Does Jow Forums generally agree that whatever fundamental issues there are with the left, the left's insanity...

Does Jow Forums generally agree that whatever fundamental issues there are with the left, the left's insanity, depravity, and hostility have escalated greatly in the last several years?

Want to know why? It's this shit right here, pic related.

Over 50 million people are prescribed Xanax, or alprazolam as the generic name. That's more than either of the two main candidate for president get.

A week or two ago there was a big thread on how leftists could be redpilled by exposing them to horrific or repulsive imagery, based on some studies that suggest right wingers tend handle such imagery better than left wingers. But the problem isn't only lack of exposure to such things, but also that when they do experience such things, more and more people are having the experience essentially blocked by these prescription drugs. Xanax blocks anxiety by essentially making the brain unable to process things that SHOULD make you anxious.

Attached: xanax.jpg (300x225, 6K)

I gusse im made of xanax then

What?

Anyone on xanax or a xanax equivalent should be executed. Majority of people prescribed that dont even have that bad of lives. They live in nice houses, have jobs or a husband who provides everything for them. I dont understand what drives people to taking stuff like this. If you're so unhappy then fucking do something about it. Make friends, go outside, learn a hobby, buy a puppy, go to the beach or walk through the woods. Hurr durr I need pills and gunna sit on my ass all day watching Ellen and surf Facebook and compare my life to everyone elses. I'm going to post all this stuff so people think my life is so great and I'm so happy. People are awful. Taking pills that literally turn you into a fuckjng zombie. Anyones happy when they take a pill that literally makes you not give a single fuck about anything. Pill pushing doctors get the fucking rope right beside the users.

No, you're just naturally acclimated to the kind of imagery I'm talking about. You grew resistant to it by experiencing it. It probably screwed with your head a lot more the first time you saw a decapitation or goatse or anything like that, but over time you grew resistant to it.

People on Xanax aren't doing that. They aren't even really experiencing horror or repulsion. The whole process is just blocked off by the drug.

Its like if you lift a bunch of heavy crates up on to a shelf. Another person also lifts a bunch of heavy crates up onto a shell, but they use a forklift to do it. You both got the boxes on the shelf, but only one of you actually did the lifting, and only one of you gains strength from that experience.

I won't say its completely useless. There are cases of people with severe, I mean truly severe, cases of anxiety, where it can be beneficial. When I say severe, we're talking inpatient care at a psychiatric facility. And that's the only setting the drug should be used in, and only temporarily, while a team of doctors try to pluck that person's mind back from the hell its in and get them mentally stable. Once the patient is stable, they shouldn't need it anymore.

The couple other valid uses for it I think is in surgery for people who have a hard time with general anesthesia, people in terminal end-of-life care, and people in genuine suicidal crisis at a mental health facility or emergency room. Again though, these are inpatient or emergency treatment contexts. Your family doctor handing out a perpetual prescription for the stuff is absolute fucking lunacy.

b

u

m

p

I think xanax for suicidal people is retarded, and for general anxiety just as retarded. As someone who didn't leave their house unless it was for work or school and avoided all conversation, all it would have done for me is given me a false illusion of lowered inhibition that unless I proactively used to create new relationships or networked would go to waste when stopping the drug. But I've been through a home invasion homicide and am very thankful for xanax as it allowed me to be comfortable in a time I was otherwise extremely paranoid in, sleeping with my rifle by my bed and unable to concentrate on anything without sort of zoning out into a different universe. It pisses me off that someone in my position has to beg for Xanax whereas there are women who are are on 2-5mg a day for years and I mas made to feel guilty about my .5mg after 3 months rightfully so shits addictive

Work smarter not harder

anyone got spicy images of the consequences of getting legally doped up on this shit?

Attached: i_spy.png (512x368, 276K)

SSRI's are far more widely prescribed and way more dangerous.
I agree with you, gas big (((pharma)))

id is the nigger spelling of news. kmnp

I suffer from panic disorder. I've gotten better about coping with panic attacks, but they're still vicious. I can be doing absolutely mundane tasks, shopping, working, or even just walking through a park in a calm area, all of a sudden I feel like I'm dying and can't do anything to calm my heart from pounding. It's like being injected with pure adrenaline, and it's fucking scary.

Things like xanax, or my preferred fast acting short lasting ativan stop these panic attacks. Instead of suffering for 30 mins and then dealing with the yoyo up down up down feelings afterwards, I take one ativan at a low dose (as NEEDED), and it stops it and I can go about being a functional member of society.

The problem isn't the drug, it's that there are faggots out there that abuse it. It's shitty doctors that give histrionic women these things so they can shut them up and get them out of their office.

I was prescribed ativan, I take it only as needed. I carry one with me as a safety blanket so I don't end up in the ER spending thousands of dollars for something that will eventually end. A full rx of 20 pills lasts me months.

All of you armchair psychiatrists need to neck yourselves.

You weren't driven to the right because you're not effected by imagery. You were driven to the right because you lack empathy.

People on Xanax have anxiety which is unrelated to empathy you psychotic baby

id switched????????

>Xanax blocks anxiety by essentially making the brain unable to process things that SHOULD make you anxious.
Ever thought that it's the media's fault for heaping this shit onto us like there's not tomorrow? Ever thought that people are sick and tired of reading or hearing about all the shit in the world? And why is that? It's because we'll be punished if we hang the niggers and pakis and shitskins that are responsible for the biggest part of these problems.

It's the same process as John Lennon, they have them try acid or in this case xanax with the new rappers, get them liking it and promoting the shit for free. All apart of MKultra

>I suffer from panic disorder
No you dont, you were told that. When did it start? What triggered it? You didn't always have it.
>proceeds to justify drug addiction by describing xanax and African withdrawal symptoms
You're weak.

> the left has empathy
You fuckers just legalized killing babies

so you think that social media is the root issue?

the question is where all of this anxiety is coming from, and from what I see it's a combination of social media and capitalist corporate marketing

And they want to kill tens of millions more of us by killing off all our energy sector jobs, probably are the cause behind the chronic wasting disease affecting deer, don't want airplanes or cow farts. They double down on their crazy ass policies every fucking time

Why don't you deal with your trauma instead of getting better at "coping" while simultaneously relying on crutches like Ativan? You sound like a real fag.

Lol ativan

You mobilefag? Or restart your router

Sounds legit how can I get some.

Attached: retro-wave-wallpaper-3091_L.jpg (700x394, 30K)

Become a woman who needs it in order to sleep or kill someone in self defense, just know the latter will only get you a script for 4-5 months where as chopping your dick off may get you a lifetime supply

We could eliminate 90% of violent crime by killing ALL liberals. There's that too.

Wtf would any self respecting want to take part in the gay disco?

>Live the life of a retard with society as your carer
>Make frens
>Get hobbies
>Travel
>I don't have extreme existential procrastination disorder you 'ist'

I'll take my existential dread neat thank you.

This is why I have been saying our propaganda campaigns must necessarily include pics of the end results of shitskin violence incited by Jews, i.e, mutilated bodies etc. alongside statistics. We can't just have infographics, they are dull and only make a select few people consider the ideas being presented, but if you take the same stats and present them with a picture of a child that was tortured to death by a nigger and the reaction will be far more visceral and will spur people to action.

Pic related is a good example of the type of imagery we should be using alongside shitskin rape statistics.

Attached: whitegenocideSA4.jpg (758x632, 68K)

Life is a struggle, embrace it. Taking the harder path from time to time builds character.

Feel free to try bitch nigga

Google "xan Frank"