated state being sanctioned by the entire West than willingly submit to nigger mob rule.

about 140 murders per 100 000 . worse than police KIA stats

>combined 41 years in prison
so does that mean if you get 41 people together and kill someone you only get 1 year each?

Cool it with the antisemitism goy

I propose a concept called white fight, the first who must die are the white men who enable this destruction, then every single orc and the synagogue of satan.

Why would you have allowed yourself to be arrested? You knew they were going to fuck you. Should have started shooting the nigger cops and then committed suicide

soon

Attached: 1521242889004.jpg (450x294, 238K)

Lol and then what will you do Paco? Without whites youre fucked

>I am glad whites will be whipped out in a few decades.

Attached: 94110028-F948-4DC6-ADA7-35561BEBDCF6.gif (200x115, 1.19M)

They will win on appeal.

Build full auto shotgun.
Most powerful weapon with readily available ammo.

Blacks in SA went from 3.5 million in 1913 to 45 million in less than 100 years. That's more than 1000% increase. Please show me any other "oppressed" ethnic group that has managed that.

There are reaction gifs and the there are reaction gifs. Or, sometimes a reaction gif is just a reaction gif.

>That's more than 1000% increase. Please show me any other "oppressed" ethnic group that has managed that.
Every try to exterminate roaches or bedbugs? Same thing.

So, if you catch a thief just shoot him in the head and bury him on your field as fertilizer?

user What’s the deal with the Volkstaat and are there any movements that are trying to create this? Also how can whites help that are not in SA? If the war turns hot will you be willing to receive foriegn fighters?

The Clintons would have bombed and invaded though.

They did not expect to be railroaded. Whites are law abiding, even in the "new improved" SA.

>user What’s the deal with the Volkstaat and are there any movements that are trying to create this? Also how can whites help that are not in SA? If the war turns hot will you be willing to receive foriegn fighters?

Imagine being trialled in a court where everyone from the judge to the jury are black.

I could wear a t-shirt that says 'COACH'.

>Whites are law abiding, even in the "new improved" SA.
Why though?

Just go full 1488 volk mobster, avoid authorities when possible, kill them brutally if any of them force interaction and shelter those who the government hunts for doing such things.

Then just generally fuck shit up and live like land pirates until the government collapses at which point the cities can be destroyed utterly.

Next to no-one on this thread has read the article. They didn't intentionally kill him but threw him off a truck they apparently owned

yet still a total blackout on them genociding farmers in the night using jammers so they cant call the cops.
good job I know MSM is complete bullshit.

>41 years
that enough to die in prison at that age?

>I don't blame blacks for seeking revenge against white people, if white people had done to my people what whites did to blacks I would also be furious.

Whites aren't the problem bucko.

Attached: 1-a-AFRICAN-SLAVE-SHIPSSSSS.png (1137x727, 99K)

No movement on a Volkstaat that I am aware of at the moment. The world will cstch a fit if the Afriksner tries to annex a piece of land for a Volkstaat, no matter how good our arguments will be. A Volkstaat will be born from fire, that is why Afrikaners have adopted this attitude of hunkering down, dissapearing into the crowd and waiting. When the fighting starts all white brothers will be welcome. Afterwards well have a braai.

Bwhahaha!

>Honestly I don't blame blacks for seeking revenge against white people, if white people had done to my people what whites did to blacks I would also be furious.

>1 post by this ID

Shocking, I tell you. Shocking.

Have you ever heard of the long arm of the law? Well, it's a fucking long arm...

Unironically this, nothing will ever get done going after the nigs themselves while the power structure that supports them still exists.

>niggers
>happy with a job

>Jewish-Canadian
Jesus Christ how horrifying. We'll need some sort of Muslim-Australian to fight him.

They say that he jumped when they slowed for a turn. They cought him a stealing and was taking him to the police station. The only "witness" have already admitted that he lied.

>>>oppressing Black people in South Africa.

It's the other way around you shithead. The whites are already heading here because of the impending shitstorm that's about to brew.

Even the blacks here hate South African Blacks.

Suicide by farmers

Apparently Front Nationaal is trying to garner support for a Volkstaat. They are standing in the election with the goal of having a provable support base for going to the world court and sueing for self-determination. Where they will probably get laughed at.

ikr? I see this all the time. Just go on a rampage and take as many out as possible.

>Stealing sunflowers
What horrible monster would protect their livelyhoos from people who have wanted to kill them?

This is the real south africa : youtube.com/watch?v=AIkIWa01vds

I think if power grids were destroyed police would be busy with the sheer volume of nigging and nogging that would ensue, in both your country and this one and that any revolutionary group worth its weight in manure would make it clear to government that trying to stretch that arm to those on a holy mission will get it chopped off.

This requires no human organized group, only a singular purpose looking towards the freedom for our people, this is the standalone complex that the US government has been so scared of arising among the people here, when the people as a whole see the correct war doctrine and act on that without needing orders from anyone.

The people in power can not survive the fall of the electric grid.

The French are currently slow rolling something similar, attacking traffic control and revenue infrastructure while also throwing big expensive for the state riots.

The real trick isn't winning that fight, but getting ready for it. One of your countrymen built a scale replica of one of Tesla's larger works with promising experimental results, pulse motors and radiant charging of batteries are well documented on the internet, from there it is simple to learn how to resonate a capacitor or resistor within a carefully designed system.

amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/1793151040

Your country sits on a huge pile of the most valuable metal for building aether waveguides/concentrators.

Many inventors across the west have been killed for discoveries along this invention path, if you are going to revolt against the west might as well do it right and learn how to make UFOs and generators that do not need fuel.

He wasn't there to steal sunflowers obviously.

The biggest problem in SA among the whited is a lack of leadership or organization. One man that could have rallied the whites was Eugene Tereblance, erstwhile leader of the AWB, and (((they))) made damn sure that he was murdered. The man was an orator of note. Read about the Boeremag. A classic case of entrapment and those guys are rotting in jail, which is the last place you want to be when the SHTF. There are still a lot of (((enablers))) supporting the regime and that scares people as we had an excellent stazi. Going after infrastructure in SA is unnecessary ss the blacks are ruining it themselves. As I have stated, any action by the white man will just have an extreme negative reaction worldwide and trust me, our situation can get worse.

Here is how one can wind a very powerful electromagnet, best if pulsed at resonant frequency.

Attached: image1.jpg (3264x2448, 2.22M)

1898 patent.

Attached: patentfig2.gif (1048x904, 30K)

Guns make noise. I just bludgeoned one to death from behind and buried hom in the backyard. This was 4 years ago so nobody even knows lel

Reported to African FBI

If they do they will just burn the rest of the town down which they didn't last time.
I will most likely.
Yet they claim we genocided them lol
and have thousands of blacks protest and burn entire towns down like they did last time?
The idea of a Volkstaat has been the centre point of Afrikaner nationalism for the last 100+ years. Lots of us want this but we will never get it unless we start a war. I think this idea will become more prominent once again now as many disillusioned whites will see it as our only option if we are to survive in this country. I suggest donating to Afrikaner/white charities if you really want too. Yes we will take foreign fighters just like we did in the Boer wars.
>They didn't intentionally kill him but threw him off a truck they apparently owned
Yeah the "key witness" said they threw him off a moving truck. Where is the third person then? Who drove the truck? The "witness" was dismissed by the police because according to them he makes false statements all the time, plus he admitted on a hidden camera that he was paid to lie.

>slotting floppies for the white race with the promise of South African BBQ afterwards
genuinely looking forward to it, Jaan

they sell that shit on the side of road

Whats going on with the land expropriation shit? Have the kaffers in charge made any legitimate moves?

They will report this but not the families being slaughtered in their homes, decapitated, burned alive.

Really makes a goy think.

>It's 2019 and white people are STILL killing and oppressing Black people in South Africa. Thanks for reporting on this NYT.
Want to compare how many white south africans are murdered by niggers, the fucking black supremacist government in SA, which are bantus who weren´t even there when SA were built. Are even talking about killing white people right out in the open.
Please give SA all the media attention you can possibly give it, there´s a reason why a lot of world media outlets just totally ignore what is going on on safrica. But ofcourse they don´t ignore it when once in a blue moon a white safri does something to a nigger. Also as per usual most of the deaths of black safris are murdered by eachother. To the point where it was literally better for them under apartheid.