I'll just leave this here

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1552066119754.jpg (2048x1707, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2018/02/09/us-life-expectancy-dropped-again/
commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Why_Boat_Refugees_Don't_Fly!_-_Factpod_16.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The NHS is a massive, unwieldy bureaucratic behemoth, staffed with charlatans, women and foreigners.
I am not opposed to socialized healthcare, but fuck the NHS.

Bumping and checking what was

This shit again? fuck you OP

Any system will have problems, some with a lot, but no one says "Yeah the American system, they're doing it right, let's do it that way". You can have a stupidly designed system that's poorly run or a well designed system that's poorly run. America is the former and the NHS the latter.

It's actually untrue that it's less effective. The quality of US health care is top notch, it's just expensive.

>starting the Y axis at 70 years and ending at 84

How does that matter? Are you a millionaire? A good health care system is one that cares for you, millionaires living to their 90s doesn't mean anything for my life.

It's like saying 100 years ago "The freedom you have in the U.S. is top notch, you just have to be a white male." The qualifer makes the boast pointless.

>13% niggers in USA, 30% spics
If you don’t look at data for whites only, this demographic fact will always make USA look like an outlier. It is true that we have le 56% problem but the problems are highly quarantined so they don’t actually affect US whites.

The NHS is a fucking joke. I can't believe that people actually are proud of it. I spent 3 hours in a waiting room because the chink nurse couldn't pronounce my name (named after one of the gospels).

If you have an emergency it's fine but actual preventative health care, you are fucked

I don't think Switzerland has universal health care.

[Citation needed]

fortune.com/2018/02/09/us-life-expectancy-dropped-again/

>We are seeing an alarming increase in deaths from substance abuse and despair
>The increase in deaths caused by drugs and alcohol, particularly among white Americans, is “unclear, complex, and not explained by opioids alone"

didnt Canadian courts declare there health system a crime against humanity for its poor quality and speed and legalized the building of "Super Hospitals" that were just healthcare you paid for

Most of these countries in the bubble have shit healthcare. I like when american leftists pretend they know anything at all

Fuck charts they always think they can make it look better then you look at data spreads and facepalm

Population

the US is right in the middle of all of those if you only count US whites of European descent. I know it's hard to realize, since you're a stupid Communist Nigger, but non-whites are a very large percentage of the US population and account for most crime and low IQ. They drag the US down in literally every aspect.

No one draws the conclusions that whites being treated like 6th class citizens in the media, university, or hiring practices is cause of the despair.

Universal means I pay more so you can grow even more of my enemies

A great way to prove this is in your own chart. in 1970 the US was more than 80% white, it was a golden period that went away the browner we got.

Remove blacks and spics from the list

>Japan
>Universal healthcare
While technically accurate, no leftist would ever support the Japanese system here. You actually have to pay into it even if you're dirt poor, and they harshly enforce it.

Aww whats the matter did you wittle MIGA feewings get hurtsy wurtsy awww what a shame.

/thread

Now show me one for quality of healthcare in terms of survival rates after procedure, taking population demographics into account FAGGOT

Well of course the US is lower than all the other countries, the US subsidizes healthcare in all those other countries.

Here's a question for you smartass: If healthcare companies are "rolling" in US money, then why are there so many drug shortages, even at rich hospitals? Wouldn't these companies making bank want to maximize their profit by manufacturing enough drugs to fill all of the demand? Could it be possible that your narrative doesn't fit the facts?

Universal also means bureaucratic, that you will have to prove that you are really ill before the system starts to treat you properly. Such specifics as MRI, CT or genetic test (it's only to name a few, there are also other tricky tests) are sometimes extremely luxurious for ordinary customer, so you either pay or wait. The latter is fatal sometimes. No healthcare system at all is the best solution, because private healthcare selects only the most livable individuals.

Nigger I've been waiting for months to get seen and I'm insured

>life expectancy of black males in the us 70.7 years
Just fuck my statistics up

The welfare expansion which followed the 1964 civil rights case which led to the rise of illegitimacy and a pulse of fatherless black children (and responsibility avoiding black men) before abortion started stabilizing the population was the single greatest cause of the destruction of the black community in the US.
Engineered by democrats

Can someone explain to me why Chile ranks with the first-world countries in multiple standard-of-living metrics?

Or the increase in suicide amongst childless women

>harshly enforce contributing to a system you need
Fuck me, you mean they still get healthcare but they're expected to pay in? I'm clutching my fucking pearls

Now show how many of those countries contribute to their own security

>theres more to life than six TVs and a boat

Since the 1990 US has imported 75 million new citizens (~85-90 with illegals). Doubt other countries on that chart has done that.

>mfw the highest country on the list leads the world in suicides....

no this monopolizes healthcare to contracts and creates corporate bias, fucking die bitch

Read Factfullness by Hans Rosling.
Tl dr: there is no "3rd world" anymore. The world is getting better almost everywhere.

Why can't you americans do it like Malaysia. Half and Half.

Provide a decent, national health system to those who needs and add bunch of bureaucratic lines atop of it but the main objective is still treating ailment and saving lives.

If certain few of those who hate waiting time,mediocre treatment then shill them with private hospital where if you are rich or insured then you can go there.

for example, i sprained my knee when I climb a steep hill, and my friend rush me to the hospital. because it was an emergency I got rushed into the X-ray theatre, consult with the GP and got some medicine and it all cost me 0.24USD.

My mom who have dementia, got treated for free, including blood test and all the test they done to her

While my dad who have cancer have to wait for 2 weeks before finally admitted to a ward and since I have money I just sent him to a private hospital and it cost me around 24K USD ish while my wife last year gave birth to a baby and I have to spend less than 74usd for that

Why do people from those countries with money commonly visit the United States for healthcare?

It's almost like fat spics and niggers pumped full of welfare corn and soda drag down the national life expectancy.

We already have Medicare on top of state ran programs. Its basically a hybrid system. Over half of our tax money is consumed by social programs.

Ha good analogy. Will keep.

Lying ass. Places like unitypoint will see you as a walk in to get things started.

Duh. America is getting browner and fatter. Proving causal effect from that data for a very complex issue is irresponsible.

Maybe it's not the lack of universal healthcare but other policies. Also where are the rest of the countries? This seems very cherry picked.

Isn't it your white children overdosing on Fentanyl and Killing themselves dragging down life expectancy?

TBF, if I was American, I would want to kill myself as well.

Attached: a011SHARTTRIGGERED.png (615x624, 131K)

Also why don't the rest have dates and get cut off early 2000s? Finally attach a source to the data and then maybe I can take this infographic more seriously beyond this critique.

>having really high obesity
>having high crime rates
>shitskins invading
Universal healthcare wouldn't do shit except encourage obesity

does Chile really have a better healthcare system than the US?

Now do one with the US broken out into different ethnic groups.

Wow I’ll live four more years for a third the price. This is totally worth living in a soon-to-be third world country

I'd rather live a short, full life than die at 120 having sat in a room doing nothing my entire life.

Yeah, you have to pay monthly health insurance and even then if the cost of a treatment exceeds what is covered by the insurance, you have to pay the rest out of your own pocket

>Hans Rosling
commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=File:Why_Boat_Refugees_Don't_Fly!_-_Factpod_16.webm

The life expectancy is more based on diet if anything. We eat trash processed foods loaded with corn syrup.

Hi Luke

>millionaires living to their 90s doesn't mean anything for my life.
and you dying tomorrow doesn't mean anything to me

Our 45 million Fatass niggers easily drop average lifespans by 3 years and add 1000s per capita. Compare apples to apples and the graphs will be almost identical.

stop spamming your first big get. No one cares.
Especially on threads that have nothing to do with Yang.