Why are movie critics so scared shitless to give Captain Marvel an honest review? Alita it is

Why are movie critics so scared shitless to give Captain Marvel an honest review? Alita it is.

Attached: marvel.jpg (940x782, 200K)

movie critics only give good reviews to subversive movies with political agendas

Attached: 1538796933216.jpg (2149x1812, 906K)

All modern movies are subversive.
There's nothing wrong in enjoying them, but you must maintain a guard so that you do not fall prey to the electric jew.

>All modern movies are subversive.
That's not what's being discussed retard.

Can't believe I even wasted money seeing Alita, found out the actor is a big time libtard, is there anyone in hollywood that isn't a sockpuppet?

Attached: 1552063251122.jpg (1125x1328, 128K)

Matters not.
Captain marvel is slightly more subversive than others, hence why they defend it.

>lieve I even wasted money seeing Alita, found out the actor is a big time libtard, is there anyone in hollywo
Fuck, really? Goddammitttt! I guess I need to come up with a plan C. There are a few local theaters that play old movies regularly. I may have to see what old moves are playing. They dun ruined the Star Wars franchise and Marvel is shit now. Fucking leftists.

Oh I see. You're a shill. Fucking shit you faggots are stupid.

because they dont want to be called raycis by their peers. 'Journalists' are judgemental hive mind, each member's concerned solely with nothing else but preserving their in-group status. Their worst fear is being 'called out' as not being a 'true' journalist in order to preserve their fragile career that's built on adhering to a cause rather than merit. And with nothing of substance to show for themselves, it would be career suicide to go against the prevalent majority opinion.

I'm a shill because I don't want people falling prey to subversive messages.
Right.
You fucking doublenigger

No you're a shill because you're ignoring the entire point of this thread you fucking insufferable kike. Journalists protect big movie studios and rate these subversive movies highly. Movies without subversion don't get rated highly.

Attached: 1547736782567.jpg (2624x4438, 2.87M)

>movie critics only give good reviews to subversive movies with political agendas

I don't get your image:
>Bright is as forced SJW as they come. Netflix to boot.

wat are you trying to say

>movies without subversion
They don't exist anymore.

>t-the actress said something BAD that has no reflection at all on the movie or her performance! WTF I hate this movie I haven't even seen yet!
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

>dgemental hive mind, each member's concerned solely with nothing else but preserving the
This

Its the studio's fault they marketed the movie terribly, made a fucking awful film, and then spit in the fans faces by pressuring Rotten Tomatoes to shut down their rating shit before a movie comes out.

Al of the movies he listed go against the agenda and bright was definitely now a sjw film

I can easily tell that movie is shit from the trailers.

>forgotten character that no one cared about except back in the day when "Marvel" was an edgy slang word to be fought over, presumably while you were in line for shoelace soup during the depression.

>all the worst elements of the 90's, garish mismatched colors, edgy soft body armor baggy outfit

>ugly hero with acting range of wooden plank, awful, awful cgi

All this before we additionally know it's crap due to reliance on political outrage marketing.

Yup

Fugg I just realized you were talking about Alita not Marvel.

Yeah I saw Alita, it's good but it does suck that we have to keep putting money in the pockets of deranged leftists.

those movies all sucked though