Do marriageable women exist anymore?

Do marriageable women exist anymore?
I refuse to consider marrying a woman that comes from a country that has 30% or higher divorce rate.

I think you guys should follow my example.

Attached: 1551680366024.gif (446x523, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDOfd4MQPiw
royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Do marriageable women exist anymore?
no

Yes, but they're all under the age of 16.

Fuck I used to throw darts all the time. Now I just tell my wife of 30 years to bring me a beer and shitpost... Fuck darts.

> first to 4 legs
thots doing what they do best

Attached: honk.png (256x256, 48K)

They are incredibly rare, marraige has been undermined and I refuse to marry a non-virgin, even if it means that I die alone. The sanctity of life and marraige should not be taken lightly, today everyone treats each other as disposable objects, women are dirty whores who are ok for a fuck and even a relationship sometimes but I’ll never marry one of these sluts.

Do your part and tell your girl why you won’t marry her, if enough of us spelt out the obvious and were not willing to ring it you would see a change.

No hymen, no diamond.

Attached: 1550522653690s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Like any woman would marry you, let alone a good one.

hug her now from anons, user

Attached: 1549927101476.png (600x600, 414K)

Attached: dejected man.png (159x188, 71K)

No
>I refuse to consider marrying a woman that comes from a country that has 30% or higher divorce rate.
Enjoy being an incel for the rest of your life.

This.

I will. With a pat on the ass as well.

There are Russian women online who are looking for Western men. Anybody ever try this?
youtube.com/watch?v=iDOfd4MQPiw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (720x1280, 45K)

Wait until the great collapse and just kidnap a child to raise and marry

The beauty is russian and the abomination is english. God damn this country

Attached: 1551295267455.jpg (400x386, 25K)

It's legit sad to see people so desperate for female companionship that they even entertain the idea that a literal prostitute selling herself to an arbitrary pool of men would be a marriageable woman just because she hails from a certain location N thousands of kilometers away.

Attached: 1521159483212.jpg (910x752, 59K)

Pol is a great board which challenges people's opinions. But, it also changes them in toxic ways. Pol is not the entire world. Pol is not your community.
Pol is a board filled with mostly dudes in their 20's.

Yes, there are marriable women out there.
Your perspective on this is skewed by only hanging out in an echo chamber.

Attached: 8e6.png (742x560, 828K)

Based.

You like Veronika?

Attached: Veronika_Koroleva.jpg (768x432, 42K)

Marriage is a way for the woman to take your shit with her when she leaves your, and a way for the banks to hold you accountable for her irrational handling of money.

I can't think of a single reason a man would marry a woman, there's 0 benefits to it at all, literally 0 fucking benefits

Also this.

Ok here you go FBI. This man right here with pedophillic ideas.

>Those dead soulless eyes.
Nawh m8.
>Sideways film
NO M8!

>the English girl

fs man

Attached: 1543579960676.jpg (305x301, 10K)

fpbp

russian women seem like kino white chicks

fyou alright there? fancy a tug?

>tfw no rysski gf to hug and kiss
Sad life.

Attached: 13548543684.png (821x869, 36K)

Based and redpilled

>hug kiss and steal money time and cheating on you with niggers

Attached: 34560437_2041672286160655_1742531685834031104_n.jpg (735x626, 36K)

You described pretty much average women from an incel Jow Forums or Jow Forums prespective

>comes from a country that has 30% or higher divorce rate.
if you get divorced it is your fault not the country's

I went and lived and worked there a few years. Had two long term girlfriends. Had I been ready for marriage, it probably would have gone very well. Go and have a look, don't be a pathetic importer of meat. Go have a real adventure, do it the natural way.

muh diccccc

I don't speak Russian

That’s all Slavs though. Including you.

>metropolitan publishes a divorce number
>divorce rates go up 12 times
>its your fault that your woman left you lol

Neither did I before I went, you pathetic loser. Don't bother, you're not cut out for it.

>>its your fault that your woman left you lol
it almost always is

tfw you just know which one's which in the gif

Attached: Its_Nothing.jpg (601x508, 31K)

No, there are no marriageable women anymore. Our generation is fucked. Any moderately good looking women are whores who have lost their ability to pair bond.

>No, there are no marriageable women anymore.
wrong

Attached: Screen_Shot_2019-01-16_at_2.42.45_PM.png (462x904, 777K)

Yes but only in Japan

royalnaught.com/entry/virgin-japan
>Virginity ratio of unmarried Japanese women

*2015*
age 18-19 74.5%
age 20-24 64.5%
age 25-29 32.6%
age 30-34 31.3%
age 35-39 33.4%

Attached: 1550293012753.jpg (736x1105, 95K)

Attached: 1464989300680.jpg (989x783, 218K)

yes, if you are good enough of a match they'll start to pop up around you

Attached: 1509126694425.jpg (670x663, 120K)

Attached: 1518574762984.jpg (604x906, 148K)

because they are Russian and not American, big difference

Attached: 1481516185040.jpg (600x429, 58K)

Wtf pol told me Russians are mongols, that's not a mongol

Attached: perfect2.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

been thinking about copping a pure blood Spaniard wife. Is it just me or is Spain a hidden gem for really cool down to earth chicks?

>tfw just started going out with a 23 year old cute happa virgin who wants to wait atleast 2 months before sex

Feels good man.

If only you were right. Women are the same everywhere. Their negative behaviors can be restrained by culture, true, but the second your mail whore (let's face it - "good" girls don't sell themselves indiscriminately to a highest bidder) steps on American soil and those cultural restrictions disappear, she'll turn into a worst possible vixen your culture allows.

Attached: 1527271689887.jpg (926x853, 217K)

There are nice women though...right?
They can't all be bad, can they?

Attached: 1544136565396.jpg (208x250, 8K)

Hello I am Anesthesia, I have tits, and pussy you marry me now.

>You need to be reminded of the “not all” argument on Jow Forums
Immediately an hero

Attached: F990A266-D80C-4C39-B215-316AF9573599.png (744x540, 738K)

For all the shit Jow Forums and incels say, there are these mythical beings known as a "nice women", but they are rear as fuck, especially these days.
Feminism and social media is perfect devise to subvert nice women into becoming vile parasites that ruin your life. Good parents and religion doesn't cut it anymore...

>O-okay...

Attached: 1551204516518.png (922x715, 282K)

I think so. They are as bad as their circumstance allow them to be (same with men, really), although their upbringing might sway this to a some degree into either direction.

I inclined to believe that as long as you find a good girl with acceptable upbringing and carefully mange your relationship you can have functional family. That being said, it seems that the ironic saying that women are niggers of gender is true - even in the relationship you never get to relax.

In my family, let's say lower-middle class one, marriages lasts until death do them part.

If only I knew where to find these nice women..

Attached: 1543687782775.jpg (550x550, 48K)

I wish both men and women understood that here.

Attached: 03810A9C-5962-4FEB-A60B-1A27E5DA7006.png (640x360, 83K)

You stumble upon them somewhere along the way, it's numbers game. In the meantime you can dedicate you time to getting your life in order and develop your passions.

found one on a dating website. my profile says no hoes. Amazing responses. Stop being a pussy works wonders

amazing how a polo shirt affects the perceived purity of any woman

Attached: italia gf.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

>I think you guys should follow my example.

>my example

You really think you are the first person to think of this?

What that is the level of effort put into her ad. It is like tthat is all she offers.

Hmm, let's think about who makes up Jow Forums
>pedos
>societal rejects
>legit psychos that would spree shoot if they weren't distracted by the internet
>shitskins
I don't see many women in your futures, anons, sorry. Maybe you can lower your standards or pay a trannie

So polo shirt on a smol frame to emphasize youth? I see it

women say the same about men. the reason they dispose males so often and quickly is our inability to be good men in the first place

high value attracts high value while you beta christcucks are left behind. this society is based on survival of the fittest, not the most religious, sorry whiners

Let me guess.. You're the pedo?
I'll pick the psycho in this D&D party.

What's the best dating site?

23andMe

I hate this day so much.

so many lies on the media and social media.

the same old crap. salary discrimination, etc. somebody in a new hampshire made a joke about women in a bbq, so this microagression caused someone in detroit to kill a woman

they are very rare and usually already with their future husband by the time they graduate highschool or college.

if you are over 25 chances are you missed out already and will have to settle for something with less than 5 cocks through it if you are lucky and look hard enough

Attached: 1550042452330.jpg (1080x1080, 443K)

Yeah I made up a profile on PoF that said pretty much that. I added that tats, fat, liberal, or black means do not bother. I love responding to the hate messages. It amazes me how easily women get triggered.

Attached: woman parking.jpg (625x900, 399K)

most of them are scammers just looking for their green card and your money

>if you are over 25 chances are you missed out already and will have to settle for something with less
Wrong. I am dating all sorts of good girls, and am well over 25.

Not any more, maybe they're nice to foreigners but in the last 5 or 6 years most of them become feminist retards and/or coalburners

I think you'll have some chances in small towns just like everywhere else

how are you meeting them? what is your standard of "good girl" ? im not saying i dont believe you, because with the right family and friend connections its certainly possible but very difficult to say the least

You’ve lowered your standards but don’t realize it, we consider “good girl” to be a virgin, anything less is simply not wife material.

Rolling

Christ, is every person in Russia a fucking degenerate alcoholic? Do at least a few of them have healthy, functioning livers?

They do, but they don't use apps like Tinder.
If you're using stuff like that then you're bathing in the sewer.

They're looking for successful men, not losers like me.

As a married man, I second this post.

Pedo

I am going outside, and I talk to them. I know so retro of me.
>You’ve lowered your standards but don’t realize it, we consider “good girl” to be a virgin, anything less is simply not wife material
No I haven't if anything I have raised mine. I have indeed dated a couple of virgins, but we were not each others type when all was said, and done. I have banged a ton of sluts so the whole not getting any does not bother me one bit. I will just take my time, and find the right one, or not.
Hell if I get all horned out, getting a slattern is easy.

Attached: handies.jpg (1862x1048, 141K)

And they all are Mongols

BASED and lolipilled

t.low test faggot
Russian whores want your wallet brother
t.sholmo shakelstain

Even in this sharia land, you cant find a good women to marry. Most of them are in princess syndrome and if you don't provide her with 2 house servents and take her shopping twice a week she will make your life hell.
this
Shes good as a rent gril not a wife
you jew cant get me here

The fuck is wrong with you lot?
She's just a child.
'Tang ina naman, oo....

This

Attached: 6F5BBC43-525E-4373-9E15-92D3EFC9EDBD.jpg (490x598, 113K)

you too ? i thought you burn women on a stake
i thought they listen to men in your country
i thought you didnt allow them to vote and drive cars...

That new prince of theirs lets them drive cars now.

you can just see the crazy in her eyes

>small towns
This. Thank fuck they couldn't afford to build mine a railway in the 1800s. I just stood on the balcony looking at a feminist protest march, and there were no freaks like you see in the cities, just ordinary young women (no dyed hair, no piercings) and the usual middle aged trade unions and commie types.

>Russian whores want your wallet brother
hence the "successful" part

Our fat faggot in charge made everything go to shit