Why are people here still shilling for Trump? He has been a total conman and flip-flopped on everything he has said...

Why are people here still shilling for Trump? He has been a total conman and flip-flopped on everything he has said, but people are still here acting like he is some sort of conservative force. The only positive thing that came from it was the 2016 seething of le libruls but it's as if there is no difference to what has happened since to how it was before Trump.

Attached: conman.jpg (2987x1680, 612K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/05/illegal-immigration-under-trump-projected-to-surpass-obama-era-levels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why are people here still shilling for Trump?
Cause you’re shilling against him

Attached: 0015618.jpg (2048x1365, 1.15M)

Attached: 1210594.jpg (1024x974, 414K)

I have no idea. He has recycled the swamp. He brought back deep state shits and completely unqualified fucks into positions designed for human beings, not the fucking lizards he seems to stroke every day.

Trump has failed

Attached: 1552064956629.png (1872x888, 1.57M)

Attached: 1552065230643.png (1003x933, 697K)

>and flip-flopped on everything he has said,
to the contrary.
im not sure there is a single campaign promise he hasnt kept.
you may not understand, but this is the very core of the reason people talk about lying politicians. they get into office then they jerk off their buddies immediately forgetting everything they said in the campaign.

>I'm a naive idiot that believes whatever drivel the corporate media feeds me
it's so pathetic that I just feel bad for you fags.

Commies plz go and stay go.

Attached: BA671DE9-84C0-429E-BA7E-5CB94306DBE2.jpg (720x894, 75K)

No, YOU and Hillary and Obama and the democrats and the media and the republicans... have all FAILED against Trump.

Trump destroyed your side for years to come HAHAHAHAHA!!!

EVERYONE LOVES TRUMP EXCEPT PEOPLE THAT SHOULD GTFO AND GET A FUCKING CLUE

Attached: We All Love Trump.jpg (600x396, 14K)

To piss you off.

Attached: 180R7D2.jpg (500x572, 43K)

>Why are people
they’re not. boomers aren’t people. the rest are israel’s botnet and Qshner drones.

Because I agree with him on repealing the ACA and the Wall.

I also plan on voting for him this time if the DNC fucks Bernie out of the nomination again.

>lip service to quelch uprising
MIGA

shut the fuck up zoomer. Im a boomer for sure.
Zoomers are the ones that imagine they fuck cartoons. Zoomer virgin anifag. LOL

Attached: 0015638.jpg (958x960, 80K)

He told everyone in the campaign he would be super supportive of Israel (like every president is), so nobody actually feels betrayed.

>facebook meme
>zionist
>boomer
>unironically still supporting trump
checks out.

God bless Israel and jews. Poor jews, we will defend them from your hatred till the end. We will always side with jews, we will always defend our little brother Israel.

Attached: 1547276663404.gif (230x270, 450K)

thats right chink, right it down, take a picture, call your momma and tell her all about it.

Attached: bitchlost.jpg (992x558, 258K)

cringe

>smile

MAGA

Attached: 1552064541742.jpg (574x600, 71K)

Attached: 0015628.jpg (972x648, 350K)

It's unlikely, but he could just be blowing smoke up the rinos asses so they don't cuck his emergency declaration.

i can’t wait for the boomer salt when they deluded theirselves into thinking trump will win a second term and he gets destroyed because no one will even meme for him since shitting all over his base for the last three years. the only supporters left are cringe boomers like you posting old stale cringe facebook memes.

Zionists and paid Kushner shills are the only one still supporting Cheeto Kike

Attached: 86e50b879cae40e3a21efc84ff3268be_18.jpg (800x450, 50K)

White westerners have no purpose in life anymore, and nihilism has taken root. Trump promised them something to believe in - himself. When he "wins" they win. Who cares if it's benefiting only a certain group of Americans or Israel, he's winning and shutting up the libtards. Everyone needs a purpose in life, and Trump fills that void for a lot of people.

They don't give a shit that he's a ZOG puppet.

Attached: 1534583545234.jpg (720x291, 36K)

Chabad Don is not getting a second term.

Attached: JNF_TRUMP_PLAQUE.jpg (1200x1600, 313K)

three years of the salt from your tears has made us fat and happy. We laugh at you all day and night cheering for Trump, the one man Obama and Hillary wrecking machine. Obama is forgotten and erased. Like it never happened.

Attached: 1544159465628.jpg (1200x600, 130K)

the toughest son of a bitch around and you know it, that's why you hate him, because he'd kick your ass and Obamas

Attached: TrumpBadAss.gif (344x215, 2.44M)

>he thinks the people now going against trump are leftists
this is why you ignorant zionist puppet lovers will lose. enjoy your shrinking echo chamber bubble.

More and more people are waking up. Give it time.
Reeeeing about it just makes the MAGAtards dig in deeper.

Trump will not win 2020, so at least he will be gone soon. What a fucking worthless fag git he turned out to be

>has kept every promise
Wall
Deport
Drain swamp
Lock her up

4 of the 5 biggest promises he made have not been kept

>repealing ACA and the wall
But he hasn't repealed the ACA and there is no wall.
He failed miserably on both

>the toughest son of a bitch
Whiniest little bitch.

This. Anyone who actually thinks trump is getting a 2nd term, or is planning on shilling for him in 2020 is a major fag git cucktard

>Obamacare still the law of the land
>DACA still around
>no wall
It's like has never been president. Nothing to erase but the tapes

Are stupid questions the best way of shilling? I guess you think so.

>Yang Gang 2020
>have to register every firearm
>can not buy a semi-automatic rifle unless you've been licensed to own a pistol for 1
>Introduce penalties for 'hate speech'
>Journalist bailout. Taxpayers forced to prop up dying newspapers and media with $1 billion in initial FCC funding
>DIGITAL SOCIAL CREDITS modeled after China's system
>Sexual orientation & gender identity should be protected classes under the law, SAY MY PRONOUN OR JAIL!
OPEN BORDERS
>PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP for illegals.
>Anti wall.
>this faggot actually believes the wage gap exists "fight for equal pay"
>UBI of $1k/mo will be wiped out by INFLATION.
>NEETS will barely afford to live & turn to crime to survive.
>Liberal judges to Expand right to kill children. Mandated free birth control (more gibs)
>further incentive the break down the of the nuclear family

hahahaha, your talking about whining HAHAHAHA!!!

Attached: 1540706734562.jpg (960x778, 61K)

>S-shut up, s-shill! Z-zion Don will lose i-in 2020!

Trump has been disappointing but is not as bad as hillary would have been or the psycho globo homo dem candidates coming down the pipe in 2020 besides yang gang. Many will say but muh wall and muh Israel. Both valid points but they would have been much worse under hill dog. All his negative actions are like 25% of what hillary would’ve done (they had plans to pass hate speech laws after she won).

Attached: 1C25E5A6-ECA1-45E1-B5BD-FDFFA7664688.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

fucking THIS ^^^^
YANG GANG

Attached: 1546595431449.jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

Hey actual faggot from finland, I'll explain something to you. Trump has been better than any president in our lifetime. Despite the anti-Trump shilling on here over-exaggerating his flaws he has been so much better and kept more promises than any president we've ever had. So go back to your Discord you aids ridden degenerate, I'm going to start start redpilling people around here again, you've pissed me off enough to get me off my lazy ass.

Attached: 1499809522298.jpg (730x1277, 360K)

We all know retard. ALL DEMS AND EVEN MOST ELECTED REPUBILCANS WANT THIS. If we are going to get fucked ill atleast get $1000 in neetbucks for my suffering.

>take away guns
>'hate speech' laws
>digital social credit
>open borders
>liberal judges
>whites a minority by 2040
>a-at l-least I got m-my $1000 b-bucks.
You call me a retard. LOL

>no wall
>no mass deportations
Demographics will basically make a second term impossible for Trump.

Wall is being built

It won't be enough. Civil War is on the horizon in america because of LEGAL immigration. The only way we can defend ourselves is buy guns and form militias.

Attached: revolution.jpg (3112x2338, 1.97M)

How is any of that going to be stopped exactly? Re-electing trump? Then we have until 2024. Then what? You can criticize yang gang all you want but do you have some sort of plan?

A fence in Texas. Not a wall.

Even if we got a full wall, without deporting at a much higher rate than illegal entry, as well as an end to chain migration, and severely limiting legal immigration, demographics will make him unable to to win.

Civil war, for one. You got a better idea?

Attached: jefferson.jpg (700x700, 89K)

Anyone still supporting Trump is just fucking delusional and detached from reality. I honestly feel kinda bad for them, but if they get beat to death while walking to a Trump rally for 2020, I won’t shed a single tear.

Incumbency and the totally insane left will get him the "normal" vote and that of every single old person. I say he wins 2020 by a bigger margin. And I'm not one of those 4d chess true believers, the man's a massive sellout. But the left is transparently a menace, they have horrible PR, and Trump has incumbency and a good economy

> $1000 bucks
> one thousand dollar bucks

Attached: B300D9EC-9C31-42C2-BB7D-46D64B28A250.png (500x485, 107K)

>>no wall
>>no mass deportations
False

Attached: Immigration.png (1488x1111, 166K)

Take the Q pill and trust the plan you whiny moron.

Attached: Q.png (456x575, 16K)

> "Allow due process so no one's rights are trampled, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only the firearms but any weapons," Pence said.

> "Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court," Trump responded.
Remind us again about how the Dems are the gun grabbers

Attached: C83DF04E-B9FD-4A60-B88B-A66A07512E63.jpg (590x768, 80K)

>of every single old person

Enough boomers have died since 2016 to erase the razor margins he won by.
Combine that with the million mostly democrat legal immigrants we get per year, he's not going to win.

He won by hair last time, and his main voting bloc(old white men) is shrinking.

Those are barely enough to match illegal entries.

We have the fucking military on the border stopping people. There are no more illegal entries.

There’s nobody better yet. Not gonna vote for a democrat in this lifetime, and despite Trump’s obvious failures so far, he still makes liberals have mental breakdowns daily so I guess I’ll have to just enjoy that but while we slide toward collapse.

Attached: 66B98F43-97AA-4E15-92F5-AAE5C831BAF4.gif (300x300, 1.41M)

>acting as if trump will fight against that shit
Trump is a globalist and Israel nationalist

Awww, sad little tranny is t happy today,eh?

Attached: 786B1385-707D-4FFA-9A0D-2ABAD3890CCC.png (530x369, 20K)

My plan would be peaceful balkanization. Of course this would probably not happen because they cant allow whitey to go on his own but once racial attacks on whites get at an all time high we may be able to throw that hail mary

>trump winning by budget margin in 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Trump will LOSE bigger than Hillary lost. No one will want this fag git by the time 2020 rolls around

That's not even close to true.

The military stopped a caravan at one port of entry. There are still thousands pouring over the border through the desert.

Yang didn’t promise to make your gender reassignments free, and 12k/year won’t cover it. Just lop that 2” dick off at home, tie off your nuts until they fall off, and make it a diy project!

Attached: F5398FDB-2F2A-47DE-8D6F-5E15B87839EC.jpg (2448x3264, 739K)

Trump is going to be remembered for drawing attention to the fact that it's really easy for anyone to get into the US.
He also called Democrats the anti-Jewish party, which actually makes the Dems look appealing.

Attached: brainlet-trump.png (645x586, 236K)

boomer memes are so cringey.
They all boil down to
>When you troll a libtard, awesome style!.jpeg

See
Trump wont fight those things but he is a large speed bump that could give us time to get more people on our side.

HRT GANG 2020

Nope you're wrong. This president has been tougher on immigration than anyone in our lifetime and has fought every single day to stop the flow of illegal immigration at the protest of every single globalist. There are thousands being apprehended at the border. Give me a single bit of proof that he isn't stopping people entering like Obama who shipped them throughout the country on busses.

Attached: FuckYouMAGA.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Trump is cleaning out the deep state. It takes time. He hasn't failed.

boomers do not care about america.

Attached: C8EFB1B6-7D97-4D87-97EF-0DD11C0DAF03.png (1280x930, 169K)

The only real change that will ever come is if we overthrow the government and enforce our will and kill everyone who gets in our way.

Attached: 1552025020319.jpg (1024x1005, 86K)

"no wall
No mass deportations"
The wall is being built.
ICE is doing deportations

>I'm not a shill I swear
>Posts basic bitch shill image #237

legal immigration unbounded. see:
and promptly fucking kill yourself MIGApede

So far the pro-Trump replies can be summed up to:
>If you don't like Trump you're a communist
>I vote based on who will annoy you most
>I support someone because you do not support him
>Haha only liberals don't like Trump
>He has kept all promises but the media is hiding it
>lol you're a faggot
>Hillary would have been worse (which I agree with, but she's done, the point is NOW)

American politics for the win.

Can you cite 1 source that shows the overwhelming difference in deportations? Because googling gives me bloomberg and shit, which say obama did MORE deportations.
I'd like to compare.

> muh discord trannies
Pretty worn out scapegoat, dude.

>expecting mutts to use their brain instead of a bunch of tribal circle-jerking
mutt politics is basically like cheering for your favorite sports team at this point

Attached: Q mutt.jpg (248x395, 35K)

>and has fought every single day to stop the flow of illegal immigration
Which is why it's the highest level in decades, right Kushnerbot?
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/05/illegal-immigration-under-trump-projected-to-surpass-obama-era-levels/

Attached: goodgoy.jpg (750x850, 437K)

Yeah I've thought about the same analogy once or twice.